Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Bayleigh/Scottie talking. He seems very curt with her. He's trying to bring up some points about him not feeling close with either side, but Bayleigh's very insistent that their side treats Scottie great and he's never been discussed as a pawn.

Yeah, because you've discussed him to be a target. 

Scottie doesn't seem to be buying this, especially since Bayleigh keeps talking to him about how he's in a great position because he's playing both sides.

• Love 2

I feel bad for Rockstar. Apparently, she's super disposable by her alliance for a woman who shit talks everyone including her own alliance. But I guess I could understand Haleigh fighting to keep Bayleigh because she's a bigger target.

Still, sucks to be Rockstar.

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, Wings said:

i did once when she was brushing getting it ready to put up.  She commented that no one sees her with her hair down and made a point to put it up quickly!  She never said, why.  

Maybe Kaycee is simply very selective about who’s around when she lets her hair down.  ;)

32 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Aww, I think [Tyler] handled that as well as he possibly could have. He was shook, and didn't really know what to say. I felt bad for him. And [Bae’s] jury vote was going to be lost right there no matter what he said.

Totally agree.  It didn’t matter if Bae got evicted now, or at F3; whenever it did happen (and we all know eventually it would), Bae was going to take eviction as a personal affront regardless of the circumstances.  Didn’t they even think to consider what this would do to HER game???  ;>

3 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

SO classy.  NOT.  :[  :[  :[

• Love 9

The regular cast of characters are in HOH and KC figured out which camera feeds to the screen in there and was doing hand puppets. She switches out with Tyler so she could get a look at how clear it showed her hand and once Tyler was at the correct camera with more hand puppets, JC pipes up with “I didn’t know Kaitlyn was back in the house.”

Dammit. I laughed. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I feel bad for Rockstar. Apparently, she's super disposable by her alliance for a woman who shit talks everyone including her own alliance.

But Rockstar goes along with it.

I have no idea why. It's pretty sad.  Not that they were sympathetic, but Angela, Kaycee, and Tyler were all wondering why she was ok with that house meeting today. It was obvious she didn't have her own alliance's support.

• Love 2

Wait a sec.  Sam is going to ask if she can trade places with RS?  Huh?

First of all, so Sam didn't get the memo that RS is staying this week?

And secondly, No, girl. Just no.

Did Sam actually think she was going to summer camp or something? 

• Love 2

From the same people who brought you Operation Best Friend Scottie and Operation Lone Wolf, get ready for... Operation Pink Room HQ. Brett has been tasked with infiltrating the other side's meetings. 

This is such a nice treat after BB19.

• Love 10

Hay putting the major guilt trip with a large dash of "i care about you" on Scottie. 
Hay saying she never said it would be an epic move to put up Scottie next to Tyler. ( i kind of think she did but I could be wrong).

Just now, missyb said:

Hay putting the major guilt trip with a large dash of "i care about you" on Scottie. 
Hay saying she never said it would be an epic move to put up Scottie next to Tyler. ( i kind of think she did but I could be wrong).

Aww but Scottie told Haleigh that he's "smitten" with her. I love these two so much.

• Love 1

Bayleigh stopped Angela in the kitchen to talk. Of course Bayleigh is going on and on about how Angela has lost a friend in Bayleigh because Angela is taking this personal and Bayleigh isn't taking this personal. According to Bayleigh, Angela talks shit about her but Bayleigh doesn't do anything like that.

Do I really need to go back a few pages and requote the "trashy ass" comments she was making about Angela today?

Bayleigh Explosion Round Two almost started. Angela keeps trying to get away and keeps telling Bayleigh that she's not going to have this conversation.

Bayleigh: "No, of course. Because you did nothing wrong in this situation. You're perfect."
Angela: "Thank you!"

And then she burst into laughter with Tyler and Brett when she went back up to the HoH room.

• Love 10

Big Brother Junkie ? #BB20 
‏ 

@89razorskate20 
55s55 seconds ago 
More 
Haleigh told Scottie that she's the only Final 2 she has so if he doesnt want to be her's she will follow him around the house! Scottie admits he said some mean things bc he believed what he was told! #bb20 (Scottie back on the Haleigh train!) #BB20 

OMG! He has fallen for it. Has he forgotten about Fessy???

