Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E22: The Hangover

druzy
  • Start Topic

Jenelle gets a troubling call from Jace and decides to dial 911 on Barbara.

Javi visits Briana in Orlando as their relationship heats up.

Leah takes the girls trick-or-treating together.

Chelsea is off birth control and ready for another baby.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 5/25/2018 at 8:24 AM, druzy said:

Jenelle gets a troubling call from Jace and decides to dial 911 on Barbara.

Javi visits Briana in Orlando as their relationship heats up.

Leah takes the girls trick-or-treating together.

Chelsea is off birth control and ready for another baby.

Dumb Fuck#1 turns up the histrionics when she decides to accuse Barb of abuse since accusing her of being under the influence while driving didn't work.

Javi intends to ride Mr. Toad's Wild Ride aka get sex from Briana while famewhoring for more camera time while in Orlando.

Leah takes the GIRLSES trick-or-treating. Addie will be disappointed when she doesn't get sugar packets and cake frosting in her treat bag.

Chelsea and Cole talk about having another baby. No drama here. Fast forward *yawn fest*

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 22
(edited)
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Preview:

Why did I think she was going to talk about DF#2? I read, "He's like, not stable" and immediately thought of DF#2's unstable and violent ass. Oh, Adam. Forgot about his unstable and violent ass.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 12
11 minutes ago, littleB1rdy said:

I like Chelsea but I’m laughing at “he’s like, not stable”. Did she use the word ‘like’ because she couldn’t figure out at first what adjective to describe Adam? 

Sadly, she used "like" because it has become the norm to say it after every other word when speaking. All of these girls use "like" far too often. ?

• Love 19
3 hours ago, Kazu said:

Sadly, she used "like" because it has become the norm to say it after every other word when speaking. All of these girls use "like" far too often. ?

Like, tell me about it, like, Kazu, don’t you, like, love using like as a filler for when you, like, can’t think of the next word...like an adjective to describe, like adumb?

Wow! That was like totally hard to type out. ?

• LOL 1
  • Love 15

The overuse of the word like has become nails on a chalkboard to me. A young litigant on Judge Judy was, like, saying like, like, every other like, word. She stopped him mid sentence and told him to forget the word existed and tell his side of the story without using it. The kids was like, mute. He honestly had a very hard time finishing a sentence and could barely get his story out. It was like, totally like crazy, like dude.

• Love 19
2 hours ago, druzy said:

This chick is a real twatwaffle. Of course her relationship with Jace should come first.  Who gives a shit about David? And perhaps if  she LISTENED to Jace, she would learn why the kid is terrified of the man. Who am I kidding, she already knows why.

• Love 22

You care and if you don't want to do your job by having your life documented then quit. Forfeit your $300,000 paycheck and make a living with clickbait. 

• Love 17

Why is Jenelle giving UBT the run down on the phone while she’s sitting in a parking lot?  Unless this was after MTV decided not to film with him anymore that is the stupidest thing ever.  Can you talk in person?  Or was Jenelle afraid he’d get angry about some part of it if they discussed in person?

• Love 18

I have questions. 

Was Kail having her hair and makeup done professionally at Joe's house before the fundraiser? She is so spoiled! 

Is Leah reading these boards and trolling us with her witch costume? We're always saying she has a witchy profile. 

Why oh why is Leah not putting her foot down and making Ali use the wheelchair? 

• Love 15
(edited)
3 minutes ago, cheewhiz said:

Christ on a cracker what was that at the end with Kail and Dom?

Can someone explain because I must have missed it?

Edited by missy jo
  • Love 4
(edited)

For all of Kail's insinuations about Briana,  she is quite similar to her. Let's see  both like having their flavor of the week play daddy to their infants. Keyword: infant; both have had the flavor of the week around their older children;both have multiple kids by multiple men; both went to the same plastic surgeon for botched plastic surgery and  both have  fucked Javi!

So Javi finally admits he is a Captain Save-a-ho? 

Coven HQ looks like something out Hoarders. Good lord, I don't know how the camera crew isn't tripping over themselves or baby shit!

