Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: Arrest and Relaxation

• Start Topic

I can NOT stand Sonja and I adore Dorinda so I am #teamdorinda on this family crest business.  I think the real problem isn't that she is using her EX husband's crest on her footwear it's that she is claiming a stake in the legacy.  The Morgan name is her meal ticket!  It's all she has going for her because I can't believe she's still in the will.  I can't blame her for playing that card (a lot of people do) but when she hides behind this I care about the family b/s is what really pisses me off about her.  If she remarried someone with a higher status/power, etc. like a Kennedy or Fitzgerald the Morgan name would be in the trash.  I honestly believe its all about her selfishness and how far she can ride the coattails of her ex. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Who is this banker to Luann?

Speaking of Harry Dubin, what terrible terrible things did Harry say about Luann?

I am asking the same questions. 

When I googled, the only thing that came up was that Harry Dubin tried to persuade Missy at Ramona’s Extremely Slicked-Back High Ponytail party to disclose private information about Tom and Missy’s relationship with Tom.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I don't understand Dorinda's obsession with this issue either.  Why does it bother her so much?  It was weird when she and Sonja were yelling at each other, then she walked out of the room, then came right back in apologizing and smiling.  Did she go get an injection of anti-bitchotics?  That 180 she did was quite amazing!  No matter how weird these women act, I still love this particular franchise.  ;)

14 hours ago, ladle said:

She couldn't even keep a straight face! 

Side note: Anyone else own an Amazon Alexa and find themselves periodically telling her to "stop" in a Kelly Bensimon voice?  "Alexa, stawwwwp!  Just STAWWP."  Asking for a friend.

knee-slapper-gif-11.gif

14 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

As said many times, Carole thinks she’s Carrie Of Sex and the City.  Ever notice Carries clothes?  A mis mash of vintage  clothes and jewelry that no one but her would wear. Ugly, and weird.  That was her signature.  Carole is too old to dress like Carrie.

13 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Towards the end of SATC, even Carrie was too old to dress like Carrie, imo.  Patricia Field got a little too carried away (pun intended, I guess)!!   :-)

bchlover you beat me to it! LMAO     Whole cotton bunny tails on the back of a blush tiered tutu.   

apologies to any Wintournistas, but in person?  even in NY?  

tumblr_mcw4ov7sIU1rrzoiu.gif

don't pay me any mind, some of my favorite stuff came from Penney's LOL! 

5 hours ago, Ellee said:

LOL ... that was actually me thinking Ramona was really sorry ... giggling ... yes, I really did think so.  No bridge offers but I did get a swampland offer. :D

I don’t sleep well at night and was watching an old Mystery Diners show when I recognized one of the employees of the business that was being looked at and was guilty of issues with lobster inventory was also a contestant in the Great Food Truck Race and did fairly well. 

Laughing at myself now ... so much for any ‘reality show’ being ‘reality’.  

I was always hard on Krazy Kelly during her years on the show.  And though she said the things she said and did the things she did I probably owe her an apology as well as Jill and LuLu (what I called her back then). 

I wonder if the money received back then was worth the images they created to doofuses like myself thinking there was a shred of truth being portrayed. 

I would like to cast a vote for you to become the official writer for Page Six descriptions of HW criminology.     Did you say issues with lobster inventory???

oprah-iyanla-laugh.gif?w=900

Ahhhh ya'll!!  the shit I miss while I'm sleep.  

• Love 9
(edited)
18 hours ago, Thumper said:

Some of the BH housewives wore pajama-wear out and about too, so I think it must they are trying to make it be a trendy fashion "thing."

There, fixed it for you.  :)

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

I can NOT stand Sonja and I adore Dorinda so I am #teamdorinda on this family crest business.  I think the real problem isn't that she is using her EX husband's crest on her footwear it's that she is claiming a stake in the legacy.  The Morgan name is her meal ticket!  It's all she has going for her because I can't believe she's still in the will.  I can't blame her for playing that card (a lot of people do) but when she hides behind this I care about the family b/s is what really pisses me off about her.  If she remarried someone with a higher status/power, etc. like a Kennedy or Fitzgerald the Morgan name would be in the trash.  I honestly believe its all about her selfishness and how far she can ride the coattails of her ex. 

