Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

No way that she's faking, but obviously, people fall in love all the time and it doesn't work out, so I'm certainly not forecasting some great romance for Angela and Tyler in the future. In the present, though, it is way too freaking adorable. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, KootieTaw said:

What are you basing this on?

HIs life story. Learning many languages. Learning English on his on in a shirt period of time, Math skills. His thinking process. His game strategy ( keeping two people gping at each other at all times). 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Agreed; Tyler and Angela’s House relationship appears to have developed a lot more organically than most.  

Although... it seems as if, since both Tyler and Angela feel restrained from pursuing physical fulfillment of the relationship in front of the House cameras, their development of the emotional component has correspondingly intensified over time.   Since they couldn’t immediately hook up BUT remained in close proximity on a daily basis, they’ve (accidentally?) ended up taking the time to actually get to know each other pretty well.  

That being said: if Tangela does end up being The Real Thing outside the House - reckon it still would’ve, if both had been free to hook up when the urge first hit them?  :)

Tyler and Angela do look to be the most unlikely of couples...

BUT...

This one girl back in college was afraid to be alone with me in a dark room (the projectionist booth at the theater I was working) for an extended period of time, so she drug along a dorm roommate as a chaperone; two weeks later the friend and I were engaged, and married eight months later.  We were polar opposites in SO many ways, and we found out later all our “good friends” had a pool going on how long we’d last.  My new sister-in-law cleaned up because she was the only one to pick “longer than 6 months”.

In any case - this coming December will mark 33 years the old lady and I have been together, and all those “good friends” are on their third and fourth marriages/divorces.  So never trust surface appearances - they can deceive you.  ;>

Congrats on the 33 years. My husband and I will mark married 25 next month but we hit together for 29 years last April. He and I had been in college together but didn't really remember each other though we know we attended several of the same events and parties. I even dated one of his roommates briefly and he dated one of my suitemates.  We  learned at a wedding I took him as a date 3 weeks after meeting that we had many friends/acquaintances in common. They all were "where's the popcorn, this will be fun". Even his Dad thought I'd dump his ass within a few months and noted it during his wedding toast. 

So I actually find the balance of personalities between Angela and Tyler pretty normal. I see him enjoying her quiet confidence. And I think she is drawn to his natural caring of others.

• Love 3

Since its closer now, any alternative links for the show tonight? I’m not banking on cbs magically putting the hose on the app for those in the storm’s path even thoghythey should for special cases like this...

I don’t think Angela’s introverted because introverted people are rarely cast on reality shows. I think she has a bland personality except when she’s being catty. It was probably that cattiness that got her on the show.

Introverted people either don’t talk that much at all or they only talk once they get comfortable. (Some people describe themselves as introverted because they need alone time to recharge after a night of being the life of the party…which is probably what everyone who isn’t extroverted needs, but I digress! lol.) Seems like it would be impossible for an introvert to get cast on a reality show because they need to talk and be animated during the interview/audition and it’s not like they get interview after interview to get comfortable with the casting director so that they can start speaking.

A casting director’s worst nightmare is probably someone who gets on the show and doesn’t speak that much in the beginning because they’re not comfortable. They want drama out of the gate, so I really don’t see them casting shy or introverted people.

I don’t think Tyler will have any problem cutting Kaycee if he has to. He’s said before that he just doesn’t care…I believe him especially with his attraction to Angela who comes across as very cold and emotionless. Seems like they’re a match in terms of being less emotional. Kaycee will probably be cool with it too, she’s been so loyal to L6 that she’ll be bummed for like two seconds and then be OK with it not being her as long as someone from L6 wins.

• Love 2

And of course Julie paid Haleigh the compliments back.

Though Julie has had a hard week so maybe it was nice for her to Haleigh's last compliment.

ETA - and Production throws Brett under the bus hard with the good bye messages.

Edited by zenithwit
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, RandomWatcher said:

Unfortunately Andy has a good point

I see Brett's thinking. Brett isn't good at comps so he has to take a shot when he can, and he's pretty sure that Angela/KC would both choose Tyler for final 3 over him. If he takes her out now he can get credit with the jury and remove someone who is going to cut him at final 4 and replace her with someone who might not.

At least he has to get the blood on his hands. I really think it's not an unreasonable time for him to back down and just take out JC. 

A fascinating thing about Tyler is that he really does seem to view this as a team thing. He could hold back all the time, as he is protected, but he wants to win for his "team" of him, Kaycee and Angela. Like when he had to beat Haleigh because otherwise he would have lost either Angela or Kaycee. 

• Love 5
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

At least he has to get the blood on his hands. I really think it's not an unreasonable time for him to back down and just take out JC. 

Before the commercial break, he was telling Brett to stick to the Level 6 plan.  So does that mean Sam and JC initial noms?

• Love 1

Sam or JC for the veto win. Sam was pleading to Tyler that Angela should go. For all the reasons RS started weeks ago,Fessy continued and Scottie continued.  Jealousy jealousy. Not a good look.

Edited by missyb
2 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

WIN THE VETO BRETT!!!!!! IT’S YOUR ONLY CHANCE!!!!!!!!!

I am actively manifesting a Brett veto win. 

I am hoping that Brett wins veto and uses it on JC so that Tyler really has to show his cards.

• Love 1

I also loved Sam going the "entitled" route trying to get Angela up. I get that she's not the warmest person, but she does her fair share around the House. It's not like she treats others like their personal chefs or maids. 

• Love 5
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

I hope Brett goes for that veto. Anyone who tells you to throw veto is your enemy.

I don't disagree, but Tyler pitched it REALLY well. I could see it being an appealing argument. But yeah, in general, he really has to go for it. I doubt he uses it, though, if he does get it.

• Love 2