Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, mooses said:

The Civil War has begun. This DE could be bananas. 

I don't even know if I would want to call it a Civil War yet, for one reason: it's one vs three and the one was always going to be a target before F4. Unfortunately for me, Brett played right into Tyler's hands and gave him the loaded gun. So, if Brett goes on Thursday, it really will be on him, which I understand. I knew this was a strong possibility but I didn't know when Tyler was going to bring Kaycee the information needed to turn her, and it seems like he played it now. That really goes to show how good Tyler is; he knew when to play his cards, and Brett just helped things along. 

So no, for me, a Civil War isn't quite what I'd describe this as. It's a war, for sure, but Brett was always a target, whether he knew it or not. I'm just sad that Kaycee won't get that Tyler's been wanting to turn on Brett first. 

I figured that the DE eviction would be between Brett and Sam, but I wasn't sure if Brett had the votes to go UNLESS Tyler turned Kaycee and/or Angela. And now he's got the ability to do both and has already turned one. 

I just really need JC to go instead, but I knew it was always gonna be Brett. DEs always suck for me. I just wanted Brett to at least get fifth place. 

Also...I'm gonna say that L6 still want to pull off a blindside on Haleigh this week and I'm like "....but why?" It's super pointless.

I guess I should start prepping for Brett's eviction now. I wasn't really sure before but now, it seems like Tyler's gotten what he wants. 

The DE will be interesting no matter who wins. I still wish it would be Sam who won. I can't wait to see if Tyler tries to convince her to put up Brett. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

That reminds me of the French expression, jolie laide -- the "ugly beautiful" woman. 

Ruth Wilson, though, is simply splendid, by anyone's standard. (Except your sister, of course!)

Joan Cusack for me.  ;)

• Love 2

It seems that Tyler's #1 person is Kaycee. Of course, she is the HOH this week which helps but to him she is the #2 in command. LOL!!! It's like he doesn't want to involve Angela or let on he is playing the game. While it's probably a good move to get rid of Brett in the DE I was kind of hoping Level 6/5/4 would make it to the Final 4. Time will tell. This DE is so crucial to everyone except Tyler. It appears everyone wants to take him to the end.

• Love 1

Tyler’s game has really fallen apart. He possesses the knowledge that Brett will be targeting Kaycee and Angela (who’ve both assembled game resumes that are far more impressive than Tyler’s at this point), so he runs and tells them in an effort to get Brett evicted? So he can keep the people who will beat him in F2? And one of them would evict Tyler if given the chance? While Brett would keep (and subsequently lose to) Tyler? Yikes.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, JediDVguy said:

Tyler’s game has really fallen apart. He possesses the knowledge that Brett will be targeting Kaycee and Angela (who’ve both assembled game resumes that are far more impressive than Tyler’s at this point), so he runs and tells them in an effort to get Brett evicted? So he can keep the people who will beat him in F2? And one of them would evict Tyler if given the chance? While Brett would keep (and subsequently lose to) Tyler? Yikes.

I'm not so sure Tyler would lose to Brett in a F2.  Brett spilled to Scottie he was leaving before he was evicted (wasnt on feeds) and basically apologized for how it all played out.  He will probably get Halieghs vote (and Fessi) by extension.  JC might get bitter at the end.  A bunch of other people on the jury could be extremely bitter about Tyler to.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, JediDVguy said:

Everyone left in the house, once Haleigh leaves, would keep Tyler. So why not sow seeds of distrust against others? Sam and JC have yet to win a single comp (not counting the tree). Brett won veto and almost got this week’s HOH. Why not evict Brett when they can, rather than wait until F4? 

As for who Tyler can beat in the F2, tbh I don’t think it’s clear cut with anyone. I could see a winning case being made for every single person left in the house. It’s a toss up who wins at this point. It really all depends on upcoming game moves, the jury’s mindset, and how much info the eventual L6 jurors tell FOUTTE. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

It seems that Tyler's #1 person is Kaycee. Of course, she is the HOH this week which helps but to him she is the #2 in command. LOL!!! It's like he doesn't want to involve Angela or let on he is playing the game. While it's probably a good move to get rid of Brett in the DE I was kind of hoping Level 6/5/4 would make it to the Final 4. Time will tell. This DE is so crucial to everyone except Tyler. It appears everyone wants to take him to the end.

It's interesting because he told Kaycee that if it came down to her or Angela, he'd let go of Angela. So, unless that's a boldface lie and he's betting on Kaycee not being bitter, his F2 plan hasn't changed like some people thought it would.