And the myth continues that Sonja is using the Morgan crest on her footwear.  She never said that, and she didn't. What she said is that it is the deer from the crest that is on the shoes. And that is all it is - a deer. A deer that looks like any other deer I have seen on half a dozen different makes and styles of shoes. I googled her collection to see if she used the crest on any of the footwear and she doesn't. So the only thing Morgan on the footwear is her name inside - Sonja Morgan.

Why do people not get up in arms about Lu calling herself a countess when she no longer is, and basing her whole persona on that? I don't get it. 

7 hours ago, ryebread said:

I follow fashion but I'm still perplexed by her choices. What is so fashion-forward about dressing like everyone else who is trying to be fashion forward? 

This! There is nothing fashion forward about being a sheeple who mindlessly follows whatever stupid trend is going, without carving out your own style. Geez. Reminds me of high school. I had a friend who really did have her own style - she looked and dressed like no one else and was original. Then there were the girls who bought every single newest piece of clothing, no matter whether it suited them or not, or looked ridiculous or not. Not an original thought in their heads. Carole is the latter. 

• Love 17

It doesn't say that C was falsely using A's email, just that C had A's password and sent emails from the account.

You're right, my bad. I obviously didn't read it very closely.

Still, though...C is shady, B needs to get a life, and I hope A changed her passwords.

You know what I find stranger?  Filming Cookie as the sweet dog was dying. I find that a thousand times more fucked up.

Boom, that's that.

I think Sonja was smiling when she went off because, by her words, she was trying not to cry out of frustration. JMO

She was probably also bemused that Dorinda was AGAIN dogging her for innocuous shit that doesn't affect Dorinda whatsoever.

From ^this link:  "She’d been at his grave all day, and it was just too much for her,” a spokesperson said."

Is "grave" the new word for "bar"?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I am asking the same questions. 

When I googled, the only thing that came up was that Harry Dubin tried to persuade Missy at Ramona’s Extremely Slicked-Back High Ponytail party to disclose private information about Tom and Missy’s relationship with Tom.

I also think it was Harry who shared some personal information about Luanne’s sexual response which Ramona repeated, then said oops and giggled and seemed not to even know what it means.

• Love 4
On 6/28/2018 at 8:00 AM, AttackTurtle said:

I am and probably always will be Team Bethenny.  I have never been a huge Carole fan, but honestly I still do not get the "hurt" that Bethenny brought on Carole.  Its sad to see that Bethenny completely understands that the break with Carole means that the other ladies have their opening to go in on her too.  Bethenny snarked on Carole's clothes last season and Bethenny pointed out some things about Carole, which we the viewers have all taken note of.  Carole really doesn't work (I'm incredibly jealous of this by the way), she can be incredibly condescending (and has been since her first season), she usually hides behind her blog and her TH's to share her real feelings about people, unless you accuse her of using a ghost writer (then she gets physical).  I've always had my reservations about Carole, but her beef with Bethenny doesn't paint a portrait to me of a friend, horribly blindsided by her best friend.  Rather I see a woman, who didn't have much of a story line without her youung boyfriend, and needed a storyline.  A little bird may have suggested a beef with Bethenny would boost her airtime and I think she had no problem with that storyline because she didn't give two fucks about Bethenny one way or the other.  That's my piece.  I understand people's issues with Bethenny, but she hasn't changed, she's always been outspoken/abrasive/vulnerable, etc...and I like her.  I've never found Carole to be genuine.  

Dorinda is another one that can go scratch.  I am over seeing the drunken outbursts and then her feeling hurt when her behavior is called out.  Out of all the housewives (maybe sans Shannon from the OC- who I love), Dorinda is the one I see with a major drinking problem.  She brings up alcohol all the time.  Could Bethenny have gone about calling her out more gently?  Sure, but when has Dorinda ever been gentle when she's called out other people?  Her obsession with Sonja is gross.  And now it appears that she goes after Luanne, who has always been very good to Dorinda.  

I know that the reunion is going to be the airing of grievances against Bethenny, but I hope she brings it.  And I really hope she doesn't leave after this season, because the seasons that she wasn't on the show sucked.  

This season is such a let down after the awesomeness that was last season.  

You know, if she left it there I could be okay with it (at least understand it). But instead she chooses to be manipulative by trying to make it out that her problem is actually the other person's problem. That's emotionally abusive. 

She can go scratch! I like that expression alot.

