Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Talk

• Start Topic

I have to remind myself that this show isn't live and the Ks have control over what makes the final cut - they could have easily decided to leave out Kourtney dissing Kanye's clothing line, but they kept it in. That strikes me as an odd move for this self-promoting klan, unless someone wants to embarrass Kanye.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, GaT said:

So did Khloe & Kourtney have different DNA or not? I got confused with them all screaming out their results.

I was trying to understand the same thing. Kourtney mentioned she had french and Khloe mentioned Native American (I think), and then they both said middle eastern.  I may be ignorant on such matters but shouldn’t full blood biological sin kings have the exact same percentages?  No?

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I was trying to understand the same thing. Kourtney mentioned she had french and Khloe mentioned Native American (I think), and then they both said middle eastern.  I may be ignorant on such matters but shouldn’t full blood biological sin kings have the exact same percentages?  No?

Apparently not. What might be more definitive is if somebody knew if Alex Roldan has Native American ancestry.

• Love 3
On 10/7/2018 at 10:44 PM, iwasish said:

Loved Kourt and her remark about Kim and the Tour de France!! She should have thrown in the pink clown hair. 

She did comment about the pink clown hair later on. Kourtney let it rip and I loved it. 

• Love 6

50% comes from mother, 50% comes from father, there's a bit of variation there but not a lot. Most commonly, the same 50% is not found in full bio siblings but there's a lot of overlap. Example: 60% of your 50% from your dad matches what your sister/brother got from him so you match there, but 40% of your 50% from your dad comes from other people in his family tree and that's where the DNA that doesn't match in full siblings comes from. It's like there's an orchard where some people get oranges, apples and plums and some get oranges, apples, cherries, tangerines and pears - but they are still full bio siblings. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, nexxie said:

Here’s a piece about the dna scene - anyone familiar with the pie chart colors?

https://okmagazine.com/photos/did-khloes-dna-test-accidentally-reveal-secret-of-her-paternity/

The way Kourtney shared her results lines up with the information on the 23andme site. While they do use shades of blue and pink/purple when colour coding different subpopulations, Middle East and European are reflected as a shade of purple and a shade of blue. Kourtney's numbers were primarily Middle Eastern and European so it makes sense that her chart would be filled with blue and purple. What's interesting is that according to the site, red is used to broadly reflect regions where the results can't confidently say what subpopulation you belong to. If Khloe is in fact 58% European and 41.6% Middle Eastern, that's 99.6% of her DNA accounted for...so it's puzzling that she would get a lot of red on her map. And to be completely transparent, my interpretation is based purely on my own experiences of interpreting my Ancestry DNA results as well as the information provided on the 23andme site. Not making any inferences about Khloe's results only to say that I think it's weird that she would have so many broadly assigned areas on her pie chart while Kourtney's was pretty much definitive.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 2

Haven't really been following this show for the past few seasons but I caught this episode today at the gym.  I'm really noticing how the three older sisters, as they get older, resemble Kris--especially around the eyes.  In regards to the DNA, honestly I still have a hard time believing Khloe is truly Robert Kardashian's daughter, but in matters like this (I know a few other families with similar scenarios,) at the end of the day I feel that the man who raised the child as his own is the father.

• Love 5
On 2018-08-04 at 6:56 AM, RHJunkie said:

Can you name a single example of Kourtney complaining about Kris not giving her business interests enough attention the way Khloe has? Can you name a time where Kourtney has thrown a tantrum about not being photographed, acknowledged, etc. while her other sisters were? Can you name a single instance where Kourtney has said or done something that suggests that she wants the same treatment as her sisters while wanting them to do all of the work?

Season 3 Episode 2 'Kourt's first cover' has all of those thing.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, JohnnyRotten said:

Season 3 Episode 2 'Kourt's first cover' has all of those thing.