13 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Everyone left in the house, once Haleigh leaves, would keep Tyler. So why not sow seeds of distrust against others? Sam and JC have yet to win a single comp (not counting the tree). Brett won veto and almost got this week’s HOH. Why not evict Brett when they can, rather than wait until F4? 

I'd count Sam's tree win as a legit win.  But it's still only one win for Sam and none for JC. Brett's getting better at comps but his social game is why he needs to go.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's interesting because he told Kaycee that if it came down to her or Angela, he'd let go of Angela. So, unless that's a boldface lie and he's betting on Kaycee not being bitter, his F2 plan hasn't changed like some people thought it would.

I'd count Sam's tree win as a legit win.  But it's still only one win for Sam and none for JC. Brett's getting better at comps but his social game is why he needs to go.

I think since Sams tree win she has not even tried to win. She doesn’t want the stress of being HOH and has not felt personally threatened enough  to want to win veto.

now, that we are down to six that may change. I don’t think she is as dumb in mental comps as she appears.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Irishsecra said:

I think since Sams tree win she has not even tried to win. She doesn’t want the stress of being HOH and has not felt personally threatened enough  to want to win veto.

now, that we are down to six that may change. I don’t think she is as dumb in mental comps as she appears.

I feel certain that she's thrown certain comps. She's definitely thrown at least two mental comps, as she did the same shoulder shrug "oopsie" thing, which seems to say that she got the answers wrong on purpose. 

My ideal scenario for the DE is Sam winning HOH and not giving Tyler the satisfaction of getting Brett out by nominating JC and Angela. Except I fear Tyler will convince Sam to backdoor Brett. 

I think Brett could easily be a bitter juror if he's evicted during the DE. Couple that with the fact that he's a good speaker and he could rally votes against Tyler. I don't really want that to happen and hope that Brett respects the move, but I also can't blame him for being a little bitter if he's blindsided. 

I know I'm hoping against hope that JC's evicted. 

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

And didn't she win it after being on slop for a week?  Totally a legit win. 

12 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Based on their reactions this season, I wouldn't be surprised if they thought that Amber seduced Caleb.

Haleigh does, sigh. RS brought it up in a convo once about Caleb being creepy with Amber and Haleigh said Amber egged it on.

7 hours ago, missyb said:

Might be a good idea for Angela to whisper to Brett, we need to be sitting next to each other at F2. They hate us both but have to vote for one of us. 

This made me wonder what Angela's end game plan was/is. Did she just plan on going to F4 with L4 and then, what, hope she wins the comps at the end? Does she plan on taking Kaycee to the end? Does she think Kaycee will take her? Does she think Tyler will? And what was/is Kaycee's plan? The same, but taking Tyler to the end? I feel like L4 (minus Tyler) was so wrapped up in the alliance that they didn't really think about how they were going to individually navigate the end game so that they could win.

I've decided my preference for the winner, although in fairness I don't really give a shit at this point lol. Anyway, my ranking would be Angela -  Sam (I just think it'd be funny) - Brett - Tyler/Kaycee (interchangeable to me) - JC. Although I would maybe rank JC above Tyler/Kaycee just because it'd be funny, but he's such a shitty person so I don't know.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Haleigh does, sigh. RS brought it up in a convo once about Caleb being creepy with Amber and Haleigh said Amber egged it on.

For some reason this made me laugh really hard.  That probably explains her relationship with Fessi in the early part of the season

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, gunderda said:

And didn't she win it after being on slop for a week?  Totally a legit win. 

I have felt since the beginning that Sam could totally win the last HOH. She has to get to Final 3 ideally with Tyler and JC

i really feel she could win endurance, and she knows everybody’s stories so she would have a good shot at the final part 3 comp.

no one sees her as a comp threat at all. Houseguests and fans of the show.

That’s why I don’t rule out her winning the DE HOH after coming off the block. However I have actually no idea who she would nominate. Prob Kaycee since she just nominated her, maybe JC, maybe Angela. I think Tyler and Brett are relatively safe.

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think Brett could easily be a bitter juror if he's evicted during the DE. Couple that with the fact that he's a good speaker and he could rally votes against Tyler. I don't really want that to happen and hope that Brett respects the move, but I also can't blame him for being a little bitter if he's blindsided. 

I'm not sure about that. I could be wrong, but Brett strikes me as someone who understands that it's a game, and is therefore unlikely to be bitter unless someone comes after him personally. And even then - hello, Angie! - he doesn't really seem to gaf for the most part.

49 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I know I'm hoping against hope that JC's evicted. 

Manifesting!!!!

