Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

What if Angela and Tyler, what are we calling them anyways? Tangela or something?, are a more successful version of Amanda and McCrae?

Well, Amanda and McCrae were doing it in the HOH on like Day 3 but broke up shortly after leaving the house. I guess since Tyler and Angela barely kissed I guess they might survive. LOL!!! That said, I think Amanda is married to some good looking guy and have or are having a baby.  I hated Amanda but always thought she could do better then McCrae.

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, MissBluxom said:

Did you think Angela was being completely genuine? Or do you think she is so cold and fake that she could actually fake loving someone - just to have a better chance at the money?

I have no idea. But, it would be very interesting to the truth.

Yes — Angela is that COLD!   I haven’t seen the love scene everyone is talking about, but I just don’t buy this showmance.  For Angela, I think this is part strategy and part not having anything else to do in the house.  She said she doesn’t like talking to other houseguests because she has nothing in common with them.  As for Tyler,  this showmance is part strategy, part keeping viewers interested, and part doing what he thinks the audience expects him to do.  What all-American male wouldn’t pursue Angela — especially if she’s throwing herself at him?  That might be running through his mind.  In my opinion, he hasn’t shown real attraction for any of the women in the house.

What’s interesting is that Angela has talked to Tyler about “being cold” and Tyler has told Angela that he will lie to anybody because he “doesn’t care,” yet they are pursuing each other anyway.

And frankly, if you really look at Tyler’s face, he isn’t very good looking.  It’s the hair!  Take away the hair and you’re left with some average looking dude.  Angela doesn’t come across as someone who would settle for average.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Skycatcher said:

What's nice to me is that they can both go back to Hilton Head instead of different parts of the country.

47 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I think Angela lives in LA now thus her "modeling career". I think Tyler still lives in HH or prefers it there. Of course, if he wins BB he may be on the reality circuit in LA for a while and maybe they'll continue to see each other. I think they get along really well but I think they are on the low scale when it comes to reality tv showmances. I will be curious how they hold up if Tyler were to cut her or if she goes in the DE with or without him actually voting her out.

He told someone (I think one of the guys) early on that he's always wanted to move out to California and that he was hoping to stay out there for awhile after the show.  Guess he figure out an easy way to do that. 

So the three possible evictions tonight are Brett, Angela, or Sam. Depending on who wins HOH and Veto. 

I like Brett a lot, but I kind of want him evicted just to make JC squirm. I’ll take any option that causes JC the most discomfort. 

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I never get a DE I want.  Oh wait, didn't Raven go out on the DE? Maybe it did happen once...

Yeah, but even Paul sucked the fun out of Raven's eviction. I found her jury stuff more riveting. 

I feel the same way. I assume that I won't get my way so Brett's a goner. Like all DEs, I get anxiety the day of and question if I want to watch live. I totally will, but I'm going to be a bundle of nerves.

1 minute ago, RandomWatcher said:

Oh hell, Jokers has Instagram pics of Swaggy ring shopping. 

I can't say I'm surprised. We all better prepare for the stupid proposal in which Bayleigh will feel inclined to say yes because all public proposals go that way. 

Or, he won't have the balls to do it on finale night. Or it's all a big hoax to get more attention on him. Watch it be some lame ass promise ring or even a ring for someone in his family. 

Meh, whatever. That relationship will fail in about a year anyway since these two knew each other for exactly three weeks. It's no Jess/Cody relationship, where it was genuine and they at least waited a few months to get engaged after the show. 

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I am gonna be a pile of anxiety for the DE tomorrow....AGAIN. This always happens with every DE and the DE always sucks in some way, whether a stupid random person goes or someone I've been rooting for goes. It's never the person I want gone. 

Fucking same. And I don't even care anymore! This fucking show, man. Even now, where I haven't been invested in like at least a month, and I am still all anxious for this DE.

11 hours ago, missyb said:

Among the many reasons I am a Tyler fan, one is I enjoy his DR's. I feel like we are getting genuine Tyler.

I despise Tyler's DRs, but I do agree with you that he's genuine in them.

