Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E28: Forgot About Dre

druzy
  • Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, Abmis said:

This worries me too. I've always thought it's a good thing that Jace is in Scouts.  Hopefully, his leaders or his friends' dads take him under their wings. 

Yes I agree, Jace most certainly needs positive male role models in his life. I really think that Barb made that comment in order to make COLIN feel valuable and raise his self esteem, not for Jaces benefit. 

It’s not the same thing, but I remember when my sister as in school the other student in her class that was assigned to be her “helper” was always so proud of what they could do for someone that needed more assistance than them does that make sense?

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 8

As much as I think Jenelle is a horrible person and mother, I think it was wrong of Barb not to reprimand Jace for calling his Mom a piece of “”””.  He’s 10 and he shouldn’t be talking that way about anyone, no less his Mom.  It didn’t phase Barb so can you imagine what he hears on a daily basis between the 2 houses?  I don’t think people think it’s so terrible to have a glass of soda but to order a glass of soda and a strawberry daiquiri is a lot of sugar for a kid who gets hyper.

• Love 6
(edited)

I think Jace caught her a little off guard with that comment. For all we know they had a discussion about it later with the therapist or something - it really deserved a conversation (not on camera) more than just a "don't say that!" in the moment. And she may have had a nuanced discussion with him about it off camera, too, for all we know. 

Edited by akr
(clarification)
  • Love 22

I’m curious about something...Briana and Kailyn are both hooked on cosmetic surgery yet they always look like disheveled messes. You would think that two idiots on this show that obsessed with Dr. Miami would put more effort in how they look on television. ? 

instead they get all of this surgery just to be shown on television wearing sloppy t-shirts and sweat pants with their hair and makeup a mess gulping Down fast food, greasy fries and high calorie coffee drinks.

Anf I’m sorry, but not surgery is worth axing my ex boyfriend to wipe my ass ask my friends ass for a week after I poop. Forget that!! And how annoying for Briana to get all high and mighty that Devion is going to help with nova. She bitches when he doesn’t help and bitches more when he does regardless if it’s for the MTV check.

• Love 18
(edited)
On 7/11/2018 at 3:45 PM, Mr. Minor said:

She probably didn't give him his meds either.

I doubt she ever does, even on the weekends.  In one scene, either the most recent or the one before that she hands over the bottle to Barb and Barb shakes it, asking why there are so many pills in it and she said she didn't give them to Jace, he was fine without them.  Barb says, he needs it because it's hard for him to regulate to being back on them when he skips days.  Janelle dismissed what she said.  David also yells and screams about...the yelling and screaming that the kids do.  I'd imagine that the ADD/ADHD (I forget which Jace has) pills would help regulate that behavior because he wouldn't get so many different impulses to do something.  When I watched kids at a day camp, they were there because they needed to keep up the schedule or skills they learned in summer.  When their parents forgot their meds they were totally different kids.  I think it's fine for kids who can handle the weekend break off the meds, but it doesn't seem like Jace can handle it well and certainly doesn't seem like David can.

On 7/10/2018 at 5:41 PM, heatherchandler said:

Oh, of course!  Yes, impressive!  

I was also bugged that she was shaking the bottle - which gives the kids gas.  I always stirred it.

Except that you're supposed to shake formula, it's actually written on the instructions.  Babies inhale air anyway when they drink bottles, just from how they breathe while sucking, they do it at the breast too. That's why burping after a meal is a think for young babies.

I liked how Briana said she's having surgery to "deflate her ass."  I don't know if she was joking or if she really was reducing her former butt surgery.  I didn't remember seeing her say this in the episode itself but I know it was in the "producers behind the scene" thing for sure.

Edited by Eater of Worlds
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yes I agree, Jace most certainly needs positive male role models in his life. I really think that Barb made that comment in order to make COLIN feel valuable and raise his self esteem, not for Jaces benefit. 

It’s not the same thing, but I remember when my sister as in school the other student in her class that was assigned to be her “helper” was always so proud of what they could do for someone that needed more assistance than them does that make sense?