25 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

I have felt since the beginning that Sam could totally win the last HOH. She has to get to Final 3 ideally with Tyler and JC

i really feel she could win endurance, and she knows everybody’s stories so she would have a good shot at the final part 3 comp.

no one sees her as a comp threat at all.

The problem is that those last questions can 1) be a crapshoot, and 2) rely on the given HG to give a real answer vs purposefully trying to fuck with them to make sure they get it wrong. If I'm juror #5 and they ask me who my favorite HG is, if the finalists are Tyler and Kaycee, I'll say Tyler. If the finalists are Sam and JC, I'll say Kaitlyn. I don't like either of them, so FRO just for my own amusement.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

I'm not sure about that. I could be wrong, but Brett strikes me as someone who understands that it's a game, and is therefore unlikely to be bitter unless someone comes after him personally. And even then - hello, Angie! - he doesn't really seem to gaf for the most part.

I could see it going either way. It's not hard for me to picture him being a bitter juror, but it's just as likely for him to be fine with voting for the best person. He did tell Haleigh that he could be bitter if blindsided, and though he's telling it to Haleigh, of all people, I think he speaks partially in truth. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I could see it going either way. It's not hard for me to picture him being a bitter juror, but it's just as likely for him to be fine with voting for the best person. He did tell Haleigh that he could be bitter if blindsided, and though he's telling it to Haleigh, of all people, I think he speaks partially in truth. 

I think Taren on RHAP explained it the best this morning.  Brett is the perfect jeer that will exit the house very bitter and upset but after a week or so he will calm down and respect the game.  Its the same way he handled Tyler taking the Hawaii trip from him

• Love 8

I'm trying to think of what I want to have happen in the DE.  Either Angela or Brett leaving, but I don't know who I'd want as HOH.  For Angela leaving, I would guess JC winning HOH (Hah!), but I don't know who would nominate Brett.  

I actually don't want JC leaving in the DE.  I want that asshole sitting on the block all week, stewing.  

• Love 11

Anyone else pretty sure the HOH will be a crapshoot?  They annoy me.  

16 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I'm trying to think of what I want to have happen in the DE.  Either Angela or Brett leaving, but I don't know who I'd want as HOH.  For Angela leaving, I would guess JC winning HOH (Hah!), but I don't know who would nominate Brett.  

I actually don't want JC leaving in the DE.  I want that asshole  son of a bitch sitting on the block all week, stewing.  

I agree with every word.  Thank you Sam for the new tag for JC.  I fixed it for you. 

Edited by Wings
Just now, Katesus7 said:

I actually don't want JC leaving in the DE.  I want that asshole sitting on the block all week, stewing.  

I think Tyler will throw it so someone else can get blood on his hands.  Not sure if he'll go for the F5 HOH or throw it so he has a chance at F4 HOH.

If it's questions I think Sam has a good chance.  After being on the block she shouldn't feel safe.

4 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

If it's questions I think Sam has a good chance.  After being on the block she shouldn't feel safe.

I think Sam will gun for DE HOH. If she's determined enough, she could win it. I don't think she'll throw it. 

5 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

I think Tyler will throw it so someone else can get blood on his hands.  Not sure if he'll go for the F5 HOH or throw it so he has a chance at F4 HOH.

Tyler will fight to win DE HOH if Angela's eliminated early on. He knows that he's safe, but he needs Brett to be evicted in order for his ideal F5 to happen. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Although I would maybe rank JC [to win] above Tyler/Kaycee just because it'd be funny, but he's such a shitty person so I don't know.

OMG!  We'd never see the end of that little famewhore if he won.  He is already an insufferable a-hole.  If he won that would "prove" that he was the bestest, most brilliant ever. Kinda like Swaggy on steroids. Gag.

• Love 11
59 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Oh no no no no no.  I want JC in the JH, blindsided and raving lunatic mad.  Bring a little ray of sunshine into the JH, donchaknow.  :D

I mean... just imagine it...  hee hee hee hee hee...!!!

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I've been trying to think about what Tyler is thinking (and it's possible I am completely wrong) but we know he's a Superfan- and both him & Kaycee have referenced Derrick and Cody a few times as a duo that were incredibly loyal to each other. Maybe Tyler is thinking he’s the Dan to Kaycee’s Memphis or the Derrick to Kaycee’s Cody. The Dan & Derrick always win. That’s why he isn’t worried about Kaycee, especially since he can explain that he's been the strategic one- and also won comps. But then Kaycee was the loyal solider who also won comps when needed to propel both of them to the end. Just a thought. 