34 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I like Brett a lot, but I kind of want him evicted just to make JC squirm. I’ll take any option that causes JC the most discomfort. 

Oh wow, good point. I still think I'd rather Brett not go just so Kaycee/Angela/Tyler don't get their way, but if they do at least I have JC's discomfort to look forward to lol.

13 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

We all better prepare for the stupid proposal in which Bayleigh will feel inclined to say yes because all public proposals go that way. 

Imagine if she said no. I would lol for weeks!

This coming week will be the surprise eviction, right? What day does that usually happen? Is it Monday? 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Fucking same. And I don't even care anymore! This fucking show, man. Even now, where I haven't been invested in like at least a month, and I am still all anxious for this DE.

I don't know whether you really know this on the top of your head, but is there someone particular you'd rather NOT leave for the DE? I know the only person I don't want leaving is Brett (...ok and maybe Sam. Any other person I'm good with), and if I didn't care about Brett as much as I do, I'd be fine with this DE. 

8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh wow, good point. I still think I'd rather Brett not go just so Kaycee/Angela/Tyler don't get their way, but if they do at least I have JC's discomfort to look forward to lol.

I think we'll see JC squirming when he's on the block tonight (if he's on the block tonight), and also know he isn't touching F2 is nice. I can wait a bit longer if it means Brett can survive the week. 

9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This coming week will be the surprise eviction, right? What day does that usually happen? Is it Monday? 

I want to say it's Monday night? I know the feeds are off for at least two days and the surprise eviction airs next Wednesday, if I remember the schedule correctly.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Even now, where I haven't been invested in like at least a month, and I am still all anxious for this DE

Production should take a note of that.  The potential for a game changing surprise (sort of, maybe) is awesome as opposed to the drag of these past few weeks.  Then again every time production tries to arrange a game changing surprise they fall flat on their collective asses, so go figure.

ETA: What surprise eviction?  If you're talking about the DE,  I thought it was tonight. Yes? No?

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

ETA: What surprise eviction?  If you're talking about the DE,  I thought it was tonight. Yes? No?

I think they're referring to the one that happens in the middle of the week at the end of the season, and the feeds go down all day and we don't know who's evicted until it airs.

Just now, Ceeg said:

I think they're referring to the one that happens in the middle of the week at the end of the season, and the feeds go down all day and we don't know who's evicted until it airs.

Yeah, that's when the feeds go down and I'm constantaly checking to see if they are back on. I hate that.

I'm watching the Angela/Tyler love confessions, and the juxtaposition between them on Cams 1/2 and Haleigh eating alone in the Geo Room on Cams 3/4 is the perfect visual representation of BB20.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I know the only person I don't want leaving is Brett (...ok and maybe Sam. Any other person I'm good with), and if I didn't care about Brett as much as I do, I'd be fine with this DE. 

I think we'll see JC squirming when he's on the block tonight (if he's on the block tonight), and also know he isn't touching F2 is nice. I can wait a bit longer if it means Brett can survive the week. 

Yes, please, 100%. I want Brett and Sam to stay. And maybe Kaycee. I still like her. But Tyler, Angela, JC. Buh bye. I'm not counting Haleigh, as she's already gone. 

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Yikes!  Swaggy had commented on that tweet with Angela and Tyler confessing their feelings with a GIF of Will Smith saying RUN.  He's probably worried that they'll be the top showmance of the season.  Tangela have existed longer that Swayleigh!

• Love 19

Was just thinking how fast these last two weeks are going to go. We're gonna have four evictions in the next 7 days. 2 tonight, surprise (taped) eviction next week, then the live eviction next Wednesday or Thursday to get it down to F3 for the last week in the house.

4 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

Yikes!  Swaggy had commented on that tweet with Angela and Tyler confessing their feelings with a GIF of Will Smith saying RUN.  He's probably worried that they'll be the top showmance of the season.  Tangela have existed longer that Swayleigh!

I wish I could bet money somewhere on Tyler dating Kaitlyn after the show longer than he dates Angela.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, RandomWatcher said:

image.png.2a08ffdf608be0c8db3bf00e04d475f3.png

12 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I wish I could bet money somewhere on Tyler dating Kaitlyn after the show longer than he dates Angela.

