Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Talk

• Start Topic

On 8/26/2018 at 9:22 PM, chabelisaywow said:

1 - a benefit sponsored by "Laduree" - whatever the "charity" is, has to be one of those not serious ones founded by bored, rich moms to make them feel better about themselves.

2 - Kris being poisoned - never, because we are not that lucky

3 - the stupidity of this family has no bounds. Non-Kardashian  reassuring  Kris she is not being poisoned by "arson"

eye roll - but hilarious.

Never mind. I went back and watched it again but with closed captioning this time and it turns out that I had misheard what Kim said.

Edited by Scout Finch

This show is so canned. 

Kim's butt doesn't look good in those puffy pleated pants, it looks like she's wearing a full Pampers. 

So Kim has carpal tunnel from selfies? Maybe she should take a break from social media for her health. 

• Love 3

Good lord I was actually applauding Kanye when he said "Im not kicking off one of my family. This is my family's first time on TV, Jonathan is on TV all the time". I should be shocked Kim even suggested such a thing but I'm really not. Oh boohoo he canceled an event to be here!

• Love 8

Yeah they were acting like it was noteworthy Jonathan dropped everything to run to Kim's side like he hasn't been shadowing her ass for 10 years now. 

I think the elephant in the room with Scott bringing his girl friend around is she was a teenager at the time. He had a point it wasn't right for her to throw "I allow you to be friends with my family" in his face knowing his family is dead. 

Did anyone watch Ashlee + Evan after? One of their entourage looks and talks just like It from I Love NY season 2. 

IMG_3511.PNG

• Love 2

imo Kris keeps Scott on the payroll and in her life because he’s a fan favorite more than anything else - I can see how his involvement in all things Kardashian could be annoying to Kourtney; most people don’t have their exes around their families so much.

• Love 4

When Scott called Kris to talk about the  issue with Kourtney, Kris is so out of line to just start agreeing with him, that Kourtney is difficult and blah blah blah ....BUT I don’t want to get in the middle...  She should have cut Scott off and told him that he needs to work things out with  Kourtney on his own.  I can’t blame Kourtney for getting pissed at Kris. Kim and Khloe do the same with  Scott sometimes, yet when Kim was pissed at Scott in the past,she didn’t want him around. 

• Love 3

I sincerely think there's something more going on with Kourtney this season that we're not privy to. I don't know if it's an emotional or physical issue, but her hysterical crying jags are way out of proportion to what's going on. It happened with her sisters, and now it's happening with Scott. It just seems like her emotions are going from zero to sixty all the time. Scott always looks so miserable and like he doesn't know what the right thing to do or say around her is anymore. I was very glad to hear that they are going to therapy to try and figure out the co-parenting thing as I think they really need that objective third party to help them talk through things rather than always playing the blame game with each other. And at least therapy is a safe space where they can both express themselves. What's especially weird about how Kourtney's been acting all season is that this was when she was supposedly so happy with Younes. Perhaps that relationship wasn't all it was cracked up to be even back then.

I LOVE that Kim was on the losing team on Family Feud after she threw over her family to be on Kanye's team after begging her sisters, mother, etc. to do the show in the first place. Ha ha That really was an uncomfortable situation with Mary Jo and Jonathan, though, and I was relieved that Steve Harvey's producer came up with a solution where they could all participate. As much as I don't really care for Jonathan, it would have sucked for him to have dropped everything to fly across the country to help the Ks only to be dumped for one of their blood family members. And it would have sucked for Mary Jo to have put in the effort to get dressed up and come to the show when she didn't seem to be feeling well.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, BrainyBlonde said:

I sincerely think there's something more going on with Kourtney this season that we're not privy to. 

What happened is that Scott accepted the fact that they weren't going to be a couple & moved on to a much younger woman whom he seems very happy with. As long as she was the one with the younger guy, she was happy to keep posting pictures of what a great couple they were together & she was fine. As soon as she realized that maybe Scott wasn't still begging her to take him back, she got all upset.

• Love 11
9 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Good lord I was actually applauding Kanye when he said "Im not kicking off one of my family. This is my family's first time on TV, Jonathan is on TV all the time". I should be shocked Kim even suggested such a thing but I'm really not. Oh boohoo he canceled an event to be here!