From Joker's:

Wed 10:06 PM PT Haleigh tells Scottie she was crying in the DR for a whole day because she felt bad that Bayleigh was taking the fall for being the hacker. "No one was speaking to her, Tyler pulled his stunt in the kitchen..."

Ok, I must've missed something here; exactly what "stunt" did Tyler pull in the kitchen?  Did he say "Hello" in a particularly offensive way...?

3 minutes ago, missyb said:

I am a little stressed that Scottie is back on board with the Hive.

Maybe Scottie is, maybe he isn't....  ;)

• Love 1

Bae had seen BB before she signed up to be on this season, right?  So why the country fuck does she continually insist on framing EVERY SINGLE MOVE against her as a personally motivated attack?  Geez, get out the door already.  :P

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

They don't even need Scottie, right? JC, Sam, Brett and Kayce is all they need to vote out Bayleigh. 

Sam is a little bit of a wild card right now. She is so distraught about the whole thing. She needs to know if Bay stays, Tyler is on the block next week, no matter what ( of course she wont know about the cloud).

14 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

They don't even need Scottie, right? JC, Sam, Brett and Kayce is all they need to vote out Bayleigh. 

Looking at the prospective votes to evict:

• Bae: Tyler, Brett, Kaycee, JC.
  • Pinky: Haleigh, Fessy.
  • Swing: Sam, Scottie.

I don't currently see Sam as necessarily a lock to VTE Bae; Sam has previously promised Tyler to send her vote however he wants, but right now Sam looks to be buying in pretty heavily to the Bae Pity Party.  So I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss Scottie's utility in this Vote....

Edited by Nashville
Formatting
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yes, even without Scottie they probably have the votes 4-3.  Some people think Sam might flip, but I don't think she will, she does a freak out like this every week.   I mean, she freaking cried when Tyler was put on the block.  Assuming Tyler ever gets his ass out of HoH and has a one on one conversation with her, I believe she will vote out Bay.

I think Scottie will still vote out Bayleigh too.  He told Haleigh about Bayleigh making him swear on the bible to put up Angela.   He also lowkey defended Tyler and threw Fessy UTB by planting seeds to Haleigh that Fessy was the one who flipped last week, perhaps he will try to pin his vote on Fessy if Haleigh continues to insist they keep Bay.  He's probably just going to continue to try and play the middle, but I do think he'll vote out Bayleigh.  He is also concealing some important info, he knows JC is all in to vote out Bayleigh.  There is no way he will be putting Haleigh up anytime soon though.

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, missyb said:

She needs to know if Bay stays, Tyler is on the block next week, no matter what ( of course she wont know about the cloud).

Sam actually said that? I missed it because I have a tendency to switch feeds whenever she's going on and on.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

Some people think Sam might flip, but I don't think she will, she does a freak out like this every week.  Assuming Tyler ever gets his ass out of HoH and has a one on one conversation with her, I believe she will vote out Bay.

Sam will probably VTE Bae - but my uncertainty is based on the timing of the current dramafest.  If all this had happened on Monday or Tuesday, I wouldn't be so doubtful - Sam frequently needs a day or two to wrap her head around how the vote is going to go, but after that she's golden.  

This time, though...?  

I'm just a little concerned Sam might not have enough adjustment time to regain her mental equilibrium before getting chucked into the voting booth.

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

From the same people who brought you Operation Best Friend Scottie and Operation Lone Wolf, get ready for... Operation Pink Room HQ. Brett has been tasked with infiltrating the other side's meetings.

LOL!  It's like the first half of this season The Hive thought Tyler was the loner "floater" while he was actually acting as the spy for L6.  Meanwhile they saw that Brett was tight with Angela and Winston and was "the other side."

Now that the Hive are starting to suspect Tyler is with "the other side" they suddenly seem to think Brett is the loner "floater' so he can take over as the spy.  You can't write stuff like this.

15 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

Hey all. We're the feeds good after the party?

