Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: Arrest and Relaxation

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, Steph J said:

But, see, the problem with that is that Ramona is an idiot. If you want to make sure that Ramona doesn't do something you don't want her to do, you have to say so (not that that alone will stop her, but at least when it blows up you can point out that you told her not to do it in the first place).

I also wouldn't be so sure that they take pictures that don't go on social media. They're narcissists who perform their lives publicly; if Ramona didn't mean to put the picture out there, she wouldn't have taken it in the first place.

Exactly.

Luann if you're so afraid of the Social Media impact on your court case, you shouldn't have been posting and tweeting while in rehab either. You certainly shouldn't have ANNOUNCED on Social Media that you were going into rehab in the first place.

Don't pose for 2 pictures at the dinner table either - I said it before Ramona does not look like a photo album scrapbooking type of gal to me.

What also doesn't help is appearing on Dr Oz and claiming you were roofied - who are you accusing? The polo player or the fans that brought you drinks? These were interviews done way before her court case has been resolved.

Don't let the very first scene you film on RHONY (2 days after rehab) be of Dorinda in your apartment - and you telling her how you have so many bottles of Rose in your fridge.

• Love 16
(edited)
14 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

Luann isn't new to Ramona. She knows that Ramona likes to stir the pot and to try to play the "my privacy was invaded card"
giphy.gif

Lu you posed for the picture, you knew that picture was not going to be waiting on Ramonas phone for a rainy day and you didnt even say anything or request that no one posts any pictures of you on social media. She needs to be cool, stop being all uncool. 

Chic C'est La CHEESE!

giphy.gif

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 8

What's happening with Dorinda's raggedy-edged white sweatshirt at the screamy dinner?  Was it attacked by moths?  Caught on something in the dryer?  Or is that...*shudder* a "look" now?

"I missed you bitches."  Oh, Luann, I just can't quit you. 

• Love 13
14 hours ago, pieinmyeye said:

Gee, Tin Foil, why are you getting so defensive about trying on wedding gowns? Because it was stupid and deep down you know it. Wave bye-bye to Scotty.

Did you see those angry Spock brows twitching?

This is the real Tinsley - the hide in the bushes stalking exes gal

• Love 16
14 hours ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

OMG why does July 4 have to fall on a Wednesday? I cannot wait til the next episode. We get to see the boat ride from hell!!

We have to wait 2 weeks due to July 4th

Will the episode be called LOST Tossed At Sea?

• Love 8
1 hour ago, LilaFowler said:

Dorinda claimed to have given up drinking but literally moments later did a shotsky with Andy and Willie Geist. 

Carole must not be interested in mending fences with Bethenny after all. She didn't have to mention the engagement ring "shopping" but she went there. That excursion wasn't filmed, was presumably during the off season and was something between them as friends. So now that Carole is mentioning it all, she'll go into Bethenny's Corner of Mistrust with Dorinda. I don't actually care about this, I just think it's interesting that Carole is basically saying (now) that all bets are off and has declared war on Bethenny.

I don't know about filming it but I think it did happen while they were filming that season. Bethenny tells Carole that she thinks Shields is the one and that she is thinking about getting married again and this happened on camera right after they started dating. So, it is possible that the ring expedition was filmed but edited out. 

39 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

She definitely didn't quit altogether unless there was water in that shot ski. I think she just cut down tremendously. I think Dorinda not drinking anymore is similar to Sonia being a vegan who eats shrimp. 

Or, similar to Sonja claiming she doesn't drink anymore! Sonja still drinks!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, LilaFowler said:

Dorinda claimed to have given up drinking but literally moments later did a shotsky with Andy and Willie Geist. 

Carole must not be interested in mending fences with Bethenny after all. She didn't have to mention the engagement ring "shopping" but she went there. That excursion wasn't filmed, was presumably during the off season and was something between them as friends. So now that Carole is mentioning it all, she'll go into Bethenny's Corner of Mistrust with Dorinda. I don't actually care about this, I just think it's interesting that Carole is basically saying (now) that all bets are off and has declared war on Bethenny.

Spilling dirt on a former friend is the nastiest.  Not classy at all.

• Love 19
15 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Dear Dorinda:

STOP telling people what they can and cannot feel.  If Sonja was upset at what you said, LET HER BE UPSET, stop telling her she's wrong. 

That's my problem with Dorinda, she wants to control how other people think and feel, and she feels that only HER way is the right way.