Me too.  And “I like Jonathan but I don’t want him on my team.”

• Love 2
2 hours ago, GaT said:

What happened is that Scott accepted the fact that they weren't going to be a couple & moved on to a much younger woman whom he seems very happy with. As long as she was the one with the younger guy, she was happy to keep posting pictures of what a great couple they were together & she was fine. As soon as she realized that maybe Scott wasn't still begging her to take him back, she got all upset.

I think you have a great point here . I also think that some of it is as Kourtney has said, she’s tired of sitting around having fake conversations and  maybe she did have hope that she and Scott could back together, things weren’t going well with Younes  etc. She could just be not having fun any more  and that was supposed to point  of the show . And I do think there is a lot of underlying  anger and resentment among the K girls . Stuff that goes way back to their  teen years and further. 

I also believe that Kim is very unhappy in her personal life and has gotten way more involved in the show than she was before ,  and I don’t think she’s as diplomatic or accomdatimg to work with as Kris. I can see her nagging and bitching in her nasty way at the others . Khloe can run off to Cleveland and get away, Kourtney is stuck in town and has to deal with her. 

• Love 6

I say this as someone who roots for Scott in his redemption story and think he's the only likeable person on the show - he wasn't always this...and when he wasn't this way, he was often drunk, belligerent, mean and unfaithful to Kourtney. A lot of the reasons they couldn't work is because he sabotaged a lot of their relationship by breaking her trust. Kourtney is messed up in her own ways but between the two of them, she's been the most consistently responsible, especially when it comes to parenting. It may be easy for the rest of the family to embrace Scott and give him all the benefit of the doubt, but they weren't in a relationship with him, they have never had to co-parent with him. It's not all that surprising to me if Kourtney doesn't completely trust Scott and his decisions and so she's trying to establish rules for Scott that she thinks she doesn't have to follow. There's her big mistake. Even if Scott has the history of being a fuck-up, there has to be mutual respect in order for co-parenting to work well. There's no reason why she couldn't have implemented the same policy of talking to Scott before introducing the kids to Younes (though they didn't directly say it, it was insinuated that she didn't discuss her decision with Scott). So while I have some compassion for her point of view as the woman in Scott's life who has has to see and support him at his worst, she isn't making the most of her therapy if her response to Scott introducing the kids to Sophie is to call Scott up and insult him and to take no accountability for her own bad habits that contribute to an unhealthy relationship. Scott said all he needed to when he asked her those questions and she denied all of them. I'm glad Scott apologized...I hope at some point Kourtney realized that Scott also deserved an apology as well. 

Scott always confides in Kris. I wonder if Scott realizes that the only reason he's stuck around so long with Kris is because she used his messiness for drama on the show. Now he's kept around because he's a great redemption story that people are rooting for. He's always served a real purpose to the show and if he hadn't, I'm not sure he would have formed the 'bond' he has with Kourtney's family, and with Kris in particular.  

Was that backyard discussion supposed to make anyone believe that Kim has a naturally big ass that she actually doesn't like? LOL. 

• Love 4

I have no problem at all with Kim choosing to be on Kanye's side. He is her husband so she IS a West. Which is another reason why Kim being so quick to cut one of them irked be so much.

Kanye and Kim still ended up playing and winning the fast money round in the end. I still think Kim convinced Khloe to let Kanye play because she knew he may have had some type of meltdown since he wanted to play so badly.

• Love 3

Something that really drives me nuts is Kourtney telling Scott that she's made so many sacrifices for their children, he doesn't care like she does, he needs to step it up, blah, blah, blah. My immediate retort to that is, "You got pregnant on accident the first time and tricked him into the third kid, so take a seat with all this complaining!" Not that Scott isn't responsible for those children now that they're here too, but Kourtney doesn't get to play the poor, pitiful, overwhelmed mom card when she was the one who wanted all of those kids and got pregnant on purpose the last two times knowing what a mess Scott was and not even bothering to consult him when she got knocked up with Reign. Own your sh*t, lady!