I don't know much about Collin and some of his behavior sounds troubling, but just because someone is mentally ill or otherwise less than "perfect" doesn't mean that they can't have a positive influence on a child. If Jace feels comfortable with Collin, can decompress by playing video games with him, gets positive attention from him, etc., that's good for Jace. It's also good for Collin to be/feel useful, valued, loved, etc. I believe that Barb does her best with Jace, but I also believe that she is (understandably) overwhelmed and can use all the help she can get with him. If Collin is willing/able to spend time with Jace, playing games, eating lunch, tossing a football in the backyard, whatever, that's good for everyone involved. Jace is already exposed to "less than perfect" adults (his mom and stepdad) all the time, mostly without the supervision of a competent, caring adult like Barb.

• Love 19
3 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Now that I think more about that scene, I feel like I understand why Jenelle is so fucked up a little more.   The fact that Barb would think it's a fine idea to have Jace hanging out with his uncle after the stuff I've read here shows she doesn't have great judgment and probably does things out of convenience, despite those things not being in the best interest of the child she's looking after.  I think her intentions are good and she does the best she can, but that doesn't mean she makes the right call.   So Jenelle is the youngest and was likely raised in a house with a mostly absentee mother and two older very mentally ill siblings.  I'm not trying to be a Jenelle apologist, I'm just saying those scenes in this episode explain a lot. 

• Love 7

I believe Colin was placed in a group home/psychiatric care center when he was pretty young. In one of Jenelle's rants to Barb about what a horrible person she is, she said she sent her son away instead of taking care of him.

• Love 7
14 hours ago, TheRealT said:

I don't know much about Collin and some of his behavior sounds troubling, but just because someone is mentally ill or otherwise less than "perfect" doesn't mean that they can't have a positive influence on a child. If Jace feels comfortable with Collin, can decompress by playing video games with him, gets positive attention from him, etc., that's good for Jace. It's also good for Collin to be/feel useful, valued, loved, etc. I believe that Barb does her best with Jace, but I also believe that she is (understandably) overwhelmed and can use all the help she can get with him. If Collin is willing/able to spend time with Jace, playing games, eating lunch, tossing a football in the backyard, whatever, that's good for everyone involved. Jace is already exposed to "less than perfect" adults (his mom and stepdad) all the time, mostly without the supervision of a competent, caring adult like Barb.

I agree with you.   Also, didn't someone say he got kicked out of his most recent group home due to a medication change that didn't agree with him? I have a friend with a schizophrenic sibling that I was also become friends with and when she was stable on her medication there was no reason to keep her away from her sister's kids.  Her issues were different in that she was  going off her meds, and not struggling due to a med change.  But this can be the life of a person with schizophrenia...the meds stop working well, they change something, it doesn't agree with the person, they find a better mix of meds and the person is stable again until the meds stop working, etc.  I don't see any reason to ostracize the person when they are stable on medication.

• Love 19

Jace could've heard the POS comments from absolutely anyone, like his teacher, therapist, minister, the lady behind them in line at Walmart...It's very possible he's heard this all his life, and from various people from all walks of life. They're right.

• Love 24
On 7/12/2018 at 6:55 PM, Eater of Worlds said:

I doubt she ever does, even on the weekends.

I typically don't give my sons their ADHD meds on the weekends or during school breaks. They are older (now teens) and prefer not to take them - they don't like how it suppresses their appetites. But they recognize it helps them in school so they'll take it on school days and also if they have a lot of homework on the weekend - like projects and things. It is probably better for them to stay on them every day but their doctor knows about it and said that's fine. They are both super skinny and can't really afford to get skinnier. Balancing the meds with growth is a real issue.

Not to take up for Jenelle here but sometimes kids don't take them every day and it is OK and even doctor approved. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I typically don't give my sons their ADHD meds on the weekends or during school breaks. They are older (now teens) and prefer not to take them - they don't like how it suppresses their appetites. But they recognize it helps them in school so they'll take it on school days and also if they have a lot of homework on the weekend - like projects and things. It is probably better for them to stay on them every day but their doctor knows about it and said that's fine. They are both super skinny and can't really afford to get skinnier. Balancing the meds with growth is a real issue.