I'll take that bet - surely we could set something up on PayPal? :D I don't think he was into Kaitlyn at all, he just needed to manage her for game purposes, and for Kaitlyn, manage = cuddle. Plus, he found out after the fact, she was talking the same way to Fess, and working on Brett. AND he knew she was doing all of that while she had a long term boyfriend. Tyler isn't dumb; that's enough red flags to stock a souvenir shop in China.

• Love 11
26 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

Because everyone's been asking (lol)...Here's MY ranking of the HG who are still there: 

1- Tyler

2- Sam (sorry - still like her but don't see much chance of her winning)

3 - Brett

4 - Kaycee

5 - Angela (can't stand her - the arrogance of someone who is not nearly as beautiful as she thinks she is)

6 - JC - he is just disgusting in every way

**Not even including Haleigh - she's a walking "Gone Girl"

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, ohcomeon said:

I disagree with most of this. I see a lot of my daughter in Angela. Because of the way she looks, she is perceived as being "cold" when in actuality she has some social anxiety and is very introverted and if put with someone she doesn't have anything in common with, she really does struggle to relate to them. I'm pretty sure the family of my daughter's current boyfriend thought she was very cold and really not that into him because she looks like someone who should be ultra confident and bubbly personality (short, blond, blue eyed, dresses pretty preppy with a strong Christian faith from the South.... basically someone a few posters here would take one look at and hate on sight). Believe me, it's not fun to be thought of as "stuck up" when you are actually shy and insecure. 

And also it's unfortunate that her age group being grew up with the constand social media and with apps like Yik Yak that encouraged them to negatively comment or critique others. Her MS and HS friends were brutal. It's only now that she's hit her early 20's that I see them really becoming more kind to each other but that behavior is a hard habit to break. With Angela spending so much of her youth being critiqued by coaches and judges and seeing her teammates getting the same treatment, I'm not surprised that she defaults to being critical. Hopefully, going back and hearing the stuff come out of her mouth will help her realized how catty she seems. 

I could be projecting my daughter onto Angela, but I really see her feeling comfortable and confident around Tyler, not as someone who is using him to create a story line. 

And I think Tyler is adorable. I hate his hair though and wish he'd cut it.

As far as Kaitlyn and Tyler, I always got the feeling that she annoyed Tyler and he was just putting up with her for the game.

I agree to some extent. I don't think she is as cold as she seems, though I suspect a lot of that is training to keep it together in front of others. She becomes infinitely more likeable when she lets her facade down (like when she talks about Tyler). I still think she is a jerk, but I agree that some of that could change in the future.

• Love 3

Tweets

REALvegas4sure #bb20#savebbusa‏ @REALvegas4sure 1m1 minute ago

More

Who do you WANT do best in today's BOOTH COMP HOH? And, Julie IS on call sheet still. #BB20 #SaveBBUSA

I'm getting a vibe that JC or Brett will win this HOH.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 2

I actually think it would be better for Tyler's game if he didn't get his way during the second half of the DE.  He needs to cut Angela as soon as possible.  And once she's gone maybe he will wake up and realize that taking Kaycee to final 2 is a bad idea.

47 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Was just thinking how fast these last two weeks are going to go. We're gonna have four evictions in the next 7 days. 2 tonight, surprise (taped) eviction next week, then the live eviction next Wednesday or Thursday to get it down to F3 for the last week in the house.

If Sam lasts through tonight the quicker pace might make her go super duper crazy!

37 minutes ago, ohcomeon said:

I disagree with most of this. I see a lot of my daughter in Angela. Because of the way she looks, she is perceived as being "cold" when in actuality she has some social anxiety and is very introverted and if put with someone she doesn't have anything in common with, she really does struggle to relate to them. I'm pretty sure the family of my daughter's current boyfriend thought she was very cold and really not that into him because she looks like someone who should be ultra confident and bubbly personality (short, blond, blue eyed, dresses pretty preppy with a strong Christian faith from the South.... basically someone a few posters here would take one look at and hate on sight). Believe me, it's not fun to be thought of as "stuck up" when you are actually shy and insecure. 

