Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Talk

• Start Topic

Kim tries to act independent by saying 'I don't care, no one tells me what to post on my IG' but then we learn that she ended up doing it his way and claims that in the end, he always ends up being right. What exactly was he 'right' about when it comes to the vision of posting 6 motel pics on your IG? Kanye is controlling because he thinks he's always the smartest person in the room and as his wife, Kim has to represent his ego well. Kanye is not an image of a mentally healthy person and from what I can see, it's his children that seem to be the only saving grace of normalcy for him. I don't think he truly knows love outside of what he feels for his children. The man needs help, not opportunities to be put in front of camera to look like a bumbling fool. I wouldn't take relationship advice from a woman like Khloe who hasn't been shy about letting men treat her like a doormat. GTFO here. girl. 

What about Kendell is 'crazy'? lol

• Love 6
23 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Oh no - Kim does not want to be seen as relatable, EVER - she wants to be seen as perfect.  She is putting this in because she is shoring up her victim-hood for when she leaves him.  She did the same thing with poor Humps.  Whenever I see a story on the show, I have to remember - they are setting the narative.  No one else decides the story, this is all them.  It's not like the camera follows them around all day, they are putting this crap together.

They never had any stories to tell!  They have always sat around playing with their hair and phones.  Kris doesn't want to let the show die.  She thinks she is one of the stars. 

Interesting too that Kanye has stolen Kim’s  one big success with getting granny out of jail. Suddenly he’s all about prison reform,... probably hoping to use her to get access to her contacts.

Wearing a coat made of money is really relatable.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Kim tries to act independent by saying 'I don't care, no one tells me what to post on my IG' but then we learn that she ended up doing it his way and claims that in the end, he always ends up being right. What exactly was he 'right' about when it comes to the vision of posting 6 motel pics on your IG? Kanye is controlling because he thinks he's always the smartest person in the room and as his wife, Kim has to represent his ego well. Kanye is not an image of a mentally healthy person and from what I can see, it's his children that seem to be the only saving grace of normalcy for him. I don't think he truly knows love outside of what he feels for his children. The man needs help, not opportunities to be put in front of camera to look like a bumbling fool. I wouldn't take relationship advice from a woman like Khloe who hasn't been shy about letting men treat her like a doormat. GTFO here. girl. 

What about Kendell is 'crazy'? lol

Narcissists think of their children as extensions of themselves. 

• Love 8
On 9/30/2018 at 6:53 PM, RoxieBear73 said:

Is it just me, or is kim trying to set the groundwork for leaving Kanye?   Seems like tonight's show was the first time she really said anything bad about him in all the years they been together.  Or it could be just for show. Lol 

You know, I just saw this clip again on E! News, & the whole thing starts when Khloe randomly asks Kim "are you & Kanye good?" So they obviously set the whole conversation up, so yeah, Kim is setting something up, it could be a divorce, but I think it's most likely Kanye moving to Chicago & Kim staying in LA.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Narcissists think of their children as extensions of themselves. 

They tend to think of everyone in their lives as an extension of themselves really and in their own twisted way, they call it love. It's why Kanye is surrounded by people who appease him rather than challenge him and allow him to think he's the most intelligent person in every room he's in.

In the clips showing upcoming episodes for the rest of the season, we see Kim saying that just because Kanye has a different opinion, it doesn't make him mentally ill. That right there is he'll never get better. We know the incidents of Kanye being hospitalized. We know that he has bipolar disorder and we know that we was given medication which he stopped taking. For her to characterize the backlash as being about a difference of opinion and not because of his manic and nonsensical behaviour that came right after learning that he got off his medication...why in the hell wouldn't people think that he's mentally unwell?

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 8

Kim scrambles to shoot an entire Yeezy Season 7 campaign while in Japan, but worries that her sisters' questionable fashion sense might jeopardize the debut of the line; Kris gifts her best friend with a face lift.

Airs October 7, 2018.

