Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

OMGGGGG Jesse winds her up then comes back like a prince on his high horse to wind her up so he can skewer her again, f’d up! 

And she loves it. It’s the drama she lives for.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

She didn't know what her love had prepared for her in the city so she packed a lot of options. Seriously.

1 minute ago, iwasish said:

She wanted to be prepared for whatever he had planned. ....what does a girl wear to be dumped... ?

Jebus, Mary, and Joseph...    

• Love 1

So it seems like Ricky is probably still stringing his wife (not his ex, they are still married) along, they are probably having “I hate you/I’m bored/convenience sex” and he told her that he wasn’t serious about “flavor of the week....” ummmhmmm. 

• Love 6

The wife probably didn't text her. She's been sending DMs to women all season and letting them know they're still married. I'm sure Icky posted pictures. Ximena was posting pictures during the trip in February, so I'm sure the wife saw it. Icky just can't stop lying.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Men didn’t really wear wedding rings in my father’s generation, but I guess the jewelers pushed for double ring ceremonies.

My dad did. And I'm pretty sure I'm older than you. Most of my friends' fathers did, too. WWII generation.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Men didn’t really wear wedding rings in my father’s generation, but I guess the jewelers pushed for double ring ceremonies.

My grand Dad wears his wedding ring and he's 92

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, renatae said:

My dad did. And I'm pretty sure I'm older than you. Most of my friends' fathers did, too. WWII generation.

Most of my dad’s friends didn’t.  Most of my friends dads didn’t either, and I’m 59 BTW.

Can’t wait for Dean’s reaction.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

How does Ricky even get these attractive women? I don't get it at all. What's the allure? Does his dick dance? I'm seriously trying to figure it out.

Americano, chica. 

I think at this point no American woman gives him the time of day, or one date at most. 

The Hazelbot is back. 

• Love 6

Yeah, Ximena, if he's lying to his ex-wife about you because it's "easier" he will soon be lying to you too.  Actually, he already has.  Why women think a man will treat them differently than he treats the other women in his life, I don't know.  Someone who lies to makes things go easier for him will do that with everyone.  You are not the one special person he won't treat that way.

• Love 14
Just now, kacesq said:

That preview of 90 DF...some wealthy med school graduate is going to come to the US to live with a shlubby middle-aged American? Mmhmmm....

Ha!  It’s almost unbelievable so I’m curious as to how much is real. She’s a beauty queen who is also a med school graduate but apparently not practicing medicine and from a wealthy family. Wow.

• Love 7