I am the same way and have the same issues. I'm not very expressive and around people I don't know I am very reserved and quiet.  Even if I interact with people and think I'm being friendly more often than not people seem to think I'm a bitch and not very nice - all because I wasn't SUPER friendly and talkative with them.  

I have to go to a friend's event tonight and some board members from the company I work for will be there, I know them well enough, they're nice and they know me but I'm still going to have major anxiety having to go up and say hi to them (because I don't think there will be enough people to avoid them completely) and then feel completely awkward around other people there that I don't know so I will be stuck to the side of my other friend who will also be there. 

And then I'll get to come home and get more anxiety watching the DE!!! I'm not sure if I'll be home before it ends so I might read spoilers so I don't have quite as much anxiety. 

I think I get anxiety for DE's - no only because I'm worried someone I like will leave - but I feel for those people that didn't have time to gather up their own belongings and will know that other people packed up their underwear and dirty clothes. 

I hope someone warned Sam that she might want to make sure all of her belongings are gathered into one area just in case. 

oh yea, i forgot sam is already packed.  PHEW!  she's the one i'm most worried about for DE.

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

I don't think he was into Kaitlyn at all,

I disagree. I thought he was clearly into her, and said on more than one occasion that she reminded him of his ex. Could have been for game purposes but I thought they had good chemistry.

Having not turned on the feeds at all this week, if Brett or JC wins HOH who are they targeting? 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

I mentioned this but Sam's mom somehow looks younger than Sam. Wow. Sam must have had a rough couple of years. 

Hay looks just like her mom which is weird because isnt she adopted?

Felt bad for JC on a human level. He's still a shit though.

I have mixed feelings about Sam, but looks-wise I think she's cute as a button, not at all rough looking.

• Love 17
32 minutes ago, lilabennet said:

I actually think it would be better for Tyler's game if he didn't get his way during the second half of the DE.  He needs to cut Angela as soon as possible.  And once she's gone maybe he will wake up and realize that taking Kaycee to final 2 is a bad idea.

This showmance might’ve saved his game. If he takes her F2 The Hive won’t vote for her.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, mooses said:

Um, I don't think Tyler is cutting Angela anytime soon... 

ETA: 

Angela: "What now?" 

Tyler: "We win. And tell the world." 

Nice knowing you, Kaycee. He has a F2 with everyone but Angela. Sheesh. Really should have fallen in love with anyone else left. 

Smashcut to Angela's DR session where she coldly says, "Listen, I told him whatever he needed to hear. I'll probably tell Kaycee I'm falling for her, too. Whatever it takes." 

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I disagree. I thought he was clearly into her, and said on more than one occasion that she reminded him of his ex. Could have been for game purposes but I thought they had good chemistry.

I feel like we watched two different live feeds. Tyler cuddled with Kaitlyn, but 99% of the time it was in reaction to Kaitlyn being all up on him first. Also, he told Kaitlyn quite a few times they needed to separate and not seem so close for *wink wink* "game purposes". AFAIK at this point, he gives zero fucks about being caught in the act with Angela, so much that he's made a game out of it. Of course, he's denying they're in a showmance with his words, but he's really shown no effort or will to physically separate himself from Angela. And now is the point where it actually really matters, because people's endgames are starting to clear up and narrow. 

• Love 14
17 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

This is just pure speculation on my part- but I think he's really concerned that whatever potential opportunities that him and Bay should be getting as a "Big Brother Showmance"  could potentially be taken away from them and given to Angela & Tyler- and that's why he's being such a dick. The Angela & Tyler storyline in the game I'm sure is heaven for production- they both save each other from the block- they are a power duo winning comps- they then start falling for each other, and their "Ice Queen" heart is melting- (Don't worry I rolled my eyes when I wrote that). Not to mention the fact that Tyler is the "mastermind" of the season- the Superfan and was ADAMANT about no Showmances. If they end up on The Amazing Race or something if that is even an option- instead of Swaggy & Bay- I think Swaggy is going to lose his damn mind. LOL.