1 hour ago, OnceSane said:

Kim scrambles to shoot an entire Yeezy Season 7 campaign while in Japan, but worries that her sisters' questionable fashion sense might jeopardize the debut of the line

LOL, Kim is worrying about her sister's questionable fashion taste? Does she not remember going to the Met Gala dressed as her grandma's couch?

168298395.jpg

• Love 10
3 hours ago, GaT said:

LOL, Kim is worrying about her sister's questionable fashion taste? Does she not remember going to the Met Gala dressed as her grandma's couch?

168298395.jpg

The way it works in Kim World is if she or Kanye wear it, it’s the height of fashion - by definition.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

The way it works in Kim World is if she or Kanye wear it, it’s the height of fashion - by definition.

I suspect she was well aware of the disaster that is that dress but was at the time still under the spell of Kanye’s alleged genius and went against her better judgment. 

I think after band-aid gate, it’s pretty clear, she wears his crap to keep the peace. 

It would piss me off to no end that someone who professed to love me and who brought me all these things from around the world allegedly out of love, threw the giving of those gifts in my face because I failed to buy a band-aid that blended with his skin color.  Instead of trying to placate him with special band-aids, I’d have bought him a gross of pacifiers and a box of pampers.

• Love 8
On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 10:29 PM, iwasish said:

I suspect she was well aware of the disaster that is that dress but was at the time still under the spell of Kanye’s alleged genius and went against her better judgment. 

I think after band-aid gate, it’s pretty clear, she wears his crap to keep the peace. 

It would piss me off to no end that someone who professed to love me and who brought me all these things from around the world allegedly out of love, threw the giving of those gifts in my face because I failed to buy a band-aid that blended with his skin color.  Instead of trying to placate him with special band-aids, I’d have bought him a gross of pacifiers and a box of pampers.

Ah yes, the infamous Riccardo Tisci-designed floral couch dress that spawned countless hilarious internet memes. But what’s more significant is that this was Kim’s first appearance at the Met Gala and she received that coveted invite only because she was the soon-to-be Mrs. Kanye. So I'm guessing that all the ridicule was worth it to her. Just like her ongoing bizarre marriage to Kanye, band-aids and all. They are not an ordinary wife and hubby, so it’s hard for most of us to relate in our own relationships, nor would most of us want to.

• Love 3

these women are even boring in Japan.

And Kourtney must be the most disciplined person on the planet for not smacking Kim.  She and Khloe  look a whole lot better in whatever they’re wearing than Pink Hair looks in that Yeezy crap she’s parading around in.

• Love 13
On 10/4/2018 at 6:05 PM, nexxie said:

I’m quoting myself now that I’ve seen Kim tell her sisters how unfashionable (clownish) they are - for someone who never stops looking in mirrors, Kim doesn’t seem to see herself at all. Every “look” is ridiculous!

Edit - just heard Kourt’s speech about being a bitch, and Kim’s dumb outfits. Ha!

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, mwell345 said:

these women are even boring in Japan.

And Kourtney must be the most disciplined person on the planet for not smacking Kim.  She and Khloe  look a whole lot better in whatever they’re wearing than Pink Hair looks in that Yeezy crap she’s parading around in.

Loved Kourt and her remark about Kim and the Tour de France!! She should have thrown in the pink clown hair. 

• Love 6

First time I've ever felt any emotion watching this show besides anger..when the poor dog died. And Bitch Kim had to say "I don't even like dogs & I feel sad." Who says that when someone had just lost a dog they've loved.  Ok, I felt anger after sadness.

Edited by alegtostandon
  • Love 3

Hey Kim I think you are projecting a bit of your own insecurities on your sisters. I doubt Kourt really cares about being relevant and young. She’s aging way more gracefully than you are and I loved her ripping the puffy coat and see thru leggings and turquoise sneakers, that shit is all Kanye’s designs and Kim has to answer to him everyday for whatever he doesn’t like in how she’s getting them photographed. Not Kourts problem to make Kim’s nutty hubby happy. 

