Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Kaycee's pretty good and all, especially when she isn't hanging around Angela (as I feel Angela brings out the worst in Kaycee when they start bitching about people) but I was really rooting for a Sam win here. I needed JC to go this week, and now he's sticking around for at least an extra two days. I know technically, the feeds will come back Wednesday night so JC's likely only lasting an extra day on the feeds for us, but still.

Oh well; I haven't really tuned in to the feeds in the last two days anyway. 

• Love 5

I'm trying to simplify the logic for this next vote on Wed. and I figure the following is accurate. But I'm not sure. Can anyone please help me?

Sam and JC's wishes don't count.  If two of the other three players (Tyler, Angela and KC) both agree, then their decision stands.  Whoever they want out,  goes out.  But if two of the other three disagree, then the third person's vote decides who goes.

For example:

If Angela & KC disagree then Tyler's vote determines who goes.  If Angela & Tyler disagree then KC's vote determines who goes.  IF Tyler & KC disagree then Angela's vote determines who goes.

Does this sound correct and reasonable?  Is there a simpler way to summarize it? Have I made a mistake with this summary?

Edited by MissBluxom
39 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I mean, out of who is left in the house, Kaycee is probably the one I like the most so what the hell, comp beast it to the end. 

But I liked her better when she was an unsalted peanut. Just sayin'. 

No. No. No worries. I agree. KC is the most deserving of them all. KC is really great. I want to see her win. All of the others seem to have some kind of terrible flaw. I may try to write a post later that states what I consider to be those flaws. I suppose that I just can't understand some people. I think Angela is smart and beautiful but why in the world would she rub the noses of people in shit when she needs their votes to win?  IMHO, she just threw away the $500K when she made all those ugly nasty GBMs. And for what purpose did she do that? Is she independently wealthy? Does she not want to win the money? Does she have so much money that she just doesn't care? I find her behavior to be inexplicable.  I love Angela. I think she is indescribably hot and beautiful but I just can't understand her actions. YIKES!!

Edited by MissBluxom
  • Love 1

I thought the harshest Angela jury GBM (pre-jury ones won’t matter for the vote) was to Rockstar.... but that wasn’t that harsh IMO. She was calling out what Rockstar said about her. If Rockstar has any conscience, she would recognize that and feel guilty for having said it in the first place.  Of course, it’s entirely possible Rockstar won’t feel bad for saying those things about Angela... but if she does it might be enough to actually vote for Angela. You never know. 

Brett’s GBM to Rockstar, I’m calling her an idiot, was incredibly harsh, rude and unnecessary. There is a huge difference there. 

I dont remember any of the other jury GBMs being harsh. 

• Love 8

What would be wrong with Tyler giving a pity vote to Sam? I would think that all three of the players who can vote (Angela, Tyler and KC) would benefit by making Sam feel better than she would feel if she was unanamously evicted. Does anyone else feel that way?

Wed would be a fine opportunity for all of them to say something kind to Sam in their GBMs. I think it would make a huge difference to Sam's health if she was not voted out unanamously. Even better, why not evict JC first and then leave Sam till the following week. After all, wouldh't it be better for all three if JC was evicted this week and Sam the next week? Could that really hurt any of them? I would think they all would prefer to sit with Sam at F2 instead of JC. Does it make any sense for me to think this way?

• Love 2

Is it really a done deal that Tyler wants Sam out before JC? Tyler has a F2 deal with Sam and not JC. And I think he’d have a better chance of winning seated next to Sam than if he was seated next to JC.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, MissBluxom said:

What would be wrong with Tyler giving a pity vote to Sam? I would think that all three of the players who can vote (Angela, Tyler and KC) would benefit by making Sam feel better than she would feel if she was unanamously evicted. Does anyone else feel that way?

A pity vote would be good for Tyler's game,  but bad for angela's and kaycee's game. Not only bad, but so obviously bad that Tyler doing it would be like a slap in their faces. So since he assumes that Sam will vote for him no matter what, he doesn't want to mess with Angela and Kaycee. 

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

A pity vote would be good for Tyler's game,  but bad for angela's and kaycee's game. Not only bad, but so obviously bad that Tyler doing it would be like a slap in their faces. So since he assumes that Sam will vote for him no matter what, he doesn't want to mess with Angela and Kaycee. 

