Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, zillabreeze said:

And I'm sure Shawn, the "host", will take her usual dose of Valium before.

Let's predict how many times she'll look totally befuddled and say, "What just happened here?" 

• Love 19
3 hours ago, gingerella said:

More like the Tell Nothing if you ask me. It's always just a rehashing of shit we already knew.

An idiot moderator + endlessly breaking for commercials = basically unwatchable. Not sure how long I can endure it.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Let's predict how many times she'll look totally befuddled and say, "What just happened here?" 

Man, I only have half a bottle of wine left, and about a 1/4 of a (small) bottle of Fireball.  I'm screwed if this is a drinking game. 

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

An idiot moderator + endlessly breaking for commercials = basically unwatchable. Not sure how long I can endure it.

I cant be the only one who likes the commercials, can I? Its my chance to read and post in this thread. Otherwise this thread distracts me and I miss the show... cuz you all are better than the actual show.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 11
21 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

Only this forum makes it bearable for me. 

Same here! 

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

My grocery store this week had buy one get one free, so I bought one bag of the crunchy and one bag puffy. So I am ready to go......

Do you have your seafood fork? Or chopsticks? Keep those fingers cheeto dust free!

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

My grocery store this week had buy one get one free, so I bought one bag of the crunchy and one bag puffy. So I am ready to go......

Crunchy's not going to give you nearly enough Cheeto Dust. 

Rookie..

• Love 14
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

I'm guessing at least 6.

Phew, my internet works!  It died last week and watching this show without the snark is kind of boring.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I checked the characteristics of someone who is XXY. Colt fits much of the criteria. Just saying.

My first comment about Cole and Larissa is they both look like they're transitioning. 

• Love 7