Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Talk

• Start Topic

37 minutes ago, BrainyBlonde said:

Dear Lord, I can't believe I'm going to say something in defense of Kris, but . . . I think the reason she felt the need to lecture Scott about his behavior in Miami was because he effed up filming of KUWTK. There was a camera crew and a producer/assistant/somebody from the show standing outside when Corey showed up for his day of doing Art Basel with Scott and that person informed Corey that they couldn't shoot the segment as planned because Scott had had a "late night" and they couldn't get him up. Whether his "late night" involved drinking, drugs, women, or all of the above, we don't know, but Scott refused to get his partied-too-hard butt out of bed and "work" on the show the next day, which I assume he's under contract to do just like the rest of the Ks. So, he screwed up and did not behave professionally. Kris is a producer on this show and she may or may not have pushed for the Art Basal storyline to give Scott and Corey some airtime so that they could appear to be earning their paychecks. All of that being the case, I think Kris had a right to be #1 irritated and #2 concerned as she is for all intents and purposes Scott's parental figure now. Scott can claim that he has everything under control and can still have fun and a drink or two without it being a problem, but the dude is an addict and one drink almost always leads to a major downward spiral for him. I think Corey called it when he said that Scott gets into trouble when he hangs out with the wrong people, which is apparently what he did in Miami. SIGH The whole thing with Scott just depresses me. It's always one step forward, two steps back with him.

If his behavior caused production problems then that should be discussed in an employer/employee setting, not on camera. 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, iwasish said:

If his behavior caused production problems then that should be discussed in an employer/employee setting, not on camera. 

Alas, these are not normal people. They do everything on camera and if it involves drama, all the better! At least Kris lecturing Scott about his latest screw-up was a nice break from the K sisters and their ongoing skirmishes, which is like watching cats chase their tails since they all just keep repeating themselves and never resolve anything. SIGH

35 minutes ago, BrainyBlonde said:

Alas, these are not normal people. They do everything on camera and if it involves drama, all the better! At least Kris lecturing Scott about his latest screw-up was a nice break from the K sisters and their ongoing skirmishes, which is like watching cats chase their tails since they all just keep repeating themselves and never resolve anything. SIGH

But Kimmy now wants to go to therapy so they can learn to communicate, therapy that she’s always knocked and mocked because SHE’s not the kind of person who would benefit from therapy. Along with mocking Kourtney’s behavior that is allegedly caused by her therapist. With that attitude I’m sure therapy will do them a world of good.

• Love 1

After an intense few weeks of fighting with her sisters, Kourtney considers spending the holidays away from her family; Khloé hides from the critical public eye until her pregnancy announcement; Kris fears she's being poisoned.

Airs August 26, 2018.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Why was Khloe’s OB appt at what appeared to be the crack of dawn?   Did she have to arrange an appt during non business hours to avoid the paps?  So strange.

Maybe? Also I clearly hardly remember pay attention but were they inn cleveland during this appointment? Would Khloe have an ob in la when she’s planning to have  the baby in another state? I know nothing about pregnancy and things like this so im actually asking. Also no one I know in my life has lived a bicoastal life while pregnant so I don’t know if it’s normal to have an ob for each state. Sorry I feel like I sound dumb, this show has become background noise to keep as of late so I don’t know if they traveled to Cleveland for this appointment.

I agree with someone who says this episode was random. It was. Aside from Khloe being pregnant and all that,it seems like this episode was shot at anytime and slipped together. However that can be said for any episode of this show, they seem to film certain things less than two weeks of airing and throw it in one episode, half the time I spend moments trying to see if the hair changes too quickly or if the camera is angled a certain way so we can’t tell how far along someone is in their pregnancy.

Is it odd how they’ve hardly mentioned Kylie’s pregnancy (in the previews though they do) but they are so coy about it on the show. At this point we all know and in the season finale, they sort of mentioned it when Kim brought her surrogate over and they talked to her about how Kylie was due right after her. But then this season.. kind of no mention. Couple that with the episode for Kim’s shower and kris “miscounting” how many grandchildren she’s about to have. Like come on... I’m pretty convinced everything they say on this show is Practiced well beforehand. It just feels off that there has so far even nay a mention.