• Love 10
On 10/4/2018 at 2:57 PM, GaT said:

168298395.jpg

As fugly as that dress is, and it IS the fugliest, I’ve always thought Kim looked very beautiful then.  Of course, that was back when some of her features were still God-given, instead of bought and paid for.

• Love 5

I remember their clothes in Japan & wondering WTF they were wearing. I don’t remember Khloe & Kourtney’s awful makeup though, how could they go out looking like that? I can’t believe the entire trip was nothing but a runway show for Yeezy, I also remember wondering why they were there.

2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Hey Kim I think you are projecting a bit of your own insecurities on your sisters. I doubt Kourt really cares about being relevant and young. 

Please, that's ALL Kourtney cares about. No, I take that back, she also cares about people thinking she's sexy.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, GaT said:

I remember their clothes in Japan & wondering WTF they were wearing. I don’t remember Khloe & Kourtney’s awful makeup though, how could they go out looking like that? I can’t believe the entire trip was nothing but a runway show for Yeezy, I also remember wondering why they were there.

Please, that's ALL Kourtney cares about. No, I take that back, she also cares about people thinking she's sexy.

Not nearly as much as Kim and Kris worry about their looks. And the fact that Kim comments on every blemish or imperfection on other people shows how obsessed with looks she is. 

When they were out to dinner with the glam squad and the guy that did Kourts makeup basically called Kim out for being nasty, Kim  gave him the look of death. Wonder if she wanted to fire him? 

• Love 5

The only thing more boring than that crew in Japan was Lady Bountiful's gift of a face lift to her friend.   That's the best they can do - a Yeezy fashion show, and a face lift?   Oh, but lets not forget Tristan tearing himself away from his partying long enough to call Kris and ask about a "push gift" for Khloe. 

I was all in with Kourtney telling Kim off until she used the tired old "I have 3 kids and a full time job..." excuse.  You also have nannies and assistants, hair and makeup squads, and a boatload of money. It's not like she works 8-5, then runs home and cooks dinner for the kids, cleans the house, does laundry, etc.

E! really needs to cancel this mess.  Not even remotely entertaining anymore.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 18

Of course Kourt and Khloe only went to Japan to film for their show, but in Kim’s mind it’s always only about her. Unless most of Kim’s personality is just an act to create storylines, her sisters are idiots to hang with her.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, GaT said:

LOL seriously. Her entire Instagram is filled with nothing but daily selfies, bikini pics and posed pics in the style of whatever the newest Instagram trend is. They are ALL guilty of posting trashy attention grabbing pics but its bizarre how Kourtney still gets labeled the one who's the least fame hungry. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Of course Kourt and Khloe only went to Japan to film for their show, but in Kim’s mind it’s always only about her. Unless most of Kim’s personality is just an act to create storylines, her sisters are idiots to hang with her.

In her mind, the show is called Keeping Up With Kim.

• Love 9

Khloe and Kourtney didn't go on the trip for promote Kanye's ridiculous clothing so if she was so bothered with their outfits clashing, she should have told them that she needed to shoot on her own and they could go and do whatever they wanted. The fact that everyone comments on how nasty Kim is about picking apart people's looks and has me convinced that this isn't something just for the show. What really bothered me about it is in the end, Kim didn't realize that her behaviour is nasty and that it's unnecessary to fixate on on what she perceives as an imperfection on someone...instead she thinks the problem is just her delivery. I think the problem is that you're so shallow that the only thing you bother to give attention to is whatever you think doesn't look good on someone.

I kind of assumed that Kris' friend wanted the face lift hence when she was complaining to Kris and complimenting Kris' face knowing full well that Kris has had work done. If you can hang with Kardashian crew, I assume there has to be some degree of superficialness to you that being gifted with a face lift wouldn't immediately be taken as an insult, lol. 