Not to take up for Jenelle here but sometimes kids don't take them every day and it is OK and even doctor approved. 

Yeah, I mentioned that.  But Barb said that he needs it on the weekends because he gets off kilter and it takes him a while to get back to his normal week, so she prefers that he's on the meds on the weekend so he doesn't have to spend time acclimating again.

• Love 6

Does Kail get her vacations comped if she invites another cast member?  If so, I applaud her in ingenuity.  I would much rather see them on vacation than in the forced at home conversations.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I totally get this and am sure that you're a great mom who evaluated the situation, got input from your boys and made an educated decision. Jenelle probably did not make Jace take his meds because either she took them herself, or she did it to show Barb that when he is with her, he's fine and dandy and it's Barb who is the problem. 

• Love 7
35 minutes ago, snarts said:

Does Kail get her vacations comped if she invites another cast member?  If so, I applaud her in ingenuity.  I would much rather see them on vacation than in the forced at home conversations.

I wonder.

I'm positive every podcast related travel is tax deductible. Does she do these on her trips? 

• Love 1

Regarding Colin, him spending time with jace alone makes me a little uncomfortable, but I'm trying to trust that Babs knows the situation well and has decent judgment. After all, she does clearly see that UBT is a bad influence, and dangerous. Hopefully she is able to evaluate the difference with Colin, at least in terms of being dangerous. Then again, she has a blind spot when it comes to her kids sometimes, like thinking all these guys are bringing jenelle down. With kieffer, it was arguably true. She was trying to attend community college and working (for like 3 days lol), and he completely pulled her off track. He also got her on heroin. Since him, however, that argument could absolutely not be made. In fact, she brings out the worst in all the guys!

i agree with @BitterApple that Colin would be ratings gold!!! He could be the show's new kieffer in terms of one liners!

• Love 3
Just now, Christina87 said:

Regarding Colin, him spending time with jace alone makes me a little uncomfortable, but I'm trying to trust that Babs knows the situation well and has decent judgment. After all, she does clearly see that UBT is a bad influence, and dangerous. Hopefully she is able to evaluate the difference with Colin, at least in terms of being dangerous. Then again, she has a blind spot when it comes to her kids sometimes, like thinking all these guys are bringing jenelle down. 

I agree. I like Barb, but I don't think she has the best judgment when it comes to her own children. She was on Instagram blasting the system over Ashley's custody issues when the fact is CPS removed two children from Ashley's care and she hasn't been able to get either one back since. Same thing with Jenelle. It's always the guy's fault and never the grown woman who consciously and continuously hooks up with violent, abusive men. 

Given the circumstances surrounding Colin moving in with Barb, he definitely should not be around Jace unattended. He may be a great guy at heart who's only acting out due to mental illness, but regardless of the cause, the point is he's unstable. Quite frankly, I don't think ANY child belongs with the Evans family, but unfortunately that's not going to happen. The best you can hope for is one of the grandkids making it to 18 without a prison record.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, configdotsys said:

I totally get this and am sure that you're a great mom who evaluated the situation, got input from your boys and made an educated decision. Jenelle probably did not make Jace take his meds because either she took them herself, or she did it to show Barb that when he is with her, he's fine and dandy and it's Barb who is the problem. 

I'm sure Jenelle did it because David made some comment about "real men don't need drugs"...something to that effect. 

• Love 6

Regarding Kail (or Leah, or any of them) having things like hair/makeup, travel, etc be considered “tax deductible”, don’t feel they’re getting some kind of deal. Sure, it can reduce their overall tax liability, but they’re still spending the money they earned. They’d have to spend all the money they earned to not have to pay any tax. It’s not like they’re getting some giant refund for everything they “deduct”.  Blowing it on vacations, makeup, parties, cars, etc isn’t helping these girls build their futures. It’s just doing what some of them want....making them look like “big deals” right now. Just wait....