Granted both Kylie and Kendall seem checked out of this show. Kylie hid herself away for 9 months and Kendall doesn’t really enjoy being forced to talk about faux situations and playing around with crazy schemes of doing makeup for dead bodies. 

But it is interesting that those two can decide when they want to film for the day and Kourtney isn’t allowed to. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, GaT said:

That's exactly what she did, when she went into labor, her doctor flew to Cleveland

Oh okay, thanks for the info. I really didn’t know any of the details. I always assumed she had a doctor in Cleveland and didn’t just have one in LA. I mean I know she can afford to fly out her doctor but still. Just seems dumb to me.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, GaT said:

Just seems dumb to everyone.

I mean.. the Kardashian’s cab afford to do this but it is just stupid. Because at some point in Khloes pregnancy she probably wasn’t able to travel but she would still be needing to see her ob so I guess her ob just flew back and forth.. which is dumb. It just is. Then again these are not problems of a rich person but it feels so odd that she just wouldn’t make arrangements  for all this to be Cleveland doctors. She was always planning on having the baby there. This isn’t like something she decided in a whim to do. Again.. she can afford to do this so it’s a moot point, I just don’t understand. It seems like a lot of hassle and I guess maybe she really liked her ob but I’m sure she could have found a good one in Cleveland. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I mean.. the Kardashian’s cab afford to do this but it is just stupid. Because at some point in Khloes pregnancy she probably wasn’t able to travel but she would still be needing to see her ob so I guess her ob just flew back and forth.. which is dumb. It just is. Then again these are not problems of a rich person but it feels so odd that she just wouldn’t make arrangements  for all this to be Cleveland doctors. She was always planning on having the baby there. This isn’t like something she decided in a whim to do. Again.. she can afford to do this so it’s a moot point, I just don’t understand. It seems like a lot of hassle and I guess maybe she really liked her ob but I’m sure she could have found a good one in Cleveland. 

It's not even the "rich people" stuff that's stupid, what if there had been an emergency? How quickly could her doctor get to her? She would end up in the emergency room with a bunch of doctors who didn't know her as a patient, that seems like a lot to risk just so you can use your LA doctor. Also, imagine if you're a pregnant patient of this doctor & go into labor the same time as Khloe "sorry, I can't deliver your baby even though I've been your doctor for the past nine months, I've got Kardashian vajayjay to attend to!" I would be seriously pissed.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, GaT said:

It's not even the "rich people" stuff that's stupid, what if there had been an emergency? How quickly could her doctor get to her? She would end up in the emergency room with a bunch of doctors who didn't know her as a patient, that seems like a lot to risk just so you can use your LA doctor. Also, imagine if you're a pregnant patient of this doctor & go into labor the same time as Khloe "sorry, I can't deliver your baby even though I've been your doctor for the past nine months, I've got Kardashian vajayjay to attend to!" I would be seriously pissed.

Yeah, you’re completely right. There are so many reasons why this idea wasn’t good. Again, I don’t get why she couldn’t have found a doctoe in Cleveland. I’m sure her ob in la could have given her names as well.

• Love 2

I guarantee she had a doctor in Cleveland. An L.A. based doctor can't just walk into an out of state hospital and deliver a baby. He's not an employee, therefore he had no authority to give orders to nurses, prescribe drugs, put in orders for tests etc. I think flying in the doctor was just Khloe trying to be super high profile and important like she was delivering a royal baby or something.

• Love 6

I wonder if the doctors in Cleveland aren’t as willing to jump thru hoops for reality stars  who have grossly inflated egos.

If I were a patient of her LA doctor and was paying to have her deliver my kid, I’d be pissed if she jumped on a plane to Cleveland while I was in labor, leaving me to have some strange doctor deliver my baby.

I wonder if Khloe had her labor induced so that it was easier for the doctor to schedule?

I was a bit surprised that she didn’t use Paul Crane. He’s the most familiar with Kardashian uteruses. He can probably identify them by sight.

• Love 5

“You can’t leave me alone.” 