I think Kourt and Khloe have always been second or third string with Kris. Kim has been the golden child that has shared Kris’s desire to be rich and famous. Neither of them has ever gotten  the same attention or dedication to their deals that Kim did. At one point Kris was selling them as a package deal but Kim soon resented the fact that she had to share the spotlight and the money with them. I also think that once the show really took off Kim and Kris worked together on the direction it should go, without bringing the other girls in on the planning. Both Kourt and Khloe have complained many times on the show that Kris has done slipshod work on their bookings or missed appointments with them due to her concentration on Kim. 

Kris jokes a lot about Kim being her favorite, but at some point it doesn’t seem like joking and stops being funny. It just caused resentment and anger between the girls.

So maybe Kourt doesn’t work as hard as Kim, maybe she’s content with the time she devoted to “being a Kardashian”  Khloe was clearly looking to build a life outside of Calabassas and would eventually cut back or   be less flexible on filming availability. It’s not required of them to work around Kim’s solo projects. And I strongly suspect Kim and Kris     do work in concert to make sure Kim’s schedule is taken into consideration and the others are just expected to fall in step. 

• Love 3

There is so much smoke and mirror on this show.  I don’t believe Khloe ‘s DNA report showing Middle Eastern genes is real.  They can put anything in a script, including fake DNA info.

khloe was a blond, fair skinned child and looked absolutely nothing like the three other Kardashian kids, who had dark, swarthy complexions and hair.  As an adult, her body stature towers over her “sisters”.  Google Alex Rodan and the father/daughter pre plastic surgery pics are stunning.  I used to feel sorry for her. 

• Love 3
On 10/16/2018 at 6:45 AM, RHJunkie said:

The way Kourtney shared her results lines up with the information on the 23andme site. While they do use shades of blue and pink/purple when colour coding different subpopulations, Middle East and European are reflected as a shade of purple and a shade of blue. Kourtney's numbers were primarily Middle Eastern and European so it makes sense that her chart would be filled with blue and purple. What's interesting is that according to the site, red is used to broadly reflect regions where the results can't confidently say what subpopulation you belong to. If Khloe is in fact 58% European and 41.6% Middle Eastern, that's 99.6% of her DNA accounted for...so it's puzzling that she would get a lot of red on her map. And to be completely transparent, my interpretation is based purely on my own experiences of interpreting my Ancestry DNA results as well as the information provided on the 23andme site. Not making any inferences about Khloe's results only to say that I think it's weird that she would have so many broadly assigned areas on her pie chart while Kourtney's was pretty much definitive.

I am half Armenian or so I thought my test came back that I am actually more Italian than Armenian. Not sure how this happened as any relatives I could ask are gone. Anyway Armenian shows as western Asian, mine does not show as middle eastern

Edited by stacyasp
28 minutes ago, stacyasp said:

I am half Armenian or so I thought my test came back that I am actually more Italian than Armenian. Not sure how this happened as any relatives I could ask are gone. Anyway Armenian shows as western Asian, mine does not show as middle eastern

That would be correct - middle east was my own terminology that I used based on countries such as Lebanon and Syria being included on the list but that was my own ignorance. I went back to double check and 23andme doesn't have a region called 'middle east', lol - it's called western Asian and north Africa. The colour is blue (or maybe a bluish purple colour) so that part still lines up with what Kendell said about Kourtney's map. 

Edited by RHJunkie
12 hours ago, Ravello said:

There is so much smoke and mirror on this show.  I don’t believe Khloe ‘s DNA report showing Middle Eastern genes is real.  They can put anything in a script, including fake DNA info.

khloe was a blond, fair skinned child and looked absolutely nothing like the three other Kardashian kids, who had dark, swarthy complexions and hair.  As an adult, her body stature towers over her “sisters”.  Google Alex Rodan and the father/daughter pre plastic surgery pics are stunning.  I used to feel sorry for her. 

Just like Kendall and Kylie's Kinko's "diplomas," Khloe's DNA report was probably typed up by one of Kris' minions. My mother is good friends with a Turkish woman and both she and her daughters have blonde hair and green eyes, but nothing I've seen from the Kardashian side indicates there's variety in their coloring and features. I definitely consider Rob Sr. Khloe's father because he claimed her and raised her, but they need to stop with all this DNA nonsense. Khloe is not genetically Armenian.