All signs seem to point to this easily. It's why I don't really like them as a showmance. When they were both in the house, I actually did. I thought they were cute and, despite not being a fan of them individually, I thought they worked well together. They spent time together, but they also weren't holed up in the pink room 24/7 like other couples. Swaggy didn't lay down and die after he was backdoored; he left Bayleigh's side to go campaign, which is unlike a lot of previous couples.

However, from the last sex night that they had with Swaggy bragging about not pulling out to his eviction and now out of the house, I think he's more into the idea of a showmance, rather than the showmance itself. Swaggy's only goal was to primp his brand. From the nickname to the t-shirts to the showmance, all Swaggy wanted was to get his name out there so he could achieve the highest possible reality TV fame that he could. It was his brand first and the game second. So, when he was evicted second and he realized that the only thing he'd be remembered for was being Bayleigh's showmance partner (as her being in the house longer than him guarantees her name to be remembered while his name has a chance of being remembered), he worked hard at throwing everything he could into the showmance. His goal was utilizing the little fame he did get with Bayleigh to become popular. Being the only true showmance this season, for a while, worked. Sure, there was Fessy and Haleigh, but Swaggy's probably known that this showmance won't be remembered or well liked. Haleigh's not going to use that showmance for popularity and he thought that Swayleigh would be called on for opportunities before Faleigh. 

But then Tangela started emerging halfway through and I think that they've gotten a lot of attention online, attention that Swaggy wanted and could never truly get. So, cue his jealousy over Tyler and Angela. If he can draw enough negative attention, then his hope is that his showmance looks better. Look, he's staying with her parents! He's playing golf for FIVE HOURS. He's looking at rings! But what he's forgetting is that negative attention is still attention. Sure, we're talking about Swaggy now and giving him attention that he doesn't need, but he wants positive attention, and the casuals aren't going to remember Swayleigh over Tangela...because Swaggy didn't last long enough and wasn't memorable enough with a season full of memorable houseguests. In another season, perhaps he'd be popular. But in this season, with genuinely great casting, he's forgettable.

Swaggy got a lot of DRs in the two weeks that he was in the house. He even got a post-eviction segment. However, that was basically two months ago, at this point. He knows Tyler is the most popular person this season and he's jealous of that. Thus, taking it out on Tangela and trying everything to make Swaggy and Bayleigh the most talked about showmance this season.

But even the houseguests don't even talk about Swaggy that much. Bayleigh used to, but only because she had no true allies once he was gone. But everyone else talks about Kaitlyn, Rachel, and Winston more. Hell, I do think that the houseguests have had more conversations about Steve, though that's probably inaccurate.

• Love 16
17 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Smashcut to Angela's DR session where she coldly says, "Listen, I told him whatever he needed to hear. I'll probably tell Kaycee I'm falling for her, too. Whatever it takes." 

From your lips to the Big Brother Gods' ears. 

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

This is just pure speculation on my part- but I think he's really concerned that whatever potential opportunities that him and Bay should be getting as a "Big Brother Showmance"  could potentially be taken away from them and given to Angela & Tyler- and that's why he's being such a dick. The Angela & Tyler storyline in the game I'm sure is heaven for production- they both save each other from the block- they are a power duo winning comps- they then start falling for each other, and their "Ice Queen" heart is melting- (Don't worry I rolled my eyes when I wrote that). Not to mention the fact that Tyler is the "mastermind" of the season- the Superfan and was ADAMANT about no Showmances. If they end up on The Amazing Race or something if that is even an option- instead of Swaggy & Bay- I think Swaggy is going to lose his damn mind. LOL.

THIS.  He's worried about Tangela getting post show gigs over Swayleigh.  He needs cash fund those trips for the Swayleigh gang you tube channel (and baby - TBD).

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Cutty said:

Having not turned on the feeds at all this week, if Brett or JC wins HOH who are they targeting? 

JC would be Kaycee and Angela - unless he's not ballsy enough to do it himself

Brett hard to say. 