I think my favorite part of the Kaycee/Tyler conversation last night was when Tyler told her what Brett was doing and she finally believed it and was like "THAT LITTLE BITCH"- I was laughing so hard I had to stop the feed for a second to gain my composure. 

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Oh no no no no no.  I want JC in the JH, blindsided and raving lunatic mad.  Bring a little ray of sunshine into the JH, donchaknow.  :D

I mean... just imagine it...  hee hee hee hee hee...!!!

Can I like this more than once? : )

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Look for Bretts GBM to say, I tried to save you but they were dead set on you going. Same for JC's.

• Love 1

Tyler is going to hype Brett up, convince him to throw the HOH

Sounds like Tyler and Kaycee are playing to get Brett out during the DE.

Tyler said he will put up Sam and JC if he gets HOH and tell Brett whatever to make him throw the veto. 

• Love 2

If Tyler succeeds in getting Brett out, he will sail to Final 2. Everyone left will be people who would take him and he has a fair chance of beating. 

I will be sad because up till now Brett was loyal to level 6 until he sensed he was the odd man out. I think Brett never expected to get as far as he did so had no end game strategy and was winging it. I really wanted him to get to the Final 3 at least. 

Tyler has played a good game up till now but I don't want him to win. Just something about him I don't like. I'd be OK with any of the girls winning. 

• Love 3

As we were hoping, the game is back OWWWWN ( as Monica would say). 

Two operations are underfoot. Operations Get Brett and opposing Operation Get Angela. 

This game had a lull, but as everyone was hoping near the end we would get some fun times.

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

If Tyler succeeds in getting Brett out, he will sail to Final 2. Everyone left will be people who would take him and he has a fair chance of beating. 

I will be sad because up till now Brett was loyal to level 6 until he sensed he was the odd man out. I think Brett never expected to get as far as he did so had no end game strategy and was winging it. I really wanted him to get to the Final 3 at least. 

Tyler has played a good game up till now but I don't want him to win. Just something about him I don't like. I'd be OK with any of the girls winning. 

Well, Tyler's sailing to F2, no matter what. It's winning in F2 that makes it easier if Brett is out. Brett's been mostly loyal, for sure, but the last few weeks has had him so worried about his alliance (with good reason) that he chose the wrong person in his alliance to be loyal to. Angela and Kaycee wanted Brett in F4 with them. Tyler never wanted it, so of course he'd flip on Brett once he had information that could definitely be used against him. 

Brett's obviously leaving tomorrow night. I'm saying this with confidence so that I can be pleasantly surprised if he doesn't go, rather than raging mad if I never prepared and he went.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

Tyler is going to hype Brett up, convince him to throw the HOH

Sounds like Tyler and Kaycee are playing to get Brett out during the DE.

Tyler said he will put up Sam and JC if he gets HOH and tell Brett whatever to make him throw the veto. 

Wow, that would really piss off Sam and JC. Who is the pawn?

I could see Sam being mad enough to spill his secrets.

48 minutes ago, missyb said:

As we were hoping, the game is back OWWWWN ( as Monica would say). 

Two operations are underfoot. Operations Get Brett and opposing Operation Get Angela. 

This game had a lull, but as everyone was hoping near the end we would get some fun times.

And Sam is no longer anyone’s target. 

Edited by Irishsecra
7 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Wow, that would really piss off Sam and JC. Who is the pawn?

I could see Sam being mad enough to spill his secrets.

And Sam is no longer anyone’s target. 

Tyler said what they would tell Sam and JC to make sure they weren't mad afterwards but I think I got distracted so I have no idea what he said. 

So if it's Brett vs Anyone - Brett for sure goes right? I guess unless it's Brett vs Angela but I don't see how that could happen. 

Sam vs Angela - whoever is HOH I guess would depend on who goes.  Can there be a tie for DE eviction or am I not counting correctly?

7 hours ago, Nashville said:
11 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

That reminds me of the French expression, jolie laide -- the "ugly beautiful" woman. 

Ruth Wilson, though, is simply splendid, by anyone's standard. (Except your sister, of course!)

Joan Cusack for me.  ;)

For me, it’s Sarah Jessica Parker, Hilary Swank, Jennifer Aniston. Maybe Julia Roberts, she’s borderline 

• Love 1

I just want one of Tyler's plans not to work.  Unfortunately, I never get what I want,  so adios Brett.  I never liked you,  but you were my only hope for a roadblock to Tyler's inevitable march to F2.   

Here's why Brett was stupid to align with these people... they demonstrated early only that they could lie easily and with conviction.   When you align with people who live by the backdoor plan,  you're just waiting for it to happen to you. 