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Just like Kendall and Kylie's Kinko's "diplomas," Khloe's DNA report was probably typed up by one of Kris' minions. My mother is good friends with a Turkish woman and both she and her daughters have blonde hair and green eyes, but nothing I've seen from the Kardashian side indicates there's variety in their coloring and features. I definitely consider Rob Sr. Khloe's father because he claimed her and raised her, but they need to stop with all this DNA nonsense. Khloe is not genetically Armenian.

I have many Armenian relatives with blond hair green eyes, so it’s possible that Khloe is Armenian. In our family two daughters have darker hair more olive skin color and third daughter has lighter skin, hazel eyes so ... but looking at Khloe’s natural hair texture which is quite curly where no one else in the family has that hair I might believe that she has a different father

• Love 2
23 hours ago, stacyasp said:

I have many Armenian relatives with blond hair green eyes, so it’s possible that Khloe is Armenian. In our family two daughters have darker hair more olive skin color and third daughter has lighter skin, hazel eyes so ... but looking at Khloe’s natural hair texture which is quite curly where no one else in the family has that hair I might believe that she has a different father

Khloe and Rob Jr looked a lot alike when they were kids, their hair color was different but their facial features were very similar especially their nose!! It’s not as noticeable now that Rob is so much heavier and Khloe has had work done along with the constant filters on her pictures. I do believe Rob Sr is her and Rob Jrs father.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

Khloe and Rob Jr looked a lot alike when they were kids, their hair color was different but their facial features were very similar especially their nose!! It’s not as noticeable now that Rob is so much heavier and Khloe has had work done along with the constant filters on her pictures. I do believe Rob Sr is her and Rob Jrs father.

Their looks could have come from Kris' side, we have no idea what she really looks like.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, GaT said:

Their looks could have come from Kris' side, we have no idea what she really looks like.

True but Rob did grow up to look like his dad, if Khloe hadn’t had so  much work done we don’t know what she would look like now.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, iwasish said:

True but Rob did grow up to look like his dad, if Khloe hadn’t had so  much work done we don’t know what she would look like now.

You never know who kids really look like. Blue Ivy always looked like a clone of Jay Z to me

blue-ivy-looks-like-jay-z.png

But then I saw this picture & she looks exactly like Beyonce

rs_600x600-150924124153-600-beyonce-blue

And since we really don't know what Kris actually looks like, who the kids look like now is impossible to tell. I find the fact that Khloe is naturally more blondish when both parents are naturally dark haired the biggest sign that something is different about her bio dad. Remember this before & after picture of Kris' sister when she got her face lift? She looks like Kris now, did Kris look like her before?

before-after-1478273877.jpg?crop=1.00xw:

Edited by GaT
too many words
  • Love 3

There are actually a lot of pre-surgery pics of Kris out there. She did some modeling in her 20's and I rember thinking her and Kendall looked like clones. Then her wedding pics from when she married Robert, she is unrecognizable. 

Khloe is a puzzle to me. There is definitely resemblance with Rob when they were young..then when you look at her next to Alex Roldan its jarring. Also inteteresting that her middle name is Alexandra.

• Love 3
On 10/19/2018 at 9:46 PM, Ravello said:

For what it is worth, I'm half middle eastern - lebanese and Syrian.  I was born with blonde hair and blue eyes, fair skinned, etc.  A friend said he never saw it until I got married and he saw all of my extended family....olive skin, dark hair, dark eyes, etc.  I just look more like my mothers side of the family, i suppose.  Genetics are a funny thing.

That said, I also believe that alex roldan is her father.  And that's because she looks just like him.

• Love 10
On 10/19/2018 at 9:46 PM, Ravello said:

“sisters”

They could all have different fathers, biologically they'd still be sisters (well, half-sisters) because they have the same mother.

• Love 1

So I honestly haven’t written anything on these episodes because honestly most of these episodes have felt like filler until we get to the real stuff that happened to the family.

Yeah. This episode was boring. I don’t really care that they planned a softball game for charity. 

