Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I has e developed an irrational hatred for Marta's eyebrows.   Also...fellowPTVers....I am a single mom who loves her son more than anything...but I'm not looking for love on a karoeoke app, translator app, Facebook, Instagram....just want you to know we're out there lol.

I found my husband on JDate, it has been 13 years of wedded bliss and all I had to do was drive about 15 min to meet him for lunch. 

I really do believe that there is some brain thing with these people that have to always be surrounded in drama and stress.

• Love 6

Marta may be a stripper but she is well spoken compared to a lot of the others.  No vocal fry (hi Rachel and Loren!) and so far no mention of Daya and I's relationship. 

Edited by Blizzard
Typo
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Blizzard said:

Marta may be a stripper but she is well spoken compared to a lot of the others.  No vocal fry (hi Rachel and Loren!) and so far no mention of Daya and I's relationship. 

Catholic Schools, just sayin.

• Love 9
Just now, hisbunkie said:

I don’t mean to be classist but...Darcy’s Louboutins, purses and bracelets do not belong in her townhouse.  Was anyone else surprised to see her home?  Which she lives with her sister? 

To quote the great philosopher Kanye West: "Two-thousand-dollar bag with no cash in your purse"

• Love 10
1 minute ago, hoosiermom said:

My kids were very young when my husband died and asked me not to date I never did and now I am too damn oldQ! But, am very happy by myself.

You are not old, you are experienced.  Sorry about your husband, I give you credit for raising your children and not running off to some far away place to meet a man you fell in love with after chatting a half a dozen times.

Lots of credit my dear @Hoosiermom.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

My kids were very young when my husband died and asked me not to date I never did and now I am too damn oldQ! But, am very happy by myself.

Whoa, a bit selfish IMO.  I was 12 when my father died and I wanted my mom to date, because I didn’t want her to be alone.

• Love 3

Look at those deep wrinkles on Angela's chest, I have never seen a 52 year old with that deep of wrinkles. Especially since she is heavy set, usually people who get wrinkles like that are thin but when you are heavier your skin gets less wrinkles. She is 52 in dog years.

• Love 19

I won’t jusge Marta fir being a stripper. Work is work and bills gotta be paid.

BUT

I will judge Marta  for calling her daughter a mini me and relishing the fact that her child looks up to her. Am I the only one who thinks that’s weird and totally egotistical? Why not be inspired by her wonder personality?

I will also judge Marta for finding some rando guy online and bringing him into the orbit of her children when they can’t rven talk to each other and don’t share  religion when it is important to each of them. Recipe for disaster .

AND

I will always judge Rachel for NEVER putting s hat on baby Lucy in cold, damp blustery England. Bitch, Baby Lucy has no hair. Time  to mother up, Rache!

Edited by Chickabiddy
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Whoa, a bit selfish IMO.  I was 12 when my father died and I wanted my mom to date, because I didn’t want her to be alone.

Nah. They were only 6 and 7 and saw what their divorced friends moms were bringing home and it terrified them. I have no regrets. Of course, now they want me to do the on line dating thing. lol

• Love 5