• Love 11
29 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Khloe and Kourtney didn't go on the trip for promote Kanye's ridiculous clothing so if she was so bothered with their outfits clashing, she should have told them that she needed to shoot on her own and they could go and do whatever they wanted. The fact that everyone comments on how nasty Kim is about picking apart people's looks and has me convinced that this isn't something just for the show. What really bothered me about it is in the end, Kim didn't realize that her behaviour is nasty and that it's unnecessary to fixate on on what she perceives as an imperfection on someone...instead she thinks the problem is just her delivery. I think the problem is that you're so shallow that the only thing you bother to give attention to is whatever you think doesn't look good on someone.

I kind of assumed that Kris' friend wanted the face lift hence when she was complaining to Kris and complimenting Kris' face knowing full well that Kris has had work done. If you can hang with Kardashian crew, I assume there has to be some degree of superficialness to you that being gifted with a face lift wouldn't immediately be taken as an insult, lol. 

And she has plenty of money of her own to get a facelift. 

How about Khloe on the phone asking”Uncle” Randy if it’s like banging a different person now that she has a facelift?

Keep it Klassy Khloe!!!

Why couldn’t Kanye go to Japan and do his own setups instead of running things long distance and freaking out over little things?

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 11

I heard the word “jealous” when Kourt and the glam team were talking about Kim - she probably hated that she had to wear Kanye’s Krazy Klothz and didn’t get to wear the see-through skirt!

• Love 2
16 hours ago, nexxie said:

I heard the word “jealous” when Kourt and the glam team were talking about Kim - she probably hated that she had to wear Kanye’s Krazy Klothz and didn’t get to wear the see-through skirt!

Bingo!  Kim didn't seem happy at all to be walking around in that Krap, and even seemed annoyed at Kanye when she was talking to him on the phone. 

I think she's pretty much over Kanye anyway.  The bloom is definitely off the rose.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, mwell345 said:

Bingo!  Kim didn't seem happy at all to be walking around in that Krap, and even seemed annoyed at Kanye when she was talking to him on the phone. 

I think she's pretty much over Kanye anyway.  The bloom is definitely off the rose.

I agree. Kim's just biding her time and stacking her evidence until she can file for divorce. She just better pray Kanye doesn't go full potato and blab all her secrets to the media.

• Love 11

What exactly was the reason for Kim modelling the clothes in Japan? How can someone be futuristic when she's wearing all recycled looks? Puff vests and jackets have been around for how long now? Wearing tights? How's that innovative? Bike shorts and compression tops...again, where is the creativity in that? Are we supposed to think that wearing Tour de France outfits as everyday wear is genius? For their own narcissism, they chose Japan because it was the only place that was ahead of the curve enough to appreciate the clothes. The only thing that made sense was Kim's pink hair which was long popularized in Japan before Kim ever got a hold of it. A big bunch of recycled things being past off as innovation. Give me a break, lol.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

What exactly was the reason for Kim modelling the clothes in Japan? How can someone be futuristic when she's wearing all recycled looks? Puff vests and jackets have been around for how long now? Wearing tights? How's that innovative? Bike shorts and compression tops...again, where is the creativity in that? Are we supposed to think that wearing Tour de France outfits as everyday wear is genius? For their own narcissism, they chose Japan because it was the only place that was ahead of the curve enough to appreciate the clothes. The only thing that made sense was Kim's pink hair which was long popularized in Japan before Kim ever got a hold of it. A big bunch of recycled things being past off as innovation. Give me a break, lol.

I think that was his personal fashion show, instead of appearing at Fashion Week. He sent her with pictures of the outfits he wanted her to wear and she had to dress/get glammed and then head out to specific locations so she could be photographed as if she were merely strutting down the street. He would then call her after the pics were published in the US and critique her.,

• Love 3
7 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I agree. Kim's just biding her time and stacking her evidence until she can file for divorce. She just better pray Kanye doesn't go full potato and blab all her secrets to the media.

There is no way in hell thst Kris would have allowed a storyline dissing Kanye and his "fashion" if Kim intended to stay married.

My question is who is the next guy up?