• Love 1

Inspired by the March for Our Lives demonstration, Kim meets with the survivors of the Parkland shooting to learn about their movement; Scott revives his podcast with Khloé in Cleveland; Kylie feels insecure about her post-baby body.

Airs October 28, 2018.

33 minutes ago, iwasish said:

So every time one of them have a kid we have to be stuck with an episode of “K” is insecure about her post baby body”?

It's especially hilarious considering they're all nipped, tucked, lipo'd, filtered and airbrushed into completely different people every time they take a picture. 

I'm continually amazed at the new levels of self-obsession they manage to reach with each episode. I saw the clip of Kim telling Kylie to leave the house with two pairs of Spanx. They're really that concerned with what everyone else thinks of them? Not for nothing, but if I was a 20 year-old billionaire, I'd have no fucks to give about what random strangers thought of my post-baby ass. It's sad they're blessed with so much, but their priorities are so out of whack they're miserable.

• Love 16
8 hours ago, BitterApple said:

It's especially hilarious considering they're all nipped, tucked, lipo'd, filtered and airbrushed into completely different people every time they take a picture. 

I'm continually amazed at the new levels of self-obsession they manage to reach with each episode. I saw the clip of Kim telling Kylie to leave the house with two pairs of Spanx. They're really that concerned with what everyone else thinks of them? Not for nothing, but if I was a 20 year-old billionaire, I'd have no fucks to give about what random strangers thought of my post-baby ass. It's sad they're blessed with so much, but their priorities are so out of whack they're miserable.

Kim constantly calling them out on their looks, clothing etc must be getting tiring. I guess since she’s letting Kanye dictate her look, she’s taking her frustration out on them.

• Love 5

Just saw this episode.

I was born & raised in Chicago.

Both of my parents were born & raised in Chicago.

All 4 of my grandparents were born & raised in Chicago.

Choosing the city 'Chicago' as the name for their baby because it makes Kanye feel close to his mom? Why not name the baby after his mom rather than the city where they lived. If Kris died, would they name the baby Calabasas?

I hate that my beautiful city now has a Kardashian attached to it!

• Love 5

I bet their life off the cameras are more entertaining and dramatic than what they put on their show . On the show it seems like their biggest problem is one of the other sisters making fun out their outfit .. but I'm sure in their day to day lives it's Kris giving them orders on what gross things to put out there so they make more money and I'm sure the girls have lots of other issues with each other and who makes more money etc .. sometimes I'll turn on the show and they have the most boring , scripted stories where none of them can even keep a straight face . 

• Love 5
On 10/27/2018 at 12:38 PM, Jaclyn88 said:

I bet their life off the cameras are more entertaining and dramatic than what they put on their show . On the show it seems like their biggest problem is one of the other sisters making fun out their outfit .. but I'm sure in their day to day lives it's Kris giving them orders on what gross things to put out there so they make more money and I'm sure the girls have lots of other issues with each other and who makes more money etc .. sometimes I'll turn on the show and they have the most boring , scripted stories where none of them can even keep a straight face . 

This is how I feel, I feel like their actual real life is more exciting. That’s why even next week when we see the Tristan cheating drama, we are probably only going to get an edited version of the real feelings and what went down.

Like i feel like Kim was the most real when right after it happened and she went on Ellen and cursed him out. That was real. And then Tristan blocked her.  And then she had to start playing the game when she did interviews after that. She went on kelly and Ryan a week later and was all “well last time I said anything I got blocked. So..” 

So again... another filler episode? Look I know they don’t want to bury the lead with their stories but did anything happen in this episode? We saw Kylie in her probably the most ever scenes so far this season, we saw the Calvin Klein’s photo shoot that’s been out for months, we saw Kim and Kanye go to the march event which just made me feel terribly uncomfortable and I’m not sure why, it just felt off to me. Also Khloe and Scott ran around Cleveland and did their podcast.. for reasons. I don’t know.

Again for all the actual stories this family has, we have spent more time on random filler episodes and scenes just to hold us over. 

