Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Five minutes after Melissa, the love of my life,  dumped me, I realized that Ximena and I had a deep, personal cinnection because she has been my back burner chick for likev three weeks and we are meant to be. But my daughters are my priority. ( And this is why I am in a beaver hunt in Colombia.) 

Sure, Ricky, let’s talk to Ximena  to make sure she’s in it for all the right reasons … Just like you are into it all the right booty  reasons...

Ricky, do you even hear yourself? You are So. Full. Of. Shit.

• Love 24
7 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

And often an embryo transplant. The one thing people forget when they hear of these, "miracles," is how many women do not get pregnant at these advanced ages. Just because someone heard of a 47 year old getting pregnant, doesn't mean it happens often. The odds are slim to none of it happening naturally and don't improve even with medical assistance. Clinics are filled with women who've tried several cycles of IVF with no success. But anyway, no way it's gonna happen for Ang. No flipin way. 

Had a Patron at my workplace  become pregnant at age 50, naturally, it was a big oops. She wasn't on birth control and was in the stages of menopause. It can happen but of course its not the same as when you are young. Its not impossible and happens more than you believe, usually by accident. My grandmother gave birth at the age 46 and this was in the 1940s. Angela though, yeah that isn't happening. 

Edited by eggsnbacon
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I see you made it, Baltimore Betty. 

I divorced my now-ex because I didn’t want my sons to think it was okay to treat a wife and family the way we were being treated.

Yes I made, I had no problem finding a parking place!

Good for you and I bet your son's will be respectful to their significant others because you took a stand. 

28 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Make some Rice A Roni.  It turns 90 Day Cray Rage into fluffy bunnies.  Magical stuff I promise.

It didn't help me I'm still in the crazy rage I made Rice-A-Roni and chicken tonight for dinner and if I'm still waiting to kill her.

• Love 2

Did they reshoot this after she gave birth or lost the baby? Her arms are way smaller the day of the wedding than they were the day before and the giant chin zit is completely gone.

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"Jon and I's relationship"?? This sentence actually caused me physical pain. 

This is my biggest pet peeve of late.  I hear it constantly on reality trash tv.  Married at First Sight and 90 Day being the biggest offenders.  These folks don’t even try.  But what should I expect, given they also put their lives on hold and leave children behind for these “relationships”. 

• Love 5

By the time you get married, you should know the person so well that you shouldn't have any serious doubts on the day of the wedding.  If you are sobbing in your dress with your mother, you definitely shouldn't do it.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Chickabiddy said:

Pregnancy and/or meth???

Just a guess...

I know!  She looks horrible.  Pole cannot figure out why she is not herself lately, it's called the first trimester, Pole.  Frankly, I do not know how she is hiding her morning sickness or aversions to certain foods.

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

WTF does "It isn't fair" mean, Rachel? You CHOSE to get involved with this dude who can't get a visa. You have a daughter in the states with an involved father. What exactly is not fair? I hate this attitude that some of these people have like they're special and some force is messing with them for no reason. STFU!

Tell it. You got pregnant, no father in the picture, you already have a child you should be worrying about, you get involved with a guy who can't even come to the US to visit you, and you want to whine about the universe not being fair. STFU indeed. Choices have consequences. 

• Love 18
Just now, lucy711 said:

By the time you get married, you should know the person so well that you shouldn't have any serious doubts on the day of the wedding.  If you are sobbing in your dress with your mother, you definitely shouldn't do it.

LOL there's that pesky Logic Sound and Reasoning.   Doesn't belong here nope nope nope

Sell that sanity someplace else! 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, lucy711 said:

You probably speak the same language too.

• Love 12

If Pole's accusations are correct, her bloated face might be because of alcohol. I would need alcohol to deal with Pole, too. She looks horrible. She's certainly looking pregnant in some of her TH. Specifically in the one's she's wearing the orange top. 

I don’t think Jon is a bad guy at all.  He’s definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I think he has a decent enough heart.  When I watch his scenes, I see a man who feels like the walls are closing in on him.  I don’t think he thought this through.  Rachel is practically begging him to propose on this introductory trip, but I suspect that that’s not what Jon wants- at least not so soon.  I hope Rachel heads home to tend to her baby and the daughter she left behind.  I don’t really care what happens with their “relationship” when there are tiny children involved. 

• Love 6

Plastic lawn chairs, I wish I had stock in the European company that churns those out, they are everywhere!

Not one person in that room looks the least bit happy to be there witnessing that marriage but it was so important for Karine to have her wax figures family there.

• Love 4