Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

No way that she's faking, but obviously, people fall in love all the time and it doesn't work out, so I'm certainly not forecasting some great romance for Angela and Tyler in the future. In the present, though, it is way too freaking adorable. 

I don't really think she's faking either. But I couldn't resist poking fun at her, given how ruthless she can be (often for no good reason.) And now that she and Tyler have annoyed me by being such smug dicks in their speeches to Brett, I do not feel ashamed! 

• Love 9
Just now, Auntie Velvet said:

I don't really think she's faking either. But I couldn't resist poking fun at her, given how ruthless she can be (often for no good reason.) And now that she and Tyler have annoyed me by being such smug dicks in their speeches to Brett, I do not feel ashamed! 

Yeah, I really didn't like their smugness to their buddy. It's one thing to be catty to an enemy, but to your pal? Weak. Like, with Rachel, Angela at least thought she was trashing her. Here, it was just that Brett was planning to evict them, that's it. So doing shtick at his expense was weak. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

He took it well. Like, amazingly well. Easily the best I've ever seen, and I've watched all but a handful of seasons. 

2 minutes ago, Michichick said:

@Lady Calypso Brett respected it as a game move. He was total class and also funny on his way out. Tyler was HOH.

Phew, I'm glad to hear that. I was genuinely worried about Brett being very bitter, but I'm glad that it sounds like he went out well. It sucks that he got out in sixth before JC (I just wanted him to get farther than JC) but that's still good to hear.

To be honest, I was really hoping for your replies to be "BRETT WON HOH, FOOL! HE DIDN'T GO ANYWHERE!" but I knew that was going to be a pipe dream. 

• Love 3

She seemed especially stilted in that interview with Brett. She must have been thinking about her Moonves mic drop that whole episode. 

So, JC's gotta win something now, huh. It seems like they're dying to send out Sam next, though. Speaking of - what will Sam do if she wins HOH? JC's the only one she doesn't have a pinky-promise with, but Tyler and Kaycee have both put her up despite their agreement. 

• Love 2

I still think that Kaycee/Angela were fine in their smugness. They were the most ridiculously loyal (to the point of wanting to pick straws for who went up as a pawn!) until Tyler turned them.

And I don't blame them for being pumped at being able to pull off a Big Move. Brett knew it was a game - and I think he'd be just as smug if he got his way. It's part of his charm! 

ETA: If they said, "By the way you chew with your mouth open and I hate your teeth," in their speech that would be a different story. But it was game trash talking. It's a game. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 8

I was telling my sister before the episode about all the dramz that happened and what tonight’s episode would be (Brett or Angela?) and she was like, Brett is gonna be pisssssed I wonder what he’ll say in his speech and who he’ll expose. I said, ok yeah he’s an asshole but not that kind of asshole. I’m glad to see I was right. I love when evicted houseguests 100% recognize game moves for what they are. 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Was the 2 steps ahead like a GBM since he doesn't get one?

They'll do them after and he'll get to see them. I'm assuming they'll elaborate in those.

ETA: Is that correct? I could be wrong. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, mooses said:

Seriously, I can't stop laughing at her calling him BRENT. 

Guess she's not long at CBS. I'm sure the new head honchos did not like that Moonves drop. 

"They're good dogs, Brent!"

15 minutes ago, leocadia said:

I am also disappointed that we didn't get to see Sam tear the house apart.  I loved that the audience laughed when she said she'd take a little piece of all of them when she left.

I forgot about that in the excitement that followed. That really was funny. 

• Love 3

I thought for a brief moment he was going to expose Level 6 to JC. I think he was taken aback that JC voted for him, too. I’m glad he didn’t. I’m guessing Tyler, Angela & Kaycee aren’t going to tell JC or Sam either. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Phew, I'm glad to hear that. I was genuinely worried about Brett being very bitter, but I'm glad that it sounds like he went out well. It sucks that he got out in sixth before JC (I just wanted him to get farther than JC) but that's still good to hear.

To be honest, I was really hoping for your replies to be "BRETT WON HOH, FOOL! HE DIDN'T GO ANYWHERE!" but I knew that was going to be a pipe dream. 

Brett went out like a true champ, you'd have been proud.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

I thought for a brief moment he was going to expose Level 6 to JC. I think he was taken aback that JC voted for him, too. I’m glad he didn’t. I’m guessing Tyler, Angela & Kaycee aren’t going to tell JC or Sam either. 

