Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E18 James (K) & Cynthia LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Wow.  How come he lives, and lives, and lives with that cellulitis and incredible amount of fat - and my boss's husband died of sepsis caused by cellulitis in his leg in less than month, and he was only slightly overweight... and not that old, just 60.  

• Love 17
Just now, Hellga said:

Wow.  How come he lives, and lives, and lives with that cellulitis and incredible amount of fat - and my boss's husband died of sepsis caused by cellulitis in his leg in less than month, and he was only slightly overweight... and not that old, just 60.  

Totally unfair.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

Lisa is a big part of the problem. He can only eat what she brings him.

In the hospital he ate only what others brought him and he lost weight.

Lisa has to go in order for James K. to have any chance of success. Dr. Now should oust her. 

Then James can actually focus on losing weight.

Yep. They are bad for each other. He's abusive and she's a doormat. He won't stop eating, and she won't stop feeding him. She needs to pack up and move back to Kentucky. 

Listening to her lie about making changes is pathetic. Just throw in the towel. 

• Love 16

Like I said above, the only way James will lose weight is if he is locked up in a nursing home. I don't blame Dr. Now going off on them, he could have helped people who wanted to change instead of wasting time and resources. Lisa has some nerve arguing with Dr. Now. grrrrrrrrrrr

• Love 13

"We need you to help us." 

Yeah, it's not like it's been over a year of him trying to HELP YOU.

(edited)

Just a thought Pounders. Does James know how awful his "laygs" look? I don't think so or else he wouldn't be so lackadaisical about losing weight like he has all the time in the world. Maybe Giant Misfit can send him that gross picture.

Damn, gained 112 pounds; up to 750. 

Oh Hell no, Lisa is trying to get shitty with Dr. Now. Tell off her dumb ass Dr. Now!

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Effing Autocorrect!
  • Love 16

If he doesn't lose weight and move that leg will never get better. His lazy ass just wants to lay in bed, Dr. Now may as well just drop him as a patient. I give credit to Dr. Now because he could have gotten a lot nastier to them, I would have.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Ivylady said:

Yep. They are bad for each other. He's abusive and she's a doormat. He won't stop eating, and she won't stop feeding him. 

I would say they are both mutually abusive, they just have different style.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

So if James orders pizza and Lisa opens the door that’s her fault?? 

When one is a caregiver for a completely incapacitated disabled adult, is repeatedly advised, educated and helped to provide that care in a manner consistent with doing what the MD prescribes so that he continues to live, then social services can intervene.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

DAAAAAMN. He gained an entire person in one month.

He gained my actual body weight. I can't even believe that is possible. (But apparently it is!) 

And does anyone know why James ISN'T on antibiotics? I know the infection is a result of his obesity--but it's still an infection, right?!