Bethenny was right to call Dorinda out on her "apology"...which was really a judgment.

Dorinda is as much a know-it-all/perfectionist as Bethenny is.  Both are mostly right, most of the time, but....for goodness sakes.  Let humans have their human emotions and imperfect ways of being.  

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Otherkate said:

Full disclosure: I do a lot of yoga. In many ways it saved my sanity, my life, and made me a way better person. There is a reason so many people turn to it in times of great strife or grief. The idea that Carole doesn't understand how badass and physically challenging yoga is I suppose is not at all surprising. I did Crossfit for two years and it wasn't nearly as physically and mentally challenging to me. But, then again, I personally don't look at workouts that people do as competition. What a loser. Additionally, everything she's done and said this year and how she's reacted to the circumstances of her own personal life makes it abundantly clear that she has no experience with the mental changes yoga brings into your life. It's perfect for Lu, she looks amazing, and I hope she keeps doing it. 

I think there is no way that Amsale just happened to let Bethenny know about this. Personally, I believe that Production knew how insane it was and let Bethenny know and nudged her to bring it up. Obviously she couldn't say that. Also, there's a reason that "psycho" women are often depicted as showing up in a wedding gown with hair and makeup all askew rather than showing up holding out their hand with an engagement ring on. 

Lesson learned: Don't ever show Carole anything real about yourself.

And, btw, I think Scott is probably fine with being pulled into the HW storyline given how eager he was to load up his dumb commercials with the HW crew and their boyfriends.

LOL.

And Carole also spat over working out in general...until she gave it a try. It's much ado about nothing, if you ask me. I'm a gym type (I fell in love with kettle bell work outs two years ago...). I'm also a yoga type. I'm not gonna call someone a loser because they loathe working out the way that I prefer working out. Carole could be singing a different tune about yoga in a few years (or she may not) if someone hips her to a yoga style that gels with what she's currently loving in her PT sessions. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Otherkate said:

Full disclosure: I do a lot of yoga. In many ways it saved my sanity, my life, and made me a way better person. There is a reason so many people turn to it in times of great strife or grief. The idea that Carole doesn't understand how badass and physically challenging yoga is I suppose is not at all surprising. I did Crossfit for two years and it wasn't nearly as physically and mentally challenging to me. But, then again, I personally don't look at workouts that people do as competition. What a loser. Additionally, everything she's done and said this year and how she's reacted to the circumstances of her own personal life makes it abundantly clear that she has no experience with the mental changes yoga brings into your life. It's perfect for Lu, she looks amazing, and I hope she keeps doing it...

...Lesson learned: Don't ever show Carole anything real about yourself.

I’ve been doing Crossfit for about 5 years, first work out regimen I’ve ever stuck with and I’ve loved every painstaking gain I’ve made. However, recently as my body has gotten older (my brain is still in its 30s) my body has not been performing as I would like. The coach who I’ve been with the whole 5 years suggested yoga go help with my cardio and with my strength. 

I struggle through every single class. I just don’t have the endurance, flexibility or patience but in just two months it has improved my performance in every way during xfit. Anyone who thinks yoga is not the real deal (kick ass) is just ignorance. I have never been put through the ringer the way that yoga has.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Ooh. That comment from Carol about Bethany trying on rings!

Run Dennis Run!!!!!!

16 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Oh...and Bethenny, the scream queen, the bully that picks fights for shits and giggles and uses descriptive language that would make a Teamster blush, is classy??? 

• Love 13

OMG why does July 4 have to fall on a Wednesday? I cannot wait til the next episode. We get to see the boat ride from hell!!

No show next Wednesday.  Bravo is just showing movies, like it usually does on holidays.  You'll have to wait until the 11th.

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, esco1822 said:

I talked a lot of crap about yoga until I started doing it. As a result of my practice, I've also become a lot less judgmental about it and people in general. I didn't know until I knew so I'm not going to judge someone else for not getting it or being into it. She never insulted any of the ladies for doing yoga or discounted the benefits. In fact she said she's impressed that they all get up and do it no matter how late they stay up the night before. She just said she personally hates it. She doesn't consider it "badass." I'm not going to vilify her or anyone else for that. I went to a yoga retreat this Spring with a person who was not a fan of yoga, didn't really get it, spoke judgmentally about it but was on a free trip with her mom so she decided to suck it up and try the classes. Guess what? She fell in love with it, goes to classes all the time and even talked her boyfriend into trying it. Again, you don't know until you know.