He kind of out-ed them by saying something like, "I've been loyal, and I wanted to ride with you guys to the end." He didn't say "Level 6" but an alliance was implied. I'm sure JC picked up on that.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Yeah Julie is a feisty one. That was one big fuck you to CBS. Although I'm not sure Les Moonves deserves that kind of loyalty.

Yes, yes and no.

I didn’t realize I wanted Brett to stay until I did the math and realized it was almost a certainty it was either him or Sam, because even if he HAD won HOH, I don’t think he would have had the balls to put up Angela with Tyler or Kaycee, and she’d have the votes anyway.

But I think he sucked, glad he’s gone, and loved him trying to sell Julie about how he was SO loyal to L6 to the end until she reminded him that he totally wasn’t. I will hand it to him for copping to that fact.

But the only reason I’m sad he’s gone is that this next week will again be boring. Unless Sam and JC can find it in themselves to win a comp (and I’ll bet anyone they can’t), this week will be just as boring as the last three.

At least tonight was fun, and JC’s face when he finally realized he doesn’t control shit in this house? Gold.

I see either Angela or Kaycee winning this thing. Perhaps perfect revenge for those who were so pissed Steve booted Vanessa and beat Liz. I still think Angela is a smug bitch (and I’m a total introvert), but if she does win, she will have totally earned it. Same with Kaycee, who I think I’m rooting for at this point, although I would also love a Tyler win. 

• Love 13
13 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I was telling my sister before the episode about all the dramz that happened and what tonight’s episode would be (Brett or Angela?) and she was like, Brett is gonna be pisssssed I wonder what he’ll say in his speech and who he’ll expose. I said, ok yeah he’s an asshole but not that kind of asshole. I’m glad to see I was right. I love when evicted houseguests 100% recognize game moves for what they are. 

But once the shock of his blindsight settles in and he is in the jury house comparing notes, it'll be interesting if Brett ends up a bitter juror.  We have seen that happen many times.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

This is GOLD. 

Re: the pickle in a banana peel: Bless whoever was working the feed button that day. The feeds had been down for like, 45 minutes or longer at that point, it was only an hour and a half or so from the live show starting and they immediately turned on the feeds when they saw Caleb going to talk to Amber with his pickle-banana prop. I was howling through the whole thing. I wanted to send that person a fruit basket for giving us one of the best moments of the season. 

Caleb's thought process: "Well, see, you like pickles and I don't. And I like bananas and you don't. So they represent us. But together... they... kinda... hmm."

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Andy being Andy at a heavily pregnant Amanda.

Errr, Amanda was first evictee in the DE to which Andy is referring.  :>

2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Brent's anallice betrayed him. 

Don’t they always?  ;)

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I see either Angela or Kaycee winning this thing. Perhaps perfect revenge for those who were so pissed Steve booted Vanessa and beat Liz. 

It me.

lol really though I do love Tyler, but I'm okay with any of the 3 winning.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Re: the pickle in a banana peel: Bless whoever was working the feed button that day. The feeds had been down for like, 45 minutes or longer at that point, it was only an hour and a half or so from the live show starting and they immediately turned on the feeds when they saw Caleb going to talk to Amber with his pickle-banana prop. I was howling through the whole thing. I wanted to send that person a fruit basket for giving us one of the best moments of the season. 

Caleb's thought process: "Well, see, you like pickles and I don't. And I like bananas and you don't. So they represent us. But together... they... kinda... hmm."

I used to love when the Button Boys used to do things like that. Or turn the feeds on during a big fight when they were usually down, or to show us a quick glimpse of a result. I don't think it happens anymore, but it felt like they really got us.

• Love 3

I adore Julie and applaud her signing off with Julie Chen Moonves.  She loves him and is standing by him in what must be a horrific domestic situation. 

I hate to see Brett go but loved his classy exit.  Bravo.  It was a good interview, 'I am old fashioned' was hysterical!  

Julie gave him a lot of information to help him make sense of his demise.  I am glad she did that. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 14
24 minutes ago, mooses said:

still think that Kaycee/Angela were fine in their smugness. They were the most ridiculously loyal (to the point of wanting to pick straws for who went up as a pawn!) until Tyler turned them.

