Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

What's hilarious is that their transparent attempt to save Bayleigh so that she could use her power on their behalf just makes it all the more obvious why the other people can't possibly keep Bayleigh in the game. 

• Love 12

Rachel and Swaggy talk LIVE on Instagram about the game. It's pretty interesting.

Click on the link below to her Instagram profile

Rachel's Instagram

Then click on her profile picture.

Look at the bottom right and tap live.

(Swaggy joins in after 6 minutes)

SPOILER: They eluded to Rachel flying out to the East Coast. Rachel, Swaggy and other alumni in Florida?

Elana joins in at the end ..??

Winston joins in for the last 30 seconds.

°This video will only be available until Rachel goes LIVE again°

Screenshot_20180809-051819.png

Edited by BBFanTX

Scottie is reminding me more and more of Andy with his back and forth loyalties. I hated Andy. 

Maybe they didn’t get alcohol because in addition to the explosive emotions one of the house guests is in a delicate condition. 

The Bayleigh baby watch is as entertaining as the Raven death watch. 

• Love 16

I wonder if Julie will go "there there" with Bay with babygate? Granted, it started in the house but it's a personal matter, too. Of course, the questions will be about Tyler and their fight. Then she'll ask if she's in love with Swaggy and if there is a future for the both of them.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, BBFanTX said:

Brett just admitted that he will throw HOH tomorrow and so will JC. They don't want to get blood on their hands. 

Cam 1 1:13 A.M.

Winning HOH would be really dumb for both of them right now.  They are now both in the best positions in the house after Tyler had more of a spotlight on him this week.  The only person that would put Brett up is Rockstar and I dont think anyone would put JC up right now.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Then she'll ask if she's in love with Swaggy and if there is a future for the both of them.

Blah-blah-blah-blech. ? With the exception of Rachel's exit the Julie/HG interviews are usually snooze fests,  extra time for a fridge run.

3 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

I dont think anyone would put JC up right now.

As much as I dislike JC he is doing a masterful job of FOR.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Between Angela's horrid eyelashes/liner and mustache, I can barely pay any attention to her DRs/speeches. I did notice that she can't pronounce 'frustrate' though. And that she thinks she's much more awesome than she actually is. Man, I can not wait to see her on the block/evicted

When they were standing watching the veto comp yesterday, I noticed her stomach looks like a guy's. Kinda wondering - mustache, guy looking muscles in stomach...hmmm

12 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Blah-blah-blah-blech. ? With the exception of Rachel's exit the Julie/HG interviews are usually snooze fests,  extra time for a fridge run.

I doubt she will even bring up the pregnancy (or possible pregnancy I should say). But will probably ask her if they are "in love". I agree - most of the exit interviews are bathroom break or snack break times.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, llewis823 said:

I agree - most of the exit interviews are bathroom break or snack break times.

Absolutely. And if there are any, "Wow,  did she really say that," moments they are quickly reported and/or posted here.  So nothing is missed. I really wish TPTB and Julie would realize that if she were snarkier in the exit interviews if would be ratings gold. Zero in on the embarrassing questions. Call the ex-HGs on stupid behavior.   Nobody gives a rat's ass about "Is it true love forever?" We already know the answer to that question. Swaggy has already said it was just easy sex in the house.  In fact,  how about telling Bay about that particular nugget and asking her what she thinks, hmmmmm? THAT would be worth skipping a bathroom break to see.

• Love 4

It is actually better for Scottie to keep Bay and stay another two weeks through Bay's power. Bay will not target him but go after Angela,Bret,Tyler for two weeks, depending on who is HOH. 
It really does not benefit his game to vote out Bayliegh. 
I think he is leaning to voting out RS. I hope I am wrong.

After Tyler and Angela spoke, before turning in, they discussed that there are not sure where Scottie is. They will know by the vote and go from there. So, at least, the are on alert and do not trust Scottie completely.

• Love 3

Im clearly in the minority, but I’m hoping that the vote flips and Bayleigh stays. I like chaos in the house, and seeing the smirk wiped off of Angela’s face will be enough to satisfy me. I’m also clearly in the minority in that I’m not seeing who or what is likeable about L6. This is one of the houses where I don’t really love or hate anyone. I just like the drama, and Bayleigh staying is drama. 

