Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Honey Bunches of Os FIVE TIMES, depressing freezing dogs commercial, that awful Whitney Thore twice but then seeing Sgt. Baker back on my screen made it all worth it! 

But sadly, NO PRINCESS TOAST! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

This is the same issue Anfisa had. It's hard for a young person to be alone at home all day with no way to get around on their own.

They all need a Debbie in their life!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

This is the same issue Anfisa had. It's hard for a young person to be alone at home all day with no way to get around on their own.

She's marooned in suburbia for hours every day. I don't fault her for being mad. She's not handling it very well but I get it. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, gonecrackers said:

Jon is questioning whether a 19yo is ready for marriage...  ponder that one seriously dude.

When he’s banging her he forgets about her age.

why doesnt she go to the gym for a few hours everyday and make sex noises. I’m sure someone will talk to her.

• Love 13
42 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She's marooned in suburbia for hours every day. I don't fault her for being mad. She's not handling it very well but I get it. 

He got her a Jeep. She could go to the library, volunteer at an animal shelter or somewhere, take classes, like maybe martial arts for fighting with Jon & anyone he happens to rub on in a club... 

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 11

Fernanda is right,  IMO. She's in a new country,  at Jon's invite.  They have, ahem, 90 days to establish a relationship suitable for marriage.

If during this pre-marital Golden Moment Jon needs to go drinking without her---AFTER 'Nanda caught him grinding on a blonde in a club---I call that a bad omen. 

A man in the first flush of love should have wanted to get back to his woman ASAP. 

"I don't care how much money I gotta spend! Got to get back to my Baby! Lonely days are gone, I'm a-goin home...."

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She cant work, she cant go to school. Its probably hard to watch most TV when her English isnt great. She’s young and misses her family. I feel for her. Why not pick her up and take her with him.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Omg Larissa "I am crazy bitch" lol she is growing on me.

I actually like her because she is honest with her shit.  She's fake as hell and way over the top and she knows it.

Edited by tincansailor981
Context
  • Love 15
21 minutes ago, shouldbedancing said:

lol is something  in Fernanda's mouth? Does she have invisalign?

I think she does, or a clear retainer. I remember her mother also had braces when they showed her

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

If she can spend 6 hours talking to her friends  on the phone, I’m sure she could have found someone to talk to for an hour. She’s a spoiled brat. And she’s back on the phone!!  Calling daddy, he doesn’t sound too interested in her problems.., I have a suspicion he’s got a younger gf himself. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3

If you or your boo is on a 90 day visa, do the world a favor and come up with things your fiancee can do while you are at work. Volunteer work, gym, classes. Make sure they have transportation. Enlist your friends to help show him\her around. 

and don't get engaged to a child

• Love 18
15 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Eric's ex wife putting up with this bullshit from Leida and her loser ex husband, I give her credit for keeping cool, she is literally biting her lips to not go off when Leida is talking.

I was hoping she’d push her into the canal 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

90 day Live. Fan favorite Molly? Really? And Jesse? They are really scraping the bottom of the barrel for entertainment on this channel, ugh! 

Didnt she have a show called Doubble Diva's?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I have no pity for some guy who thinks he's invested so much in a 19 year old because he bought her boobs, I hope she keeps giving him hell.

I can't stand Jon, the big boobie. He's got his sugar baby but she's forgetting what role he wants her in. They will be giving each other hell.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Rabbittron said:

All the people who threatened to leave and go to their own country why the hell don't you leave already.

Thank you.  First time they threaten it, buy that one way ticket back to their homeland. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

She cant work, she cant go to school. Its probably hard to watch most TV when her English isnt great. She’s young and misses her family. I feel for her. Why not pick her up and take her with him.

She's underage - which is a bad combination with a Happy Hour addict!

• Love 3