• Love 8
44 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I think that was his personal fashion show, instead of appearing at Fashion Week. He sent her with pictures of the outfits he wanted her to wear and she had to dress/get glammed and then head out to specific locations so she could be photographed as if she were merely strutting down the street. He would then call her after the pics were published in the US and critique her.,

Ohh...so it was basically all because he felt like it, lol. 

I'm late to the party, but I can't believe that Kim had the audacity to make fun of someone else's sense of fashion, while wearing a fanny pack! Um, Kim, Hulk Hogan, circa 2003 called & wants his fanny pack back. On a show full of ridiculousness, that might be the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. 

Yeah, I thought Kim was going to rip into Kanye after the phone call, but she was definitely not happy to talk to him. I'm guessing they'll split by next summer, if not way before. 

Kris, pressuring Tristan to give Khloe a BIG ring for THAT finger. Maybe just convince him to keep his pants zipped & that'd be an improvement.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, nkotb said:

Kris, pressuring Tristan to give Khloe a BIG ring for THAT finger. Maybe just convince him to keep his pants zipped & that'd be an improvement.

Tristan would sooner have a colonoscopy without sedation than marry Khloe. He can barely tolerate going on staged dates with her, Kris thinks a ring will make everything better? Or maybe she's thinking of the future divorce settlement.

• Love 4

I rag on the Kardashians a lot, but I do feel bad for Khloe to find out about her cheating boyfriend as she's "literally" about to give birth. She's so crude & disgusting, but she genuinely loves her man. She truly loved Lamar for real, 10x more than Kourt loved Scott, & 220x more than Kim loves Kanye (almost as much as Kim loves loved Reggie). I don't feel bad for her now, since she's chosen to look the other way & stay with him, but "literally" finding that intel out hours away from delivery had to really suck. The evil bitch part of me is looking forward to seeing how this plays out on the show, because I think Kim actually was all over Tristan, so I'm anxious to see some real emotion, & if her face can handle it.

• Love 5

Does kris ever get that sneaky smirk off her face ? I don't know if she was smiling so much when she got the injections that her face permanently stayed like that , but everything she says sounds so phony and her face looks so skeezy

• Love 2

The Kardashians take on the Jacksons in a charity softball game; Kris pools her resources to renovate the Watts Empowerment Center; Khloe and Scott devise a clever plan to reveal Art Vandelay's true identity.

Airs October 14, 2018.

So did Khloe & Kourtney have different DNA or not? I got confused with them all screaming out their results. I wonder how much they got paid for that.

The best part of the baseball game was Jonathan calling it.

Khloe & Kim's hair suddenly being shorter was very distracting to me.

While it certainly was a good thing that Kris did for that center, it just feels like them patting themselves on the back.

When are they going to get to the stuff we're really watching for? Tristan cheating has to come up soon.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, GaT said:

So did Khloe & Kourtney have different DNA or not? I got confused with them all screaming out their results. I wonder how much they got paid for that.

The best part of the baseball game was Jonathan calling it.

Khloe & Kim's hair suddenly being shorter was very distracting to me.

While it certainly was a good thing that Kris did for that center, it just feels like them patting themselves on the back.

When are they going to get to the stuff we're really watching for? Tristan cheating has to come up soon.

The hell with Tristan,I  can’t wait till for Kooky Kanye!!!  I guess that will be the season ender.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3

I was soooo happy when Kourtney has enough of Kim's bullshit and pretty much told Kim she looked ridiculous with her pink hair in Kanye's "fashion" of bike shorts and a short puffer jacket. She also made another crack about Kim looking like she just finished the Tour de France bike race! Go Kourtney!  Evidently Kourt hates Kanye's vision. The entire family probably does, including Kim. 

On 10/13/2018 at 12:52 PM, QQQQ said:

Are we supposed to believe that Sheila has never had work done on her face?

Right. Let's start with the obvious nose job. That tiny nose turned up look that was so popular in the 80's. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 10