Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Hmm...if Brett really does plan on throwing POV for the same reason that he would throw HoH, then yeah, he's going home. 

However, it will almost certainly be a crapshoot HoH, so JC and Sam have just as good of a chance at winning it as Tyler and Angela. So I wouldn't count Brett out just yet.

Can you imagine Tyler trying to get Sam to backdoor Brett?

• Love 4

Oh man. I don't know why I'm getting sad at Brett likely being evicted. Hey me, there's two weeks left. It's not the end of the world! Get over it! Someone's gotta get evicted.

Seriously, I've been Team Good Feeds for most of the season but NOW, this DE is where I want someone else to go. I KNOW Brett's eviction is Team Good Feeds. I just...I DON'T WANT IT. I will take literally anyone else's eviction, at this point. 

*sighs* Sometimes, I really hate this show, because I eventually get invested and then my heart gets broken somehow.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Katesus7 said:

If Brett throws a veto comp in a double eviction, he DESERVES to get his ass booted, and I will laugh my ass off to see it happen.

I actually hope this happens now. This would be so fucking funny, omg! It would be worth seeing everything work out all perfect for Tyler once again if we can see Brett act like a damn fool and throw the veto comp this late in the game. It would be even sweeter if Angela serves up one of her nasty GBM’s. I’m so excited for this to happen, I can’t wait. Please, please, please let this happen!

Edited by Summerday
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Summerday said:

I actually hope this happens. This would be so fucking funny, omg! It would be worth seeing everything work out all perfect for Tyler once again if we can see Brett act like a damn fool and throw the veto comp this late in the game. It would be even sweeter if Angela serves up one of her nasty GBM’s. I’m so excited for this to happen, I can’t wait. Please, please, please let this happen!

There will be no goodbye messages for Brett. I don't know whether the houseguests will record them for Brett later tonight or tomorrow so they can send it to Brett in jury or if he just won't get any.

ETA: I mean tomorrow night or Friday since today is NOT Thursday

Edited by Lady Calypso
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

There will be no goodbye messages for Brett. I don't know whether the houseguests will record them for Brett later tonight or tomorrow so they can send it to Brett in jury or if he just won't get any.

Booooooooo! Well, it will still be funny as hell, so there's that.

On 9/11/2018 at 1:17 PM, eskimo said:

Regarding the GBM's:  This is another reason the Jury Battle Back royally sucks.  If you're a good game player, you want to give secret game play info to certain jury members to show them a better picture of your game.  Things you could never have shared with active players.  But you can't give that info to anybody who might be coming back, because they could blow up your whole game with it.  I think it could really hinder some good players' games to have to withhold that info from the first 4 or 5 jury members.  That's just about half the jury. 

The battle back should be at the beginning. Gives the poor first week evictee a chance to reenter and maybe stay longer than a week.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Summerday said:

Booooooooo! Well, it will still be funny as hell, so there's that.

Also, by tonight or tomorrow, I mean tomorrow night or Friday, since today is NOT the eviction. 

I think Angela going would be just as good, in all honesty. I know my hope for it being JC won't happen at this point, but I wish it would. 

• Love 4

So I decided to fire up the feeds for the first time in weeks and Angela and Kaycee are being so insufferable and arrogant so I really hope Brett buys a fucking clue and goes for the comps so those two and Tyler don't get their way.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 15
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

So I decided to fire up the feeds for the first time in weeks and Angela and Kaycee are being so insufferable and arrogant so I really hope Brett buys a fucking clue and goes for the comps so those two and Tyler don't get their way.

Heyyyy! Peach, we look to be on the same side for once this season! This is the first time I really want Tyler to not get his way! Let's all hope for a Brett win tomorrow night, either in HOH or veto!

It seems like Angela loves to villainize her targets, much like in previous seasons. I'm reading about it mostly because I don't want to hear the personal attacks. I already got pissed off when it was done to Rachel by Angela and Brett. I know some might say that Brett deserves it for everything he's said about Rachel and that karma's a bitch, but from what I'm reading, the bashing goes WAY deeper and I'm not happy with what I'm reading.

I am gonna be a pile of anxiety for the DE tomorrow....AGAIN. This always happens with every DE and the DE always sucks in some way, whether a stupid random person goes or someone I've been rooting for goes. It's never the person I want gone. 

• Love 5

Props to Tyler, though, for not joining in on the bashing. I know Tyler may seem boring, but I like him due to him being a genuinely good guy. He hasn't joined in on any shit talking this season. He keeps it game related. The most he's done is complain about someone, but that's different than bashing. It's probably why I respect Tyler more. His moves are game related. He wants Brett out tomorrow night because he could beat him. He wants Brett to throw the comp so he can be blindsided. 

