Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I'd be more annoyed if I were the ex girlfriend and this ex toad that I dated that I haven't even bumped into in years invited me to his engagement party.   Cue eye roll.  I would have said "no thanks but have fun.  see you in another few years buddy!"   If she is normal and coming she is just nosy or wants to be on TV.   Who would want to go to that party if you felt like he was a "good one that got away" you know?   You'd be more likely to wonder who agreed to be a part of the other side of the trainwreck.

• Love 7

Ok I have a friend who had a live in boyfriend for years, the broke up and married other people and the 4 of them are really close. They even take vacations together. Nothing wrong with that, we are all adults and an EX doesn't need to mean hatred or unrequited love.

• Love 1

Dayo is not real.  He could be Muslim, Christian or a Zen Buddhist monk and it wouldn't matter.  

Thought Abby of last season had something to do with the live show and that Dean and Angela's Scottie had been taken off or something.  

Based on the fact that Hazel and her parents are living in abject poverty, I don't believe Hazel's racist sister in Japan is sending money home to help her family. Funny how she wants Hazel to marry a rich Japanese when she most likely didn't.  

Edited by Adeejay
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Rabithed said:

Egads Hazel. Tarik, I can’t stand you but run!! This woman doesn’t want to look after your child! I wouldn’t want her looking after my dog! 

She doesn't like Tarik, and she will not have fond feelings towards his daughter. Kids with special needs require a LOT of understanding and patience! Hazel's going to be missing her son and resenting time away from him. It won't leave lots of patience and understanding for Tarik's daughter although she will probably be more fond of her than of Tarik!

• Love 7