Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

So you kept underwear from three or four years ago? Not creepy at all.

So how long have these two love birds been dating? He said he thought she was 24. Do people not check IDs? Last time I checked the K1 isn't an overnight process. At least they don't have to use a translator app.

• Love 4

Oh God, he’s one of those sloppy-ass, trifling men who keeps ex-girlfriend crap around for years after the relationship ended.  This was either a producer suggestion to add drama or this guy is pathetic.  Or both.  Probably the latter, honestly. 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Go to a hotel, you idiot. 

He would've at least had a chance to see the boobies before she saw the panties. Now he's not seeing those boobies anytime soon...

Edited by usernameG
  • Love 7

Oh Ashley, is it? You're lying when you say you don't care if he cheats. If you didn't care, you would've overlooked your two ex-fiances cheating. I think she's just saying that, but we all know she's going to be bothered and hurt when the truth comes out. You claim it's not an open engagement, but you've all but given a hall pass by letting him think he can do what he wants before he gets to you. I-d-i-o-t.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, AussieBabe said:

So you kept underwear from three or four years ago? Not creepy at all.

So how long have these two love birds been dating? He said he thought she was 24. Do people not check IDs? Last time I checked the K1 isn't an overnight process. At least they don't have to use a translator app.

Lol- this should be their individual (I don't remember their names) topic title-____&____ At least they don't have to use a translator app

• Love 8

I’m totally underwhelmed and uninterested in this new crop of dummies. I think I need more of a recovery period between my trash shows. I may watch the kid from Bowie just to see if I spot anybody I know in the background shots.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Stardancer Supreme said:

Really? Jonathan didn't even bother to clean the house that he is bringing his child bride into?  No bed? No way i am moving my entire life to a new country and don't even have a bed to sleep in?

Right, she was living better at the resort

• Love 4
Just now, Stardancer Supreme said:

Really? Jonathan didn't even bother to clean the house that he is bringing his child bride into?  No bed? No way i am moving my entire life to a new country and don't even have a bed to sleep in?

Sister Pedro eres tu?  LOL

• Love 2
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

I’m totally underwhelmed and uninterested in this new crop of dummies. I think I need more of a recovery period between my trash shows. I may watch the kid from Bowie just to see if I spot anybody I know in the background shots.

Didn't watch it all......someone is from Bowie, Md?  I'll need to watch the recording 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

My friend just called, at the commercial break. He knows not to call me during the show and before we hung up, he told me that I'm more polite than his 80 something year old mother who simply told him, "thank you for calling, I have to go, fiance is on," and then hung up on him. 

Mrs. Floatingbison and I just read this and cracked up.  I told her you're more polite than I am... I would have just picked up the phone and said, "what the eff do you want?  Fiance's on!" and hung up.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

It’s just rape. He was raped by someone (man or woman I don’t know) and has spun a narrative to make it easier to deal with. On that note of course I feel for him.

He’s probably able to snag these girls because he was sexualized and abused so early that’s where he thinks his worth lies. So he plays the “sexual fantasy” to women with desposible income. 

Unless his "partner" was also a child.  Not something you want to get a mental picture of, but not criminal.  

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

These people have visas, so they likely won't be as crazy as the previous crop of actors steaming up the room. Still, there's potential here.

Wherever Fernanda goes, the boobs go with her. No repossessions possible. She might want to reconsider John. 

• Love 6

Eric Poor don't tell your EX that Leila hates the fact that you pay child support even if it's true. That puts an automatic strain on the relationship and will make the Ex rightfully think her to be a money hungry beast.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 16

Eric looks has those basset hound eyes that age him before his time. Seriously, don’t know why this girl thinks he has anything to offer unless she was  blowing smoke up his ass. I bet she is one of the hired help’s daughters and was just fronting about being rich. And give up a medical career? What am I missing?

This channel needs to be renamed The Loser Channel. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Neurochick said:

This.  He thinks she’ll have a better life if she marries a white man.  I can see how he thinks that’s true, but it depends on the man, not all white men are princes, look at the white men on this show.

He’s Mormon, he’s old enough to remember when men of color were not allowed the priesthood or allowed entry to the Temple. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Prediction: this party kid is not going to be happy playing stepdaddy in Nowhere, PA.

This dude is an overgrown thirteen year old. Stole his father's girlfriend? What an alley cat. Soooo mature. He's heartbreak on a stick, and she's nuts.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Gigglepuff said:

My friend just called, at the commercial break. He knows not to call me during the show and before we hung up, he told me that I'm more polite than his 80 something year old mother who simply told him, "thank you for calling, I have to go, fiance is on," and then hung up on him. 

I have been known to post status updates re this mess and when my birthday fell on a Sunday this year I didn’t take calls from Australia til it finished. I need rehab

• Love 14
3 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Everybody leaves the room when I watch this show. You're lucky. 

My adult son will watch a little with me, and if I'm really lucky, my husband will listen to me talk about it for about 5 minutes. He's somewhat interested in the Indonesian girl's story as his father supervised rubber plantations there when he was growing up. It doesn't really take a fortune to live like a king with servants, etc, there. And that wasn't some warehouse she was showing off. The upper class houses really do have large rooms and high ceilings for the circulation.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, tincansailor981 said:

Didn't watch it all......someone is from Bowie, Md?  I'll need to watch the recording 

Which one? I'm from Howard Co MD...makes it interesting

Edited by reikimaire