Meanwhile, Angela is making fun of Brett's breath, Kaycee was whining about the way Brett eats and how she wants to use that against him somehow, and Angela is bashing his looks a bit. Angela is also planning to make a nasty speech to Brett tomorrow night if she wins HOH (or maybe even if she doesn't) so...yeah. 

• Love 24

I really want Angela to go.

i just don’t like her For so many reasons.

As one of the few Sam fans on this board, I really want her to outlast Angela and Brett. Both constantly shit talk her behind her back and both seem to get joy out of another’s pain or stupidity.

• Love 14

I cannot believe they are still giving JC a positive edit.  Apart from his "antics," he complains about Production when he's called on them.  Surely he is driving them crazy too.   Instead they show the likable Tyler popping his zits.  That's an attractive look 

Edited by Thalia
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Thalia said:

I cannot believe they are still giving JC a positive edit.  Apart from his "antics," he complains about Production when he's called on them.  Surely he is driving them crazy too.  

I think they're sort of "pot committed" at this point. 

• Love 3

I mentioned this but Sam's mom somehow looks younger than Sam. Wow. Sam must have had a rough couple of years. 

Hay looks just like her mom which is weird because isnt she adopted?

Felt bad for JC on a human level. He's still a shit though.

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 3

Angela tried to sabotage the fish by making a sauce with citrus electrolytes, extra salt, and popcorn seasoning instead of the garlic, soy, honey sauce that JC requested. 

JC and Sam both really like it.  

(JC got seconds. With extra sauce.)

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, mooses said:

Angela tried to sabotage the fish by making a sauce with citrus electrolytes, extra salt, and popcorn seasoning instead of the garlic, soy, honey sauce that JC requested. 

Sometimes I think she's not so bad, but then she does something like this.  I assume it is some kind of practical joke, but given it is her, I tend to think she meant it maliciously.   

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Sometimes I think she's not so bad, but then she does something like this.  I assume it is some kind of practical joke, but given it is her, I tend to think she meant it maliciously.   

Considering she's a health nut who eats half a grape as a snack, maybe she's been under-seasoning the fish. JC's eating it with potato chips, so I'd guess it's not too salty.

ETA:

Sam to Angela: "You're not going to try the salmon?"

Angela: "No, I'm going to have chicken."

Sam: "Oh, it's so good."

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2

JC keeps singing and they keep going to fish.   ETA, he has to be doing it on purpose. He's not even waiting 30 seconds before starting again.  

Edited by Thalia
JC's voice isn't half as good as it is in his dreams.
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Irishsecra said:

As one of the few Sam fans on this board, I really want her to outlast Angela and Brett. Both constantly shit talk her behind her back and both seem to get joy out of another’s pain or stupidity.

I like Sam, too, and don't want to see her leave tomorrow night. If she gets final 2, she has a good chance of winning.

• Love 5

Among the many reasons I am a Tyler fan, one is I enjoy his DR's. I feel like we are getting genuine Tyler. If he is emotional, confused, knows he is in a triangle, knows he is dangerously balancing final 2 agreements, knows he may need to be the one to make a big move. He lets us know. And I believe him. 
Brett is fun, amusing, entertaining and completely insincere. He is gunning for Americas Favorite Player. 
And thats okay, but above is a big reason I am a big Tyler supporter.

• Love 19
2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I thought Angela’s family was torn apart by her gymnastics career. Her parents looked fine and dandy. Angela was even shed a tear. I think Sam is a big phony and she can go yesterday. Buh-bye!

Families are complicated. One can have a shitty childhood and/or shitty family baggage and still love and be happy to see that family. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I thought Angela’s family was torn apart by her gymnastics career. Her parents looked fine and dandy. Angela was even shed a tear. I think Sam is a big phony and she can go yesterday. Buh-bye!

IIRC Angela said some of the familial rifts were so deep they didn’t start healing until a couple of years after she left home for college - but that also directly implies the relationships have undergone repair since.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Hay looks just like her mom which is weird because isnt she adopted?