• Love 1

Just hearing Kim ask those kids about voting.... that she like literally only knows about like the Presidential election every 4 years and asking them  like what should she be voting on??? All while she’s playing with her fancy earrings and trying to cover her tits. I thought Kanye grew up in a middle class neighborhood, suddenly it’s like he was dodging bullets in his way to school everyday?

I kept waiting for her to pull out bags full of Kardashian krap and  Yeezy quality control rejects. Maybe when the cameras stopped rolling?

• Love 10
39 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Just hearing Kim ask those kids about voting.... that she like literally only knows about like the Presidential election every 4 years and asking them  like what should she be voting on??? All while she’s playing with her fancy earrings and trying to cover her tits. I thought Kanye grew up in a middle class neighborhood, suddenly it’s like he was dodging bullets in his way to school everyday?

I kept waiting for her to pull out bags full of Kardashian krap and  Yeezy quality control rejects. Maybe when the cameras stopped rolling?

As I said all of the exchanges with the March for our lives left me unsettled for some reason. I don’t know why it just did.

Aren’t other people supposed to throw you a baby shower? Why did Khloe have to plan (and I would guess pay) for her own shower.

Tristan’s mom seems very nice, I hope they show some of her reaction when they show the cheating stuff.

A big pet peeve of mine, Kim kept saying they were marching “for gun violence”. I really doubt that, you’re probably marching against gun violence.  

MLK’s granddaughter has got his charisma.

Interesting that Kim is callings it “shapewear” and not Spanx, (really Kim, 3 pairs at a time?) she used to say Spanx. I’m guessing somebody didn’t want to pay for the Ks to promote them.

This was one of those episodes that I found Scott to be obnoxious & annoying instead of funny.

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

As I said all of the exchanges with the March for our lives left me unsettled for some reason. I don’t know why it just did.

It just came across to me that she was trying to come across as socially aware. And failing massively. 

How stupid are you to reveal how  stupid you are about voting and elections? She’s 38, talking to high school kids who are light years more aware of the world than she is. I can only wonder how they managed to keep a straight face. Asking about what she should be voting for?  But she’s one billion percent behind gun control.... 

Kanye talking to a 5 year old about shootings and gun control? What the hell? 

• Love 7
10 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

This is how I feel, I feel like their actual real life is more exciting. That’s why even next week when we see the Tristan cheating drama, we are probably only going to get an edited version of the real feelings and what went down.

I think we’re going to see a lot of hazy softly lit confessionals of various Kardashians and Jenner’s talking about Khloes strength and overcoming *things* without ever actually saying the word cheat.  That’s what Kim did on Ellen.  She said something about something being effed up, but never actually said Tristan’s name, or an actual accusation of anything.  I don’t think a woman in that family is ever going to admit that a man stepped out on them, unless it’s good ol punching bag Scott, but he that’s how he earns his paycheck.

• Love 7
On 10/26/2018 at 10:45 AM, BitterApple said:

Honestly, I don't think that's an issue that's exclusive to the Kardashians.  I think once you combine mega-wealth and women you suddenly see this bizarre obsession appearance.  Spanx, nipping and tucking, a dab of botox here and there.   It's really kind of fucked up that the term "age gracefully" as morphed into "try to look 22 at 42."  

Also Khloe and Scott ran around Cleveland and did their podcast.. for reasons. I don’t know.

Khloe and Scott ran around Cleveland and did their podcast...as part of a setup for a Khloe/Scott spinoff?

2 hours ago, Shangrilala said:

Honestly, I don't think that's an issue that's exclusive to the Kardashians.  I think once you combine mega-wealth and women you suddenly see this bizarre obsession appearance.  Spanx, nipping and tucking, a dab of botox here and there.   It's really kind of fucked up that the term "age gracefully" as morphed into "try to look 22 at 42."  

Very true. The Beverly Hills HoWives are the perfect example. They all have that freakish look where you can't tell if they're 30 or 60. 

• Love 4

When a reporter recently asked Kanye West about gun control he had this to say: “The problem is illegal guns, illegal guns is the problem. Not legal guns." Apparently he missed the part at the March where it was explained that the Parkland shooter purchased his weapons legally. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, QQQQ said:

When a reporter recently asked Kanye West about gun control he had this to say: “The problem is illegal guns, illegal guns is the problem. Not legal guns." Apparently he missed the part at the March where it was explained that the Parkland shooter purchased his weapons legally. 