I don't care if she likes yoga or not. Yoga is wonderful, but I really don't care. I know plenty of people who aren't into it because they haven't tried it and I could not care less. I care that she feels the need to deem something badass vs not badass in order to make herself feel like she's better than her castmates. It's immature and pathetic. And very Carole. 

1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Was I seeing correctly, or did Bethenny really have very dark skin around her eyes?  I mean, the worst that I've ever seen and I tend to have it too.   

It seemed that we saw more of the women without makeup this episode than ever.  Hmm....I like the natural part, but, I can see why they like the makeup. lol 

I don't know if it was her skin or mascara that ran down her face, but it was crazy! 

16 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

And Carole also spat over working out in general...until she gave it a try. It's much ado about nothing, if you ask me. I'm a gym type (I fell in love with kettle bell work outs two years ago...). I'm also a yoga type. I'm not gonna call someone a loser because they loathe working out the way that I prefer working out. Carole could be singing a different tune about yoga in a few years (or she may not) if someone hips her to a yoga style that gels with what she's currently loving in her PT sessions. 

I'm not calling her a loser because she doesn't like yoga. I'm calling her a loser because her self-esteem issues demand that she put herself above the other women over something as dumb as which workout method they prefer to do. Being seen as "badass", cool girl, hardcore, etc is something that Carole very much cares about. She needs to make sure whoever is reading understands just how baddass she is while simultaneously taking a swipe at the other women for being less than her. It's typical Carole. And, personally, I think someone who feels the need to set up a "badass" competition at her age is a loser. 

Just want to be super clear about it because calling someone a loser bc they don't like yoga would make me just as pathetic as Carole. 

Edited by Otherkate
  • Love 17
14 hours ago, lgprimes said:

Ok guys I apologize if this was covered weeks ago, but I CANNOT stop drooling over the halter blouse Luann is wearing in her talking heads. I’m sure it costs a month’s mortgage but has anybody identified it?

I agree.  It’s gorgeous.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, QuinnM said:

I didn’t hear it that clearly but Bethenny’s assistant just got married.  So I’m guessing when Julie was shopping she heard the story.  And Amsale would have no reason to think they needed to be discrete about something that was filmed for a tv show.  

Gee Carole I understand you are sooooo upset with Bethenny because of what she said in her talking heads.  Good think your nasty little dig about the engagement ring wasn’t in a TH behind Bethenny’s back.  Really what a pal.  Dang she’s showing a nasty side.

Tinsley's cray cray comes out in little bits

On one hand, she obviously doesn't think anything is wrong with trying on wedding gowns since she agreed to be filmed. Production had to get signed releases from the store and the salesperson had to be micced up. The film date had to be scheduled. The store had to clear its schedule of appointments and reserve a specific amount of time for them to film. The film crew had to be in there to set up before Tinsley and her mom's arrival. This is not them walking off the street and having a spur of the moment idea.

On the other hand, she knows it's not right since she doesn't want anyone telling Scott - but at the same time she;s having it FILMED.

She tells Carole on their walk and I sort of wonder if it wasn't Carole who then told Bethenny as opposed to Amsale.

• Love 12
48 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Did you see those angry Spock brows twitching?

This is the real Tinsley - the hide in the bushes stalking exes gal

That’s the Tinsley I need

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

I think they both wore the LOVER shirt, because Big Blonde Hair had a pic of Carole in it on their Insta this morning.

Yup they both did. Carole wore hers first, then Dorinda. They may all have gotten them in some kind of gift bag at the spa or something. That was my thought when I saw them both wearing the same shirt anyway. 

• Love 6

Why was Dorinda's collar on her sweater all ripped up. It looked terrible.

Lu, shut up about the damn pic.  You know that whenever someone takes a pic 99% of the time it's going on their social media.  No one takes pics just for fun anymore.  If you didn't want it posted then you should have said something.  And who cares if Ramona had drinks and Tom happened to be there.  What's she supposed to do?  Become a hermit just so she doesn't chance running into Tom?  So dumb.