Should I rewind until 8:00 P.M.?

Thanks.

They said up thread that the production insider that spoils some stuff posted that the party was cancelled.  They didn't want to give booze to the hamsters after the big explosion with Bay earlier.  So no other word.  I don't even know if they got their Half a Season cake or not.

• Love 3

I think Scottie is a goner to Hayliegh. It is going to come down to Sam.

Scottie just told Hay that "they" think I am putting you up next week.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 1

Tyler can also appeal to Sam's sense of fairness. How is it fair that Bay can steal and change nominations ? We know its a game but Sam doesn't.

DIdn't Hay support putting Scottie on the block ?? I could swear she and Bay were talking about it a lot.

• Love 1

I'm watching Ty, Kaycee, Angela and Brett at 8:30 P.M.

I honestly think Brett has a chance to win this game. 

I guess it really depends on who wins HOH.

I don't think Brett is a target anymore after working the other side today. He's a smart cookie and never gets heated (minus HOH speeches). 

I hate to say this but I'm kinda rooting for him.

16 minutes ago, missyb said:

I think you're right, and he just spilled about JC planning to vote out Bayleigh.

DIdn't Hay support putting Scottie on the block ?? I could swear she and Bay were talking about it a lot.

Yes, she wanted Scottie put up in place of Rockstar, and she told Fessy she wanted Scottie to go home over Tyler.

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, green said:

I don't even know if they got their Half a Season cake or not.

They got it. I saw Sam cutting it around 8:35pm BBT 

This why I just can't with Scottie. What a little weasel.  

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3
47 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

35 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Looking at the prospective votes to evict:

I don't currently see Sam as necessarily a lock to VTE Bae; Sam has previously promised Tyler to send her vote however he wants, but right now Sam looks to be buying in pretty heavily to the Bae Pity Party.  So I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss Scottie's utility in this Vote....

Whoops!  We both forgot something - namely, Hay's Hacker ability to cancel a vote.  That makes the prospective votes to evict look more like:

If both Sam AND Scottie defected the L6/5/4 party line and VTE'd Pinky, then Bae would stay. 

At least one of their votes will be required for a definitive Bae eviction.

28 minutes ago, green said:

They said up thread that the production insider that spoils some stuff posted that the party was cancelled.  They didn't want to give booze to the hamsters after the big explosion with Bay earlier.  So no other word.  I don't even know if they got their Half a Season cake or not.

Party wasn't cancelled, but it was a "dry" party - no alcohol.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Whoops!  We both forgot something - namely, Hay's Hacker ability to cancel a vote.  That makes the prospective votes to evict look more like:

If both Sam AND Scottie defected the L6/5/4 party line and VTE'd Pinky, then Bae would stay. 

So there IS a chance Bay might stay. Interesting...???

Tyler needs to get off his ass and go secure Sam's vote.

He even said right after the house meeting that one reason The Hive pulled that was to fill Sam's head with stuff.

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Party wasn't cancelled, but it was a "dry" party - no alcohol.

I didn't forget it, that's why I said "They don't even need Scottie, right? JC, Sam, Brett and Kayce is all they need to vote out Bayleigh." I was already counting Tyler's vote as eliminated. There is no way Sam won't vote out Bay if Tyler tells her to. She's been an open book about doing what he asks of her.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

I didn't forget it, that's why I said "They don't even need Scottie, right? JC, Sam, Brett and Kayce is all they need to vote out Bayleigh." I was already counting Tyler's vote as eliminated. There is no way Sam won't vote out Bay if Tyler tells her to. She's been an open book about doing what he asks of her.  

Sam and JC can't float much longer. Someone needs to make Sam feel clueless at this point meaning they've used her this entire game.

Hay is bawling in HN room cam 2 12:23 A.M.

Scottie really is a two faced little troll. After all his tears about being forced to swear on the Bible, apologizing for getting Winston out, blah blah blah, he sucks. Hope he goes soon. Can't wait to see him squirm. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Scottie really is a two faced little troll. After all his tears about being forced to swear on the Bible, apologizing for getting Winston out, blah blah blah, he sucks. Hope he goes soon. Can't wait to see him squirm. 

