Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Can someone help me as I don't have children yet.   Are they cheap?   All that shit seems like it costs money but these ladies seem to pump them out with an income of negative zero.   Does the government just up and pay for everything that you can have them so haphazardly in the name of love and orgasms with your One True Love?

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Really great idea to discuss the crime problem in  front of Daniel who already finds SA sketchy.  At least she admits she is dumb.  Ronald seems really bossy.    That's all I got for now.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

It happened with my nephew at 36 weeks.  He was over 6 lbs too, and considered 4 weeks early.  It was touch & go with him in the NICU  for 4 weeks.  

That’s sad, by 38 weeks tho it’s pretty rare. I was induced at 38 weeks with a transverse baby with a big head

• Love 2

I mean Karinny is a harpy shrew about Pole making money and taking his responsibilities seriously in keeping her in poop emoji pillows and dildos but he doesn't even know if he will stay there.   And then she will cry because she will be alone and apparently has no thought to work herself.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Preemies are like that.

Eh. Babies are so big these days. My co worker had a 12 pounder! My son was 4 lb, 7 oz at thirty five weeks. Another baby in the nursery was also a thirty five weeker, and she weighed exactly twice as much, 8 lb, 14 oz! The mother was laughing her head off "oh, my little premature baby!" If she'd gone to full term she probably would have topped out at over ten pounds. Tae yang looks pretty tiny to me. And he looks Korean. I'll give Deavan the benefit of the doubt. 

• Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ll contribute to Daniel’s care.

Me too! I’ll babysit just so I can help Daniel wrestle his pet toy sharks!! He is a doll and doesn’t deserve what his mom is doing.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Sure Oprah, you eat puréed cauliflower.

I went to Weight Watchers last year and she bugged me, she has stayed the same weight and all her motivational videos I felt like she didn't actually do that stuff herself.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I notice they only show Aladin every other episode, maybe not enough for a story line?

Oh gosh, another woman saying that Aladin is "not enough". 😉

Edited by deedee2
  • LOL 10
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

That’s sad, by 38 weeks tho it’s pretty rare. I was induced at 38 weeks with a transverse baby with a big head

I've always been grateful that it was in 1984.  It's the same thing that killed Baby Kennedy in 1963.

• Love 1

I think you meant "side piece", Jenny, not "sidekick". But it's still not accurate since he doesnt have a wife that you are the side piece to. Unless you count his parents? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

And she seemed like she couldn't get Jenny off the phone quick enough.

She has a job!!! Unlike Jenny, she said she didn’t want to be late. 

Jenny went to India against their advice, not their responsibility to listen to her complain. I would have said “Come home, call me when you have a flight number.”

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

To me kids are more expensive when they are in school, I think these people depend on baby showers and such for gifts.

I saw school supply pack at the store for $108.  Some where even more. 

That is a lot of money for pencils and paper!

• Love 2