When Sonja was yelling at Dorinda I was like....get her!!!  The Morgan's are her family whether you like it or not, Dorinda.  Her daughter is a Morgan, she's her Mom, she was married to the Father.  She's a Morgan.  Mind your business, drunko. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, esco1822 said:

Put me in the small corner of people who disagree with this. I thought Carole was completely unoffensive in this episode. She kept her mouth shut during arguments, she didn't complain, she said things to people's faces and she was supportive of Luann.  She was laid back and easy to be with for those who chose to be with her. In her scene with Tinsley you could immediately tell that they are friends outside the show and have an uncomplicated friendship. Must be a breath of fresh air coming from her relationship with B to that. 

I agree.  Carole was nothing but polite to everyone.  I loved her and Tinsley’s talk in the maze.  

Bethenny just cannot accept that someone honestly was upset with her, and there were consequences that she doesn’t want to accept.  Carole has told her that she isn’t upset with her, but I am sure the friendship has changed.  Bethenny jumping to not sit with Carole, was just so childish.  Make up your mind B...you want to be friends with Carole or not?

• Love 21
3 hours ago, TexasGal said:

I feel like I need to know what concealer and/or foundation Bethenny wears, bec she has some seriously dark under eyes and you can't tell at all when she's made up.

I thought it was mascara from the night before.  I believe she still had her lashes on.  She looked tired though.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

Bethenny just cannot accept that someone honestly was upset with her, and there were consequences that she doesn’t want to accept.  Carole has told her that she isn’t upset with her, but I am sure the friendship has changed.  Bethenny jumping to not sit with Carole, was just so childish.  Make up your mind B...you want to be friends with Carole or not?

Also, according to Carole's blog, she and Bethenny had planned to drive up to the spa together but when she got there she was told that B had already left with Sonja. Super shady. 

• Love 17
2 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Bethenny surely has not cared one bit that she talked about Carole during TH’s.....including this episode.  But it’s only bad form when Carole does it.

• Love 14
13 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

I agree.  Carole was nothing but polite to everyone.  I loved her and Tinsley’s talk in the maze.  

I think Bethenny was looking for a reaction from Carole. Bethenny was spoiling for a fight that night.

• Love 19
2 hours ago, Pickles said:

I saw Dorinda on Andy Cohen's show last night. She said she was working out four times a week and that's when she said she had stopped drinking. Andy was shocked, of course. I took it to mean she had stopped on those four days, because then she said something like she couldn't drink after doing those workouts. So, I don't think she has stopped drinking altogether. Maybe she just meant that she couldn't drink DURING the workouts. Lol. 

Dorinda has not looked as sharp this season.  She is looking and dressing frumpy, and her hair is a mess.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Carole's hair looks like a six year old little girls in the TH's.

I thought this hairstyle aged her a good 15 years.  She looked horrible imo.  I think she looks best with her hair away from her face.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Jextella said:

Bethenny was right to call Dorinda out on her "apology"...which was really a judgment.

Dorinda is as much a know-it-all/perfectionist as Bethenny is.  Both are mostly right, most of the time, but....for goodness sakes.  Let humans have their human emotions and imperfect ways of being.  

I agree.  I really like Dorinda and Bethenny, but they exhaust me sometimes.  Just let people be.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, JD5166 said:

I would hAve paid to be there, are you kidding?! 

I so wanted that girl with the hair on top of head and hand over mouth to spill the tea on what actually happened in the restaurant.  I couldn't stop watching her!

• Love 8
15 hours ago, ancslove said:

Am I the only one who thinks that browsing engagement rings way before the potential event is nowhere near the level of trying on wedding dresses?  I'm not even sure why - because usually you're not physically trying the ring on?  Because there tends to be more fine jewelry stores around than wedding dress stores?  I don't even know, but Carole's "gotcha" just doesn't seem as viscerally weird to me as Tinsley's dress-up session.

But, I think Tinsley sliding in that tidbit of "when she does get married again, her dress will be designer/custom instead of store-bought" is what really lit Bethenny from amused confusion to WTF are you kidding???  Still, B clearly has sources everywhere.  It's rather unnerving. 

Regarding Bethenny/Dorinda - I see both points of view here.  But I still think what's really happening is Dorinda subconsciously waiting for Bethenny to do something, and Bethenny reacting to Dorinda's vibe.  I think the telling point was the Florida dinner, where shitfaced drunk Dorinda blamed the fiasco on Bethenny - "you always do this, you always ruin everything."  But i don't think Dorinda will ever admit that when sober.