Yes. Good point. Now let me ask you what would be wrong with all three of them getting together and voting out JC before Sam? I'm thinking about Sam's mental health here. Wouldn't it be better for Sam (and for them)  if they told her, "We decided we wanted JC to go because he has been so nasty all season and especially lately. Then, the next vote they could vote her out without having much of a discussion. Wouldn't that be better for Sam then just voting her out unanimously and maybe lying to her on Wed?

Wouldn't it also be better for the three of them? It would make Sam feel better about them. She wouldn't see them necessarily as liars and dirty players and she might then talk about them in a much better light to the people in the JH?

Edited by MissBluxom
6 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

Kaycee wins veto, Tyler would be crazy to take her to F2. Man, this is starting to sound like a broken record.

I dunno. I think the rest of this season could become very interesting. It will be easy for Tyler, Angela to evict KC. But if they do that without giving her a good explanation Sam will have bad things to say about them in the JH. That can't be good for the final vote. Of course, the rest of this season could also devolve into a real snore. We sure have seen that before.

If Tyler and Angela were certain they would be F2 and they knew the jury would have to vote for one of them, maybe they wouldn't much mind how they were seen by the jury. But it's got to be better for their reputaions and for any future appearances, if the jury didn't talk about how they were such evil, dirty players.  Wouldn't it?

Edited by MissBluxom
4 hours ago, Watchingtv said:

I thought the harshest Angela jury GBM (pre-jury ones won’t matter for the vote) was to Rockstar.... but that wasn’t that harsh IMO. She was calling out what Rockstar said about her. If Rockstar has any conscience, she would recognize that and feel guilty for having said it in the first place.  Of course, it’s entirely possible Rockstar won’t feel bad for saying those things about Angela... but if she does it might be enough to actually vote for Angela. You never know.  

Blockstar is "woke" and therefore she will feel no guilt in what she said.  People who are like that tend to see things only one way and it is nearly impossible to changer their minds.

Though Brent did seem to get her to change her mind, only to leave that GBM that wrecked/confirmed anything that Blockstar thought of him.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, TimWil said:

Is it really a done deal that Tyler wants Sam out before JC? Tyler has a F2 deal with Sam and not JC. And I think he’d have a better chance of winning seated next to Sam than if he was seated next to JC.

But they don't see it that way.  They think Sam hasn't pissed off anyone much and could win by default via a bitter Hive jury.

6 hours ago, ByaNose said:

The way Angela is coughing she might not make it to finale night.

Kaycee was coughing a lot too.  Apparently the maze they ran for veto was filled with fake smoke to make it more confusing and that stuff, whatever it was, has really gotten into their lungs.  Another BB production foul up to add to many.

4 hours ago, MissBluxom said:

Yes. Good point. Now let me ask you what would be wrong with all three of them getting together and voting out JC before Sam? I'm thinking about Sam's mental health here. Wouldn't it be better for Sam (and for them)  if they told her, "We decided we wanted JC to go because he has been so nasty all season and especially lately. Then, the next vote they could vote her out without having much of a discussion. Wouldn't that be better for Sam then just voting her out unanimously and maybe lying to her on Wed?

Wouldn't it also be better for the three of them? It would make Sam feel better about them. She wouldn't see them necessarily as liars and dirty players and she might then talk about them in a much better light to the people in the JH?

JC is the one that would go ballistic and poison the jury.  He is a walking time bomb and they have to keep him happy until final four where he now seems to be half-resigned to going out now.  They also feel like he has been more loyal to them in his votes as opposed to Sam sometimes voting emotionally and not with them so think he should get the better placement money in the end as a reward.  Though JC still blames Tyler for screwing up and voting out Brett in his mind, he is still a lock for Tyler unless Tyler pulls a fast one and gets him out at this vote.

Sam has basically checked out of the game and could care less if she goes this time or two days later.  Or rather she kind of wants to stay but she isn't fighting to stay in the least and hangs out in the Have Not room a lot by herself and her secret love, the mysterious cameraman she thinks has a thing for her.

Meanwhile JC hangs out with the other three all the time.  They laugh and joke together and talk game some in an objective and non-emotional way and talk about past moves and competitions etc and the other three seems to really enjoy his company.  The four of them are always laughing and having a good time with each other.  They are all usually in the kitchen or in the HOH room together while Sam self-exiles herself off on her own little island.  She doesn't even eat in the kitchen anymore because she thinks it is "too open" and only eats on the stairs now.  And they've invited her up to the HOH some but she always declines.  It makes this next vote a no brainer as a result.