I dunno, if you assume he's just doing this because of Haleigh, I can get it. As far as he knows, she's the only one who has been really true to him all year besides Steve.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

Hypothetically, If Tyler is nominated. He uses his power to save himself. 

He can still go home unless he wins POV correct?

He can't save himself from nomination. He has to use his power BEFORE the nominations, so he has to decide whether he's being nominated outright or not. 

And yes, if he uses it before nominations he can then be backdoored. Which is why the best move is to save it until POV and use it then to keep himself from being backdoored. If he is outright nominated, he can always at least take himself off with the POV.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

If he is outright nominated, he can always at least take himself off with the POV.

...as long as he (or someone who will use it on him) wins POV.  

Otherwise, he’s still on the block and his power is useless.  Could be best for him to use it prior to an initial nomination.

Edited by GalvDuck
Dang typo
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

He can't save himself from nomination. He has to use his power BEFORE the nominations, so he has to decide whether he's being nominated outright or not. 

And yes, if he uses it before nominations he can then be backdoored. Which is why the best move is to save it until POV and use it then to keep himself from being backdoored. If he is outright nominated, he can always at least take himself off with the POV.

Thanks. I thought it said sit in the cloud at any HOH or POV ceremony. 

When does his two month power end?

9 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

Thanks. I thought it said sit in the cloud at any HOH or POV ceremony. 

When does his two month power end?

Cloud expires eight weeks from when Tyler received it (July 6) = August 31.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, GalvDuck said:

...as long as he (or someone who will use it on him) wins POV.  

Otherwise, he’s still on the block and his power is useless.  Could be best for him to use it prior to an initial nomination.

If he is being backdoored, it would mean that at least half of the people on the block would be trying for the POV (the HoH plus both nominees), not to mention possibly two other members of S6 if they get to play. Those are pretty good odds for it to be won and him put up. 

• Love 1

Brett just said Rockstar is an easy nomination to Scottie.

I'm so seeing RS riding to final three like Victoria. 

I really hope these guys figure out Tyler has the app.

It needs to be flushed. It will also show Tyler has held a secret the entire game.

He's playing an awesome game but after yesterday and his emotions. (I take back Ty playing like Derek).

His game will explode once he uses it. 

What if Sam blows the casket tomorrow about final 3 with Ty and Kaycee?

Brett just admitted that he will throw HOH tomorrow and so will JC. They don't want to get blood on their hands. 

Cam 1 1:13 A.M.

Edited by BBFanTX
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

Brett just said Rockstar is an easy nomination to Scottie.

I'm so seeing RS riding to final three like Victoria. 

On the wings of a large crow, no doubt.  ;)

13 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

I really hope these guys figure out Tyler has the app.

It needs to be flushed. It will also show Tyler has held a secret the entire game.

He's playing an awesome game but after yesterday and his emotions. (I take back Ty playing like Derek).

His game will explode once he uses it. 

Maybe, but only if Tyler’s ownership of the power is ascertained beforehand; otherwise, significant doubt will exist as to whether Tyler played it on himself, or an ally played it on him.  And to date, Tyler is the only HG with a demonstrated capacity to keep his big trap shut.

In a related vein: the longer Tyler can postpone exercise of his Power, the better.  More chance the memories of the HGs who saw the Cloud’s description during Production’s fuckup will blur and fade on - or forget altogether - the specific details they saw for a few seconds.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

I didn't forget it, that's why I said "They don't even need Scottie, right? JC, Sam, Brett and Kayce is all they need to vote out Bayleigh." I was already counting Tyler's vote as eliminated.

You’re doing better than me, then; I flat-out forgot for a bit.  :)

1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

There is no way Sam won't vote out Bay if Tyler tells her to. She's been an open book about doing what he asks of her.  

So long as Sam has sufficient time before the vote to get her head sorted out, I’m sure you’re right - but that time factor is my big IF right now with regards to Sam.  Same with Scottie.

Speaking of which: Hay’s working both Brett and Scottie hard tonight, ain’t she now?  ;>

• Love 3