Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Talk

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, howmanywords said:

This notion that Kim is never home with the kids has taken on a life of its own. None of them are ever going to be mother of the year but if you look at her Instagram stories she seems to be home a lot. Are there are any recent photos of her jet setting to different countries? The last vacation I can recall reading about was a 4th of July weekend getaway to some remote island with Kanye and the kids. The only thing she seems to be doing lately is the occasional date night with Kanye. Other than that she's in her home gym showing boring workouts, or by the pool, or with the kids playing with filters. The other day she was out with Kourtney shopping. She even said in that radio interview the other day she's finding herself home more.

This I agree with, but they'll just use that as a story for the next season. If Tristan lasts that long. IMO the cracks are already there. Tristan skipping Kylie's party and being left off that mural she had of the KarJenners and their significant others was a pretty good sign there are still issues there despite anything Khloe tries to portray.

Unless they were old I just saw pics of the two of them on a getaway. Looking pretty much like a together couple. It also wouldn’t shock me if she got knocked up again. She’s always bitching that True is such a daddy’s girl, and I can see her trying for the boy she wanted .

Normally I don't mind Kim's style (It's not my style, but eh), but what on earth was happening with that outfit that was essentially a sports bra, an old man's oversized track shorts, and stiletto boots?  If someone told her that's what's hot right now, methinks she's been Art Vandalayed. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, ladle said:

Normally I don't mind Kim's style (It's not my style, but eh), but what on earth was happening with that outfit that was essentially a sports bra, an old man's oversized track shorts, and stiletto boots?  If someone told her that's what's hot right now, methinks she's been Art Vandalayed. 

No she’s been Kanyed.

Thats the funny part of the Art Vandalay storyline. In the real world they got punked by Kanye. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

If Kourtney loved running DASH so much, why doesn't she just open her own boutique? She certainly doesn't need her sisters for that, and it's not like she doesn't have the money. 

Her "Pretty Little Thing" clothing line aka overpriced trashy lingerie, that she attempted flopped so a boutique likely would have done even worse. One of the running jokes when PLT launched was that the clothes Kourtney modeled looked nothing like the rags people actually got. I bet that wouldn't of worked in an actual store where you saw the poor made stuff before buying lol

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Her "Pretty Little Thing" clothing line aka overpriced trashy lingerie, that she attempted flopped so a boutique likely would have done even worse. One of the running jokes when PLT launched was that the clothes Kourtney modeled looked nothing like the rags people actually got. I bet that wouldn't of worked in an actual store where you saw the poor made stuff before buying lol

Lulz! I didn't realize she tried to start a line. It must not have lasted very long if it didn't even make a blip on the radar.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

If Kourtney loved running DASH so much, why doesn't she just open her own boutique? She certainly doesn't need her sisters for that, and it's not like she doesn't have the money. 

Kourtney has said that she enjoys studying and liked college - I’d love to see her continue therapy and do grad work in psychology. It would allow her to be home when the kids are, and she could build a career that feels more meaningful to her than fashion and reality tv.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, GaT said:

She failed 2 classes because she was too nervous to stand up & talk, that doesn't sound like she "liked" it to me. 

Even more reason for her to continue therapy and study psychology. Being nervous to stand up and talk doesn’t mean she didn’t like school or studying. Van Morrison had severe stage fright for many years, but still loved music and kept doing it.

• Love 5

Ok, I think they are all insipid - but Kris... really? She runs an empire, but doesn't Google? or has heard of Art Vandelay? Kim, I don't understand how she can offer for Kendall to stay with her - but neglect to tell her that her house was sold? She lies, so much or deflects or whatever. 

• Love 3

Just found this - looks like Kourtney actually is thinking of grad work:

“I applied to law school then decided not to go," she revealed in 2010. But don't think that Harvard is out of the question for the college grad. Recent reports suggest that Scott Disick's ex is planning to return to school to get her Master's degree.

"Kourtney wants to get her Master's in Spanish and is looking at doing a law degree online, which will take at least three years," a source told Radar Online. "That's impossible right now because of the family, but Kourtney's always been the type to have long-term plans."