Oh, Barb. I wouldn't  declare "over my dead body..." because  you know Lurch has no problem trying to make that a reality. 

Are Jenelle's visits court mandated because if Barb is really serious about raising Jace properly, she needs to cut off all contact with the Easons.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 24

I know everyone hates Kailyn, but she doesn’t bother me. Jenelle, on the other hand, is beyond redemption. I can’t even listen to her screechy voice anymore. And I don’t believe a word she says. 

Briana’s trying-not-to-smile smirk when she’s with Javi is also annoying af.  

• Love 14
32 minutes ago, missy jo said:

I have questions. 

Was Kail having her hair and makeup done professionally at Joe's house before the fundraiser? 

With her face, she needs all the professional help she can get.

She looks more bloated and fleshy with every episode. Ick. 

• Love 10
59 minutes ago, druzy said:

Briana is allowing Javi to change her daughter's diaper/clothes? He is still a stranger and this is their first date. 

This really freaked me out as well. I was molested as a girl and I get super paranoid about that stuff. So I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thought that was odd. 

16 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Coven HQ looks like something out Hoarders. Good lord, I don't know how the camera crew isn't tripping over themselves or baby shit!

I don't know why they all still live together. It's got to be so cramped in there, 5 people in a 3 bedroom!

• Love 12
(edited)
10 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I don't know why they all still live together. It's got to be so cramped in there, 5 people in a 3 bedroom!

Three bedroom apartments are rare - I wouldn't be surprised if they were crammed into two bedrooms! 

Edited by missy jo
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Who the fuck is Dom and why am I still cringing from the eye fucking she was giving Kail this whole episode?

Leah - if you have to call Cory to enforce discipline on your out of control child, you’re doing it wrong. Perhaps that’s why she’s out of control in the first place. 

Jenelle - you believe your lies. It’s painful watching you so convinced you’ll get Jace back. You don’t give a shit about him, you just want to stick it to Barb, his real mom.

Had to fast forward Briana and Javi because that made me cringe harder than Dom’s eye fucking.

Still love Chelsea and her family.

She was Kail’s girlfriend for a very short time.  Apparently up until a few days ago, Dom never knew Javi and Kail hooked up after Briana so she is just now finding out Kail cheated on her as well. 

FE977C9F-D6A6-49A6-9377-FA8DF6F2D7D5.jpeg

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, FrankieTankie said:

Vee is out of joes league .... he’s freaking one strange looking man ... looks like a chubby alien .... when he and that wildabeast Kail were together they looked like a real like Shrek and Fiona .... 

Also does anyone in the Coven work ... these lazy bitches always at home wrapped up in blankets talking about how tough they are while spending all day in their pj’s ... pathetic losers 

I adore Jo but I have to admit that he looks like if a  insect flew  near his face, his tongue would shoot out of his mouth, grab the fly and eat it! 

• Love 21
2 hours ago, FrankieTankie said:

Vee is out of joes league .... he’s freaking one strange looking man ... looks like a chubby alien .... when he and that wildabeast Kail were together they looked like a real life Shrek and Fiona .... 

Also does anyone in the Coven work ... these lazy bitches always at home wrapped up in blankets talking about how tough they are while spending all day in their pj’s ... pathetic losers 

There's no such thing as leagues. People like who they like. Vee was attracted to him from the first day they met and they didn't waste too much time getting together so obviously he isn't. Is he a weird looking dude? You betcha. To Vee, he isn't. 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, missy jo said:

Three bedroom apartments are rare - I wouldn't be surprised if they were crammed into two bedrooms! 

Definitely.....can’t recall seeing Nova’s or Brianna’s room EVER.  We saw Brittany’s room and she admitted her mom had JUST gotten her some IKEA furniture to reward her for staying her ass in FL.

Surely they can afford a house...or a damn condo?? 