No I feel the same.  You THINK an engagement might happen, you look at designs that you may like and get a feel for them.  You aren't even engaged, have broken up various times, and looking at wedding dresses seems quite premature.  I remember when I was engaged one shop in my city (the biggest bridal shop at the time) wouldn't even let me LOOK until I had the date set.  Now they may have just been bitchy and thought this 21 year old wasn't engaged but it bugged the shit out of me.  I went up a block, found my dress, and ordered it the same day.  

I believe that Dorinda doesn't care for Bethenny at all but feels the need to pretend to like her. I also think she is intimidated by her.  She is the biggest shit stirrer and does it consciously imo.  I am ready for Dorinda to go.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Otherkate said:

I think they both wore the LOVER shirt, because Big Blonde Hair had a pic of Carole in it on their Insta this morning.

Thank you.  I missed it.

35 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

Also, according to Carole's blog, she and Bethenny had planned to drive up to the spa together but when she got there she was told that B had already left with Sonja. Super shady. 

Classic Bethenny move.  

• Love 12

A is Sonja. B is Dorinda. C is "the homeless Irish blogger" who used to be one of Sonja's interns.

The way that blind reads, C was planting gossip under the guise of being A, and then B hired C despite C's actions. Which would make B and C shady assholes.

"It’s as though she can’t function unless there is some tension or drama or insult."

Nail on head. The more uncomfortable and upset Frankel can make those around her, the bigger her girl wood.

Regarding the juicy reveal about the ring shopping, wasn't there a pic posted here of Beth showing off a big diamond while she was cradling her creepy married boyfriend's bald head?

She definitely didn't quit altogether unless there was water in that shot ski.

Drinking or not, Dorinda is still a bitch. Her haughty ass was shocked that Sonja soundly beat her in the poll, like it was unimaginable. And, she was still harping that stupid "by injection" line, as if Sonja and her husband only had a ONS and didn't actually have a family together. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Pickles said:

I saw Dorinda on Andy Cohen's show last night. She said she was working out four times a week and that's when she said she had stopped drinking. Andy was shocked, of course. I took it to mean she had stopped on those four days, because then she said something like she couldn't drink after doing those workouts. So, I don't think she has stopped drinking altogether. Maybe she just meant that she couldn't drink DURING the workouts. Lol. 

Yes I took it to mean the same thing...she doesn't drink when she exercises. I should do that. LOL!

I thought Dorinda looked great on WWHL! Loved the hair do and she did look as though she had lost some weight. Good on ya Doris!

• Love 4

I thought Bethenny’s “coffin” comment was hysterical.  Tinsley’s reaction really uncovered her insecurity.  Yikes!

I wish Ramona would leave.  I cannot stand her lying, loud, inappropriate, ignorant self any longer.  I think the other ladies are over her too.  When she was dragging her luggage down the stairs and rambling, the others just ignored her.  I was so glad Lu shut that fake apology down.  Did you see the look Lu shot Ramona when she just barged in her room?  Oh, if looks could kill.   Oh, and Ramona, the core work you were bragging to the yoga instructor about....demand a refund ASAP.....it’s not working.  

Dorinda needs to stop wearing white sweaters with white pants.....makes her look heavier than she is.

• Love 12
7 hours ago, tribeca said:

My friend worked at David bridal during college and shared many stories of women going in the store trying on dresses.  It’s really not that unusual as people think.  The store employees hate it however LOL.  

Not a big Bethany fan.   She JMHO is very pretty.  This episode she looked terrible and not well. 

It is not unusual but bridal stores shouldn't complain about it either. The price of the wedding dress is almost half of the entire wedding budget. It has gotten out of control. Kohl's doesn't complain when I try on a $5.99 t-shirt and then don't buy it. 

With Tinsley, it seems like it is producer driven. Carole's comment about Bethenny and engagement ring shopping was interesting but I don't think that it is that unusual to look at wedding rings either. Carole might have a different take on it if she thought Adam was buying her a ring. Anyhow, it is fun to look at wedding stuff. My daughter and I go to wedding shows every few years. It is cheap entertainment. We are both happily married. 

Carole is really going after Bethenny this season. Until now, I couldn't see Carole's contribution to the show. Carole doesn't interest me at all. Carole needs to get her writing assignments turned in. I don't want to hear about her pressing deadline all season. 

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

I thought Bethenny’s “coffin” comment was hysterical.  Tinsley’s reaction really uncovered her insecurity.  Yikes!

Same. Tinsley takes things very literally and it makes me question her intelligence.

