Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

On this Very Special Episode of 90 Day Fiance, Avery learns that things don’t always work out exactly how she wants them to just because she wants them a certain way.  

It’s a great plot for an ABC after school special.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

At this point if I were her mother I don't think that would even work on me. Avery thought she knew better and wouldn't listen, she made her bed now she can lay in it!

Indeed, and without her husband next to her.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

So Avery needs to get a job. Whoops!

She has one already.

I don't understand why they cannot go back to Lebanon for a month here and there while the visa is being worked on. Get an Air bnb and see eachother for a month. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

She ticked me off last week... whenever something juicy would come up she would say "moving on" instead of asking questions and making the most of the opportunity to get the dirt.

She needs to go stat. She’s ruining the tell all’s with her lack of probing questions. We want dirt not platitudes 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

She has one already.

I don't understand why they cannot go back to Lebanon for a month here and there while the visa is being worked on. Get an Air bnb and see eachother for a month. 

Is Avery and her family that wealthy?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

She has one already.

That sounds pretty expensive. She will need that money for the K1 process and legal fees.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Oh YES YES YES, the other shoe just dropped!!!!! She can't move there either!!! Check and mate, US Government!!!!!

The entire exchange in the lawyer's office was like one of biggest, cushiest, warmest, soul soothing hug from Baby Jaysus ever.  

Now to see if the insolent asshole learns a damned thing from this mess she got herself into.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 13

I hope Ben’s wife ex-wife finds out he’s sending bride price payments back to Kenya and goes to a judge to have any child support adjusted.  I mean if he has extra money for a bride price surely he can put more toward his kid.

• Useful 3
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

She needs to go stat. She’s ruining the tell all’s with her lack of probing questions. We want dirt not platitudes 

I saw Entertainment Tonight interviewed Darcey and Tim and that woman asked Tim about being gay, we need somebody like that not Shaun who pussyfoots around.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

The trip to the immigration attorney would have been smart BEFORE the marriage. Please....

Problem with that is Avery clearly is not smart.  She’s just a teenager that thinks she knows everything but clearly doesn’t know much of anything.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

I have 18-year-old students like Avery. But, I've been toooo busy to come to class. I didn't know we had homework!!!!!!! I don't check the college emails, so I didn't get your messages. But I'm still going to pass, right? I need to pass this class! It's my future. Huh?? I don't understand. This isn't fair!!! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 13