Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, aliya said:

Thank goodness!

Since we're here, I have a question - does the fiance have to live with the American? I understand needing to prove there is a relationship, but I also understand not forcing people from some religions or cultures to live together before marriage.

There was a couple a few years back who lived separetly.  They were both religious.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jon would not want Frenanda’s boobs to be covered up. Where’s Pnina Whatever her name is when you need her? Her slutty designs would be perfect.

You know he’ll want the BJ in the limo on the way to the reception. And during the reception, he’ll get drunk and maul her all over the dance floor. 

• Love 4

Leida, you are a damn lying liar who lies.  Your parents did not shell out $300k for a wedding.   Just go with what you were going to say, $3000, and stop worrying about how much more wildly impressed we would all be if it was $300...THOUSAND! dollars.  

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why don't they just put the baby in the carriage and walk around the block? what is the problem? 

Because Steven has commanded that the “fancy” park is much more up to his high standards than a simple walk around the block.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

I, trying to think of the actress or maybe other reality show person his sister looks like...

Jackie, Jr. from the Sopranos was my first thought. 

Who are these people who love going shopping with their moms?! Shopping with my mom is hell on earth. It means trying to find her in a crowded store with a hundred old ladies turning around when I’m shouting for her. Because of course she didn’t answer her cell phone because “I told you something is wrong with this damned thing.” And having to hear, “Well, I wouldn’t wear it, but if you like that type of thing” or “You getting all that? Give me the keys, I’m going to the car.” 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, configdotsys said:

Seriously, Steven how many car seats have you had experience with in the US? 

"Who wants to walk around here with a baby?" wtf? Such an asshole.

It’s Russia’s fault the car seat doesn’t “work”.

He can’t sit around the room doing nothing.... There’s not much else to do for the next couple months.

• Love 1