I think Kim is gearing up to dump him, probably because he wants 4 more kids, and not because he’s crazy as a loon. 

Maybe she can ask Khloe how to fake trying to get pregnant?

• Love 5

Aren't other people supposed to throw you a baby shower? I'm not even a fraction as rich as any of them and I would never think to let my sister plan a baby shower for her first baby especially. 

If Kim is genuinely looking to learn more and use her platform to advocate for positive change, then good for her but she presented herself as someone who is socially aware but the more she interacted and asked questions, the more clueless she appeared. 

Given what Kanye has since said about guns, I'm guessing that he didn't pay close attention to what was being said at that rally. 

That conversation about feeling fat after giving birth is pretty much the same conversation we've heard between the lot of sisters each time one of them gets pregnant, lol. 

• Love 3

It’s like it’s too much for her pea sized brain to deal with. Voting? For what? For who? Why?  What’s are all these questions? Do I vote yes or no?

She only went to Parkland cause other celebs were going and she didn’t want to be odd one out.

I didn’t even see Kanye talking to the kids.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, iwasish said:

It’s like it’s too much for her pea sized brain to deal with. Voting? For what? For who? Why?  What’s are all these questions? Do I vote yes or no?

She only went to Parkland cause other celebs were going and she didn’t want to be odd one out.

I didn’t even see Kanye talking to the kids.

Yeah, I think that’s why I felt so uncomfortable with having the match on the show. It was all for show. As I posted it left me with an unsettled feeling in my stomach and I couldn’t explain it and I watched the March special on cnn and I saw celebs who went and posted on social media. But when it was on this show, it just felt...off.

Also.. I get that she was trying to explain to North why they were there and what was going on. But I just.. north didn’t understand what was going on, probably. 

4 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Yeah, I think that’s why I felt so uncomfortable with having the match on the show. It was all for show. As I posted it left me with an unsettled feeling in my stomach and I couldn’t explain it and I watched the March special on cnn and I saw celebs who went and posted on social media. But when it was on this show, it just felt...off.

Also.. I get that she was trying to explain to North why they were there and what was going on. But I just.. north didn’t understand what was going on, probably. 

When you see a pattern of them carefully crafting their image, manufacturing content in order to remain relevant and conveniently having all of their admirable work being showcased on TV for all the world to see, I don't think it's unreasonable to feel like others are being used for the benefit of making their family look good. The reality is that regardless of the camera, their work would have gotten media attention and they would still get credit while using a platform to demonstrate good causes within the community and fighting for reform on many issues. The fact that all of this is being used for the show makes it all seem more dirty and calculating than it does honest and altruistic. Their intent doesn't negate the outcomes but I'm not ready to give them credit for being amazing human beings that care about the world beyond it being opportunities to have content for their show and keeping themselves relevant.

• Love 6

KUWTK ratings really ain't looking good this season. This past episode got 878 million viewers, 0.4 18-49 rating. I remember they used to have over 3 million viewers when it first started, and averaged 1,500,000  just last season. Could this really be the end of this self-indulgent, shallow, vain, arrogant, tasteless family? I mean E! must really be wondering if they want to pay them another 100 million or so for 2 more seasons. I think it would be a waste of money. 

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, BeeBop88 said:

KUWTK ratings really ain't looking good this season. This past episode got 878 million viewers, 0.4 18-49 rating. I remember they used to have over 3 million viewers when it first started, and averaged 1,500,000  just last season. Could this really be the end of this self-indulgent, shallow, vain, arrogant, tasteless family? I mean E! must really be wondering if they want to pay them another 100 million or so for 2 more seasons. I think it would be a waste of money. 

878 million??!!  That has to be a typo. 

Reading between the lines, I think BeeBop meant to say 878 thousand - a little over half of last season's 1.5 million average. Anyway, thank you to BeeBop for serving some delicious red meat to the base!

• Love 3