Interesting thing for Kendall to say, as if she feels like an outsider in her own family. If this isn’t just a storyline, it’s kinda sad.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2

“The last thing we need is separation” uh.. it is? I’m sorry but you guys spending time Together looks depressing as all hell and uncomfortable and not fun at all. It may be a fake story for the show(is it though? Some feelings seem quite real and when Kendall makes an appearance for an episode or scene, they always seem more real than anything else because Kendall never seems to have enough time to get a script)  but either way.. the

show May be doing a fake storyline but dear Kardashion your family does not look

like fun.

• Love 3

Kourtney still being pissed about being called "the least interesting to look at" then proceeding to get all vicious shows she still is the one that fights dirty. She can dish it out, but can't take it. PATHETIC.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Wow, Kris and her two flying monkeys really don’t care how the others feel about things - Kourtney would be smart to distance herself from that pit of vipers.

Hey Kim, go spend some time with your nutcase husband and Khloe, your guy is out cheating on you as you sit and bemoan your loss of the fabulous revenge body.

if either of them are as happy in their relationships as  they try to portray themselves as being,  they wouldn’t be hanging around mommy’s house obsessing about Kourtney. 

And inviting Scott is up to Kourtney. Kris doesn’t want Caitlyn there and the circumstances are similar. Why not invite Lamar or French or Kris H or better RayJ or Tyga and Blac Chyna?

Kris being poisoned.... Maybe Kanye is dumping his meds in her wine?

Did Kourtney say that Kris had 6 daughters?

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 7

1 - a benefit sponsored by "Laduree" - whatever the "charity" is, has to be one of those not serious ones founded by bored, rich moms to make them feel better about themselves.

2 - Kris being poisoned - never, because we are not that lucky

3 - the stupidity of this family has no bounds. Non-Kardashian  reassuring  Kris she is not being poisoned by "arson"

eye roll - but hilarious.

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, chabelisaywow said:

1 - a benefit sponsored by "Laduree" - whatever the "charity" is, has to be one of those not serious ones founded by bored, rich moms to make them feel better about themselves.

2 - Kris being poisoned - never, because we are not that lucky

3 - the stupidity of this family has no bounds. Non-Kardashian  reassuring  Kris she is not being poisoned by "arson"

eye roll - but hilarious.

Yeah Kris is worried about being poisoned, by someone in her home, so she hides cameras.... with KIM’S help. 

With all her security she has NO IDEA who comes in and out daily. And didn’t she amp up security when Kim was nearly killed in that robbery?

Turns out her regular meds need adjusting. What are her regular meds?

If Kourt has invites her boyfriend to Christmas, and Scott comes as invited, is he welcome to bring a date?

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Yeah Kris is worried about being poisoned, by someone in her home, so she hides cameras.... with KIM’S help. 

With all her security she has NO IDEA who comes in and out daily. And didn’t she amp up security when Kim was nearly killed in that robbery?

Turns out her regular meds need adjusting. What are her regular meds?

If Kourt has invites her boyfriend to Christmas, and Scott comes as invited, is he welcome to bring a date?

I don’t watch this shit-show, but if Kris is tired all the time, the doc may have adjusted thyroid medicine.  

• Love 1

Did Kendall seriously get pissed because Kris didn't want to invite Cait? Did she read any of Cait's book?

Kourtney just goes over to Kris' house & steals 4 (I bet very expensive) purses? Who does that? And what happened to her "healthy" eating habits, she ate a cupcake too?

I guess they wanted to make sure we didn't forget about Kylie, so they had her on for a minute.

This felt like another filler episode.

• Love 1

I didn't take Kendell's comments about inviting her dad to the party as being a serious request that she was legitimately pushing for, but rather making a point to her mom - it's not fair that they all want Kourtney to suck it up and deal with Scott around all the time because they happen to like him now but they wouldn't do the same for Kendell and Kylie by sucking it up and allowing Caitlyn to come around so that they can spend a holiday with all of their family together in one place, at the same time. It's also not cool that they threw Kourtney under the bus by telling Scott she was the only one that didn't want him there. Back when Kourtney and Scott still did everything together for the sake of maintaining as much normalcy for the kids as possible, they all got on her ass about it and told her to stop pretending they're a family if they weren't going to get back together. Now that Kourtney has finally done what they all told her to do, they try to make her feel guilty because she doesn’t want to spend every family event without her bf or having her bf and father of her children in the same room all the time.