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/where-did-kardashians-graduate-college-140793

kourtney-kardashian-high-school-graduati

1 hour ago, chabelisaywow said:

Ok, I think they are all insipid - but Kris... really? She runs an empire, but doesn't Google? or has heard of Art Vandelay? Kim, 

I'm actually wondering if Kris does know who "Art Vandelay" is, & knows this is a scam & is planning on tricking them back in some way. Or of course (and more likely) she knows who he is & is just going along pretending she's fooled for the show.

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Just found this - looks like Kourtney actually is thinking of grad work:

“I applied to law school then decided not to go," she revealed in 2010. But don't think that Harvard is out of the question for the college grad. Recent reports suggest that Scott Disick's ex is planning to return to school to get her Master's degree.

"Kourtney wants to get her Master's in Spanish and is looking at doing a law degree online, which will take at least three years," a source told Radar Online. "That's impossible right now because of the family, but Kourtney's always been the type to have long-term plans."

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/where-did-kardashians-graduate-college-140793

I seriously doubt she will ever do this. First, “I applied to law school then decided not to go,", applying & being accepted are not the same thing. Second, she failed classes in college because she was too nervous to talk publicly, how is she going to be able to stand up in a court & talk? Third, she's the most indecisive person on the planet, she would actually have to decide to do this & follow through. Four, she's complaining because her sisters want her to show up on time & do things for the show when she wants to go on vacation & do whatever instead, does she think the college is going to give her a degree if she never shows up?

• Love 7
4 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Oh you should not be deprived! Here is some snark https://youtu.be/A2k0Ll0xKF0

"this thing is a nighty! Who will wear this thing out?" Lol

Lmfao, that shit looks like it came from Ali Express. I noticed most of the pictures of Kourtney modeling the clothes were taken in very dark lighting, probably to disguise how cheaply made they were.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Because Brick and Mortar stores, in general, are on the decline so it likely wouldn't be very successful. 

• Love 1

KUWTK needs an episode where Kourtney (and the rest of 'em) swaps jobs for one month with a trash collector, milk delivery person, dishwasher, CNA, etc. Then, they can get back to us on how hard it is to work THREE days in a row and can only make themselves available between 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. so they can get home to be with their kids. They need to accrue vacation time like the rest of us. No more going to Cleveland for months on end. No glam squad. Put your makeup on in the car in the parking lot at work. Show an episode where someone schools them on how to dress for a job, not a selfie. 

I am not saying that they don't work hard but the whining is just irritating. New flash to Kourtney: people go through hard times and still have to apply themselves at work. It is hard to believe that Kourtney is pushing 40. I hope that her therapist points out to her that she is getting too old to have the mentality and mannerisms of a teenager. 

• Love 16
On 8/16/2018 at 10:32 AM, iwasish said:

Their best prank on Kris had to be the long running “ Hi Aunt Kris, it’s Todd Kearns”

Funny, sober  Scott is the best.

Ha!! Didn’t they send flowers from Todd to kris? And call a restaurant where Kris was actually having dinner with real todds mom? 

On another note, they rerun old episodes all the time on e and they showed a season where Khloe legitimately hated Scott.. it’s such a weird juxtaposition to see the relationship Khloe and Scott have now. I mean.. it’s good but it’s so odd to see old episodes and now.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 2

They all hated Scott in the beginning. And he was a real smart alec too. Who knew that even with his issues he is the most relatable. At least he admits he enjoys the easy money of the show and the perks it brings. Love too when he calls Kris, Kim, Khloe and Kourtney on their bullshit. 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, iwasish said:

They all hated Scott in the beginning. And he was a real smart alec too. Who knew that even with his issues he is the most relatable. At least he admits he enjoys the easy money of the show and the perks it brings. Love too when he calls Kris, Kim, Khloe and Kourtney on their bullshit. 

Yeah I know but Khloe really hated him. Like when Kourtney was living with her, Lamar and rob briefly Khloe refused to let him in the driveway at times, because “Lamar is in the playoffs and I don’t want that negative energy in my home” like.. I remember all Kourtney wanted was Scott to drive up and help her out with all the baby stuff. 

It’s just interesting to me that Scott’s issues were always out in the open and not protected by any means on the show- like the way they all talked about him. 