• Love 5

I fear Jace has been psychologically damaged so severely he will never be what is considered emotionally "normal". He has been subjected to Jenelle and Barb's screaming matches from literally him birth. I clearly remember him as a baby sitting in his high chair with those two going at it and feeling so heartbroken for him. If he has ANY chance, any chance AT ALL, of becoming somewhat emotionally healthy he MUST be cut off from Jenelle completely and continue with intense therapy. Jenelle may be his birth mom but it's past the point of that mattering. As terrible as it is to lose a parent kids do get over it. What they don't get over is continual ongoing emotional abuse. Jenelle has proven time and again Jace is far from a priority for her. Her only interest in obtaining custody is because she sees him as a possession that Barb has "stolen" from her and she can't stand that Barb won. She also had David, and before him, Nathan, egging her on to get custody because both of them didn't like Barb and knew the way to cut her the deepest was to take away Jace. Jenelle is one sick fucking bitch. Just when I think it's not possible to hate her more she manages to up the ante. I know this is awful to say but I hope David does off her and himself so their children can live in peace and at least have a chance at a normal upbringing.

I fast forwarded through a lot of Briana's scenes, as I usually do, but saw enough to know I was wrong about Roxanne possibly looking better if she put I some makeup. Nope. Still looked dirty and unattractive. Briana needs to attend etiquette classes to learn how to eat properly. Every scene where she's eating is gross. Really Briana? You have  your guard up with men? Explain how you have 2 kids with men who don't give a fuck about you or them if you're so "guarded"? Nova's such a somber child, though she has reason to be.

I wish there had been more scenes with Issac. He's my favorite of all the Teen Mom kids. He and Lincoln haven't been on much this season. I wish they'd fire Kail and just show Jo, Vee, and Issac instead. Hey Kail, being gay isn't a fashion choice you put on and take off to be in style or add drama. I don't believe for a minute she's gay or bi, she's pretending for attention, a storyline. 

Fast forwarded through a lot of Leah. I did rewind in slow motion the part where Gracie supposedly pushed Ali. She didn't. She was grabbing the book and Ali fell. IMO, Gracie gets blamed for a lot that's actually Ali's fault and Ali has learned to use her disability to manipulate her parents sometimes. I cannot stand Addie!! She is such an annoying pain in the ass. When she was grabbing onto the camera guy I bet he wanted so badly to swat her annoying ass off of him.

Chelsea - the breath of fresh air amongst the stench. Was Aubrey making/coloring an ovulation chart? Did I hear that correctly? If so that's kinda weird to me. Seems like that should be personal business between Chelsea and Cole.

• Love 23

I paused my usual fast forwarding of Briana and the Coven to watch Brittney emasculate Javi in the kitchen in front of the camera crew, lol. I might show more interest in the Javi-Briana side plot of I didn't know they broke up so quickly. 

I didn't mind Kail and her lesbian crew, I thought it was cute they all went out together with Joe and Vee. 

Jenelle obviously wasn't too upset about Jace's 911 incident to go out to breakfast with Lurch and the baby! Wouldn't you think that if they TRULY thought Barb was abusing Jace, short fused Lurch would have knocked down Barb's door the night before? Also, when on the phone with him Jenelle said "you know" so many times I tried making it a drinking game but couldn't keep up.

It was nice to see Leah folding laundry and making an attempt to control a chaotic halloween evening. I think she's come a long way since her pillsies days and I applaud her for that. 

Chelsea is still boring. Don't announce to people that you stopped birth control and are going to be busy raw dogging your husband soon. TMI. Tell everyone once you succeed in making the baby, IMO.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, happykitteh said:

I did rewind in slow motion the part where Gracie supposedly pushed Ali. She didn't. She was grabbing the book and Ali fell. IMO, Gracie gets blamed for a lot that's actually Ali's fault and Ali has learned to use her disability to manipulate her parents sometimes.

I haven’t seen the episode yet but that’s #SibLife at its finest. Almost all of my Sib (Sibling to someone with a disability) friends have a story like this. Mine is when my sister broke my finger trying to fight me over a box of cereal. I just wanted one bowl and was going to give her the box back. My Mom was less than pleased when she had to take me to get my finger mended because I should’ve just let her have the cereal. Ummmmhmmm. Of course there is nothing wrong with Ali’s cognitive functioning, so if my sister who is Tall Toddler knows how to manipulate her caregivers I’m sure Ali knows how as well. They need to get on that. 