• Love 9
16 hours ago, WireWrap said:

IMO, Bethenny did attack, she was OTT yelling/screaming at Tinsley in the restaurant.

Ummm, I did say "looking"...….from my post, "Looking for an engagement ring when you've only been dating the guy for a couple of weeks is far more bizarre than trying on wedding gowns after dating a guy for over a year." And, it is bizarre especially considering that the guy is married, still married 2 years later and has yet to even file for divorce from his wife! LOL

No, I don't have a "link" (and we're not supposed to ask for "links" per the mods). It was on the show 2 years ago when she first started dating Shields, Bethenny was telling Carole all about him on that episode but if you go back 2 seasons, I am sure you will find it.

The difference is Bethenny and Dennis talked about marriage.  Tinsley and Scott haven't. 

Tinsley upset at Bethenny for making a moment with her Mom seem wrong?  Ummmm....so did Coupon Cabin Boy.

Tinsley seems to want a wedding more than a marriage. 

• Love 10
(edited)
14 hours ago, chewycandy said:

I remember that scene, when they were on the bed. I believe B was telling Carole that Dennis would be ready to marry HER, not that she herself was thinking of marriage.

5 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I have a vague memory of Beth telling Carole that she was really enjoying spending time with Dennis. He seemed to enjoy her a lot, too, and maybe discussed with Beth possibly getting married one day. Beth said something like, after what she had gone through with Jason, she had resolved to never get married again, because it was such an unpleasant experience. But she and Dennis were getting along so well, she was surprised to realize that she actually was once again more open to the idea of marriage. 

Thanks.  I don't remember the scene but at least that's believable and makes sense.    Considering Bethenny's ugly divorce,  I just could not believe she told Carole that she wanted to "marry" Dennis after such a short period of time.    It was way too out of character for Bethenny.    

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 7
26 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

The difference is Bethenny and Dennis talked about marriage.  Tinsley and Scott haven't. 

We have no idea about either of these things, particularly not a few weeks after Dennis and Bethenny started dating and since he still hasn’t filed for divorce two years later it doesn’t seem like that the answer was in the affirmative. 

• Love 12
46 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Tinsley upset at Bethenny for making a moment with her Mom seem wrong?  Ummmm....so did Coupon Cabin Boy.

And even her new BFF Carole laughed at her.  

• Love 7
55 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Tinsley seems to want a wedding more than a marriage. 

I don't think Bethenny/Shields were talking about getting married after only dating for a couple of weeks, especially since he was still married and had not even filed for divorce (and still hasn't!). It was Bethenny talking about getting married when she was telling Carole all about him. Again, Tinsley has been dating Scott for a year and a half but at the time Bethenny had only been dating Shields a couple of weeks. Bethenny making fun of Tinsley trying on wedding gowns (not "shopping" for any though) is yet another example of her hypocrisy! 

• Love 9
23 hours ago, sheetmoss said:

My rule of thumb, if you have a kid with somebody--even after a divorce, it's still family  Besides, Sonja seems to be on pretty good terms w/the Morgans - well, you don't hear(as far as I know) them dissing her in public.

If I were born a Morgan, I would be horrified that Sonja was showing sex toys in the dishwasher, wearing only the top half of a costume, deliberately loosening her wrap dress on stage during a cabaret act, exposing her private parts at night clubs so that a friend felt the need to step in as snatch guard, and sexually harassing staff and contractors. I think it reflects poorly on the Morgan family. But I wouldn’t discuss it publicly because that would bring more attention to it. 

• Love 17
56 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Thanks.  I don't remember the scene but at least that's believable and makes sense.    Considering Bethenny's ugly divorce,  I just could not believe she told Carole that she wanted to "marry" Dennis after such a short period of time.    It was way too out of character for Bethenny.    

She did tell Carole she was thinking about marrying Shields that fast and then shortly after that episode aired, she tweeted this photo of her/Shields on vacation. https://pagesix.com/2016/08/04/is-bethenny-frankel-engaged/ 

So, again, Bethenny just loves to throw this kind of crap/speculation/lies out there to keep her followers guessing. LOL

• Love 9
(edited)

Curious, how many here have tried on wedding dresses (at an actual bridal shop) before getting engaged AND how many have looked at engagement rings?

I know quite a few that have looked at rings (even without a beau) but I do not know one single person who has actually gone into a store and tried on wedding gowns before being proposed to.  That's all kinds of coo coo for cocoa puffs!