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, Bblack3 said:

Regarding Kail (or Leah, or any of them) having things like hair/makeup, travel, etc be considered “tax deductible”, don’t feel they’re getting some kind of deal. Sure, it can reduce their overall tax liability, but they’re still spending the money they earned. They’d have to spend all the money they earned to not have to pay any tax. It’s not like they’re getting some giant refund for everything they “deduct”.  Blowing it on vacations, makeup, parties, cars, etc isn’t helping these girls build their futures. It’s just doing what some of them want....making them look like “big deals” right now. Just wait....

If these girls had any sense they would purchase modest homes in cash (so the taxes each year wouldn’t be too high) furnish them nicely, start college savings for their kids and spend just enough to keep themselves “interesting” on social media. Just think about how much money the typical person would have to save and invest if they had no rent/mortgage!! Just utilities/groceries/transportation and luxuries. 

But you’re very right, all their money is going down the tubes!

• Love 7
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I'm sure Jenelle did it because David made some comment about "real men don't need drugs"...something to that effect. 

You could definitely be right. Interesting if he'd say that considering that shot of their kitchen counter and cabinet with dozens of prescription bottles. Ugh, these people.

2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

If these girls had any sense they would purchase modest homes in cash (so the taxes each year wouldn’t be too high) furnish them nicely, start college savings for their kids and spend just enough to keep themselves “interesting” on social media. Just think about how much money the typical person would have to save and invest if they had no rent/mortgage!! Just utilities/groceries/transportation and luxuries. 

I think most of them have. Chelsea for sure. Kail as well. Leah's actually stayed put for a couple years now too. Jenelle's the only one living in a swamp trailer.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I agree. I like Barb, but I don't think she has the best judgment when it comes to her own children. She was on Instagram blasting the system over Ashley's custody issues when the fact is CPS removed two children from Ashley's care and she hasn't been able to get either one back since. Same thing with Jenelle. It's always the guy's fault and never the grown woman who consciously and continuously hooks up with violent, abusive men. 

Given the circumstances surrounding Colin moving in with Barb, he definitely should not be around Jace unattended. He may be a great guy at heart who's only acting out due to mental illness, but regardless of the cause, the point is he's unstable. Quite frankly, I don't think ANY child belongs with the Evans family, but unfortunately that's not going to happen. The best you can hope for is one of the grandkids making it to 18 without a prison record.

THIS.  In Barb's mind, her children are innocent victims of everyone else in the world.  That's a dangerous way of thinking when innocent grandchildren are involved.

• Love 9
10 hours ago, BitterApple said:

^ x 1000

Barbara has always blamed the guys in Jenelle's life.  There's a common denominator there for all of these crappy relationships - your daughter! 

• Love 6
(edited)
10 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

The first thing I would have done would be to buy a house.  I would put money away for my kids, but not necessarily for college. Not everyone goes to college and that's fine with me,  my kids have great careers and didn't go. Then I would have banked the rest and live as cheaply as I could. I was a teen Mom, I had 2 kids by age 20 and if I had their money, believe me I would have made very different choices with it. 

They all seem to think this show and the money will last forever. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 10
12 hours ago, snarts said:

I think most of them have. Chelsea for sure. Kail as well. Leah's actually stayed put for a couple years now too. Jenelle's the only one living in a swamp trailer.

I can believe Chelsea paid cash for her home, I know Kailyn didn’t because there were issues with refinancing the VA loan during her divorce with Javi. Leah I’m not sure about. I bet Kailyn’s mortgage is far beyond her means (meaning without mtv she would have to Air BnB to make the payments). 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, configdotsys said:

You could definitely be right. Interesting if he'd say that considering that shot of their kitchen counter and cabinet with dozens of prescription bottles. Ugh, these people.

Yea, I'm sure he has his own set of standards there. Meds for his skin issues and street drugs are fine. But Jace shouldn't be on any psychotropic drugs. And Jenelle saves lives, so she knows best.

• Love 8
On 7/12/2018 at 8:03 PM, lovesnark said:

I believe Colin was placed in a group home/psychiatric care center when he was pretty young. In one of Jenelle's rants to Barb about what a horrible person she is, she said she sent her son away instead of taking care of him.