• Love 12

Honestly, could this show try any harder to portray these women as ignorant, crass and mean?   And superficial beyond reason?  Can they honestly be this unlearned and so successful at business?   

It's colostrum, Khloe.  Kendall, the word you are looking for is miner, or perhaps tunnel borer.   Or in the vernacular, sandhog.  Kim, own your shit.   Kourtney, Scott is right, you are controlling.  And unreasonable.  And self absorbed. And mean.  And BORING.  Kris, you made your money and made your children rich.   *shaking head*  Tell me, when you look around you, was the impact on your children worth it?

• Love 4
4 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

Honestly, could this show try any harder to portray these women as ignorant, crass and mean?   And superficial beyond reason?  Can they honestly be this unlearned and so successful at business?   

It's colostrum, Khloe.  Kendall, the word you are looking for is miner, or perhaps tunnel borer.   Or in the vernacular, sandhog.  Kim, own your shit.   Kourtney, Scott is right, you are controlling.  And unreasonable.  And self absorbed. And mean.  And BORING.  Kris, you made your money and made your children rich.   *shaking head*  Tell me, when you look around you, was the impact on your children worth it?

Of course, they’re rich and famous and have lots of memories!!!! Fuck being happy!!

• Love 1

I am sitting here absolutely gobsmacked at the proportions of Khloe's ass.

I literally screamed when I saw it struggling under that skin tight white material. 

This isn't body shaming either... I'm having issues believing that it is even real at this point?!?!

Edited by MarysWetBar
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, stacyasp said:

Not implants fat transfer

I remember an episode where she was swimming on her stomach & you could clearly see the implants. She's got something solid in there. Either way it's HUGE.

I don't have any kids, so I've never had to pick a guardian. Does anyone know if you really can't put anything in your will about your kid's guardian until you have a birth certificate? That doesn't sound right to me, women have died in childbirth, what happens if there's no father & the mother dies? 

I thought what Kris said about the difference between Kourtney & Kim was interesting. She mentions that Kourtney has a certain set of values & goes to church & would raise a child to believe in God, but doesn't say anything about how involved she is. Then she says that Kim is very involved & attentive with her kids (& makes it sound like she's more involved than Kourtney), & that Kim's kids are always perfectly groomed, which is important to Kris. It didn't sound like she was all that impressed with Kourtney's parenting skills.

Also interesting was when Kourtney was talking about how she thought about telling Kanye about the flash mob, but decided not to because he would say something like "it's not acceptable for his wife". I can't even imagine the backstory behind that, how is seeing a flash mob dance not acceptable for Kim?

• Love 1

Thoughts on this episode; why is Kourtney still on this show? Her constant smirk bugs, and gluten free soy sauce....really?

Larsa looks like a clay model of a person or a science experiment gone bad.

My dad was 87 and his outfit of choice was sweat pants, a flannel shirt and ugly white tennis shoes.  Same damn thing Kim was wearing! Maybe I should sue Kanye for stealing my dad’s look lol.  The camo shirt she was wearing same thing the hubby wears when hunting.  Ridiculous!

whats most important to Kris as a parent if your kids are where they are supposed to be and their grooming god just so shallow, no wonder they all live at the plastic surgeons office.

Lastly this show really is about nothing anymore, storylines don’t really exist or the editing is horrible.  That whole things with the bone broth...what was the point? I only hate watch anymore and love to come on here and snark but sadly no one even comments anymore ?

• Love 9
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Khloe and Kourtney used to have a lot of fun together - now Khloe just seems like a Kim-wannabe.

ALL of them are Kim wannabes now, Kendall used to be the only one who wasn't, but with her latest nude photos, she's joined the club.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, GaT said:

ALL of them are Kim wannabes now, Kendall used to be the only one who wasn't, but with her latest nude photos, she's joined the club.

6 hours ago, stacyasp said:

Thoughts on this episode; why is Kourtney still on this show? Her constant smirk bugs, and gluten free soy sauce....really?

Larsa looks like a clay model of a person or a science experiment gone bad.