Kourtney, you can’t claim to want to be a different person and you’re evidence is the fact that you didn’t say nasty things about them when you could have, instead you said all those nasty things to someone else behind their back. That’s not real growth.  Also, both sides of sisters are psychoanalyzing each other and then act completely flabbergasted by each other’s audacity even though they’re doing the exact same thing to each other, lol.

Kris’s poison concerns are so contrived.

Kim walking around in sports bras all the time…so predictable that she wants to show off her smaller waist and her two protruding ribs that I’m sure she’s incredibly proud of.

Does Kylie have fillers? Her face does look more full so it’s very possible that it’s because she was pregnant at the time.

Reign on skates was the cutest thing.

• Love 10
12 hours ago, iwasish said:

Did Kourtney say that Kris had 6 daughters?

That’s what she said - hmmm...

2 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Does Kylie have fillers? Her face does look more full so it’s very possible that it’s because she was pregnant at the time.

Khloe said she was five months along and Kylie was three months ahead of her, so Kylie was eight months pregnant in that episode.

Khloe said she was five months along and Kylie was three months ahead of her, so Kylie was eight months pregnant in that episode.

I watched her Teen Vogue? makeup tutorial. Her face didn't move. I thought I was watching Wayland Flowers and Madame. (This is way too old of a reference)

Please forgive me if my hearing is bad, I know what arsenic is.  I swear it sounded like Khloe said "arson" and this klan is so stupid, it made sense.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, GaT said:

Did Kendall seriously get pissed because Kris didn't want to invite Cait? Did she read any of Cait's book?

Kendall probably knows that her mother preyed on Bruce/Cait to build her empire on his money, and that’s a  pretty despicable reason to interfere with someone’s transition. My big question about Kendall: does she think Cait is her bio dad, or Todd Waterman? If Kendall thinks Kris screwed Cait over AND lied about Kendall’s paternity, she’s got good reasons to be resentful and hurt.

On edit: I read this years ago, but it comes to mind whenever Kendall shows her feelings about Kris and Cait: 

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/06/kris-jenner-todd-waterman-lover-affair/

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2
56 minutes ago, chabelisaywow said:

I watched her Teen Vogue? makeup tutorial. Her face didn't move. I thought I was watching Wayland Flowers and Madame. (This is way too old of a reference)

Guess she could’ve had fillers even at eight months pregnant - don’t know if that’s safe for the baby, or if she’d do it anyway.

27 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Guess she could’ve had fillers even at eight months pregnant - don’t know if that’s safe for the baby, or if she’d do it anyway.

Eh, who knows when Kylie filed her little brief stints in this episode. This season it’s so obvious that things are filmed out of place. I have to bring it back to that episode three weeks ago when Kim did her appearance on James Corden- which was done like two weeks before this episode aired and yet she brought up how she and Khloe were fighting with Kourtney still- as if we were still in November/December.

They should edit their episodes better at this point. They’ve been doing it for a decade.

These women are so incredibly boring. Khloe doesn't want to go out in public because she's pregnant and doesn't want to reveal it yet,  so she waits until dark so she and Kim can be the pranksters that they are and go toilet paper their mom's house. They are such daredevils, those two..  I did think it funny when they were eating pizza in the car with the box on Khloe's lap. It cracks me up when they fall off the wagon and eat junk food, it shows that at least that is one normal thing they do in their lives. 

I don't know how I feel about Scott being invited to family functions. Yes, he and Kourt have kids together, why can't one of them have the kids Christmas eve and the other Christmas day? Isn't that what most people not together anymore do? I think Kris must feel sorry for him because he has no parents or siblings. That is kind of sad. 

What the hell did Kendall, the model and most natural looking one of the bunch do to her face? It was all bloated and shiny when she was talking to Kourt, she looked nothing like herself. Is she already filling her face and lips at the ripe old age of of 22? 

