Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Talk

• Start Topic

On 12/1/2018 at 12:19 AM, iwasish said:

Jeezus, why is every storyline Kendall has described as “ Kendall worries” “Kendall fears” “Kendall is anxious” This girl is a mess. 

On 12/1/2018 at 3:58 AM, howmanywords said:

Because she has nothing else. Even runway shows she hasn't been doing until recently. I really do believe she has anxiety so they have taken that and ran with it.  I'm just shocked we haven't seen anything about her on again/off again thing with Ben Simmons play out on the show unless thats something we'll eventually see.

Yeah, I do feel Kendall does have anxiety and I doubt what they show is how she gets though it or what it really is. Either way it’s the only story she has now. Or at least the only one she allows on camera.

I suppose she doesn’t want her relationship on camera and that is allowed. They can decide how they wish the show to be edited or what they want to show. We didn’t see Lamar’s bad behavior until Khloe realied we as viewers already knew and she couldn’t hide it anymore, we didn’t see Tristen on camera for a little and Kayne was hiding out of it in the beginning of his and Kims relationship. So.. they make allowances for themselves which is fine.

And I think Kendall does that because she’s barley in this show anymore. She makes an appearance here and here but she’s not a factor anymore. 

I'd choose Khloe's body over Kim's any day of the week (and twice on Tuesday).

At least Khloe's body seems to be somewhat in proportion. Kim has turned herself into a carnival sideshow.

Edited by QQQQ
  • Love 2

Yeah. This episode felt like filler. I don’t even really have anything to say.  I don’t care about a celebrity poker game. I don’t care about poker itself. 

Also I guess it’s good Kim can go to Paris and feel good again and safe but.. okay. Just a shrug from me. 

Was this poker event the event where Kim snapped chatted all her sisters saying she looked super skinny that she looked sick or was that a different event? 

And even though Kendall’s storylines are all the same, I still laugh when I think about past ones. Like when she was sad because she missed everyone and she missed supermarkets and Kris called all the sisters and was like “Kendall misses grilled cheese!” And when she was anxious once  and Kim called a therapist because Kim was anxious about people possibly throwing rocks at her car when she drives or something because she read a story about it and the therapist said let’s drice  around  and work through that..” and Kendall went “yeah.. I’m going to leave now, bye!” Because she didn’t want to participate. It just makes me laugh.

Edited by WhosThatGirl

Kourtney thinks she’s funny? And that her humor is making the show work? REALLY?

Why do these women think we want to see them get pelvic exams?

Nice of Larsa to come by & remind Kourtney she could die during the procedure to have her eggs harvested LOL

If I walked into a department store & saw life size cardboard cutouts of the Ks in their underwear, I would set them on fire.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, QQQQ said:

I'd choose Khloe's body over Kim's any day of the week (and twice on Tuesday).

27 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Definitely. 

Not me, not that I want Kim's body, but Khloe's ass is even bigger than Kim's. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, GaT said:

Kourtney thinks she’s funny? And that her humor is making the show work? REALLY?

Nice of Larsa to come by & remind Kourtney she could die during the procedure to have her eggs harvested LOL

If I walked into a department store & saw life size cardboard cutouts of the Ks in their underwear, I would set them on fire.

And that outfit Kourt wore for her pelvic exam - I guess she was doing the Sexy Stirrup Show!

• Love 3
On 12/3/2018 at 2:27 AM, GaT said:

oh, I know.  She 's like, "it's my personality"

which would be like me saying "it's my pet unicorn right here in front of me..."

• Love 1
On 12/3/2018 at 2:27 AM, GaT said:

I thought her comment was meant to be tongue and cheek and not meant to be taken seriously.

Is Larsa hard pressed for money and trying to earn some appearance fees on the show? That woman is like their shadow. What's interesting is that I could have sworn that Kim described Larsa as one of her best friends long back but Larsa seems to be attached to Kourtney's hip all the time.

Scottie Pippen blew the majority of his NBA earnings, so Larsa probably needs the money. They're divorcing, the kids are older and she isn't likely to get hefty child support or alimony. She looks like she spends five figures a month on Botox and Juverderm alone.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I thought her comment was meant to be tongue and cheek and not meant to be taken seriously.

Is Larsa hard pressed for money and trying to earn some appearance fees on the show? That woman is like their shadow. What's interesting is that I could have sworn that Kim described Larsa as one of her best friends long back but Larsa seems to be attached to Kourtney's hip all the time.