My dad was 87 and his outfit of choice was sweat pants, a flannel shirt and ugly white tennis shoes.  Same damn thing Kim was wearing! Maybe I should sue Kanye for stealing my dad’s look lol.  The camo shirt she was wearing same thing the hubby wears when hunting.  Ridiculous!

whats most important to Kris as a parent if your kids are where they are supposed to be and their grooming god just so shallow, no wonder they all live at the plastic surgeons office.

Lastly this show really is about nothing anymore, storylines don’t really exist or the editing is horrible.  That whole things with the bone broth...what was the point? I only hate watch anymore and love to come on here and snark but sadly no one even comments anymore ?

They are all annoyed at Kourtney because she is chafing at the fakery of the show. Kris is praising Kim’s parenting style over Kourtneys because       it  doesn’t faze Kim to leave  the kids  with nannies in order to flit off to some “must attend” event. And of course the kids are always “impeccably groomed”  cause looks  are what is  REALLY important. Plus Kim’s kids are mixed race and True would  fit in lbetter in any”family” shots . 

• Love 5

The only thing Rob was ever good at was his stint on Dancing with the Stars and the poor guy didn't even get a shoutout for his dance moves, lol. 

I just can't take Jonathan's face seriously. What is he doing? 

Did Khloe even consider Tristian's family or was it just assumed that it was going to be someone in her family? Kris used to praise Kourtney as a mom and now that her cash cow favourite is a mother, Kim gets all of the public praise and now the best Kourtney can get is 'Kourtney will raise a child to believe in God'. I was honestly surprised that the godmother conversation didn't lead to another huge blowup. Kourtney has always struck me as someone who always takes herself too seriously. I'm honestly surprised she went through with the flash mob. 

• Love 7

IMO Kris shouldnt be judging anyones parenting. Not someone who has been whoring out her kids for years and has always put looks and money before values and their best interests.

I don't think either Kourtney or Kim are hands on mothers. But we really don't know what they are like as parents when the cameras aren't on them either. Yes Kim goes to events a lot, and Kourtney is always taking off on vacations without her kids, now she's out till 2 am with her new boy toy. They ALL use nannies. There is one nanny in particular who rotates between both Kourt and Kim's kids. I don't equate leaving your kids with nannies as bad parenting though. Ultimately the decision was on Khloe and how she views Kourtney and Kim's parenting. That said..

2 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Did Khloe even consider Tristian's family or was it just assumed that it was going to be someone in her family?

I had wondered that as well. The only thing I can think of is if there was some truth to Tristan not wanting to get into discussing guardianship in the event something were to happen to them that Khloe felt it was all.on her.

• Love 3

Oh, this is all faker anyway.  I doubt Kourtney even wanted to be a guardian to someone else’s kids.  She’s too self centered.  Kim would do it for martyrdom.  Either way this is just another plot point to stir the pot between Kim and Kourtney.

this is going to sound terrible, but with all the hay that was made about Kim getting a new baby and keeping a slamming bod at the same time, I almost wonder if the whole placenta acrete was made up so she could have future kids by surrogate without having to admit she just didn’t want to get fat again.

• Love 12
11 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I had wondered that as well. The only thing I can think of is if there was some truth to Tristan not wanting to get into discussing guardianship in the event something were to happen to them that Khloe felt it was all.on her.

But then that would lead me to believe that she if she's figuring it out on her own because Tristian is uncomfortable talking about, then she's making a legal decision without his input or consent. I'm sure he's fine with that because he knows that his daughter will live a very ballin' lifestyle courtesy of the Kardashians.

1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Oh, this is all faker anyway.  I doubt Kourtney even wanted to be a guardian to someone else’s kids.  She’s too self centered.  Kim would do it for martyrdom.  Either way this is just another plot point to stir the pot between Kim and Kourtney.

this is going to sound terrible, but with all the hay that was made about Kim getting a new baby and keeping a slamming bod at the same time, I almost wonder if the whole placenta acrete was made up so she could have future kids by surrogate without having to admit she just didn’t want to get fat again.

Oh you know that’s true !

• Love 2
3 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

But then that would lead me to believe that she if she's figuring it out on her own because Tristian is uncomfortable talking about, then she's making a legal decision without his input or consent. I'm sure he's fine with that because he knows that his daughter will live a very ballin' lifestyle courtesy of the Kardashians.

