Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Talk

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, druzy said:

Get on the floor with Gabanna and hold her and love her. She's having convulsions and you just drink your tea? Cold mother fuckers. 

I went thru this exact scenario with my dog of 15 yrs, same diagnosis etc. but instead of filming her laying there in pain and murmuring perfect words to later air for entertainment, I sobbed like a baby, got help to rush her to the emergency vet and stayed with her until she took her last breathe and for a long time after.  I owed her that and more for her years of love and friendship. 

• Love 20

TLDW: Kourtney whines about....well it’s kinda vague. Something bout Kris cheating on Rob Sr. Old news that serves no point. It’s just to go along with her whole “therapy has totally changed me” plot line. Seems like now every week with this woman she’s whining about something. I don’t understand/care what her problem is.  Could be pre-menopause or some kind of mid-life crisis. It’s annoying as all hell, either way. 

Gabanna the family pooch is finally put out of its misery and the only person who gives a semi of a fuck is Khloe. How shocking. 

Finally what should of been the most interesting part of the episode, is half-heartedly shoved to the last 5 minutes. Kylie has her baby, but we don’t see any part of the labor or a close-up shot of Stormi Weather. This pregnancy continues to be an odd mystery. 

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, SnarkySnarky said:

TLDW: Kourtney whines about....well it’s kinda vague. Something bout Kris cheating on Rob Sr. Old news that serves no point. It’s just to go along with her whole “therapy has totally changed me” plot line. Seems like now every week with this woman she’s whining about something. I don’t understand/care what her problem is.  Could be pre-menopause or some kind of mid-life crisis. It’s annoying as all hell, either way. 

Gabanna the family pooch is finally put out of its misery and the only person who gives a semi of a fuck is Khloe. How shocking. 

Finally what should of been the most interesting part of the episode, is half-heartedly shoved to the last 5 minutes. Kylie has her baby, but we don’t see any part of the labor or a close-up shot of Stormi Weather. This pregnancy continues to be an odd mystery. 

I wanted to punch Kim in her head when she looked at the dog that’s been a part of her family for a good part of her own life and slurped her tea, telling Khloe, I think its time and pointing her fake chin at it. 

I’d love to have someone give her the same dismissive gesture at Kanye and suggest he’s pretty much ready for another long stretch in the psych ward. 

Stormi;

It was almost like they didn’t even realize she was really preggers. Loved Kim in a panic about her phone  and Kourtney saying if she really wanted you there  she would have gotten in touch.

it seems Kylie didn’t even trust her family to NOT leak anything about it to the press. And  by not sharing with them, very little did leak... I guess that proves that most of the stories are leaked from within. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 20

Um, Kim, Kylie's pregnancy wasn't the "best kept secret of our generation", everybody knew she was pregnant, we just weren't sure who the father was. Still aren't.

That poor dog, it’s terrible when you have to make a decision about if it’s time to end things, and I would think it's even harder when you're pregnant.

Kourtney certainly had the description of how they all act with each other down pat, at least Kris, Kourtney, Kim, & Khloe act that way. I don’t think Kendall & Kylie do as much. I just don't understand how Kourtney thinks that her going to therapy is going to change how the rest of the family acts, especially since she said she's the one who started it.

• Love 6
28 minutes ago, GaT said:

Um, Kim, Kylie's pregnancy wasn't the "best kept secret of our generation", everybody knew she was pregnant, we just weren't sure who the father was. Still aren't.

That poor dog, it’s terrible when you have to make a decision about if it’s time to end things, and I would think it's even harder when you're pregnant.

Kourtney certainly had the description of how they all act with each other down pat, at least Kris, Kourtney, Kim, & Khloe act that way. I don’t think Kendall & Kylie do as much. I just don't understand how Kourtney thinks that her going to therapy is going to change how the rest of the family acts, especially since she said she's the one who started it.

And whose generation? Kimmy, you're not in the same generation as Kylie.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, druzy said:

Get on the floor with Gabanna and hold her and love her. She's having convulsions and you just drink your tea? Cold mother fuckers. 