Honestly, maybe I've seen it too much at this point, but I'm almost getting interested in that Lover shirt. Hah.

Re: Dorinda, I don't think it's strange to find what Sonja is doing to be bizarre and annoying, but I do think it's very strange to get so worked up about it. Chill out.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

But....how?  Why?  

I can see - though I don't always agree with -- the opinions of how she comes off in certain episodes.  But in this one, she was being nothing but supportive of Lu.  And most of her other comments were fairly innocuous. 

If it's the "ring shopping" comment then um.... yeah, sorry but karma is a beeyotch, Beth (Yes, yes I know: "and Carole is too" - before somebody else cleverly replies with this..."

I am not the OP but to me Carole was essentially harmless this ep (but do have to rewatch) except that she seemed like she wanted the Luann story for the entertainment value, not as a friend who just wanted to know the real truth.  Based on how close they have been the last couple of years (not at all) it wasn't surprising but did seem mean spirited.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I agree.  They also need to remember that B has the goods on them as well and she can get down in the mud with the best of them.  I totally understand her comments to Dorinda about not feeling safe around her or being scared.  Dorinda doesn't keep a confidence and when she is slurring/arm waving drunk she could be a tad scary.  She DID stab her own hand for gods sake.

• Love 19
12 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I tried to go to rehab once -- I had amazing insurance that would pay 100%, I wouldn't need to use vacation days, and I'm in LA so we have really nice ones.  But it ended up being too much work since I didn't actually have a real reason to go.

The last sentence is gold,  Jerry.  Gold!

Just the best post.  

• Love 14
17 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Is that a new look .. Dorindas ripped collar on her white sweater?

Looks like we got a big dose of "real" in the RHNY last night. I had to rewind and pause while Lu was on the massage table-her nails looked half eaten. Next scene, she was in a robe with Bethenny and they were manicured and painted. And B's raccoon eyes-holy moley. And bringing up the rear, Ramona's worn wedges.

Thanks Ladies-appreciate the real!

• Love 10
2 hours ago, kicksave said:

Run Dennis Run!!!!!!

Oh...and Bethenny, the scream queen, the bully that picks fights for shits and giggles and uses descriptive language that would make a Teamster blush, is classy??? 

You’re right.  I should have added “all of them” at one time or another.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I agree.  They also need to remember that B has the goods on them as well and she can get down in the mud with the best of them.  I totally understand her comments to Dorinda about not feeling safe around her or being scared.  Dorinda doesn't keep a confidence and when she is slurring/arm waving drunk she could be a tad scary.  She DID stab her own hand for gods sake.

Yeah, Dorinda has literally drawn blood!  That it was her own blood is just a matter of luck.  Dorinda is scary because she goes low, unpredictable blow when she’s drunk and angry.  We saw it when she blew up at Heather, over language that Dorinda never seemed to have a problem with, before.

• Love 16
8 hours ago, Ellee said:

I’m thinking the wedding dress thing was producer induced as well as an ad placement.  I’m also thinking Scott wasnt exactly pleased about the storyline because it sucks him into the HW storyline.  He knew what kind of crap he was in for.  Regardless of his feelings in the relationship he had to be thinking ‘oh eff’. 

When the group meets to discuss storylines for the season I wonder if they discuss what can/can’t take place afterwards.  Tins might be a bit batty but I would think she’d do whatever it takes to protect her man.  Maybe those scenes were supposed to be glossed over and B didn’t let it. 

I don't think the scene was producer induced at all - it came from Dale and Tinsley - 2 patients wearing security bracelets who have wandered beyond of the perimeter of an institution. Beep beep beep

Before each season begins, each cast member suggests things they want filmed - i.e. a charity event, hosting some party in their home, hosting a dinner in the Hamptons, being named the host of the group trip. Production then picks and chooses what they want to film and get all the signed releases and permissions they need. Everything is scheduled. There aren't 8 different film crews filming at once. Strange that she and Scott would have NOT been a couple when this suggestion was put out there.

Do you really think, Tinsley's frozen eggs holder doctor just happened to be available to FACE TIME? Or that the bill that Dale brought along just happened to have the doctors cell phone printed on it? Or that the doctor just happened to have an IPhone so that they could Facetime?

At this point, I don't think Danerys Stromborn could bring life to those drunken eggs of hers

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Dorinda in the preview for next week gets up from the table pointing her finger and talking like a gangster.  Wow.