• Love 6

And she's so pretty naturally . I get why she does it though .. she doesn't know any different .. but I'm sure she's heard for years that she's the only natural looking one and the prettiest so why fix it if it ain't broken ? It annoys me when anyone destroys their face but when you are 21,22 .. it's just ridiculous . 

5 hours ago, nexxie said:

You can't do Botox while pregnant but fillers are okay. Juvederm is just hyaluronic acid, which is found naturally in the body. 

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

And she's so pretty naturally . I get why she does it though .. she doesn't know any different .. 

But she's a model with an agency. They should be telling her not to screw up her face, you would think someone would stop her.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Eh, who knows when Kylie filed her little brief stints in this episode. This season it’s so obvious that things are filmed out of place. I have to bring it back to that episode three weeks ago when Kim did her appearance on James Corden- which was done like two weeks before this episode aired and yet she brought up how she and Khloe were fighting with Kourtney still- as if we were still in November/December.

They should edit their episodes better at this point. They’ve been doing it for a decade.

The part where Kim was on James Corden was filmed in November. Wasn’t that the episode where he asked her if Khloe and Kylie were pregnant and she refused to answer?

https://www.thecut.com/2018/08/keeping-up-with-the-kardashians-season-15-episode-4-recap.html?utm_medium=s1&utm_campaign=thecut&utm_source=tw

this details when the episode scenes are filmed 

2 minutes ago, lambie457 said:

The part where Kim was on James Corden was filmed in November. Wasn’t that the episode where he asked her if Khloe and Kylie were pregnant and she refused to answer?

https://www.thecut.com/2018/08/keeping-up-with-the-kardashians-season-15-episode-4-recap.html?utm_medium=s1&utm_campaign=thecut&utm_source=tw

this details when the episode scenes are filmed 

You were right, it was filmed in November. For some reason I thought Kim’s Appearance on that show was more  recent.

I still think certain things are filmed out of order with this show and I have for a while. Ever since Kim and Kourtney take ny and people for pictures of Kim and kris way after she announced her divorce from Kris Humphries shooting a scene where she talked about how hard marriage was.

11 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

You were right, it was filmed in November. For some reason I thought Kim’s Appearance on that show was more  recent.

I still think certain things are filmed out of order with this show and I have for a while. Ever since Kim and Kourtney take ny and people for pictures of Kim and kris way after she announced her divorce from Kris Humphries shooting a scene where she talked about how hard marriage was.

Yes some things are definitely filmed out of order. The Kylie scene was filmed after she had Stormi... she got her fillers topped up after she had the baby & she’s wearing her Stormi necklace

20 hours ago, iwasish said:

if either of them are as happy in their relationships as  they try to portray themselves as being,  they wouldn’t be hanging around mommy’s house obsessing about Kourtney. 

Well, they are filming a show, they have to be there. I bet Kris knows they are tired of doing the show but has told all the daughters they have to do it if they want to keep collecting checks. It's pretty obvious they are all sick of doing it as evidenced by their complete boredom in their voices and actions, especially Kylie and Kendall who only show up when obligated to do so per mommy's orders and the contract she had them sign. I'm assuming they all have contracts?

• Love 2

Yeah Kylie and Kendall are completely over it , kourtney pretends to be but doesn't want to work to have a different source of income , and Kim and Khloe love it ( especially Kim.) 

and apparently there's another sister since kourtney seems to think kris has 6 daughters .. but then again Kris tends to think she's in her 20s and probably considers herself one of the sisters . 

Edited by Jaclyn88
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Yeah Kylie and Kendall are completely over it , kourtney pretends to be but doesn't want to work to have a different source of income , and Kim and Khloe love it ( especially Kim.) 

and apparently there's another sister since kourtney seems to think kris has 6 daughters .. but then again Kris tends to think she's in her 20s and probably considers herself one of the sisters . 

A couple of years ago the grandmother was at deaths door (supposedly) and now she’s front and center at all family parties and get togethers. Kris said once her mom was a party girl and I guess that’s where they all get it from. 