Great point. It wasn't until later that evening that Tyler clued KC in that the light was shone on the impending threat.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Absolutely. Feeds Gold 101, right there. Bless his (bugfuck crazy) heart. 

10 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

It's not like Brett DIED, but I also wanted to mention his joke during his interview with Mrs. Moonves that he was "old fashioned" in his loyalty, having slept with Tyler on the first night.

That cracked me up, but was yet another indication that getting him out was the right move. He is WAY too good at on the fly speaking, to see F2. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, ohcomeon said:

I don't think it's racist so much as JC sees her as a "jock" so therefore stupid. He's putting her in the same category as Fessy. JC loves to stereotype people and has no interest in actually getting to know someone. Tyler picked up on that which is why he has been so good at manipulating JC.

Yes. You may very well be correct.  I just don't like the idea of anyone casting shade on KC because she had made it real clear that she is one of the best and most clever people in that house. I really hope she wins the $500K. IMHO, she deserves it, for sure.

Edited by MissBluxom
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

That cracked me up, but was yet another indication that getting him out was the right move. He is WAY too good at on the fly speaking, to see F2. 

Yeah, I thought that Tyler could have taken out JC and kept Brett for his loyalty. But, Brett won over Rockstar, which I thought would be impossible. The dude is persuasive and can turn on the charm.

I would love for Tyler to win, but anyone left deserves it. I think I'd be equally happy with Tyler/Kaycee. Even JC, who I personally do not like, is playing a good game. Well, everyone except Sam, but, like I've said, it would be hilarious. 

They can't be doing the HOH competition so soon - they'd have to set it up, right? 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, mooses said:

Yeah, I thought that Tyler could have taken out JC and kept Brett for his loyalty. But, Brett won over Rockstar, which I thought would be impossible. The dude is persuasive and can turn on the charm.

I would love for Tyler to win, but anyone left deserves it. I think I'd be equally happy with Tyler/Kaycee. Even JC, who I personally do not like, is playing a good game. Well, everyone except Sam, but, like I've said, it would be hilarious. 

They can't be doing the HOH competition so soon - they'd have to set it up, right? 

And Brett can lie better than anyone in the house.  It got him through the entire season. Tyler does not speak as well and has a harder time lying. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, mooses said:

It really just depends on what the comp is. If it's another batch of questions - we haven't had "Before or After" yet, have we? - it could have started three minutes after the end of the broadcast. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, JediDVguy said:

With Brett gone, I’m now officially Team Good Feeds.

JC for HoH and Sam for veto! Or vice versa!

Yeah, that IS a bright spot for Brett being evicted. I'm fully back on Team Good Feeds! I don't give a shit who goes next or who wins! Just give me some good drama!

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, mooses said:

I wish we could hear Brett tell everyone about Julie calling him Brent. He must be like, "What the frick!" 

Was Brett still on stage when Julie dropped the Moonves? He might not understand that one, though. Maybe Haleigh heard it in the back and will put two and two together. 

24 minutes ago, JediDVguy said:

With Brett gone, I’m now officially Team Good Feeds.

JC for HoH and Sam for veto! Or vice versa!

Sam only lost that HOH by one question. 

She will be trying hard in this next one and I think she has a good shot at winning. At least I hope so.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Was Brett still on stage when Julie dropped the Moonves? He might not understand that one, though. Maybe Haleigh heard it in the back and will put two and two together. 

Yes, he was. I think she said, "From outside the Big Brother house with Brent, I'm Julie Chen-Moonves." 

I doubt Brett noticed after she flubbed his name, and I'd be shocked if anyone got, "He must be a sexual abuser!" from that anyway, though, even if they noticed it.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, RandomWatcher said:

JC seems shocked

1 hour ago, dizzyd said:

Jc's face at Brett's nom, priceless ?

1 hour ago, Skyfall said:

JC’s face ??? JC just realized he’s going to need to actually win something to stay beyond this coming week.

1 hour ago, vb68 said:

JC looks like he got the shock of his life. Brett looked numb, but it's gonna hit him.

1 hour ago, Michichick said:

Brett looked sad. JC does too, which is my only small consolation. JC finally realizes he’s fucked.

1 hour ago, HartofDixie said:

E85FA228-DD5C-40DE-8B50-059F76AA4FD8.jpeg

HIS FACE WAS DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 18