Interesting piece about the breakup - her side of things:

https://www.eonline.com/news/984662/larsa-pippen-addresses-cheating-and-gold-digger-claims-amid-scottie-pippen-divorce

7 hours ago, teapot said:

oh, I know.  She 's like, "it's my personality"

which would be like me saying "it's my pet unicorn right here in front of me..."

I thought Kourtney WAS being funny when she said that, not that she believed it to be true.

• Love 3

Kim devotes her time and energy to helping free Alice Johnson from prison. Khloé stresses about spending her first night away from True. Kanye finds himself in hot water over some controversial comments.

Airs December 9, 2018.

Scott really annoyed me with his “ hormone shaming” Khloe to bully her into finishing the pod cast. He acts like because he was a sperm donor 3 times, he’s an expert on pregnancy. He’s never carried a whole human being in his body so shut up about her not having ‘good energy’.

I know people speculated during that episode a few weeks back when Kim was talking about her fight with Kayne over bandaids that that she and the show were trying to safeguard a plot in case they ever break up but based on how everyone had “explanations” for Kaynes behavior tells me that’s nevef happening. They’re together for the long haul.

• Love 1

This episode made me wonder if Kanye played Trump’s ego in order to help get Alice out - Alice said Kanye really helped. In any case, it was a good thing Kim did - touching scenes, both on the phone and meeting the family.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 4

Oh I said that the other day. People have been predicting their divorce for years now and I think Kim has learned to deal whatever lunacy comes out of his mouth and defending him no matter what anyone thinks of him has become second nature to her. That last interview she did with Van Jones? Listen to her talk about him. God knows why but she sounds like she genuinely loves him.

2 minutes ago, nexxie said:

In any case, it was a good thing Kim did - touching scenes, both on the phone and meeting the family.

Yep. Crap I teared up when you could hear Alice scream. I hate when this damn show makes me feel things lol

• Love 2

I don’t know, I really think Kim is with Kayne for good. It’s actually a perfect marriage. They don’t spend that much time together by the looks of things, sometimes they to events but even those are becoming fewer and fewer. And yeah I’m mostly basing this on that one or two seasons where supposedly both Kim and Kayne were living with kris but Kayne was never around. It just seems like if Kim was going to leave him for anything it would have been this past year.

Maybe I’m wrong but honestly what else could he do that would upset her? His comments to tmz, his outburst about and at any, his songs that metioned her sisters boyfriend/father of her child’s infidelity, it just seems like she doesn’t care.

• Love 2

I just can't with Kim. She admits that Kanye loves being ramped up. He loves being a polarizing figure and he loves feeling like his words and opinions have such relevance and importance and yet Kim also wants us to feel bad for him and for her as his wife for having to deal with the media taking him to the task on the very same things that he loves saying because he knows it gets him attention. How dare the media call him on the things he SAYS and not write 10 different stores assuming all of the positive interpretations of the stupid shit she says. Perhaps Kim will leave Kanye when their stars fade (I keep hoping it's soon but I'm resigned to think this society is doomed to make these idiots famous and rich until their deaths). Until Kanye has lost his usefulness, Kim will stick by him. He worships her. He thinks she's the most iconic thing to ever walk this earth and he has shown that he's willing to hand over his earned money to her to prove his loyalty to her. She doesn't have to be around him 24/7 and she can still do her own 'continually chasing fame and money' thing with his full support. He may stupid shit that she can't help but be associated with but this woman has built an entire career on negative attention...at this point she thrives on it and knows how to play media attention to her advantage. 

Congrats to Alice's legal team that has been dedicated throughout the process. It's sad that we live in a time where a celebrity's name and face means more than the years of work that was put in by Alice's legal team before Kim came on board. It shouldn't take this for experts to get their foot in the door to have meaningful conversations to make real change.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

Congrats to Alice's legal team that has been dedicated throughout the process. It's sad that we live in a time where a celebrity's name and face means more than the years of work that was put in by Alice's legal team before Kim came on board. It shouldn't take this for experts to get their foot in the door to have meaningful conversations to make real change.

Right? Those people worked so hard for years, & Kim gets all the credit.

• Love 13
9 hours ago, GaT said:

Right? Those people worked so hard for years, & Kim gets all the credit.

Call me petty but I found it annoying when she was saying 'we' in reference to the things that Alice's legal team need to get together in advance of the White House meeting when she wasn't involved in that because she had no expertise or knowledge in the actual work that was needed to make all of this happen. She was used as the mouthpiece to communicate information between the White House and Alice's legal team and so when she called Alice and said 'WE' did it, I get that...because her celebrity was integral in the White House giving this issue the time of day...which again, is sad but it doesn't change the fact that her role was necessary in achieving Alice's freedom. But don't be saying 'we' when it comes to work needing to be done that we all know you aren't actually involved in.

