Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Horrified said:

I predict an Avery pregnancy announcement any minute - or at the very least "my period is late so....."  She is a little drama queen and will think she can use it to help her case.

Well that’s Tiffany’s MO, it ain’t going to work. Ask Rachel

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

I have a ridiculous amount of satisfaction watching Avery's parade of ignorance being pissed on.  Twit should have been less focused on his pretty face and more focused on his circumstances.  

If she sets up a GoFundMe to head to Syria against all reason, I'm pitching in some hard-earned cash to help her out.  

Or maybe I should contribute to it so she can buy a bracelet that isn't so tight it's cutting off circulation to her hand.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I need to start texting random men on foreign dating sites. I could definitely use the money.

I know, but, I would be afraid I'd happened to find a psycho who'd hunt me down with a weapon! Lol 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, DragonFlyzz said:

Turn off the waterworks idiot.  I have zero sympathy for you.  You have no excuse for not checking into this before you went haring off to Lebanon to marry a stranger.

He's a handsome man, but she's a pretty girl and could've found a handsome man right here in the good old U.S. of A., without the problems.

I have a little sympathy because she's so young, but she still has time to back out.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

😋Mama Avery sticks out her bottom lip in defiance. 

If I were her I’d be laughing. Get out that checkbook Avery. Daddy and I don’t have money to waste. 

image.png

image.jpeg

image.png

image.jpeg

Edited by iwasish
Sorry but can’t figure out how to delete unicorns,New cellphone!!
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Avery, tears and snark may work with your mother

At this point if I were her mother I don't think that would even work on me. Avery thought she knew better and wouldn't listen, she made her bed now she can lay in it!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Damn! I’ll miss a good chunk of the Pats game but this chatting has become my full time job!

No way!! Of course I'm helping with the election, so I'll probably miss the whole thing. 😓

5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

You mean her soulmate.

4 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

The love of her life!

3 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

The love of her (19-year-old) life.  

Her best friend! (Of 10 days)

• LOL 8
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

And the hostess with the leastest saying "What just happened?"

She ticked me off last week... whenever something juicy would come up she would say "moving on" instead of asking questions and making the most of the opportunity to get the dirt.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

On this Very Special Episode of 90 Day Fiance, Avery learns that things don’t always work out exactly how she wants them to just because she wants them a certain way.  

If she ends up in Syria, she will grow up very fast.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6