Getting her out sooner than later might be way better for her personally regards her mental health than just drawing it out even longer.

Edited by green
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, green said:

Sam has basically checked out of the game and could care less if she goes this time or two days later.  Or rather she kind of wants to stay but she isn't fighting to stay in the least and hangs out in the Have Not room a lot by herself and her secret love, the mysterious cameraman she thinks has a thing for her.

I must admit this is just about the strangest thing I've ever seen.

Also, the rest of your post is real solid. Well said.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Watchingtv said:

I dont remember any of the other jury GBMs being harsh. 

It's not always about what you say, but how you say it. And Angela says most things smugly and with bitchiness dripping off of her.

9 hours ago, TimWil said:

Tyler has a F2 deal with Sam and not JC. 

He has a F2 deal with both. And with Kaycee. The only remaining person he doesn't have one with is Angela.

I've been thinking about the final vote and I still think Tyler probably beats everyone. He might have a hard time with Kaycee, but I don't know. IMO he has 4 guaranteed votes in any combo with Brett, Kaycee/Angela, JC, and Sam. I just think Sam and JC like him too much to not vote for him, even after he fucks them over. And I think the L6 members of the jury will vote for him over anyone. I also think Scottie is a pretty good bet to vote for him. Maybe if the FOUTTE side decides to vote together against Tyler, Scottie may vote with them, but I just lean towards him voting for Tyler in any scenario. I also think the FOUTTE people are probably gonna just end up voting for him. Perhaps not against JC or Kaycee, but I could see those votes going either way tbh. 

I think though that he's gonna have to fess up to his role soon and/or hope that someone in the jury will talk up what he's done for him because he does have quite the label as a follower. But I still think that only really matters in the case of the FOUTTE votes and that the L6 people, Sam, and JC will vote for him no matter what and I really think Scottie is likely to as well.

His hardest road is Kaycee only because I could maybe see Scottie going with her over him and I also think the FOUTTE people might see it as their opportunity to stick it to Tyler without having to vote for someone else they don't really like. But then again I'm not sure I think Faysal would really vote for Kaycee. Maybe if Haleigh really pushed it, but I'm not even convinced she would vote for Kaycee over Tyler.

If Kaycee wins like every comp until the end though, and that seems like a possibility at this point, then she might be able to get FOUTTE, Scottie, and even Angela.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, green said:

Sam has basically checked out of the game and could care less if she goes this time or two days later.  Or rather she kind of wants to stay but she isn't fighting to stay in the least and hangs out in the Have Not room a lot by herself and her secret love, the mysterious cameraman she thinks has a thing for 

Getting her out sooner than later might be way better for her personally regards her mental health than just drawing it out even longer.

Watching BBAD last night my heart really went out to Sam.  I think she may be cracking under the pressure of an almost empty house and being OTB.

She was in bed flirting/chatting at the hidden camera man when production said something about don't interact with production. She got pissed, said "I'll bet ya'll are talking about me back there!" and flounced out of bed in a huff.   She then went to the kitchen made herself something to eat and sat on the stairs talking and crying to herself. She even talked about her momma seeing her cry on TV and giving her a hard time about it.  Boy, she is really hard on herself in her self-talk.  She even apologized to the mystery camera man saying it wasn't him it was her.

She is so fragile! Within the parameters of this game it would be the kindest thing to vote her into the jury house with the other people.

In her DR a week or so ago she was very angry at the idea of being made a fool of.  I don't think she's going to react well, if she watches these episodes, and sees herself portrayed as the resident loony.

Tyler and Angela, while cuddling in the HOH, talked about Sam's fragile state. Angela said something about giving Sam that day to work it out and Angela would talk to Sam tomorrow (today) about what's happening.

TL:DR

Sam's losing it. Angela will talk to her today and tell her what the plan is.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, The Companion said:

FWIW, Kaycee is one of my favorite HGs ever. She is a badass and seems like a really cool person. 

I agree and will add, kind, smart, easy going and genuine.  I bet her friends would say she lights up a room when she enters it.  Either she or Tyler will win.  I can’t remember a season where I could say I like both F2 and either winning is fine with me.  Tyler is my guy, I have not forsaken him though. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 18
10 hours ago, TimWil said:

Tyler didn’t make an F2 deal with Sam.  I don’t remember his exact words but it was something like I won’t vote you out, we can make it to the end or F3 or 4 together.   Something like that and Sam of course said she wouldn’t vote him either.  It was the standard, all bets are off at F4. 

