Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

More like the cheezy miniseries The Winds of War. I have to admit I watched it, I used to eat up those miniseries like North And South.

God I remember the Winds of War. The guy I was dating at the time called it The Winds of Bore. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Super douche move of Tom to lord it over Darcey that he's a decent dancer.   He could have taken her aside and given her a quick lesson.  That's what a true gentleman would do.  Tom thinks he has class, but he doesn't.

At least tell her to wear a sports bra

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I don’t think Omar is that into sex. 
Avery is a bit too dramatic, she’s already thinking she’s NEVER GOING TO SEE HIM AGAIN.  Though she’s planning on moving to Syria and Mama “can’t stop her”

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I don't know why but to me Avery seems to be overacting for the cameras.

To me she’s an emotional 19 year old. Freshman college age.  I’ve met so many of these young women.  They can be one break up away from being on the verge of a mental break down. It’s hormones and immaturity and lack of self confidence.  She’s going to need a lot of support.

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

I find Rebecca kind of, you know, disgusting!

Not as disgusting as the inside seams of the same skin tight jeans she's been sporting every day for 3 weeks....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, usernameG said:

I can't help wonder if Avery loves being muslim because she feels the scarves makes her make-up pop more.

That was always my theory. She loves her hijab selfies for the Gram.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Tomorrow he’s probably going to hold hands again with that old man and file for divorce 

That's funny, but I really think he wants to get to the USA so he will stick with Avery for as long as necessary.

Let's see if Rebecca tells Zeid before 9;00

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

I hope Omar can support Avery's shopping habit. She has the biggest wardrobe on this franchise. 

Though, to be fair, she does have good taste. Compared to Rebecca and Darcy she looks like Coco Chanel. 

1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:

To me she’s an emotional 19 year old. Freshman college age.  I’ve met so many of these young women.  They can be one break up away from being on the verge of a mental break down. It’s hormones and immaturity and lack of self confidence.  She’s going to need a lot of support.

I agree. She's very young. Dramatic! I hope things work out for her. 

• Love 9