Based on the preview and first couple of minutes, I figured out what was going to happen with Gabanna, so I decided not to watch the rest of it.  I did hear Khloe say something to the effect that Gabanna belonged to Kylie and Kendall, and then when they moved out, she was the "family dog", then when Bruce and Kris split, neither wanted Gabanna (she didn't actually say that, but it was implied). That right  there made me sad. 

My dog is a rescue - we have had him for 8 years now, and it still makes me sad when I think about the fact that at some point, he was not wanted. 

But for the most part the Kardashian dogs are nothing more than Instagram props anyway. 

• Love 15

I can understand  Kourtney's resentment towards Kris. Kris talks about how Kourtney was doted on and treated so special and had such a  great childhood, how close she and her father were , is Kris that clueless that she doesn't grasp that her affair ruined her marriage and also destroyed that fairy tale childhood of Kourtney's? The family went from well to do  down to Kris having garage sales to make money.  There were bad feelings for a long time between Kris and Robert that had to trickle down to the kids. To top it off Kris writes a book detailing the great sex she had with her lover, how she got laid all over town, so the whole world can read about it. After going thru all that, she blathers on about family being so important and how she lives for her kids and grandkids and family. 

• Love 11

Regarding the affairs and divorce, if what Kris said is true with regards to her struggling financially, that certainly doesn't reflect too well on Rob Sr. Haggling over alimony and property division is one thing, but he should've at least been giving Kris money to support the children during that time.

I'm not saying Kris isn't a piece of work, because she absolutely is, but I also wonder if the kids wear rose-tinted glasses when it comes to their dad. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Regarding the affairs and divorce, if what Kris said is true with regards to her struggling financially, that certainly doesn't reflect too well on Rob Sr. Haggling over alimony and property division is one thing, but he should've at least been giving Kris money to support the children during that time.

I'm not saying Kris isn't a piece of work, because she absolutely is, but I also wonder if the kids wear rose-tinted glasses when it comes to their dad. 

Kris has elevated him to Sainthood now that Caitlyn has become persona non grata. 

Rob Sr cut off her credit cards and I think he even reduced his work load in order to have less income to keep the divorce settlement lower. They fought for several years over money. It was only when Caitlyn wanted to marry Kris that Caitlyn went to Robert Sr and agreed to take financial responsibility for them, Kris got very little in a settlement. That’s why she started pimping Caitlyn out as a motivational speaker and had her working way more gigs than she had done in the past. She needed the money to support all the kids plus the lifestyle she wanted.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Totally agree, Robert Sr. was definitely not the saint everyone keeps "remembering", even Kris. In the first place, he helped defend "Uncle O.J", even though from some reports, he thought he did it,  & he made a deal with Caitlin (then Bruce) so that he wouldn't have to support the kids anymore. He basically abandoned his kids financially. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Yep. https://youtu.be/jcKJy4zDiaU

I can understand if you truly believe your friend is innocent, but to defend him even though you believed otherwise? Sickening.

Plus, Nicole was Kris' best friend, she wore Nicole's maternity clothes to the trial every day. It really seems like some kind of payback on Robert's part to me.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 4

I think Kourtney's issues with Kris are legit. We've seen enough of her conflict with Kris over her affairs (and then a scene that wasn't included but it was on the show where Kris asked Kourtney why she won't marry Scott and Kourtney said that after what the deterioration of her parent's marriage, she didn't believe that marriage was true testament to someone's commitment to one another or raising a family. I do think Khloe was spot on about how Kourtney was using her therapy - Kourtney has been treating her therapist as a sounding board to vent all of her pent up resentment but she's not doing the work outside of therapy to communicate with those she has issues with in an effort to improve her relationships with others. There are bigger issues that need to be hashed out beyond sharing your feelings in the moment when your sisters or mom pisses you off. 

I don't think I can just go about my business sipping tea and flipping through a magazine and having a conversation while my dying dog is at my feet convulsing and murmuring. I would just want to cuddle with her nonstop. It's never happened before watching anything Kardashian related, but damnit, watching Gabanna made me teary. 

I just could not take Kim seriously in her workout gear. The more the outfit accentuates her unnatural and disproportionate body, the more it just becomes a huge distraction to my eyes...and not in a good way. 

