Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Teri you had your chance, and yeah they wouldn’t have gotten married without your help so good job...

This^^^

So how much longer was Avery supposed to stay in Lebanon?  She obviously was not flying back to the US with her mom.  I guess I thought she was headed to Syria as soon as mom left.

I guess I should read up on Muslim weddings.  I had no idea they were that short.

Good night everyone!! I won't be able to stay up for Pillow Talk tonight so farewell until next time, if there is a next time.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Julyolo said:

What does he need 500 dinera for? That stuff he's smoking in his hookah ain't free!

Forrrr...something. The reason I’m going to use from now on for any and every time anyone asks me why I need something. Thank you, Zied.

• LOL 7
  • Love 6

And, if it is the Americans bombing Syrians......I am sure Avery is going to get treated really nice.

These people are stupid.

Syria was the only country I was ever attacked while grocery shopping for being American.  Not safe! This was 10 years ago......when it was ‘safe.’ 

Omar is grinning from ear to ear.

He just pulled the ‘this is my wife’ card on Terry! 😙

• Love 6

Yikes, Darcey implodes next week. Tom is so not right for her. His cool aloofness is really messing with her mind. At least with Jesse she had some fireworks - as dysfunctional as it was. But Tom doesn't really engage with her aside from administering scathing critiques of her behaviour.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

Good evening fellow Snarkers! Perhaps I have been overthinking the Sumit /Jenny storyline, but all I've been able to think about is what a LIAR he is. Whether this is a production driven storyline, or accurate....he has deceived EVERY person he has a significant relationship with. How Jenny can rationalize this baffles me.

Edited by Julyolo
Misspell
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Julyolo said:

Good evening fellow Snarkers! Perhaps I have been overthinking the Sumit /Jenny storyline, but all I've been able to think about is what a LIAR he is. Whether this is a production driven storyline, or accurate....he has feceived every person he has a significant relationship with. How Jenny can rationalize this baffles me.

"Feceived" ! That's my new favorite word!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3