Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, missyb said:

Honestly, I think Brett really gets it. He knows he moved to early and really, JC has a big part in that. He will still be rooting for L6 , by jury table time.

I agree. He was really shell-shocked but surprisingly understated and gracious in his speech. 

He was going to do the same, and he knows he got got. 

• Love 10
Just now, mooses said:

I agree. He was really shell-shocked but surprisingly understated and gracious in his speech. 

He was going to do the same, and he knows he got got. 

Got to to do the getting or you gonna get got. He just couldn’t win when he needed too.

”You got played son.” May just be my new favorite Chenbot moment!

• Love 11
Just now, RandomWatcher said:

Is that the first time she's ever used her husband's last name?

She gave Dan, was it?, shit for calling her Mrs. Moonves before. And now she's two naming or hyphenating. 

ORIGINAL RECIPE JULIE ONLY. ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

I'm going to need a translation on this one. Wtf??! 

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Pickle in a banana peel.

This is GOLD. 

"I'm Julie Chen Moonves. Good night." I think her hubs is a scumbag and she's misguided at best for showing so much loyalty, but that is one helluva mic drop. Wow. 

• Love 24
Just now, mooses said:

Seriously, I can't stop laughing at her calling him BRENT. 

Guess she's not long at CBS. I'm sure the new head honchos did not like that Moonves drop. 

I swear I thought I misheard that. Too funny!!!!!

Bye, "Brent".  I'm sad you weren't JC or Angela, but you went out with some class.  I can't wait for the jury house footage.  At least something finally went in Haleigh's favor, she did say she hoped he'd be joining her.  Maybe there's a hammock there...anything to upset Fessy is good with me. #FUF

I am also disappointed that we didn't get to see Sam tear the house apart.  I loved that the audience laughed when she said she'd take a little piece of all of them when she left.

• Love 13

Ok, so I completely missed tonight's double eviction. I know, I know, it feels weird to have missed it because I always watch it happen. Once, I watched the episode happen in my car, that's how much I love double evictions. I just decided to socialize and got home much later than I expected. I can't even look at the results of what happened.

I just gotta know this, though. How did Brett take the blindside and his eviction? I hope he took it well, but I wouldn't blame him for being bitter. I also hope Angela wasn't HOH, but I suspect it was her or Tyler. Yeah, I'm just prepping myself here so...let me down easy, you guys! 

• Love 1
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Yeah Julie is a feisty one. That was one big fuck you to CBS. Although I'm not sure Les Moonves deserves that kind of loyalty.

I'm sure he doesn't. But she knows who got her where she is today. 

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Swaggy-- To quote Jack Nicholson ( as Melvin Udall)-- "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here !"

This guy is just an idiot and delusional, IMO. (Swaggy, not you randomwatcher.)

• Love 10
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, so I completely missed tonight's double eviction. I know, I know, it feels weird to have missed it because I always watch it happen. Once, I watched the episode happen in my car, that's how much I love double evictions. I just decided to socialize and got home much later than I expected. I can't even look at the results of what happened.

I just gotta know this, though. How did Brett take the blindside and his eviction? I hope he took it well, but I wouldn't blame him for being bitter. I also hope Angela wasn't HOH, but I suspect it was her or Tyler. Yeah, I'm just prepping myself here so...let me down easy, you guys! 

You basically called it. Tyler won HOH and Angela won veto. She used it on JC saying this move is called one step ahead. Tyler renomed saying, this is two steps ahead. JC is shell shocked. Reluctantly votes Brett out.  Speeches, Sam apologizes for doubting Angela, Brett says he wants to stay to the end. Was loyal. And dont send hi to RS.

3 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:
9 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

I'm going to need a translation on this one. Wtf??! 

I'm not sure on all the millennial speak, but I believe he was saying "You said bad things about my friend (RS?) in your speech, so I'm going to take it up with you at the finale."  That's my best guestimation anyway, lol.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

Can you imagine if they went to fishes on her for saying that?!

Not only can she not read a teleprompter she also can’t remeber thename of guy who’s been on all summer. Oh, Julie. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

He took it well. Like, amazingly well. Easily the best I've ever seen, and I've watched all but a handful of seasons. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

She gave Dan, was it?, shit for calling her Mrs. Moonves before. And now she's two naming or hyphenating. 

ORIGINAL RECIPE JULIE ONLY. ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES.

Was it Dan who called her "Mrs. Chen" for a while, til she said something ? Someone did-- I thought that was a worse transgression that anything else.

• Love 2