• Love 12

I think Bay staying would make for good revenge TV. I don't like her , not one little bit,  but I am on Team Good Feeds.  I would love to see Tyler and his merry little minions have to scramble for a change,  especially if Bay used her power to put Tyler and Angela on the block.  Can you imagine Bay's nomination speech (if she gets to give one)? Snark-a-licious! That would have added yumminess if the disempowered HOH was someone from team Tyler.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 10
38 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Especially so now that we are hitting the jury phase where Julie avoids any big game talk and reveals with the evictees.  No more discussing how the vote went, and the goodbye messages get even lamer.

I'm worried they are going to cut some of the House meeting tonight to include all the stupid "Granny" crap with Brett that they didn't get to last night. Bleh.

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

I think Bay staying would make for good revenge TV. I don't like her , not one little bit,  but I am on Team Good Feeds.  I would love to see Tyler and his merry little minions have to scramble for a change.

Scottie is fully onboard, or should I say , in bed with Hay.They poured their souls out to each other. There has got to be some drama when Fessy catches on to how close they have gotten. 
No matter what happens , the drama will continue. 
And if Bay stays , the other HG's will be watching her crown grow bigger and bigger . Lets see how they like that.

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, willgracefan said:

Is Bay really going tonight? I’m nervous, that she’ll stay!

It looks that way as of last night.

But.. Anything is possible with these people.

Also it really depends on Aunt Sam today.

Edited by BBFanTX

It is down to Sam and she will vote with Tyler's side so I am sure Bay is a goner. Then, who will be HoH? I have  feeling it will be Scotty. Does anyone have any inclination of which comp it will be this week?

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Lamima said:

It is down to Sam and she will vote with Tyler's side so I am sure Bay is a goner. Then, who will be HoH? I have  feeling it will be Scotty. Does anyone have any inclination of which comp it will be this week?

Scotty winning HOH this week is a bad move.  Just like its a bad move for Brett or JC to win.  No matter who wins HOH he probably isnt going home.  At the very unlikely worst he will be a pawn if Rockstar isnt on the block or wins Veto

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, missyb said:

It is actually better for Scottie to keep Bay and stay another two weeks through Bay's power. Bay will not target him but go after Angela,Bret,Tyler for two weeks, depending on who is HOH. 

I don't know how true this is. I think Bayleigh might want to put up Tyler/Angela, but she's so unpredictable and she's already thrown out Scottie as a target for her. Things do change quickly in this house, but only a few days ago, Bayleigh wanted to keep Tyler around and get rid of Scottie this week. If I were Scottie, I wouldn't chance it.

18 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I just can't listen to Bayleigh talk anymore... otherwise I'd be more on the side of her staying. 

That's my issue. I'm always Team Good Feeds but I find it really difficult now to even watch Bayleigh.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Lamima said:

It is down to Sam and she will vote with Tyler's side so I am sure Bay is a goner.

Agreed. I can't see Sam ever going against Tyler's wishes, so Bay is a gone tonight.

I think JC is more Andy-like than Scottie, at least up until now. Scottie was solidly (and, in some people's minds, stupidly lol) with the non-L6 side of the house until this week. Now he will probably start being more Andy like though perhaps. He's in a bad position because neither side has ever really liked him or thought of him as a real member. But anyway, JC is becoming Andy 2.0 imo. I swear yesterday he was with L6 and then he'd run down to the others and then back to L6 and so on. It was so Andy lol.

Honestly, I think JC is playing the best game in the house right now with probably Kaycee right there, too. Oh and Brett has really stepped up. Tyler is beginning to falter (yay!), while JC has maintained a solid position all season. Kaycee is in a fantastic spot, but I think she'll probably have to make some visible moves/wins comps eventually to have a chance at winning and I'm still not convinced she's ever going to do that.

For HOH tonight I'd say it's almost a guarantee that JC will throw it no matter what. Scottie is a toss-up. Kaycee will 100% throw it, but only after RS/Hay/Fessy are all eliminated. Brett 100% throwing it. So it's gonna be Hay/RS/Fessy vs. Tyler/Sam/Kaycee, with Scottie as the wild card. Kind of exciting! It'll be a bit of a let down for me if L6 and co. gets it though. We need a power shift and L6 to be squirming this week imo.

• Love 4

Possibilities.......

Bay stays, uses her power to put Tyler and Angela OTB. New week = new hacker.  Team Tyler hacker removes Tyler, nominates someone from the Hive,  nullifies Hive vote.  Team Hive hacker  leaves noms the same, nullifies one team Tyler vote. Hard to tell what happens with veto.