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, The Companion said:

FWIW, Kaycee is one of my favorite HGs ever. She is a badass and seems like a really cool person. 

17 minutes ago, Wings said:

I agree and will add, kind, smart, easy going and genuine.  I bet her friends would say she lights up a room when she enters it.

And I love her strategy of laying low and then suddenly waking up and winning everything in sight. Everyone had just written her off until that happened.  Suddenly she's a beast to be reckoned with.

She's my kind of "woke,"  alive and fully present.

ETA: RS, with her phony PC "woke-ness" can just suck it.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

And I love her strategy of laying low and then suddenly waking up and winning everything in sight. Everyone had just written her off until that happened.  Suddenly she's a beast to be reckoned with.

She's my kind of "woke!" 

Yup. The best part is that she started winning JUST after Fessy boasted that she can't win shit. Lol... he's been wrong all season, and even weeks after his eviction he's still being proven wrong. 

• Love 23

I think the reason JC was going to be taken as far as possible F5/F4, and this was even when Brett was still there, was because they acknowledged that he did so much for the alliance. They wanted him to get the extra money.

On the other hand, sending JC to jury next and letting him blab, it not a terrible idea. Because his facts are skewed that HE did everything. Brett knows this is not true.  He was a great asset but the only reason he had a block of votes was because of Level 6.  And KC, Tyler and Angela can refute and defend that. Thank you JC, you were invaluable, but you were not Level 6.

End of the day, the jury will be pissed off at having been "played".

I would use my speech to make sure I complemented everyone on their game and how it helped him/her advance. And, maybe ask the HIve to put themselves in thier place. They had an alliance. They could and should have done the same thing. As an alliance. They made too many mistakes.

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Watching BBAD last night my heart really went out to Sam.  I think she may be cracking under the pressure of an almost empty house and being OTB.

She was in bed flirting/chatting at the hidden camera man when production said something about don't interact with production. She got pissed, said "I'll bet ya'll are talking about me back there!" and flounced out of bed in a huff.   She then went to the kitchen made herself something to eat and sat on the stairs talking and crying to herself. She even talked about her momma seeing her cry on TV and giving her a hard time about it.  Boy, she is really hard on herself in her self-talk.  She even apologized to the mystery camera man saying it wasn't him it was her.

She is so fragile! Within the parameters of this game it would be the kindest thing to vote her into the jury house with the other people.

In her DR a week or so ago she was very angry at the idea of being made a fool of.  I don't think she's going to react well, if she watches these episodes, and sees herself portrayed as the resident loony.

Tyler and Angela, while cuddling in the HOH, talked about Sam's fragile state. Angela said something about giving Sam that day to work it out and Angela would talk to Sam tomorrow (today) about what's happening.

TL:DR

Sam's losing it. Angela will talk to her today and tell her what the plan is.

AH! I am reading backwards. THIS must be why the tweet referred to medic, nurse, etc. Ugh, poor Sam. God. I can't imagine the stress of being in a house like this. 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think the main factor in keeping JC over Sam is strictly Sam being a more dangerous threat to win F4 HoH/POV and then F3 HoH.

Exactly.  They don't know her capabilities beyond endurance.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Probably KC and Angela. Both are suffering respiratory congestion from the smoke in yesterday's comp.  Last night I thought Angela was gonna hack up a lung.

AH - That makes sense. This and Sam freaking out mentally. I have been out of the loop from work responsibilities. Catching up backwards here. 

Since my hope Brett is out, and being a fickle bitch myself, I'm hoping now for this:

JC out

Tyler out

Sam out

F2 between Angela and Kaycee.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Wings said:

I agree and will add, kind, smart, easy going and genuine.  I bet her friends would say she lights up a room when she enters it.  Either she or Tyler is going to win.  I can’t remember a season where I could say I like both F2 and either winning is fine with me.  Tyler is my guy, I have not forsaken him though. 

49 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

She's my kind of "woke,"  alive and fully present.

ETA: RS, with her phony PC "woke-ness" can just suck it.

Exactly. She seems like a pleasant person to be around and her strategy has been really enjoyable to watch. I also appreciate that she is competitive without letting it takeover. She wants to win but she is a good sport either way. 

• Love 6