I read somewhere that Kim wants to do a spin off with Kanye and the kids. I guess he’s done a 180 if this is true.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

MJ had cancer twice and wasn't just a storyline for the show. Several years ago, before KUWTK she had breast cancer and beat it, then some time after that she had colon cancer. If I beat cancer twice I'd be out there living my best life. She's more visible now because moved closer to all of them.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, howmanywords said:

MJ had cancer twice and wasn't just a storyline for the show. Several years ago, before KUWTK she had breast cancer and beat it, then some time after that she had colon cancer. If I beat cancer twice I'd be out there living my best life. She's more visible now because moved closer to all of them.

If I recall when she lived down in San Diego (? ), Kris hadn’t visited her in years, because she was uncomfortable around her. Then when Caitlyn moved out, Kris started making MJ a part of the show, medical marijuana, Kris trying to spy on her via a gps in her shoes. She is a storyline on the show. Yes she’s tough and lucky to have survived cancer twice. Kris has said that her mom was a partier when she was younger, I wasn’t criticizing her, just stating a fact. She clearly enjoys being at all the get together and parties Kris hosts. It probably helps keep her young. 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Yeah. I remember rolling my eyes in that one episode when Kylie was like “I don’t think I’m meant to be famous” , I kind of believe it now. I know she still appears on the show and she goes to high profile events and such(like the vmas) and she does a few interviews here and there but she isn’t as in the spotlight as much as once was. I think she does enough to suffice her business and her contract requirements for this show but it isn’t her main priority anymore and it doesn’t need to be.

Same with Kendall. She only seems to have to do like four episodes a season and half the time it seems like she’s never sure what storyline they are going for and she never gets a script, so i feel like her reactions are real.

I think Kourtney Is over it but she doesn’t have anything else so yeah. But I think she is over spending time with the family a lot, maybe because of the fact that scott is always around and perhaps spending too much time with her family when she really feels uncomfortable around them at times and yet they have to pretend for the show that things are happy all the time! So I think she is over it but knows she cannot be over it because she doesn’t have a plan b.

On 8/25/2018 at 2:38 PM, WhosThatGirl said:

Maybe? Also I clearly hardly remember pay attention but were they inn cleveland during this appointment? Would Khloe have an ob in la when she’s planning to have  the baby in another state? I know nothing about pregnancy and things like this so im actually asking. Also no one I know in my life has lived a bicoastal life while pregnant so I don’t know if it’s normal to have an ob for each state. Sorry I feel like I sound dumb, this show has become background noise to keep as of late so I don’t know if they traveled to Cleveland for this appointment.

I agree with someone who says this episode was random. It was. Aside from Khloe being pregnant and all that,it seems like this episode was shot at anytime and slipped together. However that can be said for any episode of this show, they seem to film certain things less than two weeks of airing and throw it in one episode, half the time I spend moments trying to see if the hair changes too quickly or if the camera is angled a certain way so we can’t tell how far along someone is in their pregnancy.

Is it odd how they’ve hardly mentioned Kylie’s pregnancy (in the previews though they do) but they are so coy about it on the show. At this point we all know and in the season finale, they sort of mentioned it when Kim brought her surrogate over and they talked to her about how Kylie was due right after her. But then this season.. kind of no mention. Couple that with the episode for Kim’s shower and kris “miscounting” how many grandchildren she’s about to have. Like come on... I’m pretty convinced everything they say on this show is Practiced well beforehand. It just feels off that there has so far even nay a mention.

Granted both Kylie and Kendall seem checked out of this show. Kylie hid herself away for 9 months and Kendall doesn’t really enjoy being forced to talk about faux situations and playing around with crazy schemes of doing makeup for dead bodies. 

But it is interesting that those two can decide when they want to film for the day and Kourtney isn’t allowed to. 

I think it's because Kylie and Kendall have actual careers ( granted , they wouldn't have any of it without this show ).. but Kylie is basically the richest person ever from her makeup stuff and Kendall is a real model ..the producers know how valuable they are to the show and among all the teens so they do what they need to do to make them happy .  this show is pretty much the older 3's job and without it , they'll fade away very quickly . I'm sure the younger 2 are just signing the contract at this point to ensure that their name is kept relevant and they can make a 2 minute cameo without actually being apart of this garbage . 

Edited by Jaclyn88
  • Love 1