Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Darcey totally does not fit into the british countryside

I have an older cousin who married a man from England and moved there, she is more the Mrs. Bucket (Bouquet!) type. She would clutch her pearls if she was anywhere near Darcey. 😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

The student is the new customer that you need to make happy. Students are advised to check their university/college emails once a week.

I've built a failsafe system of total transparency and ongoing grade reports and warnings. Students have no arguments anyone would buy, and they don't even try. Wisdom comes from experience. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Tim, I am sick of your monotone voice and nonsense. 

I hate the way he closes his eyes when he talks and the way he rolls his eyes up so his irises are gone and he looks like some possessed freak. Teem is gross.

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
Just now, BradandJanet said:

I've built a failsafe system of total transparency and ongoing grade reports and warnings. Students have no arguments anyone would buy, and they don't even try. Wisdom comes from experience. 

When I worked in the registrar's office at a Harvard grad school, when students whinged about "customer service" we used to say "you're not the customer, you're the product". 

• LOL 9
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Ellie Godfrey said:

I hate the way he closes his eyes when he talks and the way he rolls his eyes up so his irises are gone and he looks like some possessed freak. Teem is gross.

He looks like a lizard on one of the AnimalPlanet zoo shows.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

It's a promise ring, I bought from a nice guy named Tim, got a good deal.  Seriously, up until tonight Tom acted like he could take or leave Darcey, now he is in love with her, her red lips and everything she does.  What a bunch of fake crap.

• LOL 5
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

When I worked in the registrar's office at a Harvard grad school, when students whinged about "customer service" we used to say "you're not the customer, you're the product". 

This is no doubt the best educated discussion board devoted to 90DF any where!

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, PityFree said:

I hope Ben’s wife ex-wife finds out he’s sending bride price payments back to Kenya and goes to a judge to have any child support adjusted.  I mean if he has extra money for a bride price surely he can put more toward his kid.

We have no idea how much Ben is paying in child support.  Many women live FAR better lifestyles than their ex-husbands from the Mother support.  Based upon how broke Ben seems to be, that seems quite possible in his case.

The idea that a divorced father should have to send every penny he earns, even when he shares custody, strikes me as rather sexist.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

It's a promise ring, I bought from a nice guy named Tim, got a good deal.  Seriously, up until tonight Tom acted like he could take or leave Darcey, now he is in love with her, her red lips and everything she does.  What a bunch of fake crap.

Tom's gunning for a second season bigtime.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I hate to admit it but Darcey has grown on me. She is a desperate drunk but she doesn't seem to be a mean person. Just hope she pays more attention to her daughters instead of chasing men.

Yeah, I can hate on her. She’s entertaining 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3