• Love 7

Why does Kim think that ass makes her look good ? It makes her hips look ginormous . She'd look 20 x better without it .

most kris line of the episode :

( in robotic voice) Kylie has wanted to be a mom her whole life . 

She's 20! Relax . 

These people really give 0 shits about anything other than money and plastic surgery . It's sad that khloe looked like the only one who cared at all about the dog they've had for 14 years and even she looked like she was just talking casually about the weather . Kim is just sociopathic . 

Edited by Jaclyn88
  • Love 11
41 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Why does Kim think that ass makes her look good ? It makes her hips look ginormous . She'd look 20 x better without it .

most kris line of the episode :

( in robotic voice) Kylie has wanted to be a mom her whole life . 

She's 20! Relax . 

These people really give 0 shits about anything other than money and plastic surgery . It's sad that khloe looked like the only one who cared at all about the dog they've had for 14 years and even she looked like she was just talking casually about the weather . Kim is just sociopathic . 

Thankfully Khloe had two assistants who could come and help with the dog. She might have broken a nail picking it up and getting it to a vet.  And the Kardashian’s have had  every service known to man come do house calls, but they don’t have a vet that does? I find it hard to believe there isn’t a celebrity vet who makes house calls. Khloe didn’t even seem to know who the vet was . I’m glad that even in her grief she was able to get her glam on. 

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Thankfully Khloe had two assistants who could come and help with the dog. 

I forgot about that, why does she need TWO assistants?

Another thing I forgot about, everyone has doctor's appointments filmed for the show, but the vet refuses to go on camera.

On 9/21/2018 at 7:08 PM, smores said:

There was a super easy solution, as soon as Kris realized her mother was upset, KRIS could have said, no problem, I'll sit it out, let Jonathan and my mother do it.  I'll cheer them on!

My solution would have been Kendall sitting in favor of her grandmother.  Yes, she was invited, but she didn't know the show, was scared of not knowing answers.  Perfect solution would be for a "caring" granddaughter to drop out in favor of her grandmother, MJ, and Jonathan, who was asked to come cross-country.  Why was Kendall never even considered?

Alternatively, why was CiCi never a consideration, either?  Nobody in the audience is watching for CiCi.

Why were MJ or Jonathan not playing the only options being considered?

The only actual Kardashian on the "Kardashian" Team was Khloe. 

Noticed from Family Feud rewatch, Kim never interacts with Kanye's cousins while playing the game. 

Why was the Fast Money round, and the negotiations that led to Kanye and Kim playing, not shown on KUWTK?  Would have loved to see how that went down. 

Edited by Bazinga
20 hours ago, GaT said:

Another thing I forgot about, everyone has doctor's appointments filmed for the show, but the vet refuses to go on camera.

Hopefully he cared more for the dog than impressing fat ass and being on TV.. She said Gabanna "finally passed at 2am" why did it take so long to put her down? Did Khloe call anyone else to come say their goodbyes to her? 

My dog had the exact same diagnosis and when she collapsed, I got her to the vet within an hour, after speaking with my vet, who told me she was stable, and that tests would take a couple hours ( she hadn't seemed ill prior to the  collapse). I had to get to work to run payroll (2500 employees and my assistant was on vacation) I was back to the vet within an hour. Once they told me what was wrong, that there wasn't really much to do for her, that any treatment would just delay the end by a few hours and most important, that she was in pain, I knew that letting her go was best for her. I stayed with her thru the procedure and for a long time after she passed. 

• Love 5

So Gabanna passes away just hours before, next morning we see Khloe and Kris sitting outside in their black outfits and oversized black sunglasses acting all sad. Kim walks over and it's immediately all about her. Khloe immediate comments:  you are so skinny! look at those abs! Omg, you are sooo skinny! Why do you have to come here looking so good! Kris says: Oh, here we are, menopausal me, pregnant Khloe and you are PERFECT! Kim is beaming with big smiles, you really think I look skinny? They all get up and walk to go inside the house and we see dumpy Kim's big fat lumpy ass as the camera follows her from behind. Are these effin' people kidding?? So much for Gabanna's 14 years of unconditional love and loyalty. Let's all just talk about Kim instead. I hate these people. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 16
On 9/24/2018 at 10:23 PM, GaT said:

Gabanna isn't a small dog. Khloe looks to be too far along in her pregnancy to have helped lift her. Maybe she asked both assistants  to come over in case the dog was too heavy for just one of them to hold. Or maybe she just overestimated how much help she would really need with transporting the dog.