Tristan was probably scared poopless that if anything happened to Khloe, he'd be stuck with their kid. No way would he want that responsibility. I'm sure he'd be perfectly happy to turn True over to the Ks to raise if a need ever arose.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, BrainyBlonde said:

Tristan was probably scared poopless that if anything happened to Khloe, he'd be stuck with their kid. No way would he want that responsibility. I'm sure he'd be perfectly happy to turn True over to the Ks to raise if a need ever arose.

I agree. I think he's fine with sending a check and seeing the kid whenever he happens to be in town, but he has no interest in raising a child full time. 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Having seen their toxicity up close, I would think he would be appalled at his daughter being raise in that environment.

• Love 3

I thought this guardianship only came  into play if BOTH Khloe and Tristan died  at the same time. If Khloe dies in a plane crash leaving True and Tristan still alive then True would remain with Tristan. Once Khloe is gone, Tristan can write his own will or guardianship agreement that states where True will go.  At least that is the way I thought guardianship works .  I guess he could continue with Kim as guardian  If something happened to him.  But I don’t think he is required to.

• Love 2

The clothes Kim gave to khloe for her baby .... so awful.    Was the string bikini intended for a newborn to wear?    And that dumb bomber jacket for a baby in Southern California.   Just no.   Khloe said Kim has been helping her, “look her best & feel her best”.    They are truly only concerned with appearances, as if I didn’t already know this.    Kim probably advised her to wear a long duster over skin tight clothes to hide her deformed rear end.   Khloe needed a duster in those skin tight white pants.   That thing was huge - Like someone wrapped a commercial printer in white fabric.  

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, wallofsound said:

The clothes Kim gave to khloe for her baby .... so awful.    Was the string bikini intended for a newborn to wear?    And that dumb bomber jacket for a baby in Southern California.   Just no.   Khloe said Kim has been helping her, “look her best & feel her best”.    They are truly only concerned with appearances, as if I didn’t already know this.    Kim probably advised her to wear a long duster over skin tight clothes to hide her deformed rear end.   Khloe needed a duster in those skin tight white pants.   That thing was huge - Like someone wrapped a commercial printer in white fabric.  

I wonder if they were hand me downs or gifts she got for her kids and never used  or dud she actually purchase that ugly shit. 

Will Khloe go back to Cleveland with Tristan? If Kim moves to Chicago part time, I wonder if that will be the end of the KUWTK. I did read that she wanted to do a show just with Kanye and the kids . Maybe this is it.

19 minutes ago, nexxie said:

But that plan was before he was spotted out with two women. (Khloe thread)

True, (see what I did there? LOL) but this is Khloe we're talking about, think about how many times she forgave Lamar.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, GaT said:

True, (see what I did there? LOL) but this is Khloe we're talking about, think about how many times she forgave Lamar.

For True’s sake, I really hope Khloe gets it together. Interesting that in the preview Khloe is seen protecting Kris regarding her extramarital affairs - Todd’s name is mentioned (the guy Kendall looks like), but Khloe must realize that she is the product of another of her mother’s affairs. No wonder Khloe struggles with boundary issues in relationships!

• Love 3

I think Kortney and Scott both had issues, but for a very long time, Scott was the one who was clearly fucked up in the relationship.  He was the one who was out there cheating, punching mirrors, being drunk/high, whatever.  So, you had Kortney with issues all along, but, when paired with Scott during his super wild days, of course she looks completely normal and reasonable.  Now that Scott is more settled and trying to do the work and be a good parent, Kortney's stuff is more on display and she has to be accountable for her part in the whole dynamic and that doesn't work out so well.  Sure, she recognizes she has issues, but, it's been easy and comfortable for everything to be "how do I cope with Scott's drama?" vs "how do I fit into this dynamic?"

The whole Jonathan vs MJ thing drug on way too long.  There was a super easy solution, as soon as Kris realized her mother was upset, KRIS could have said, no problem, I'll sit it out, let Jonathan and my mother do it.  I'll cheer them on!

• Love 4

Intense scenes with Kourtney about what she’s dealing with in therapy - looks like the family mythology isn’t working so well for her - hope she doesn’t quickly shut back down.

Edited by nexxie