Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Ellie Godfrey said:

If Jesse called and said he was coming to NY C to insult her some more, she'd buy a new bustier and new "fuck me" stilettos and indulge in some insane daydreaming about him sweeping her off her feet.

I can see that happening.

Edited by Mierin
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, toodles said:

Sorry I'm behind.  So Ernest T. Bass is doing wedding planning now?  Angela can afford to Nigeria, but she can't afford a good bra?  Priorities I guess.

Caesar can send “Maria” $800/month and tickets from Kiev to Mexico but he can’t afford to fix his broken cellphone screen.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

Wait until Darcyimageproxy.php?img=&key=32bc34fe46752225finds out how much you have to pay to get a decent steak in the UK.

Their lamb is amazing.. Their beef, not so much especially for the price. I want to see Darcy eating a mediocre 40 quid steak and yell to cut it on the bias

But how will she eat a pizza?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Some of the angus beef is okay. But you pay a lot for a good one.

Yeah, you an definitely find them... you are just going to pay A LOT More. Although with the pound crashing. So glad Im going to be there on Brexit day this year.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, DVDFreaker said:

It reminds me another couple that bought her baby to meet the guy for the first time and he assaulted someone too, I can not remember their names

Jon and Rachel?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3