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I feel like we watched two different live feeds. Tyler cuddled with Kaitlyn, but 99% of the time it was in reaction to Kaitlyn being all up on him first. Also, he told Kaitlyn quite a few times they needed to separate and not seem so close for *wink wink* "game purposes". AFAIK at this point, he gives zero fucks about being caught in the act with Angela, so much that he's made a game out of it. Of course, he's denying they're in a showmance with his words, but he's really shown no effort or will to physically separate himself from Angela. And now is the point where it actually really matters, because people's endgames are starting to clear up and narrow. 

I don't think Tyler ever wanted a showmance with Kaitlyn, but that doesn't mean he wasn't into her. And we must have watched different feeds because I remember Tyler crawling into bed with her plenty when it didn't serve a game purpose. 

He's clearly into Angela (as much as horny 20 somethings who are locked in a house together for three months can be), I just think they have atrocious chemistry. It's actually uncomfortable to watch. But that's just my view of things. Also, the utter lack of chemistry could be because Angela is just a really awkward person.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Honestly I would LOVE a Sam HOH during DE because I'd like to see if she's super hosed by Tyler to put up JC and Brett. 

I'd love that too. 

I predict an Angela or Tyler win, though. We all know that Tyler has the capability of winning if he wants to, and he'll want to win this one. 

I'm just expecting Brett to leave. Oh well; he got to sixth place and he won't be forgotten, at least. 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I don't think Tyler ever wanted a showmance with Kaitlyn, but that doesn't mean he wasn't into her. And we must have watched different feeds because I remember Tyler crawling into bed with her plenty when it didn't serve a game purpose. 

He's clearly into Angela (as much as horny 20 somethings who are locked in a house together for three months can be), I just think they have atrocious chemistry. It's actually uncomfortable to watch. But that's just my view of things. Also, the utter lack of chemistry could be because Angela is just a really awkward person.

I saw Tyler crawl into Kaitlyns bed when she was HOH but never after. She was all over him. When he was a Havenot he no more than opened his eyes and she was over him crawling into his disk.

I think he liked her, she amused him but he was never "into" her or thinking about her romantically. Never ! He maintained the closeness because he needed her vote twice, To save Sam and to nominate Swaggy as a backdoor. The whole thing with him and Fessy lamenting that she played both of them was bull shit. It got the heat off of Tyler and made him look lost and forlorn. Just like Bretts schtick was looking like  lone wolf.

• Love 6

I wonder who Tyler prefers to stay over JC and Sam. 

sam says the last time she tried to study real hard it wasn't important so she's just going to let her brain do it's thing naturally. (something like that)

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, gunderda said:

JC would be Kaycee and Angela - unless he's not ballsy enough to do it himself

Brett hard to say. 

JC told Tyler that if he's wins he's putting up Angela & Sam- because Kaycee is stupid and he believes he can convince her not to pull Angela off the block if she wins Veto. LOL. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

JC told Tyler that if he's wins he's putting up Angela & Sam- because Kaycee is stupid and he believes he can convince her not to pull Angela off the block if she wins Veto. LOL. 

UGHHHHH freaking idiot. 

I actually want this to happen now. Or I need JC to not go tonight so he gets GBM's that say "hey idiot.. the 3 of us have been working together since day 1 and you were not running the show, we were"

Now Brett and JC are kinda studying

• Love 3

So, it seems like the HGs with the biggest chance of leaving are Brett/Angela. Kaycee/Sam could be collateral damage depending on how the Veto shakes out (unless L3 finally changed their mind and realized JC is the better backup target). 

There's a very real chance that Tyler is going to have to choose between Angela/Kaycee. I really wonder what he will do. I totally get believing he'd choose Angela after last night, but I feel like he'd have such a hard time doing Kaycee dirty like that - I kinda think he might distraughtly explain to Angela that him and Kaycee have had a F2 since Day 1, and he never expected to fall for her so hard. 

The scarier possibility is Tyler having to choose between Angela/Sam or Kaycee/Sam. That's when there's a very real chance Tyler gets murdered and the Big Brother doors lose their hinges. 

• Love 10