Oooohh!  I am so hoping Bay stays.

ETA:  I'll start a Go Fund Me page to get Lady Calypso and Gunderda some earplugs. Anyone in?

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I don't know how true this is. I think Bayleigh might want to put up Tyler/Angela, but she's so unpredictable and she's already thrown out Scottie as a target for her. Things do change quickly in this house, but only a few days ago, Bayleigh wanted to keep Tyler around and get rid of Scottie this week. If I were Scottie, I wouldn't chance it.

No way Bay puts up someone who voted to keep her. She would put up Tyler/ Angela. No backdoor. Each would have to fight for veto to stay. Would not  risk Tyler off the block. winning veto and pulling Angela off. Both safe.

And I dont think Scottie believes L6 anymore. He believes anything Hay tells him.

This next HOH should be a must win. It is the only way you are 100% safe. You can  not be effected by the Hacker or Bays power.

I hope Tyler wins ( although his game has become a little sloppy)

• Love 1

I’m not sure Scottie will evict RS if he knows Bayleigh doesn’t have the votes to stay anyway. 

I’m always Team Good Feeds, but Bayleigh is just so bad at this game, I can’t root for her to stay.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, llewis823 said:

When they were standing watching the veto comp yesterday, I noticed her stomach looks like a guy's. Kinda wondering - mustache, guy looking muscles in stomach...hmmm

JC - please STOP.  </BBHousevoice>

;>

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, missyb said:

This next HOH should be a must win. It is the only way you are 100% safe. You can  not be effected by the Hacker or Bays power.

I hope Tyler wins ( although his game has become a little sloppy)

I wasn't thinking about the Hacker, so now I'm not sure if anyone will really throw it. JC probably still will. Brett absolutely should because he is basically safe no matter what next week since he did a fantastic job of playing Bay and co. yesterday. I'm not sure about Kaycee though. She'll actually probably go for it. So it's probably gonna be 3 against 4 with Scottie as the wildcard.

Tyler winning could potentially be good for me. I can always hope the HOHitis is contagious and that he might fuck up his game and/or take some heat online, which I would greatly enjoy lol.

This also reminded me that I never told you guys about how I had an inappropriate dream about Tyler a few nights ago. It shook me to the core! But also in it I evicted him at F3, so that was fun lol. This show infects dreams, man. It's a sickness, I tell ya!

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I’m not sure Scottie will evict RS if he knows Bayleigh doesn’t have the votes to stay anyway. 

But does he have an accurate read of the votes?  Does the Hive think Brett is voting to keep Bay?

If Bay stays, Tyler will go HARD for HOH.

3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

JC - please STOP.  </BBHousevoice>

;>

Just once I wish it would be,

JC- QUIEEEETTT!!!!

His loud bombast all over the feeds is so freaking irritating. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

JC- QUIEEEETTT!!!!

Between him, and Sam's drone, BBAD can be almost unwatchable at times. I  especially hate JC's sophomoric dirty mind.  I know 12 year old boys who are more clever than he is.

• Love 6

Scottie flipping back and forth isn't really a surprise. That's been his gameplay up to this point. Both sides have tried to pin things on him for no reason so I'm not sure why he should have any loyalty.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, vb68 said:

But does he have an accurate read of the votes?  Does the Hive think Brett is voting to keep Bay?

If Bay stays, Tyler will go HARD for HOH.

Just once I wish it would be,

JC- QUIEEEETTT!!!!

After the house meeting yesterday they thought there was a chance to get his vote. They think he's a wild card 

1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Scottie flipping back and forth isn't really a surprise. That's been his gameplay up to this point. Both sides have tried to pin things on him for no reason so I'm not sure why he should have any loyalty.

Yea really. Like I said, neither side has ever treated him well/like a real alliance member. I think he's kind of the opposite of Bay in that he actually always wanted to be on that side (while Bay always wanted to be on L6's side), but this week he seems to have realized they never truly gave a shit about him. But he also probably knows L6 never did and still doesn't either. He's in a sucky spot. Playing both sides is probably the best bet, but he's a target no matter what tbh.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea really. Like I said, neither side has ever treated him well/like a real alliance member. I think he's kind of the opposite of Bay in that he actually always wanted to be on that side (while Bay always wanted to be on L6's side), but this week he seems to have realized they never truly gave a shit about him. But he also probably knows L6 never did and still doesn't either. He's in a sucky spot. Playing both sides is probably the best bet, but he's a target no matter what tbh.