I liked her comment to Bethenny about butting out that she “has no skin in the game”. Brave Dorinda taking on Bethenny as well as someone else at the same time. Well, maybe she was drunk and didn’t realize. 

• Love 8
6 hours ago, ancslove said:

Idk, Carole may say she wasn’t upset with B this episode, but she definitely was after last week’s ep.  I think Bethenny is picking up on vibes from both Carole and Dorinda, and then adding to the uneasy atmosphere herself, in response.  Now, Ramona is B’s BEC, just like Sonja is Dorinda’s.

Both Dorinda and Carole are pissed at Bethenny while they both claim NOT to be, They have also gotten together to gaslight Bethenny

They showed the scene in the Berkshires. Carole is sitting on the steps. Bethenny is jumping up and down thanking Dorinda for getting the Nutcracker. Carole asks why Bethenny is so excited and they explain to her about the Nutcracker for Bryn, Carole then goes on to say Bethenny didn't thank Dorinda for the Nutcracker - she said it to Dorinda and in her TH shot.

Bethenny found out about Dorinda being upset from Ramona when she was walking Coco. Dorinda said she wasn't upset and Bethenny's point was if you're my friend and you're upset with me come tell me, instead of telling everyone else first. Dorinda then claims she is not upset - but she sure was upset in her blog and in her TH shots.

Dorinda is upset at Bethenny over the coke allegation from the reunion and from the plane trip to PR. Carole is mad about the Adam the operator comment.

Bethenny is going off the vibes that ARE coming from both Dorinda and Carole - veiled hostility

• Love 19
15 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don't think the scene was producer induced at all - it came from Dale and Tinsley - 2 patients wearing security bracelets who have wandered beyond of the perimeter of an institution. Beep beep beep

Before each season begins, each cast member suggests things they want filmed - i.e. a charity event, hosting some party in their home, hosting a dinner in the Hamptons, being named the host of the group trip. Production then picks and chooses what they want to film and get all the signed releases and permissions they need. Everything is scheduled. There aren't 8 different film crews filming at once. Strange that she and Scott would have NOT been a couple when this suggestion was put out there.

Do you really think, Tinsley's frozen eggs holder doctor just happened to be available to FACE TIME? Or that the bill that Dale brought along just happened to have the doctors cell phone printed on it? Or that the doctor just happened to have an IPhone so that they could Facetime?

At this point, I don't think Danerys Stromborn could bring life to those drunken eggs of hers

ROFLMAO ... two patients wearing security bracelets who have wandered beyond the perimeter of the institution.  

KFB, thank you. I needed that. :D

I was thinking ‘someone’ wanted the newby to have a very special storyline.   giggling again. 

• Love 3
(edited)
17 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Tinsley and Scott had been dating for over a year at that point but Bethenny/Dennis were only dating 2 months when she went "engagement ring" shopping, oh and he was (IS) still married when she did it! So, Yes, Bethenny shopping for an engagement ring is even stranger than Tinsley trying to wedding dresses IMO. LOL

To be accurate, Carole's exact words were "Bethenny was  dating Dennis for about two weeks and we were both at Harry Winston looking at engagement rings."    That's NOT the same as engagement ring shopping.  These HWs are drawn to shiny objects.   After all, diamonds are a girl's best friend. And knowing Bethenny and Carole, chances are Carole was way more interested in the engagement rings than Bethenny.   All things considered if Bethenny marries again, she sure as hell won't be thinking about getting engaged after only two weeks.   

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 10
17 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Bethenny is just pissy because Tinsley is having fun with her MOM. Ya just know Bethenny had to smear that one for Tinsley. Tinsley is every wealthy old money family de trop preppy girl Bethenny grew to resent and hate in boarding school. Bethenny wanted to take a huge dump on preppy ball gown dress trying on w mom. She hates it. 

And did Bethenny just admit Amsale gossiped about Tinsley trying on dresses ?

Luanns gong necklace and admitting she wants a smoke. She looks great. I love her. 

Friggin Carole’s leggings are baggy ! Jeeeezzzz..... Emaciated. 

Caroles new ashy hair color In the TH ages her badly. Miss Haversham. 

Oh Ramona ! 

THE PREVIEWS!!!!!! 

The previews were the best part of the night.  I couldn’t stop laughing all day today.  The best .. Bethenny talking like Ramona with the boobs out and the drink in her hand.  I just can’t.

• Love 7