Edited by RHJunkie
4 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Gabanna isn't a small dog. Khloe looks to be too far along in her pregnancy to have helped lift her. Maybe she asked both assistants  to come over in case the dog was too heavy for just one of them to hold. Or maybe she just overestimated how much help she would really need with transporting the dog.

I guess Kim and Kris and Corey and Rob were too busy. So much for 14 years of being everyone’s best friend. Khloe lives in a gated community I think, with round  the clock security, there’s no one to gel help from. And why wait til so late at night to do something. 

Eh, why expect anything from these people?

Animals come and go with them, I didn’t even see Khloe squeeze out a tear or two.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I guess Kim and Kris and Corey and Rob were too busy. So much for 14 years of being everyone’s best friend. Khloe lives in a gated community I think, with round  the clock security, there’s no one to gel help from. And why wait til so late at night to do something. 

Eh, why expect anything from these people?

Animals come and go with them, I didn’t even see Khloe squeeze out a tear or two.

While I don't find it strange that she called for help, I do agree that it does seem strange that she called no family member to help her or meet her at the vet to say their final goodbyes to their family dog. According to their own timelines, they were filmed the next day talking about Gabanna's passing so it seems most likely that all of those that were there were in town and could have probably made it to at least the vet. You're right in the sense that there's little you can get from deconstructing their behaviours and how they think. I just know that if I had dog for 14 years that was part of my family, I would want to be there in those final moments.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

While I don't find it strange that she called for help, I do agree that it does seem strange that she called no family member to help her or meet her at the vet to say their final goodbyes to their family dog. According to their own timelines, they were filmed the next day talking about Gabanna's passing so it seems most likely that all of those that were there were in town and could have probably made it to at least the vet. You're right in the sense that there's little you can get from deconstructing their behaviours and how they think. I just know that if I had dog for 14 years that was part of my family, I would want to be there in those final moments.

Mahatma Ghandi: "The true measure of any society can be found in how it treats its most vulnerable members."

• Love 8

Kim is that narcissist who sees everyone else as there for her amusement, and Khloe is that wanna-be who lives vicariously through the mean-girl leader.

And Kris is wrong to equate Kim’s lack of consideration with Kourtney’s response to it.

Just sayin’

Or it’s all just for the show - who knows.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 5

Is it just me, or is kim trying to set the groundwork for leaving Kanye?   Seems like tonight's show was the first time she really said anything bad about him in all the years they been together.  Or it could be just for show. Lol 

Edited by RoxieBear73
  • Love 10

I love how Khloe, who can't keep a man, is trying to give Kim advice.  Khloe, you could give a man a bathtub full of bandaids and your ass will still get left.

That "pharmacy" was fake as hell - looked like a set with weak ass props.  There was a word doc stuck on a shelf that said "first aid" or something janky like that.

Edited by chabelisaywow
commas are good
  • Love 11

Kanye must be a nightmare to live with. Can’t post a beach picture with the hotel pictures? The band aid is the wrong color? Upset because Kim would get a band aid for Saint & not him? Holy shit, he's jealous of his kids. And listen to Khloe’s advice, it was so Khloe, basically, “Take care of your man no matter what”

I guess the only plot they could think of for Kendall was sending her out of the country with her hairdresser.

That story about Kris buying Khloe a massage table when she never asked for one was definitely creepy.

Are they setting up Kourtney & Scott to have another kid?

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, GaT said:

And listen to Khloe’s advice, it was so Khloe, basically, “Take care of your man no matter what”

This was so disturbing. Khloe is a mother now so you would think she would have the mindset that your kids should come before satisfying your man. 

