Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Is it? Seems like the only way Brett doesn't go is if he wins POV, no?

If it doesn't work out...Tyler basically exposed his whole game. He cares a lot about his allies not going home because he really did not have to win this at all. 

More about Tyler winning HOH and not pulling a Derrick throw, not the move itself. 

Also, he can spin it that he knew Kaycee/Angela would go over Brett if it doesn't work out, but JC and Sam aren't stupid. They know their place now, and, while they'd have to win a competition to do something about it, I can see them as extremely upset jurors. And getting on the "Evil Angela controlled Tyler" train. 

• Love 1

I don't like that they're planning shtick around this for "good TV." He's their friend! Just say sorry. 

Eh, I get Angela/Kaycee being pissed at him. I do agree that it's unnecessary for Tyler who should be thinking about Jury votes more. 

• Love 1
Just now, mooses said:

Eh, I get Angela/Kaycee being pissed at him. I do agree that it's unnecessary for Tyler who should be thinking about Jury votes more. 

Yeah, it's a dumb move by him. Luckily for him, so long as he's there with Angela at the end, it probably doesn't matter.

• Love 2
Just now, JD5166 said:

It should always be double eviction!!! I

Ha! Let's do one full season of Big Brother in one night of only DEs! It'll be a few hours, but you know feedsters would sit through the whole thing on the edge of their seats. 

• Love 7

Yeah, it's a dumb move by him. Luckily for him, so long as he's there with Angela at the end, it probably doesn't matter.

I still think she can totally beat him. Everyone thinks she controlled him, and he probably won't want to be put her down too much in his F2 speech. I know, I know, bitter jury. But they tend to fade at the end. 

• Love 3