So many parents look the other way or are in denial when their kids have mental issues. And then they end up shooting up a school or something tragic. I applaud Barb for accepting his issues and getting him the help he needed.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I can believe Chelsea paid cash for her home, I know Kailyn didn’t because there were issues with refinancing the VA loan during her divorce with Javi. Leah I’m not sure about. I bet Kailyn’s mortgage is far beyond her means (meaning without mtv she would have to Air BnB to make the payments). 

I wonder if Chelsea did, though! Remember in that one episode where she and Cole were thinking about buying a different house, but they picked somebody else because they were offering all cash? Chelsea acted like that was so out of the question for them. But maybe that home was significantly more expensive, and this one is paid for. In any event, I wish I had a nice home like hers, paid for or not! I'm sure she had enough for a great down payment. 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, mxmummy said:

So many parents look the other way or are in denial when their kids have mental issues. And then they end up shooting up a school or something tragic. I applaud Barb for accepting his issues and getting him the help he needed.

I believed he burned down the family home at age 12 so it'd be pretty damn difficult to ignore.

• Love 5
18 hours ago, Maharincess said:

The first thing I would have done would be to buy a house.  I would put money away for my kids, but not necessarily for college. Not everyone goes to college and that's fine with me,  my kids have great careers and didn't go. Then I would have banked the rest and live as cheaply as I could. I was a teen Mom, I had 2 kids by age 20 and if I had their money, believe me I would have made very different choices with it. 

They all seem to think this show and the money will last forever. 

The only thing I would add to this is I would have continued to work to be know I still had a marketable skill that could provide for my family at their current lifestyle.  That's one big piece most of them have not thought out.  Most of them will not be able to afford the mortgage payment on their homes plus be able to afford basic needs.  

• Love 5

I'd be really surprised if Barb leaves Jace unattended with Collin. When he's off his meds he's on drugs and Barb got into it on Instagram during one of his "spells" when he had to be hospitalized to stabilize. I think The Ashley grabbed it before she deleted it; I know it was an article because I don't follow any of them. Collin and Jenelle were trashing Barb on social media, well Jenelle more than Collin since he was largely incomprehensible, and someone posted on a photo of Jace that she should be ashamed of herself for something or other. A social service group for the mentally ill was trying to get him into a hospital that didn't require him to go through a separate detox center, and there was only one in the area, I think. I'm not real familiar with drug rehab and mental health units. She defended herself for a few minutes before deleting them since attention just brought more posts. Collin seems delusional on the best days and she was trying to explain how he needed help not hateful comments to people on the internet who only comment to post hateful comments.

Barb has Jenelle's number at the moment but as soon as UBT kicks her out, unless he kills her, Barb will probably fall back to blaming him for everything and open her doors to her. I think it is one of her major failures when it comes to her "bitch of a daughter." Barb has a lot of issues and faults but gets blamed for Jenelle's actions all the time and I think it makes her sound much worse than she is. She stepped up for Jace, has taken him to a psychologist and has him in therapy, is seen on camera and social media playing with him, and is proud of his accomplishments at school and Scouts and praises him for them. It's not something that deserves a reward and is the basic minimum when it comes to parenting, but in Jace's life, it's almost award winning. Jenelle actively sabotages him because she's a piece of shit. The only time you see real joy in the faces of Jace or Kaiser are when they aren't with Jenelle, and Jace still shows sadness a lot. It's heartbreaking.

• Love 9
(edited)

I just don't get why Barb seems to get a "go free" pass with the mistakes that are shown on TV that she is making. I do not see a person who is showing a "put the children first - loving from the heart" in her actions - ever.  

I am looking at her behavior seperate from her daughters - not comparing them just judging Barbs actions and when I do I don't like what I see.  Sheesh I think the Kardashian clan come off better with their children than Barb or Jo he shows true from the heart concern, love and commitment to Isaac.  Barb who is much older and should know from previous errors fails to come across ever like Jo does with Isaac - why is that? 

And I don't think playing with a child should include an interrogation as the norm - sorry.  Jace seems so uncomfortable every time but Barb is shown doing it every time we see her with him. 