• Love 8

In all fairness though Alice is also giving Kim most of the credit. If you listen to her interviews she makes it sound like Kim was a lot more involved than what we realize and that may be so, but still I don't think I ever heard her in these interviews  (maybe once during her first press conference) thank her lawyers but she has constantly thanked Kim (and Kanye) and has called Kim her savior and her "war angel". I do agree the legal team should be getting most of the credit.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 6

Kim's remark that Kanye enjoys being ramped up because he feels powerful ? Are none of them aware that this is a classic symptom of mania? She talks about it like it's just an annoying personality quirk. Or maybe she knows exactly what it is, but knows she can't force him to accept treatment. 

ETA. If someone sent that mime to spend the day with me, I'd never forgive them. That did NOT look like fun. 

Edited by Melina22
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I just can't with Kim. She admits that Kanye loves being ramped up. He loves being a polarizing figure and he loves feeling like his words and opinions have such relevance and importance and yet Kim also wants us to feel bad for him and for her as his wife for having to deal with the media taking him to the task on the very same things that he loves saying because he knows it gets him attention. How dare the media call him on the things he SAYS and not write 10 different stores assuming all of the positive interpretations of the stupid shit she says. Perhaps Kim will leave Kanye when their stars fade (I keep hoping it's soon but I'm resigned to think this society is doomed to make these idiots famous and rich until their deaths). Until Kanye has lost his usefulness, Kim will stick by him. He worships her. He thinks she's the most iconic thing to ever walk this earth and he has shown that he's willing to hand over his earned money to her to prove his loyalty to her. She doesn't have to be around him 24/7 and she can still do her own 'continually chasing fame and money' thing with his full support. He may stupid shit that she can't help but be associated with but this woman has built an entire career on negative attention...at this point she thrives on it and knows how to play media attention to her advantage. 

PLEASE DEAR GOD NOOOOO!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

In all fairness though Alice is also giving Kim most of the credit. If you listen to her interviews she makes it sound like Kim was a lot more involved than what we realize and that may be so, but still I don't think I ever heard her in these interviews  (maybe once during her first press conference) thank her lawyers but she has constantly thanked Kim (and Kanye) and has called Kim her savior and her "war angel". I do agree the legal team should be getting most of the credit.

Kim did pay a lot of the legal fees, and it isn’t likelyTrump would’ve pardoned Alice without the media attention Kim brought.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

Kim's remark that Kanye enjoys being ramped up because he feels powerful ? Are none of them aware that this is a classic symptom of mania? She talks about it like it's just an annoying personality quirk. Or maybe she knows exactly what it is, but knows she can't force him to accept treatment. 

ETA. If someone sent that mime to spend the day with me, I'd never forgive them. That did NOT look like fun. 

Mania, and they are BOTH suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disorder, IMHO. And won’t ever get help. The poor kids.

• Love 5

Ok double post but I just saw the end of the episode. Kim lecturing in the car about how everyone thinks its about politics, when it's not, and all you have to do is "get in front of the right person and change their mind." She states it so matter-of-factly, like she's the only one who figured that out. POTUS took that meeting because Kim is a celebrity. There are several issues I would like to get in front of POTUS about, and I know he is the right person to get in front of to try and "Change his mind", but guess what? Ivanka won't take my calls, she won't tell Jared to take my calls, Jared won't email me, Jared won't text me, Trump won't take a meeting. Now what, Kim?? Hm, what is the difference between you and me, if we both know we have to get meetings with POTUS? Hmmm. That aside, Kim, her grandeur aside, DID change this person's life. She could have retweeted it and been like "yeah, so like, I brought her, like, awareness". But she used her platform for good and she (Kim) seemed genuinely affected. Good for her, in all honesty.

-Alice talking about people on the streets hugging her welcoming her home. <3 Aww!!

-Holy crap, Mason is SO BIG.

-Khloe don't call Tristan "babe". Break. up. with. him. Ew.

-Their bike shorts trend needs to die. "Literally, die" as they would say.

-Who has less chemistry? Kim and Kanye, or Kris and Corey? 

-I know she's had so many surgeries, but I honestly find Kim to still be just so stunning. 