4 hours ago, RoxieBear73 said:

Is it just me, or is kim trying to set the groundwork for leaving Kanye?   Seems like tonight's show was the first time she really said anything bad about him in all the years they been together.  Or it could be just for show. Lol 

This might be one of those times where she was so frustrated that she needed to vent. Dude seemed to be at all time on the unbearable scale during this. I already figured he had to be a royal pain in the ass to deal with but I'm feeling genuinely bad for Kim now. He got jealous over a bandaid! A bandaid for Gods sake! Saint is 2 years old! Yes please go get your own damn bandaid! I don't know how she didn't snap. No wonder Kim needs a nanny. She has 3 kids and overgrown child to take care of.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, RoxieBear73 said:

It's  not just you.  I posted this in the Kim thread, but I'll include it here as well. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/kanye-wests-behavior-can-be-exhausting-for-kim-kardashian-source/ar-AAAssIN?ocid=spartanntp

The gist of it is how Kim is a saint for putting up with Kanye's "exhausting" behavior.   And while I have no doubt that Kanye can be a handful, I don't think it's anything new.  He's always been controlling in terms of her clothing, etc.  The  band-aid story was a little much, though.  I don't think it's for the show, other than making sure she has it out there so when she does leave him, it will be all about Poor Kim. 

But really, how exhausting is Kim's day?  There's a nanny for the kids, probably a chef/cook, housekeepers, assistants, makeup and hair people - I guess taking selfies and posting on Instagram is more tiring than I thought.   Kim should try trading places for a day with the mom of 3 who has a full time job and no help. 

And I found it funny that Khloe was giving Kim advice on how to handle Kanye - yes, Khloe, she should baby him like you babied Lamar.  That worked out real well for you (not to mention the current guy is cheating on you, so that relationship will probably go down the tubes as well). Not exactly someone I'd be listening to on that subject.

Is anyone duller than Kendall??????????

• Love 15
6 hours ago, chabelisaywow said:

I love how Khloe, who can't keep a man is trying to give Kim advice.  Khloe, you could give a man a bathtub full of bandaids and your ass will still get left.

Kimmy’s track record isn’t much better. On her 3rd marriage and i’m sure there will be more.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, RoxieBear73 said:

Sure looks like it

• Love 1

CDAN blind this morning (Granted, CDAN is not always accurate, but since we're discussing it...)

"This A list reality star spent two hours on a conference call yesterday with the same lawyer who handled her previous divorce. All totaled, there were six people on the call all discussing steps to be taken and how they can be implemented on short notice. The writing is on the wall with her celebrity husband. "

I'm sure everyone can figure who the guesses are.

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/10/blind-item-1.html

• Love 8
8 hours ago, howmanywords said:

This was so disturbing. Khloe is a mother now so you would think she would have the mindset that your kids should come before satisfying your man. 

This might be one of those times where she was so frustrated that she needed to vent. Dude seemed to be at all time on the unbearable scale during this. I already figured he had to be a royal pain in the ass to deal with but I'm feeling genuinely bad for Kim now. He got jealous over a bandaid! A bandaid for Gods sake! Saint is 2 years old! Yes please go get your own damn bandaid! I don't know how she didn't snap. No wonder Kim needs a nanny. She has 3 kids and overgrown child to take care of.

Too bad for her, she chose her man and chose to have 3 kids, now she’s stuck... deal with it honey or get out, cause it’s only going to get worse. 

I don’t get why they make such a big deal over Valentines Day for their kids anyway. It’s more of an adult holiday, between couples and between kids, not between parent and child. A heart shaped pancake or grilled cheese, a small candy heart, a card is all the kids should be getting from the parents. 

She acted like doing something for Kanye was a chore (I guess posing for sexy selfies for every special ocassion isnt going over as well anymore), when it should have been fun.

Kim had better put her plan for a 4th kid way up on a shelf.

• Love 6

This episode.. the only thing was that Kim’s reactions to Kayne seemed real(as did Khloes advice “you SHOULD get him a bandaid, it would have made him feel better”, that speaks volumes, then again I remember how she was with Lamar and having to have hotels room full of candy when they traveled), but yeah.. I do wonder why they put this in. There’s a part of me that thinks they just put this in for  “look ha ha it’s not all picture perfect.. see Kim and Kayne have problems “. She isn’t leaving him, ever.  Her reactions were real but I’m pretty sure this was kept in because Kim wanted to be relatable. And then she probably had to tell Kayne as much.