It's so funny how Brett will be brought down by the same thing that took out everyone else,  even though he has seen up close how these guys think and operate.   At least the others in jury house have ignorance of the L6 and their methods as an excuse.   Brett is simply dumb. I hope RS just laughs at how they played him. 

• Love 9

Why on Earth would Brett ever throw the veto in a double eviction? 

7 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

Here's why Brett was stupid to align with these people... t

I don't think he was stupid for aligning with them. I do think he is stupid for not making any kind of side alliances until it was too late. 

We give FOOTY a hard time for not seeing the obvious but Brett is guilty of that. I posted over a month ago that he had no plan for the endgame. 

• Love 6

FIrst off, why would Brett throw anything at this point? I could understand earlier but now is a dumb time to do it. I would still like Level 4 to keep Brett and evict Sam & JC first. That said, he's gonna have to go some time so it's probably better in the DE then a normal long week of being on the block. I'm just curious what Brett's reaction will be. Will he be angry or laugh it off? So, Haleigh is going out first and the second person is still a mystery. Anything can happen. Of course, if by some miracle JC wins HOH or Veto he could save Brett. Then he might take the shot at Angela which Brett wants but doesn't want to do it personally.

Edited by ByaNose
21 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Why on Earth would Brett ever throw the veto in a double eviction? 

Brett thinks the plan is to evict Sam.  Sam and JC go up,  if one wins pov, Angela or Tyler goes up, according to the L4... except, of course,  Brett is now the enemy, and will be the replacement. 

Since Brett thinks it's Sam or JC going,  he's planning on throwing HOH and Veto because he's nominally aligned with Sam and JC and doesn't want to have to refuse to use the veto on them...ie clean hands. 

Knowing how these guys live for the blindside, he IS stupid for ever thinking he's safe.   Also, why in the hell did he ever think Tyler had no deals and would team up with him?   He's seen Tyler lie to every person.   Did Brett think he was the special chosen snowflake??

Edited by Sketcher
  • Love 7
30 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

He's seen Tyler lie to every person.   Did Brett think he was the special chosen snowflake??

That seems to be Tyler's super-power -- he can make everyone feel like the special chosen snowflake!

• Love 6

Sam talking to Tyler - says she doesn't think she's involved in anyone else's big plans.  someone told her she's a shoe-in for america's favorite. but she says everyone is deserving. 

She doesn't want to rock the boat, she doesn't want to suffer the consequences.  She's happy to be there as long as she's there.  She's sure there are people in the house that are using her, taking her for granted and underestimated her.  What's she's good at is not very useful in this house. Doesn't make her less of a person. She's going to kill them with kindness. Her patience is miles long (umm.... ) 

• Love 2

"I am also aware that everybody has assumed, or is telling themselves, that I'm a shoo-in for America's Favorite, and that's my consolation." 

Yeah, Sam's strategy has been playing for that AF prize money. Too bad she's bad at that game, too. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, RagePaige said:

Lol Brett isn't going to throw a comp.  He hasn't intentionally done it all season

I didn't believe it really when he mentioned it to Tyler- I was like no freaking way- but he was outside around 3 a.m. by himself and he said outloud that he is going to throw it. 

• Love 4

The problem with the jury is that they truly thinks Tyler is a follower and I don’t see them changing their minds.    I believe if Kaycee wins any more comps, she will win at F2 over everyone.  Tyler may see her as a loyal soldier but I doubt the jury will.   Tyler’s best bet is to bring Angela.  Most of the jury hates her.  

I see Tyler playing a Derrick’s game.  Final 2 deals with everyone.  If he gets to final three and loses, he’s counting on someone to take him.  

I’m always surprised that none of these geniuses have compared notes and discovered that Tyler has deals with most of the house.  Can you imagine if Sam found out about all of Tyler’s secret F2 deals?  Oh man,  she’d be hearing hissing alright.  

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Ugh exactly! 

2 hours ago, Sketcher said:

I just want one of Tyler's plans not to work.  Unfortunately, I never get what I want,  so adios Brett.  I never liked you,  but you were my only hope for a roadblock to Tyler's inevitable march to F2.   

Here's why Brett was stupid to align with these people... they demonstrated early only that they could lie easily and with conviction.   When you align with people who live by the backdoor plan,  you're just waiting for it to happen to you. 

It's so funny how Brett will be brought down by the same thing that took out everyone else,  even though he has seen up close how these guys think and operate.   At least the others in jury house have ignorance of the L6 and their methods as an excuse.   Brett is simply dumb. I hope RS just laughs at how they played him. 

I love this post!

• Love 1