I am pretty sure it's a situation where her mom is her biological mom, but she didn't find out until sixth grade that her dad is actually her stepdad who adopted her at a very young age. That seems like the most plausible explanation to me after hearing her make comments on the feeds about when her mom was pregnant with her, and also seeing that they really do look exactly alike:

ujdPeTi.jpg?1

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, atomic said:

I am pretty sure it's a situation where her mom is her biological mom, but she didn't find out until sixth grade that her dad is actually her stepdad who adopted her at a very young age. That seems like the most plausible explanation to me after hearing her make comments on the feeds about when her mom was pregnant with her, and also seeing that they really do look exactly alike:

ujdPeTi.jpg?1

Not to go all Hayleigh here, but she looks marvelous, awesome, beautiful, amazing, sexy...and on an on...in this picture.

Seriously though she does look really good in this picture and her mother is very pretty as well.  In fact, her mother sort of reminds me of Gerri Harwell (a.k.a. Ginger Spice of the Spice Girls).

Edited by BK1978
  • Love 8

Man, it really is one of the best looking casts they've ever had. 

22 minutes ago, Nashville said:

IIRC Angela said some of the familial rifts were so deep they didn’t start healing until a couple of years after she left home for college - but that also directly implies the relationships have undergone repair since.

Yeah, the show edited the life story oddly. I think she made it pretty clear that the problems were all in the past now, but the show made it seem much worse than that.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, the show edited the life story oddly. I think she made it pretty clear that the problems were all in the past now, but the show made it seem much worse than that.

Yeah, and I think it seemed like Angela still had regrets and issues that are affecting her from the past. They may be okay now, but it's not like those issues don't linger.

Also, I don't think we learn a lot based on a few minutes of screen time. All families can put a smile on for a few minutes - the classic family get-together dynamic.

I just realized: JC is going to be frantic if the Operation Blindside Brett works out tomorrow. It will probably be just as good as him suffering on the block for a week.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Thalia said:

JC keeps singing and they keep going to fish.   ETA, he has to be doing it on purpose. He's not even waiting 30 seconds before starting again.  

LOL, I love your comment in your edit.

7 hours ago, Irishsecra said:

Yes!  I hope so as well.  

12 hours ago, gunderda said:

Sam vs Angela - whoever is HOH I guess would depend on who goes.  Can there be a tie for DE eviction or am I not counting correctly?

Right now there are seven HGs - Haleigh, Sam, Kaycee, Tyler JC, Brett, and Angela.  Haleigh and Sam don’t vote because they’re nominees.  That leaves five.  As HOH,  Kaycee doesn’t vote.  That leaves four left to vote, which could then end in a tie.  Kaycee would only vote to break it.  

That would leave six HGs left for the one-week-within-an-hour scenario for the DE. The two nominees and the HOH would not vote. That would leave three to vote, so there could not be a tie in that eviction vote.  

Damn.  It’s right about the time when Ike made landfall here in Galveston 10 years ago.  

Fuck you, Ike.  

I hope everyone out on the east coast in the path of Florence is safe and prepared.  

Fuck you, Flo.

Even though we haven’t had to deal with your crap lately, I had to see your stupid comic and listen to Haleigh swoon about you.

Fuck you, Fessy.

Edited by GalvDuck
  • Love 7

Um, I don't think Tyler is cutting Angela anytime soon... 

ETA: 

Angela: "What now?" 

Tyler: "We win. And tell the world." 

Nice knowing you, Kaycee. He has a F2 with everyone but Angela. Sheesh. Really should have fallen in love with anyone else left. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 12

Wow, the look on his face when she said she loved him - it was like his mind was BLOWN with happiness. Damn, I don't want to give a shit about their showmance, but then they pull out ay-dorable shit like that and it is hard not to feel something. 

• Love 19
3 hours ago, mooses said:

Yeah, and I think it seemed like Angela still had regrets and issues that are affecting her from the past. They may be okay now, but it's not like those issues don't linger.

Also, I don't think we learn a lot based on a few minutes of screen time. All families can put a smile on for a few minutes - the classic family get-together dynamic.

I just realized: JC is going to be frantic if the Operation Blindside Brett works out tomorrow. It will probably be just as good as him suffering on the block for a week.

I don't want Brett to go, but this might make it worthwhile. I want that shitstain on the block something fierce. I wish Sam would win and put him up against Angela. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Wow, the look on his face when she said she loved him - it was like his mind was BLOWN with happiness. Damn, I don't want to give a shit about their showmance, but then they pull out ay-dorable shit like that and it is hard not to feel something. 

I cannot stand showmances- but there is something about this one that is absolutely adorable. Maybe because it happened later in the season gradually and they were really fighting it??

I flashbacked and watched it- he was completely floored she said it. 

I cannot imagine him cutting her now. 