You add Carole to the coo coo for cocoa puffs with her not open to dating Adam. An email??????? I think she missed the salutation "Dear Jane"

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Martinigirl said:

Curious, how many here have tried on wedding dresses (at an actual bridal shop) before getting engaged AND how many have looked at engagement rings?

I know quite a few that have looked at rings (even without a beau) but I do not know one single person who has actually gone into a store and tried on wedding gowns before being proposed to.  That's all kinds of coo coo for cocoa puffs!

I love jewelry, rings in particular and without a doubt any time I walk in to a jewelry store I always end up at the engagement/wedding ring section. 

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

If I were born a Morgan, I would be horrified that Sonja was showing sex toys in the dishwasher, wearing only the top half of a costume, deliberately loosening her wrap dress on stage during a cabaret act, exposing her private parts at night clubs so that a friend felt the need to step in as snatch guard, and sexually harassing staff and contractors. I think it reflects poorly on the Morgan family. But I wouldn’t discuss it publicly because that would bring more attention to it. 

Yeah, old money families like the Morgans seem to be against putting their business out on the street for all to see.

• Love 11
(edited)
34 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

She did tell Carole she was thinking about marrying Shields that fast and then shortly after that episode aired, she tweeted this photo of her/Shields on vacation. https://pagesix.com/2016/08/04/is-bethenny-frankel-engaged/ 

So, again, Bethenny just loves to throw this kind of crap/speculation/lies out there to keep her followers guessing. LOL

Ugh!    Not Page Six again!   

29 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

You add Carole to the coo coo for cocoa puffs with her not open to dating Adam. An email??????? I think she missed the salutation "Dear Jane"

Agreed!  

Tinsley's wedding dress play date with Mommy was coo-coo for Cocoa Puffs.

26 minutes ago, bagger said:

I love jewelry, rings in particular and without a doubt any time I walk in to a jewelry store I always end up at the engagement/wedding ring section. 

It's like moths drawn to a flame.....

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, escatefromny said:

I also think it was Harry who shared some personal information about Luanne’s sexual response which Ramona repeated, then said oops and giggled and seemed not to even know what it means.

Wait! What did he say.  ... I can't remember!

1 hour ago, AnnA said:

I remember around the same time her saying never sat never at a WWHL taping. 

• Love 3
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

The only one I can think of is Muriel from Muriel's Wedding and this is a fictional character whose fantasy was the big wedding and she went into a bridal store and tried on wedding dresses.

Did you notice Tinsley threw her mother under the bus? She kept saying it was her mother's idea - like she had NO clue - which I call bullshit. She knew in advance. If it was a normal kind of thing she does with her mother, my next question would be after your divorce with Topper in 2010 and now 2018 - if this is a normal thing of bonding with your mom - how many times have you done this?

Wedding dresses - is a lot different. Most stores with more expensive dresses - are by appointment only. They also need a few people there to help you put the garment on and help you take it off. They also provide muslin covers for trying on the gown as they don't want MAKEUP or any damages to the dresses. They also don't want the possibility of nail polish to rub off on the gown as you are pulling it up - they pull it up for you  - they can't afford to have these sent out to dry clean every time a possible buyer comes in.

I wish Bethenny delved more into it - Tinsley looked like her inner Nico Fanjul ex stalker girlfriend was going to come out - I've been waiting 2 seasons for her to appear.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 12
6 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Wait! What did he say.  ... I can't remember!

I remember around the same time her saying never sat never at a WWHL taping. 

I believe it was something about  ejecting liquid in a jet from a narrow orifice:

• Love 5
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

The only one I can think of is Muriel from Muriel's Wedding and this is a fictional character whose fantasy was the big wedding and she went into a bridal store and tried on wedding dresses.

Did you notice Tinsley threw her mother under the bus? She kept saying it was her mother's idea - like she had NO clue - which I call bullshit. She knew in advance. If it was a normal kind of thing she does with her mother, my next question would be after your divorce with Topper in 2010 and now 2018 - if this is a normal thing of bonding with your mom - how many times have you done this?

Wedding dresses - is a lot different. Most stores with more expensive dresses - are by appointment only. They also need a few people there to help you put the garment on and help you take it off. They also provide muslin covers for trying on the gown as they don't want MAKEUP or any damages to the dresses. They also don't want the possibility of nail polish to rub off on the gown as you are puling it up - they pull it up for you  - they can't afford to have these sent out to dry clean every time a possible buyer comes in.

