Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Steven is finally doing the right thing. That storyline was sadistic because I was ready to punch out my tv when I thought he was trying to take the baby from her.

Though I'm not sure he is really a prize for Olga.

Kind of like a booby prize.

Yay, live chat is open!

• Love 2
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Steven is finally doing the right thing. That storyline was sadistic because I was ready to punch out my tv when I thought he was trying to take the baby from her.

Exactly, I think the producers edited Steven’s segments to make him seem a despicable character.  

• Love 2

Oh you crazy kids. You're gonna make me cry. Steven, you're doing the right thing leaving the baby with her, even tho you should have told her you didn't get the visa earlier. 

It's gonna be hard slogging, you two, but I'm still gonna keep you in my thoughts. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, LilaFowler said:

Steven lied to Olga's face for months, treated her like shit, threatened to take the baby from her, and she still accepts his proposal? Nah.

Yeah, well she accepted, so there is that, or maybe we don’t know what’s really happening.  I wouldn’t accept shit from him, but that’s me.

• Love 4
Just now, snarkish said:

*scrapes rocking chair across the floor into Live Thread* - Can we just stay put the rest of the episode and stop moving around willy nilly?! My arthritis is acting up!

Oh...and get off my lawn. 

dies.

plus a hundred.

• Love 3

Olga makes me sad every time I see her. Even when she was happy over the proposal, it made me sad as hell because she deserves so much better and yet she's genuinely thrilled to marry this asshole. This is some depressing shit. 

I hope once he's gone back to america some distance might give her perspective. 

• Love 7

Steven didn't apply for Olga's K-1 visa, because Steven had no intentions of bringing her to America.  His goal for going to Russia was to get his son and only his son.  I believe the US Embassy told him it couldn't be done.  Hence the proposal.  

• Love 24
Just now, Adeejay said:

Steven didn't apply for Olga's K-1 visa, because Steven had no intentions of bringing her to America.  His goal for going to Russia was to get his son and only his son.  I believe the US Embassy told him it couldn't be done.  Hence the proposal.  

I believe this is correct.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

I am not sure if Steven is savvy enough for that type of plotting.

• Love 7

Why does Eric want to marry this woman?

I think Steven wanted to take his son back to the USA, but then he realized that HE would have to talk care of the baby and thought, “fuck that, let Olga take care of him.”

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 9