Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Eric tells Leida that he will not become a deadbeat dad,  wasn't he a deadbeat dad and that is why his paychecks are garnished?

Leida is nuts.  She wants Eric to put her before her own child?

Which is so weird because she doesn't give half a damn about Aless.

• Love 18
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

So, Eric should make Leida and her son his top priority and stop taking care of his own child.  What a selfish shrew!

And he is an idiot for being talked into anything Leida says.  He is as bad as she is.

• Love 4

Lariss must own a lot of brazillian spanx.  There are times she has a big gut and other times she's sucked in.   Butt lifted and round....butt sagging and misshapen.   She needs a stylist.  And a pair of sweats.  She should find Lululemon or something.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, rideashire said:

The way the cousin's wife just stands there and lets him rage without trying to stop him makes me wonder how he treats her behind closed doors, if he's this much of a jerk to Larissa who only showed up in his life recently.

Right? There were times when we were younger and after drink my future hubby acted like a bit of an asshat (not yelling and screaming, I have never heard him raise his voice the entire time I've known him) and I told him to cut the crap. It is telling that his wife said nothing.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Lariss must own a lot of brazillian spanx.  There are times she has a big gut and other times she's sucked in.   Butt lifted and round....butt sagging and misshapen.   She needs a stylist.  And a pair of sweats.  She should find Lululemon or something.

He would never let her buy Lululemon. Victorias Secret is too much for Him, even  with a $75 off of $250 sale its too much for Coltee.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 4
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

I have never seen a "mommy moment" between them, it's really all about her, isn't it?

I feel very bad for poor Aless. There's really no one around that cares about him aside from his grandparents who are 1000s of miles away. Poor kid, and he's in a strange country too. 

• Love 7

I guess it wouldn't make for good TV, but why don't Leida & Eric sit down and learn about the requirements for her to be a doctor over here? Does she need another credential? An exam? Some courses in an American school before she can sit for the Boards? What will it take to do that? Will they have to move? Should they rent a townhouse rather than buy while they're pursuing her medical career? That's working together.

Re Deb - she's only a year older than I am. She cooks, drives, dresses herself, can communicate and walks unassisted .... what's her disability? I know she will miss Coltee, but why can't she be happy about a new time in her life, find a place to live near them, and let them be a couple for awhile?

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, b2H said:

And he is an idiot for being talked into anything Leida says.  He is as bad as she is.

Why Eric would even want to be with someone who would think to demand that be abandon his child is a mystery to me. Clearly Alless has a price tag in his head. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

I noticed that sometimes she a little bit bigee and sometimes not so much.  

• Love 10
47 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Flawless Brows is new.

Appropriate sponsor since so many of the 90 Day Fiances this season (and the in the past) have eyebrow issues! And I’m not just talking about the women! 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

You could tell Steven got mad when the friend asked a question, he handed the baby off quick so he could clap back at her. 

Editing. He handed Richie to Olga and pulled out a bunting. Next scene the baby was already in the bunting. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Olga is breaking my heart. She looks so worn out. 

Nursing a new baby will do that. Plus, I don't know how much Steven is helping out - like making meals, etc. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

You spelled "all" wrong

Haha. Almost all. Olga is sweet and very beautiful. My heart goes out to her when Steven gets jealous of her giving attention to the baby. She looks so vulnerable and fragile.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Drogo said:

Editing. He handed Richie to Olga and pulled out a bunting. Next scene the baby was already in the bunting. 

I just want to know where the stroller came from, first they are walking along with the baby in the sling thing then Olga is wearing a different shirt and they have a stroller.

• Love 3