Agreed, which is why I think it’s in his best interest to keep other big targets in the house. This week, that’s Bayleigh not RS, but I also don’t see him voting to keep Bayleigh unless he thinks the votes are there. 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Well that's a CATCH 22. It goes both ways.  It's easy to see why nobody trusts him. Guy is a weasel.  And he gets stuff pinned on him for that reason. He even sorta looks like Andy.

And after all his crocodile tears about having to swear on the Bible, gag me.

He should hope he's not on the wrong side of a 4-3 vote. That will hurt his game. He may not be the immediate target, but it will be harder for him to switch sides again. And he will need to eventually.  

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Agreed, which is why I think it’s in [JC’s] best interest to keep other big targets in the house. This week, that’s Bayleigh not RS, but I also don’t see him voting to keep Bayleigh unless he thinks the votes are there

Well... that’s kinda the thing, though.  If Sam and Scottie were to end up splitting their votes between the two Block noms, then JC would again be the swing vote who chooses who goes out the Front Door.  With Bae OTB, however, we have something we never had before: a HG riding the Block with whom JC has a personal grudge.  

Who’da thunk ChipGate would turn out to be such a strategically significant event?  :)

Edited by Nashville
Expansion
  • Love 7
30 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I wasn't thinking about the Hacker, so now I'm not sure if anyone will really throw it. JC probably still will. Brett absolutely should because he is basically safe no matter what next week since he did a fantastic job of playing Bay and co. yesterday. I'm not sure about Kaycee though. She'll actually probably go for it. So it's probably gonna be 3 against 4 with Scottie as the wildcard.

That was truly amazing to see. I knew he was a low key mist-er, but was still impressed.

Tyler winning could potentially be good for me. I can always hope the HOHitis is contagious and that he might fuck up his game and/or take some heat online, which I would greatly enjoy lol.

I like to think he'd be able to resist an HOHI infection, but who knows??

This also reminded me that I never told you guys about how I had an inappropriate dream about Tyler a few nights ago. It shook me to the core! But also in it I evicted him at F3, so that was fun lol. This show infects dreams, man. It's a sickness, I tell ya!

Don't feel bad, I had one about Brett, who is fourth on my list and thus makes no sense whatsoever.

As much as I'm team L4, for team good feeds, I want Fessy to win HOH tonight. I am therefore hoping it's the slip & slide comp, which should be his to lose. (Not that he's incapable of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, of course....)

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Lol! Didn't Haleigh have a dream about Tyler too?

Tonight should be a great and awkward episode. I feel like Bay is going but Sam makes me nervous.

I hate some of the twists, but have to admit the Hacker is making the week interesting.

I guess if Tyler goes soon, he hopefully has a chance to come back. But so would Bay, lol. Ugh.

• Love 2

From Joker’s:

Thu 2:42 AM PT Back to Scottie and Haleigh She thinks why Tyler will be Bayleigh's target is because he didn't apologize to her.

Holy cow.  Did Hay just give Scottie a solid reason why he should VTE Bae???   :)

10 minutes ago, Victim Noises said:

Maybe it's because I have a smallish TV, but I've yet to see Angela's mustache. And I was specifically looking for it in her DRs last night!

It's really not very noticeable. People who dislike her (mostly for valid reasons, to be fair) are way overstating the case.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

I just can't listen to Bayleigh talk anymore... otherwise I'd be more on the side of her staying. 

She is very scary, I can’t imagine anyone voting to keep her. 

• Love 1

I think Scottie is voting out Bay- I think he was trying to convince Hay to cut her, at least that's what I got in watching a bit of their conversation. I also think that Tyler wasn't buying anything that Scottie was telling him about his conversation with Hay.

In watching his conversation with Brett- he clearly wants to do whatever Brett wants to do- and after a bit of hemming and hawing on Brett's part- trying to play like he doesn't care either way- he said "I'm voting Bay out" and then Scottie was like okay then that is what we will do. 

I feel like we go through this every Wednesday/Thursday with Sam- She becomes stir crazy when she's in that house and can's smoke, she also doesn't like the yelling and theatrics. Yes she went to check on Bay after she screamed her head off yesterday- but I think that was more because she had lost her mind and Sam was worried about her as a person. 

