Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, deedee2 said:

I keep yelling at the screen that Eric should call her bluff. She threatens to leave - tell her it's an idea whose time has come. Start discussing airline tickets and arrangements for her swift return to Indonesia. Come ON Eric! Manipulation 101.

Eric is playing the long con.  He'll put up with Leida because he thinks that theyll eventually get $$ from Daddy. 

• Love 6
Just now, b2H said:

I think it might be summer?

There are year round day care/schools...I worked and my kids went to a great day care school.

Tasha keeps telling Leida that she does not deserve her father...yes Tasha, she does.  You still think kindly of your father after he told you to get your shit and get out?

Leida is the Indonesian Tyler Perry/Big Mamma's, this is my house now!

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, greekmom said:

If Tasha is correct and the lease is in her name and Eric's, doesn't that mean that she can call the owners of the prop and get Eric into trouble??

I thought it was stated that they were both on the lease.  Eric can't kick her out.  What a complete ass father move.  Jerk.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

There are year round day care/schools...I worked and my kids went to a great day care school.

Tasha keeps telling Leida that she does not deserve her father...yes Tasha, she does.  You still think kindly of your father after he told you to get your shit and get out?

Leida is the Indonesian Tyler Perry/Big Mamma's, this is my house now!

He can’t afford the rent.  I doubt he can afford to pay for school.

• Love 12
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I would beat the shit out of Leida. She is not on the lease.

Eric and Leida told Tasha to leave in front of Tasha's younger sister! 

Whew! I thought it was just me. If i came back in the house and she was touching my things after I expressly told her not to? I'd beat the brakes off of her. 

Properly. 

• Love 24
5 minutes ago, Drogo said:

It sounds like Tasha has been living at her boyfriend's house but leaving all her shit at The Bog of Eternal Stench, and that's not right either.  That should be Aless' room by now if Tasha's not using it or paying rent. 

If she’s paying rent IMO she can do whatever the heck she wants with her room. It’s her room. 

Eric should be ashamed of himself. He’s a terrible father. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

What an awful segment.

Yeah. Entertaining drama aside, I don't like seeing a young woman losing her relationship with her father - because of her father. That's yearssss of therapy.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, JAndy said:

If she’s paying rent IMO she can do whatever the heck she wants with her room. It’s her room. 

Eric should be ashamed of himself. He’s a terrible father. 

She’s not Paying rent and hasnt been for a few months

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 2

In the end she WILL let him take that baby away.  He will convince her that it's best for the baby, and she will never see her baby again.  I guarantee it.  She will think she's doing what is best, and the baby will have a horrible, miserable life.

Edited by Honey
7 minutes ago, Liamsmom617 said:

STFU, Leilda. You don’t give two shits about Alessandro. Jesus—-Leif’s and Eric fucking deserve each other. I hate that Tasha is crying. Team Tasha here!

TEAM TASHA!!

• Love 3