It also kind of makes my heart hurt a little because while a lot of this show is fake, Scott genuinely does love the Kardashian’s and they are his family now. It’s kind of why I hope no matter what happens with Kourtney and Scott and their romantic relationship, I hope the Kardashians keep a relationship with him.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Yeah I know but Khloe really hated him. Like when Kourtney was living with her, Lamar and rob briefly Khloe refused to let him in the driveway at times, because “Lamar is in the playoffs and I don’t want that negative energy in my home” like.. I remember all Kourtney wanted was Scott to drive up and help her out with all the baby stuff. 

It’s just interesting to me that Scott’s issues were always out in the open and not protected by any means on the show- like the way they all talked about him. 

It also kind of makes my heart hurt a little because while a lot of this show is fake, Scott genuinely does love the Kardashian’s and they are his family now. It’s kind of why I hope no matter what happens with Kourtney and Scott and their romantic relationship, I hope the Kardashians keep a relationship with him.

As long as he brings the ratings they will.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, iwasish said:

As long as he brings the ratings they will.

Yeah, I guess. But I meant more outside of the show. But yeah I know.. there’s no outside the show for these people, every part of their lives involves a camera of some kind; the shows, the paparazzi, their   Phones.

1 hour ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Yeah, I guess. But I meant more outside of the show. But yeah I know.. there’s no outside the show for these people, every part of their lives involves a camera of some kind; the shows, the paparazzi, their   Phones.

Yeah, once Caitlyn (then Bruce) moved to Malibu he was pretty much forgotten by the Kardashians even though they talked big about how nothing would change, she was “ their dad” after all. I never thought that relationship would last once she moved out, even if there was no transition.  As big a jerk as she was at times, and she was a BIG jerk, I do think she was right when she said once the money was rolling in Kris had no use for her anymore. 

Scott is father to the grand kids and he brings the funny. I do think if he moved on emotionally from Kourt, eventually he would pull away from the extended family. I thought Kim and Khloe were out of line to question him about his feelings for Kourt and their future if any. First they want Kourt to dump him, then they talk about them getting together again. Push him away, then pull him back. 

• Love 5

Despite his flaws, I always loved Scott. It's like he was the show's straight man who was in on the joke and said the things the rest of us were thinking. The K-women are boring and one-note on their own. They spend 90% of their time pouting, twirling their hair and staring at their phones. Scott brought life and personality to the episodes, which is why I think the producers will never get rid of him.

• Love 11
On 8/13/2018 at 6:50 AM, QQQQ said:

I was on the edge of my seat with worry wondering if Kendall would end up living under a bridge, engaging in bum fights to earn $$ for her weekly salad, burning her  Louboutins in a barrel to stay warm. 

Lol!  Bum fights.  Imagine like what that would like do to her like anxiety.

Khloe and Scott doing goofy things together is the best part of this show.  They have chemistry.  No one else in this narcissism fest has that connection.

• Love 3

I just can't with this c-section storyline. How much you eat or how much you gain, science says it has zero to do with how big your baby is. I legit had a 10 lb toddler and I gained 18 lbs. I left the hospital weighing less than when I got pregnant. You'd think money would mean competent advice. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Loves2Dance said:

I just can't with this c-section storyline. How much you eat or how much you gain, science says it has zero to do with how big your baby is. I legit had a 10 lb toddler and I gained 18 lbs. I left the hospital weighing less than when I got pregnant. You'd think money would mean competent advice. 

Yeahhhh. I gained 18 pounds and had an 8lb9oz 23 inch long son. Left the hospital in my regular jeans.

Was anyone else absolutely horrified about the mortician segment with the makeup? I was playing on my phone  and maybe not paying enough attention but PLEASE tell me that lady was acting dead...and not really deceased.

35 minutes ago, MarysWetBar said:

Yeahhhh. I gained 18 pounds and had an 8lb9oz 23 inch long son. Left the hospital in my regular jeans.

Was anyone else absolutely horrified about the mortician segment with the makeup? I was playing on my phone  and maybe not paying enough attention but PLEASE tell me that lady was acting dead...and not really deceased.

Kim just loves to show how quirky she is.., all into death and makeup and her other big interest in being a private investigator or a lawyer! She should look in the mirror more closely, she’s starting to resemble a cadaver herself.

And Kris was all over Kim when she was pregnant, for eating all the churros and beignets (spelling?), but wants Khloe to eat dozens of donuts? 

Lets get some consistency people!!!

Kris, Scott is not your son, he’s a grown man, who are you to school him on how he behaves? If Corey is annoyed or angry, that’s for him to take up with Scott. There are boundaries Kris... learn where they are.