But there is absolutely no way that she is going to vote out Rockstar and keep Bay stay when she is threatening to put up Tyler with her power. Tyler & Kaycee are her "team"- she likes other people in the house obviously- but she has made that pretty clear- not to the other HG's but for sure to both Tyler & Kaycee. She cried when he was put up by the Hacker, and her first question to Angela was if she was going to pull down Tyler with the Veto that's all she cared about. Kaycee is talking to her today- and she will do what she wants her to do, to protect them. 

She also did her standard- well I don't know, I'm so confused nonsense to Bay when Bay asked for her vote- that's the kiss of death with Sam- especially when she deflects and then says that she needs to ask a 3rd party what they think- or she says she's going to pick who she wants to evict between two dots. Lol. 

I don't know what the Final Vote will be- but I'm sure that Bay will be leaving. Even without Scottie- they have the votes. JC isn't keeping Bay. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Agreed. I can't see Sam ever going against Tyler's wishes, so Bay is a gone tonight.

I think JC is more Andy-like than Scottie, at least up until now. Scottie was solidly (and, in some people's minds, stupidly lol) with the non-L6 side of the house until this week. Now he will probably start being more Andy like though perhaps. He's in a bad position because neither side has ever really liked him or thought of him as a real member. But anyway, JC is becoming Andy 2.0 imo. I swear yesterday he was with L6 and then he'd run down to the others and then back to L6 and so on. It was so Andy lol.

Honestly, I think JC is playing the best game in the house right now with probably Kaycee right there, too. Oh and Brett has really stepped up. Tyler is beginning to falter (yay!), while JC has maintained a solid position all season. Kaycee is in a fantastic spot, but I think she'll probably have to make some visible moves/wins comps eventually to have a chance at winning and I'm still not convinced she's ever going to do that.

For HOH tonight I'd say it's almost a guarantee that JC will throw it no matter what. Scottie is a toss-up. Kaycee will 100% throw it, but only after RS/Hay/Fessy are all eliminated. Brett 100% throwing it. So it's gonna be Hay/RS/Fessy vs. Tyler/Sam/Kaycee, with Scottie as the wild card. Kind of exciting! It'll be a bit of a let down for me if L6 and co. gets it though. We need a power shift and L6 to be squirming this week imo.

I don't think Brett or Kaycee are going to throw the HOH. Brett might be "in" on the other side- but he's been a target of theirs for weeks- evidenced by being put on the block. He knows how fast things move in that house and targets change- by Friday afternoon he could be the target again. His "team" is in danger- he's been loyal to Angela & Tyler since the beginning- he's not throwing. 

I think JC & Scottie will for sure throw it. The rest of the house is gunning for it. 

• Love 1

I agree hes in a sucky spot but at the same time I think its a great spot.  So far this season not a single floater has gone home and are super valued by both sides.  More likely than not hes in a similar spot as Brett and Rockstar where they are going to continue the season going on the block but probably not going home unless they are up together.

btw love your new picture.  That photo is hilarious.

Edited by RagePaige
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, Victim Noises said:

Maybe it's because I have a smallish TV, but I've yet to see Angela's mustache. And I was specifically looking for it in her DRs last night!

I have never noticed it, but am now self-conscious that I have one. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I was thinking about this point.  Sam is totally gonna be a killjoy at a double eviction.  She won't have time to go through her regular process and acceptance.  I can totally see her just walking out in the middle of it. "Julie, I'm just gonna come out now. It's not fair to put everyone else through this mess.

Julie: No, Sam, we have to go through a vo--

Sam : Hi Julie.

Haha right? L6 or at least Kaycee & Tyler are going to be really going for that win- so she isn't put on the block they can't lose their goat. But also are going to have to literally TELL SAM in front of everyone who to vote out. Haha. 

• Love 3

I think he's kind of the opposite of Bay in that he actually always wanted to be on that side (while Bay always wanted to be on L6's side)

Re: Scottie & Bayliegh - This is the best read on them I've seen.  Ever since the deletion dots challenge, Bayleigh always wanted to team up with Tyler, and thought they had a thing, even though Tyler never thought they did.  Scottie won HOH early enough that FOUTTE just went to him to tell him how amazing he was that he thought he was always a part of them when in reality they didn't care and saw him as a floater when they couldn't use his power.

• Love 3