I wish Bethenny delved more into it - Tinsley looked like her inner Nico Fanjul ex stalker girlfriend was going to come out - I've been waiting 2 seasons for her to appear.

She was so unhinged by the coffin comment. I mean given Bethany's extremely acrimonious it seemed clear to me she was poking fun at herself with that joke. 

Between Tinsley falling to the floor like some cheap 19th century heroine when her man came to visit her,  trying in the wedding gown,  and her defensive and angry attitude about being asked if she were engaged, a valid question; I'm thinking Scott should run. 

• Love 11
(edited)
8 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Wedding dresses - is a lot different. Most stores with more expensive dresses - are by appointment only. They also need a few people there to help you put the garment on and help you take it off. They also provide muslin covers for trying on the gown as they don't want MAKEUP or any damages to the dresses. They also don't want the possibility of nail polish to rub off on the gown as you are puling it up - they pull it up for you  - they can't afford to have these sent out to dry clean every time a possible buyer comes in.

She also said she would wear the dresses to a party. LOL!!!

Yeah, if it was a wedding party and you're the one walking down the aisle

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 8
Just now, ShawnaLanne said:

She was so unhinged by the coffin comment. I mean given Bethany's extremely acrimonious it seemed clear to me she was poking fun at herself with that joke. 

Between Tinsley falling to the floor like some cheap 19th century heroine when her man came to visit her,  trying in the wedding gown,  and her defensive and angry attitude about being asked if she were engaged, a valid question; I'm thinking Scott should run. 

He should, but I think he agrees to make up with her every year in time for filming for some free publicity about Coupon Cabin. I also wonder how much of a discount Scott gets from Bravo for his commercials airing during the RHONY time slot.

I think he is afraid of breaking up with her - he's probably seen a little bit of the crazy - and knows it will be much worse - he's hoping she cuts it off and it's her idea or else he needs to go into hiding for the rest of his life

2 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I may sound stupid, but what does that even mean?

giphy.gif

They were at Rock Sushi - when Ramona and Sonja revealed that they heard that Luann is a "squirter"

I don't know if it was Harry, but I do also remember Dorinda's "John" asking Tom if the phone was "moist" when talking to Luann

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

He should, but I think he agrees to make up with her every year in time for filming for some free publicity about Coupon Cabin. I also wonder how much of a discount Scott gets from Bravo for his commercials airing during the RHONY time slot.

I think he is afraid of breaking up with her - he's probably seen a little bit of the crazy - and knows it will be much worse - he's hoping she cuts it off and it's her idea or else he needs to go into hiding for the rest of his life

THIS^^^^^

• Love 4
(edited)
7 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I am so disappointed that Coupon Cabin commercials don't air where I live. 

So haven't they just broken up for the 2nd time in the short life of their relationship? In the last few weeks I think. I doubt very much it is Tins doing the breaking, considering the falling on the floor scene, and trying on wedding dresses with mommy. Poor Scott though - I really hope he makes it stick this time or Tins could start stalking him, and end up with a Chicago PD mug shot. She was definitely unhinged during dinner when defending her sophomoric behaviour. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Female ejaculation. I don’t know why I know what it is. It’s not that common, but supposedly, guys think it is a big turn-on.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

LOL! I believe something very similar was stated when Mario spit his drink across the table with George's (Aviva's Dad) comment

• Love 5

I think I figured out why Luann was so mad about the Ramona photo.

1) To divert attention from her criminal acts

The main reason:

Luann was arrested on December 24th, and the judge the next morning said she had to come back in 3 weeks.

Luann announced on Social Media (Twitter) on December 29th that she was going into an alcohol treatment center.

Her first court date in Palm Springs was scheduled for January 18th, which was a Thursday

Usual alcohol in patient rehab is 28 to 30 days minimum.

I think she was there only for 10 days max. Remember she went home and they filmed in her apartment allegedly 2 days out of rehab. Then they went to The Mayflower.