• Love 2

Did this seem like a really random episode to anyone else? Nothing that happened this week had anything to do with anything that happened last week. It was just some strange filler episode.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, MarysWetBar said:

Her eyelids flicker several times so I'm comfortable to pronounce the model NOT DEAD!

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

Really - wtf?!

I fell asleep during the episode so I didn't watch the entire thing but the irony was not lost on me that Kim was talking about how sad it is to die and not looking like who are you. It's also said when you're alive and well and still end up looking so different from who you actually are. Just saying, lol.

• Love 12
15 hours ago, MarysWetBar said:

When Kim and Mario entered the room and Kim pointed out that "body" was breathing she asked the mortician and she let them know that she would just be playing dead for them. Kim proceeded to thank the lady for helping them lol

• Love 3
11 hours ago, GaT said:

Did this seem like a really random episode to anyone else? Nothing that happened this week had anything to do with anything that happened last week. It was just some strange filler episode.

I’m sure Kris got a nice product placement fee from Krispy Kreme.

And who buys dozens of those donuts? They’re stale after just a few hours.

i did get a laugh out of Kim trying to keep up the pace with the jumping jacks.

Her grey, lilac and pink hair reminded me of  Heloise (of Hints from).

• Love 4
23 hours ago, nexxie said:

Corey was skiing 104 days last year (13 times, 8 days each)? Is Kris paying him to get lost?

Kris isn’t into this guy.  She’s paying him to appeal to a younger, more diverse demographic.  I’m convinced they choose mates based on what will get them the biggest bang on social media.  Imagine if Kim married the Armenian dentist down the street.  She’d be far less “popular”.

these women are all about money and advancing their empire.  They’re sort of modern day Amazons in that they only need men to procreate with.  The men are carefully considered and chosen.

• Love 7

I know enough variances of curvy women who delivered small babies and petite women who delivered big babies to safely say that I don't put any credence into any kind of studies to date that correlate a mother's pregnancy weight to her baby's birth weight. A convincing correlation cannot have so many examples of the contrary happening. I mean, Khloe had to look no further than Kim who had put on 70lbs when pregnant with North and she gave birth to a baby that wasn't even 5 lbs! I can understand why a doctor wouldn't encourage their pregnant patient to go crazy with eating and putting on a ton of weight, but I half feel that her doctor agreed to inflate the situation for the cameras so that there could be some mini drama (and teaching moment) between Khoe and Kris. It just seems really contrived.

I don't believe for a second that Kim was truly interested in going into the industry of putting on make-up on dead people but for show purposes, I wouldn't mind if they went more this route. I'd rather see them do random things than manufacture drama though I know that drama is what they rely on to remain relevant on their show.

The conversation between Kris and Scott annoyed me because Kris made it all about herself and how his behaviour reflects poorly on her when his failure with the whole Miami situation had to do with Corey, not her. Scott and Corey arranged the Miami details on their own so whatever happened between the two of them is not a reflection of Kris (especially when she hadn't yet become officially partnered with Scott). If she had gone out of her way to approach Corey to help Scott out, then sure, I get why she would be upset. Scott has every right to decide when and how he works and when and how he takes downtime for himself. Trying to make that the crux of the issue only took away from the fact that Scott asked someone for a favour and they went out of their way for him only to have him not show up. The most Kris should have said was 'hey, that's not cool and I really think you should speak to Corey'.

This episode seemed a bit randomly placed. We've been seeing all this drama between the sisters and this week it takes a break while next week it seems to pick right back up.

1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

Kris isn’t into this guy.  She’s paying him to appeal to a younger, more diverse demographic.  I’m convinced they choose mates based on what will get them the biggest bang on social media.  Imagine if Kim married the Armenian dentist down the street.  She’d be far less “popular”.

these women are all about money and advancing their empire.  They’re sort of modern day Amazons in that they only need men to procreate with.  The men are carefully considered and chosen.

Kris only needs Corey as arm candy at events and a dick. She doesn’t want a husband, she doesn’t need one. Shes exactly what she wanted to be years ago. Rich and powerful. I think out of the whole family, she’s the happiest. One thing Caitlyn said about Kris I think is true, once the money and success rolled in she no longer needed her. She used the tactics and business acumen learned managing Caitlyn to create an empire with her kids, the money she was making with Caitlyn became superfluous and she no longer wanted to deal with issues in the relationship. 