Kendall got a plot for a whole episode. But it includes no one from her actual family because she spends like almost no time with them, except it seems to film this show and even then she honestly seems like she has no idea what’s going on in the scene she’s supposed to be shooting. 

They really do seem to be running out of stories to tell. All these episodes do is show me that the family seems to be not  close at all anymore. Kourtney is pulling aqay(and kind of understandably so) Kendall is off working, Kylie is rarely if ever on the show, the only two who seem to be doing the actual show are Kim and Khloe(and kris). It’s just a strange show now. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Kim had better put her plan for a 4th kid way up on a shelf.

Kim only needs to worry about having that 4th kid if Kourtney does. As long as Kourtney isn't beating her in the mommy race, Kim's OK.

• Love 3

I wanted to punch Larsa in her bloated fish-face when she said Scott and Kourtney should have a fourth baby because their other kids are gorgeous. Because yes, physical beauty should be your primary concern when bringing a life into the world. 

Kendall is seriously the dullest human being on the planet. Even filming in foreign locales and adding quirky sidekicks can't make that girl interesting. 

Watching the scene at the ice rink made me sad. For all Kanye's faults, he truly lights up around his children. I hope he can get his issues under control. 

• Love 8

All of the Karjens have had troubled relationships but that didn’t stop any of them, except Kendall, from producing kids, and more than one child in the case of Kim and Kourtney. I think Kim is operating under the law of diminishing returns so that if and when she feels she’s gotten all she can from her marriage to Kanye and he’s more of a liability than a benefit, she’ll extricate herself. And in the meantime, three years and counting isn’t too bad for this kind of celebrity marriage. Plus I’m sure she’d do it all again rather than being stuck being plain Mrs. Kris Humphries from Wherever, Minnesota. The horror!

• Love 9
On 9/24/2018 at 12:34 AM, GaT said:

I feel that I'm pretty sure I know who the father is. Pssst, it's the bodyguard. Luckily for little Stormi, he's pretty easy on the eyes. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Veronique Bette said:

. I think Kim is operating under the law of diminishing returns so that if and when she feels she’s gotten all she can from her marriage to Kanye and he’s more of a liability than a benefit, she’ll extricate herself

This is exactly what I was trying to say in the Kanye thread but I didn't word it properly. Things have changed a whole lot since the days when they first got together and Kanye was the superstar that helped Kim gain access to the A list world. Now Kanye may actually be tarnishing the Kardashian brand.

• Love 8

His appearance on TMZ shows how far gone he is mentally.

He’s  filming a music video out in the back of the TMZ studios. He has an obsession with Africa now and it looks like he’s trying to recreate Africa in the parking lot, everyone in  ripped brown sweats bare foot and dusty looking,dancing around.

5 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

This episode.. the only thing was that Kim’s reactions to Kayne seemed real(as did Khloes advice “you SHOULD get him a bandaid, it would have made him feel better”, that speaks volumes, then again I remember how she was with Lamar and having to have hotels room full of candy when they traveled), but yeah.. I do wonder why they put this in. There’s a part of me that thinks they just put this in for  “look ha ha it’s not all picture perfect.. see Kim and Kayne have problems “. She isn’t leaving him, ever.  Her reactions were real but I’m pretty sure this was kept in because Kim wanted to be relatable. And then she probably had to tell Kayne as much.

They really do seem to be running out of stories to tell. All these episodes do is show me that the family seems to be not  close at all anymore. Kourtney is pulling aqay(and kind of understandably so) Kendall is off working, Kylie is rarely if ever on the show, the only two who seem to be doing the actual show are Kim and Khloe(and kris). It’s just a strange show now. 

Oh no - Kim does not want to be seen as relatable, EVER - she wants to be seen as perfect.  She is putting this in because she is shoring up her victim-hood for when she leaves him.  She did the same thing with poor Humps.  Whenever I see a story on the show, I have to remember - they are setting the narative.  No one else decides the story, this is all them.  It's not like the camera follows them around all day, they are putting this crap together.

They never had any stories to tell!  They have always sat around playing with their hair and phones.  Kris doesn't want to let the show die.  She thinks she is one of the stars. 

• Love 9