Edited by Witchz
Spelling error - interrogation is hard first thing in the morning.
  • Love 1

I have no problem with Jace ordering a steak, but you know darn well that if Mtv wasn't paying the bill she wouldn't allow him to order an appetizer, steak, daiquiri and a Coke.  And from the brief look I saw, it appeared he didn't eat very much of it.  I hope they got a doggy bag for the leftovers.

I allowed my child to have a Coke or Sprite with dinner at restaurants occasionally, but my child does not have ADHD and I was always militant about good dental hygiene.  I hope Jace brushed his teeth well after all that sugar.

• Love 2
On 7/16/2018 at 10:55 AM, Christina87 said:

I wonder if Chelsea did, though! Remember in that one episode where she and Cole were thinking about buying a different house, but they picked somebody else because they were offering all cash? Chelsea acted like that was so out of the question for them. But maybe that home was significantly more expensive, and this one is paid for. In any event, I wish I had a nice home like hers, paid for or not! I'm sure she had enough for a great down payment. 

I'm betting money that with baby #3 on the way they buy a new, larger house.  Whenever they show the inside of her house it just seems so small and somewhat dark, but maybe all that clutter makes it look smaller than what it really is.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Witchz said:

I just don't get why Barb seems to get a "go free" pass with the mistakes that are shown on TV that she is making. I do not see a person who is showing a "put the children first - loving from the heart" in her actions - ever.  

I am looking at her behavior seperate from her daughters - not comparing them just judging Barbs actions and when I do I don't like what I see.  Sheesh I think the Kardashian clan come off better with their children than Barb or Jo he shows true from the heart concern, love and commitment to Isaac.  Barb who is much older and should know from previous errors fails to come across ever like Jo does with Isaac - why is that? 

And I don't think playing with a child should include an interrogation as the norm - sorry.  Jace seems so uncomfortable every time but Barb is shown doing it every time we see her with him. 

Every time Barb is on my screen, it seems so obvious that she is acting and/or parroting lines that are being given to her. If she is fully responsible for Jace and gets to decide if Jenelle gets to see him, she is wrong to allow him over there. Once he came back with the "pieces of shit" comment and reported that David hits Kaiser often, all bets should have been off. She told Nathan in this episode (I almost missed it) that when Jace comes back from Jenelle, he calls her an MF Just because Jace is not (maybe) being beaten or treated as poorly as Kaiser does not make it a safe visit for him. No kid should have to see that going on or be twisted into cursing out the person that really takes care of him.

1 hour ago, Phoebe70 said:

I'm betting money that with baby #3 on the way they buy a new, larger house.  Whenever they show the inside of her house it just seems so small and somewhat dark, but maybe all that clutter makes it look smaller than what it really is.

And her storyline will be all about, "I like this house-UH." "I hate this house-UH." "Are you excited about the new house?" "Are you excited about [insert a million things here]?" And all the baby talk that will go on about how they will paint and decorate. Oy vey!

• Love 7
57 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Every time Barb is on my screen, it seems so obvious that she is acting and/or parroting lines that are being given to her. If she is fully responsible for Jace and gets to decide if Jenelle gets to see him, she is wrong to allow him over there. Once he came back with the "pieces of shit" comment and reported that David hits Kaiser often, all bets should have been off. 

Absolutely. I tend to be critical of Chelsea, but when Adam fucks up, she's in her lawyer's office ASAP. It's not like "well, we'll wait and see how things shake out." 

Maybe Barb is more jaded and accustomed to violence and dysfunction than Chelsea is, but she needs to realize that she's literally all Jace has in this world. She said herself that Jace doesn't even want to go over there, so why is she not raising hell with the courts?

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Absolutely. I tend to be critical of Chelsea, but when Adam fucks up, she's in her lawyer's office ASAP. It's not like "well, we'll wait and see how things shake out." 

Maybe Barb is more jaded and accustomed to violence and dysfunction than Chelsea is, but she needs to realize that she's literally all Jace has in this world. She said herself that Jace doesn't even want to go over there, so why is she not raising hell with the courts?