JC is going to blow a gasket when he finds out. 

Pretty sure the cast won’t be shocked cuz they clearly have suspicions but I don’t think they think they are in love. Lol. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I cannot stand showmances- but there is something about this one that is absolutely adorable. Maybe because it happened later in the season gradually and they were really fighting it??

I flashbacked and watched it- he was completely floored she said it. 

I cannot imagine him cutting her now. 

JC is going to blow a gasket when he finds out. 

Pretty sure the cast won’t be shocked cuz they clearly have suspicions but I don’t think they think they are in love. Lol. 

It's really like that Friends episode, "I just—I thought you guys were doing it, I didn't know you were in love!"

• Love 20
4 hours ago, Christi said:

Why is there a green wood wall in the bathroom

It’s the door to one of the cabinets mounted on the BA wall - that particular door happens to line up with one of the cameras such that when someone leaves it open, it blocks the camera’s view of the BA.  Lucky thing too - for Hay, that is; the cabinet door was similarly positioned when JC pulled his bullshit “prank” (tying back the WC door when Hay was on the pot), so that door was the only thing between Hay and a few million adoring fans.  :P

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Jeebus Cripes said:

I don't want Brett to go, but this might make it worthwhile. I want that shitstain on the block something fierce. I wish Sam would win and put him up against Angela. 

1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's really like that Friends episode, "I just—I thought you guys were doing it, I didn't know you were in love!"

Did you think Angela was being completely genuine? Or do you think she is so cold and fake that she could actually fake loving someone - just to have a better chance at the money?

I have no idea. But, it would be very interesting to the truth.

• Love 4

Ain’t gonna lie. I liked that I might have witnessed a genuine moment when two people shared how much they loved each other and it was beautiful.

Even more so because it was with two people that have already spent an entire summer with each other seeing their annoying habits and no sex to complicate emotions.

Then again, it may just be lust, falling for someone that you can’t technically have sex with due to live television intensifies the feelings due to strong desire to “seal the deal”. Would this have happened in the real world with endless weeks of sex, bills, jobs, friends and mortgages thrown into the mix? I totally just ruined the moment on myself from being too realistic about life. I sound like my husband now. Each time he sees that a rich celebrity has gotten married he mumbles “yeah, let’s see how much you’re in love with that person when you can’t go on exotic vacations, have 9-5 jobs, mortgage due, hoa breathing down your neck because you haven’t had the time to trim a bush or can’t afford a landscaper when you’re schedule is too busy...” seriously, this isn’t me rambling - it’s the tangents he goes on ????

tl;dr 

Tyler and Angela were too adorable in that “falling in love with you” clip.

I also want to add, PLEASE SHOW US A JC BLINDSIDE!!! Even though part of me wants to watch the asshole stew on the block for a week.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, mooses said:

Um, I don't think Tyler is cutting Angela anytime soon... 

ETA: 

Angela: "What now?" 

Tyler: "We win. And tell the world." 

Nice knowing you, Kaycee. He has a F2 with everyone but Angela. Sheesh. Really should have fallen in love with anyone else left. 

It’s wierd but for the longest time they have been giving me the Rob and Amber vibe from Survivor All Stars. 

And we all know how that turned out. 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

What's nice to me is that they can both go back to Hilton Head instead of different parts of the country.

Angela lives in LA now. She's invited Tyler to stay with her (or maybe move in?? it was a couple of weeks ago) right after the show. She doesn't even want him to go to HH to get his stuff, just have it shipped. 

(Please tell me I'm not "just woke up crazy" and someone else saw that conversation?) 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

They’ve always been that way, but viewers have been too busy watching the Beehive to notice.

• Love 4

I think Angela lives in LA now thus her "modeling career". I think Tyler still lives in HH or prefers it there. Of course, if he wins BB he may be on the reality circuit in LA for a while and maybe they'll continue to see each other. I think they get along really well but I think they are on the low scale when it comes to reality tv showmances. I will be curious how they hold up if Tyler were to cut her or if she goes in the DE with or without him actually voting her out.

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I think Angela lives in LA now thus her "modeling career". I think Tyler still lives in HH or prefers it there. Of course, if he wins BB he may be on the reality circuit in LA for a while and maybe they'll continue to see each other. I think they get along really well but I think they are on the low scale when it comes to reality tv showmances. I will be curious how they hold up if Tyler were to cut her or if she goes in the DE with or without him actually voting her out.

What if Angela and Tyler, what are we calling them anyways? Tangela or something?, are a more successful version of Amanda and McCrae?