She didn't announce that she was out. Her lawyer was probably going to say she was there for a month or that she just got out. Ramona's photo OUTED for for not being in rehab the full 28 days - not a good look for the court and doesn't go with her story of saying she's been alcohol free for 4 weeks when it's only been 2. Now she couldn't make an announce around her court date that she completed a 28 day program

Her court date ended up being moved to January 25th and that date ended up being cancelled because they were working out a plea deal.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

The main reason:

Luann was arrested on December 24th, and the judge the next morning said she had to come back in 3 weeks.

Luann announced on Social Media (Twitter) on December 29th that she was going into an alcohol treatment center.

Her first court date in Palm Springs was scheduled for January 18th, which was a Thursday

I think she was there only for 10 days max. Remember she went home and they filmed in her apartment allegedly 2 days out of rehab. Then they went to The Mayflower.

She didn't announce that she was out. Her lawyer was probably going to say she was there for a month or that she just got out. Ramona's photo OUTED for for not being in rehab the full 28 days - not a good look for the court and doesn't go with her story of saying she's been alcohol free for 4 weeks when it's only been 2. Now she couldn't make an announce around her court date that she completed a 28 day program

Her court date ended up being moved to January 25th and that date ended up being cancelled because they were working out a plea deal.

Is Luann living in Kelly Bensimon's old apartment?

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

So haven't they just broken up for the 2nd time in the short life of their relationship? In the last few weeks I think. I doubt very much it is Tins doing the breaking, considering the falling on the floor scene, and trying on wedding dresses with mommy. Poor Scott though - I really hope he makes it stick this time or Tins could start stalking him, and end up with a Chicago PD mug shot. She was definitely unhinged during dinner when defending her sophomoric behaviour. 

....and she thinks Luann's arrest is so much worse than hers?  At least the guy wanted to actually be with Luann. 

1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I think it’s amusing that Lu is angry Ramona posted the photo, and “now everyone knows where I am!”

So that’s why the Mayflower parking lot was teeming with paparazzi and fans.

Too funny!

• Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, Jel said:

You know, if she left it there I could be okay with it (at least understand it). But instead she chooses to be manipulative by trying to make it out that her problem is actually the other person's problem. That's emotionally abusive. 

She can go scratch! I like that expression alot.

The over dyed white head, over filled face, over plays the widow card women is telling Sonja to keep it real?  

Agree! She can go scratch!

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 8
32 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

There's a reason the option for Tinsley to move to Chicago has never been put on the table by Scott.

If Tinsley truly loved him - stalker style - she would have moved to Chicago already and would be staying in a hotel out there - with a state of the art telescope aimed at Scott;s apartment and place of business

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

The main reason:

I'm not 100% sure about this but I thought LuAnn said that she did not have to appear in court that day.   

I know she called Bethenny from rehab (allegedly) the day of Bobby Zarin's funeral which was January 15th

I also know that the court requires paperwork from the rehab to prove someone was there.

21 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Is Luann living in Kelly Bensimon's old apartment?

LuAnn's new apartment is on the Upper West Side.   Kelly lived downtown.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

There's a reason the option for Tinsley to move to Chicago has never been put on the table by Scott.

If Tinsley truly loved him - stalker style - she would have moved to Chicago already and would be staying in a hotel out there - with a state of the art telescope aimed at Scott;s apartment and place of business

LOL!!! Sounds like my BFF Mark and his BF. They live on Lake Shore Drive and have the telescope. I wonder if they are peeking at Scott?

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I'm not 100% sure about this but I thought LuAnn said that she did not have to appear in court that day.   

I know she called Bethenny from rehab (allegedly) the day of Bobby Zarin's funeral which was January 15th

I also know that the court requires paperwork from the rehab to prove someone was there.

LuAnn's new apartment is on the Upper West Side.   Kelly lived downtown.

No they don't - it wasn't court ordered

• Love 3
(edited)
9 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

He probably is paying for her hotel in NYC just to keep her as far away as possible. .....and worth every penny!

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

As said many times, Carole thinks she’s Carrie Of Sex and the City.  Ever notice Carries clothes?  A mis mash of vintage  clothes and jewelry that no one but her would wear. Ugly, and weird.  That was her signature.  Carole is too old to dress like Carrie.

I wonder if she thinks this because she was in the opening of one of the movies.......her famous (barf) taxi wave. 

• Love 2

If Tinfoil moved to Chicago, she would no longer be on the show. She would lose her income& her apple. Scott ain't worth that. She'd much rather put up with mommy & B + she gets to take trips. It's a great gig.

• Love 6