Do we know if there are any financial arrangements between Jenelle and Barb? Does Barb having custody get both Jenelle and Jace's father off the hook for child support? I don't think they ever mentioned money but if there is some arrangement that is being kept out of the public eye, and Barb-- now retired-- relies on that money, that may be why she has the "Let's wait..." attitude.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Do we know if there are any financial arrangements between Jenelle and Barb? Does Barb having custody get both Jenelle and Jace's father off the hook for child support? I don't think they ever mentioned money but if there is some arrangement that is being kept out of the public eye, and Barb-- now retired-- relies on that money, that may be why she has the "Let's wait..." attitude.

That's a good point, and honestly I don't know. My memory is hazy over whether or not it's been mentioned.

5 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Andrew doesn’t pay child support. Jenelle was ordered to pay forever ago and fell behind. Barb didn’t adopt Jace (Jenelle is still his legal mother) so she should still be on the hook for his maintence (same with Andrew if anyone knows where he is). 

Barb needs to be in therapy as well. She’s got to get emotional distance from Jenelle. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

I do not know if it has changed but Janelle was on the hook and was not paying so they came to a deal where Barb got a larger cut of the MTV paycheck, I suspect that it why UBT says that Barb takes Janelle money.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, configdotsys said:

And her storyline will be all about, "I like this house-UH." "I hate this house-UH." "Are you excited about the new house?" "Are you excited about [insert a million things here]?" And all the baby talk that will go on about how they will paint and decorate. Oy vey!

"Dad-uh! I'm so nervous about the house!"

When they buy the house they will present a cake and balloons with a sign saying, "We got the house!" They will then interrogate Aubrey repeatedly. "Do you like the house? Are you excited? Are you pumped about the house? Are you excited to be the big sister in the new house? Fist bump!"

Chelsey the friend: "Have you talked to Adam about the house?"

Lather, rinse, repeat.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, zenme said:

"Dad-uh! I'm so nervous about the house-uh!"

When they buy the house they will present a cake and balloons with a sign saying, "We got the house!" They will then interrogate Aubrey repeatedly. "Do you like the house? Are you excited? Are you pumped about the house? Are you excited to be the big sister in the new house? Fist bump!"

Chelsey the friend: "Have you talked to Adam about the house?"

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Fixed that for you.

• Love 9
(edited)

Did Barb ever mention where she got that $8 luggage? I’m assuming Goodwill. I’m in the market for a new carry-on since my cat thought mine would make a good toilet.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 2

I think it was this episode, where Shirley and Briana are discussing who will take care of them post-op...they were eating some sort of junk food (as usual) at a restaurant. Could anyone tell what kind of food they were eating? Shirley kept picking apart some kind of bun I'd never seen, and I couldn't tell what was on their plates except for some kind of generic mass of food. Did anyone know what they were eating?

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, monagatuna said:

I think it was this episode, where Shirley and Briana are discussing who will take care of them post-op...they were eating some sort of junk food (as usual) at a restaurant. Could anyone tell what kind of food they were eating? Shirley kept picking apart some kind of bun I'd never seen, and I couldn't tell what was on their plates except for some kind of generic mass of food. Did anyone know what they were eating?

Chicken wings.

image.thumb.png.f58a5485a2a812fe277be2db78437c9b.png

image.thumb.png.2c54ba3de9db86e93dbd6d3418b00928.png

Edited by druzy
  • Love 3

Thanks druzy! That was bugging me. It looked like something I had never tried before, and sure enough, I've never been to a Brazilian steakhouse. Leave it to these two to go there and order chicken wings.

• Love 8

My new favorite thing on Teen Mom2 is when Leah and Kali are hanging out and Kali is explaining why she’s in a rage about some old thing and Leah just says “oh” and gets quite and makes this hilarious trying to pretend she understands why Kali is at level 10 about a level 3 event. Cracks me up every time. I’m really liking Leah this season. 

• Love 2
On 7/11/2018 at 5:02 PM, BitterApple said:

I'm assuming MTV foots the bill or these restaurants comp the meals whenever these girls are out eating. They probably order a ton of extra food so they can eat for the week on someone else's dime.

Some of it is probably to feed the crew.