Edited by The Ascension
  • Love 5

Ohhh please Khloe! Give me a break! You have «all» the money in the world. You could easily make True a prioriy and stay home with her! Please save us from all this «I miss my baby» BS. Most American women do not have the oppurtunities you have! You could fire all your nannies and stay home with her for 18+ years if you wanted to! But making more money is your #1 priority. Be truthful. 

• Love 7

I thought this was hilarious, before going to see Cher in Vegas Kim makes a comment about telling Cher she's like a mother to her then when Cher meets her in Vegas Cher comments that Kim is like a little sister 🙂

• Love 2
On 12/10/2018 at 6:10 PM, The Ascension said:

Kim & Kanye have some nerve calling Kris and telling her to cancel 'Ellen' appearance. How about Kanye doesn't act like a jackass (Obama's word!)? That can't be an option?

Yeah, that really bothered me. I don’t even like Kris that much but I was happy she didn’t. It’s not her job or anyone else’s in the family to have to cancel everything because Kim and Kayne are afraid someone will be asked about a Kayne meltdown. Honestly it was probably more Kim thank kayne. Like Kim said, I don’t think Kayne cares when he has outburst about the consequences of what will happen.

• Love 1
On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 4:31 PM, GaT said:

Ooo, they saved all the important stuff (Oh Kim, you are the best!) for the season finale /s

That finale had one of the worst ratings. Only 851,000 people saw it on Sunday. I remember the days when there were over 3,500,000 watching the show. Just last season, they had an average of 1.5 million viewers. I watch for the train wreck entertainment parts of the show, of which there are many. 

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 6:05 PM, The Ascension said:

Ok double post but I just saw the end of the episode. Kim lecturing in the car about how everyone thinks its about politics, when it's not, and all you have to do is "get in front of the right person and change their mind." She states it so matter-of-factly, like she's the only one who figured that out. POTUS took that meeting because Kim is a celebrity. There are several issues I would like to get in front of POTUS about, and I know he is the right person to get in front of to try and "Change his mind", but guess what? Ivanka won't take my calls, she won't tell Jared to take my calls, Jared won't email me, Jared won't text me, Trump won't take a meeting. Now what, Kim?? Hm, what is the difference between you and me, if we both know we have to get meetings with POTUS? Hmmm. That aside, Kim, her grandeur aside, DID change this person's life. She could have retweeted it and been like "yeah, so like, I brought her, like, awareness". But she used her platform for good and she (Kim) seemed genuinely affected. Good for her, in all honesty.

-Alice talking about people on the streets hugging her welcoming her home. <3 Aww!!

-Holy crap, Mason is SO BIG.

-Khloe don't call Tristan "babe". Break. up. with. him. Ew.

-Their bike shorts trend needs to die. "Literally, die" as they would say.

-Who has less chemistry? Kim and Kanye, or Kris and Corey? 

-I know she's had so many surgeries, but I honestly find Kim to still be just so stunning. 

Mason is starting to look a lot like Rob, when Rob was that age. I hope he also didn't inherit Rob's mental issues as well. But there is so much that is mental about the Kardashians, the odds of Mason being normal is slim to none. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BeeBop88 said:

Mason is starting to look a lot like Rob, when Rob was that age. I hope he also didn't inherit Rob's mental issues as well. But there is so much that is mental about the Kardashians, the odds of Mason being normal is slim to none. 

Think about Kyle & Kendall, they grew up in front of the camera like Mason is doing, only he did it starting younger.

Poor Corey, he’s been reduced to holding Kris’s purse and following her around like a lackey. I’ve heard her sending him off on errands for her kids and of course his most important job is to tell her how fabulous she looks.  I guess that’s all she needs a man for. 

Edited by iwasish
7 hours ago, iwasish said:

Poor Corey, he’s been reduced to holding Kris’s purse and following her around like a lackey. I’ve heard her sending him off on errands for her kids and of course his most important job is to tell her how fabulous she looks.  I guess that’s all she needs a man for. 

Corey better sign up for caregiver/CNA classes because that's what his role is going to shift to as Kris's companion. Cause Lord knows none of the kid's will be there for Kris as she gets older, maybe they'll buy Kris GPS shoes like Kris did for her own mother MJ.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, sauce62 said:

Why in the name of all that is holy does Khloe call True "mama" or "mommy"? Dafuq?

Unfortunately it's a thing, one of the former members of shahs of sunset Lily I think her name is, she does that with her baby girl in her Instagram stories and stuff that she posed with her daughter she calls her mama also. 

Meh it's not that bad IMO it's kinda cute