I think Corey knows a good thing and isnt about to screw It up by getting caught in a cheating scandal or make too many demands. He’s well taken care of.

11 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I know enough variances of curvy women who delivered small babies and petite women who delivered big babies to safely say that I don't put any credence into any kind of studies to date that correlate a mother's pregnancy weight to her baby's birth weight. A convincing correlation cannot have so many examples of the contrary happening. I mean, Khloe had to look no further than Kim who had put on 70lbs when pregnant with North and she gave birth to a baby that wasn't even 5 lbs! I can understand why a doctor wouldn't encourage their pregnant patient to go crazy with eating and putting on a ton of weight, but I half feel that her doctor agreed to inflate the situation for the cameras so that there could be some mini drama (and teaching moment) between Khoe and Kris. It just seems really contrived.

I don't believe for a second that Kim was truly interested in going into the industry of putting on make-up on dead people but for show purposes, I wouldn't mind if they went more this route. I'd rather see them do random things than manufacture drama though I know that drama is what they rely on to remain relevant on their show.

The conversation between Kris and Scott annoyed me because Kris made it all about herself and how his behaviour reflects poorly on her when his failure with the whole Miami situation had to do with Corey, not her. Scott and Corey arranged the Miami details on their own so whatever happened between the two of them is not a reflection of Kris (especially when she hadn't yet become officially partnered with Scott). If she had gone out of her way to approach Corey to help Scott out, then sure, I get why she would be upset. Scott has every right to decide when and how he works and when and how he takes downtime for himself. Trying to make that the crux of the issue only took away from the fact that Scott asked someone for a favour and they went out of their way for him only to have him not show up. The most Kris should have said was 'hey, that's not cool and I really think you should speak to Corey'.

This episode seemed a bit randomly placed. We've been seeing all this drama between the sisters and this week it takes a break while next week it seems to pick right back up.

Actually Kris should just keep her nose out of it and let Corey handle things with Scott, she isn’t Scott or Corey’s mother, they aren’t children, they’re grown men. Kris oversteps boundaries a lot, and this is one of those times.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

Guess you could say their men are carefully “curated.”

10 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Actually Kris should just keep her nose out of it and let Corey handle things with Scott, she isn’t Scott or Corey’s mother, they aren’t children, they’re grown men. Kris oversteps boundaries a lot, and this is one of those times.

I agree which is why I said it's the most she should have said. The better option would have been to stay out of it but Kris needs her attention so that wasn't likely going to happen. If she can scrape the bottom of the barrel to get Jonathan to do scenes with her for the sake of having content of herself for the show, then I feel okay with assuming that she'll do what she can to be relevant in everyone's business as best she can no matter what the situation is. Corey and Scott felt comfortable enough to have the discussion on their own and make the arrangements and either should have been adult enough to approach the other to discuss what happened. If neither wants to make the move to talk about it then you leave it because like you said, they're grown.

Dear Lord, I can't believe I'm going to say something in defense of Kris, but . . . I think the reason she felt the need to lecture Scott about his behavior in Miami was because he effed up filming of KUWTK. There was a camera crew and a producer/assistant/somebody from the show standing outside when Corey showed up for his day of doing Art Basel with Scott and that person informed Corey that they couldn't shoot the segment as planned because Scott had had a "late night" and they couldn't get him up. Whether his "late night" involved drinking, drugs, women, or all of the above, we don't know, but Scott refused to get his partied-too-hard butt out of bed and "work" on the show the next day, which I assume he's under contract to do just like the rest of the Ks. So, he screwed up and did not behave professionally. Kris is a producer on this show and she may or may not have pushed for the Art Basal storyline to give Scott and Corey some airtime so that they could appear to be earning their paychecks. All of that being the case, I think Kris had a right to be #1 irritated and #2 concerned as she is for all intents and purposes Scott's parental figure now. Scott can claim that he has everything under control and can still have fun and a drink or two without it being a problem, but the dude is an addict and one drink almost always leads to a major downward spiral for him. I think Corey called it when he said that Scott gets into trouble when he hangs out with the wrong people, which is apparently what he did in Miami. SIGH The whole thing with Scott just depresses me. It's always one step forward, two steps back with him.

• Love 3