• Love 11
9 hours ago, missy jo said:

I think Roxanne and Brittany each have their own room. What's sad is Stella, Nova, and Brianna all crammed in one. Where was Javi staying? A hotel, I hope. 

5 hours ago, Racj82 said:

There's no such thing as leagues. People like who they like. Vee was attracted to him from the first day they met and they didn't waste too much time getting together so obviously he isn't. Is he a weird looking dude? You betcha. To Vee, he isn't. 

Personality goes a long way. I have an ex who is "weird looking". He's pale and freckled, with these bulging eyes. I didn't think he was cute when we first met. But he really pursued me. His confidence and humor one me over. I ended up having more chemistry with him than all my other, better looking boyfriends. Now if I see pictures of him, I think he's all weird looking again, but attraction can come from a lot more than just surface characteristics. 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Mr. Minor said:

Did you know the the Spotted Oaf would just be ecstatic to come to a therapy session. Janelle makes me fucking sick!

I fear for that therapist because we all know how Lurch reacts when someone tells him something he doesn't want to hear.

• Love 13
On 5/27/2018 at 9:53 PM, lovesnark said:

The overuse of the word like has become nails on a chalkboard to me. A young litigant on Judge Judy was, like, saying like, like, every other like, word. She stopped him mid sentence and told him to forget the word existed and tell his side of the story without using it. The kids was like, mute. He honestly had a very hard time finishing a sentence and could barely get his story out. It was like, totally like crazy, like dude.

Its even used in writing now, which makes me so crazy I black out.

10 hours ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Who the fuck is Dom and why am I still cringing from the eye fucking she was giving Kail this whole episode?

Leah - if you have to call Cory to enforce discipline on your out of control child, you’re doing it wrong. Perhaps that’s why she’s out of control in the first place. 

Jenelle - you believe your lies. It’s painful watching you so convinced you’ll get Jace back. You don’t give a shit about him, you just want to stick it to Barb, his real mom.

Had to fast forward Briana and Javi because that made me cringe harder than Dom’s eye fucking.

Still love Chelsea and her family.

Kail, with her coy giggling and "I don't know how to answer!" was such a WTF moment. Seriously Kail? I don't care if she's gay or bi or questioning or any other thing, but I don't believe she is any of those. She thinks she's very smooth with her "keep 'em guessing" game, but we see you Kail.

Little 8 year old Jace has learned how to play Barb and Jenelle off against each other. This is not going to end well.

• Love 12
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Its even used in writing now, which makes me so crazy I black out.

Kail, with her coy giggling and "I don't know how to answer!" was such a WTF moment. Seriously Kail? I don't care if she's gay or bi or questioning or any other thing, but I don't believe she is any of those. She thinks she's very smooth with her "keep 'em guessing" game, but we see you Kail.

Little 8 year old Jace has learned how to play Barb and Jenelle off against each other. This is not going to end well.

Cuz all this^^^^^^^ And all the posters quoted! 

Edited by FairyDusted
No idea why it didn't show all of the post
  • Love 5

First off, why does Jace have a phone? He's 8 years old. Secondly, I sure hope Barb took the phone away after he used it to lie to his egg donor because he was mad at his real mother. I also hope the cop that had to respond gave him a very stern talking to. I could understand Barb giving him a phone to use in case of emergency when he has to go the swamp, but that's it. Jenelle probably gave him the latest, greatest iPhone in her quest to try to buy his affection. If I was Barb, Jace's phone would suffer a tragic accident.

• Love 17
(edited)
22 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Jenelle needs to die already. I'm serious. What if I lived in the same jurisdiction as her & had an ACTUAL emergency? I'd be held up by her stupid bullshit. She's putting lives at risk (besides her kids).

I think she has a much higher risk than any other from both shows. Between drugs and DumbFuck#2, it could very likely happen. And they are piling on kids. 

14 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

First off, why does Jace have a phone? He's 8 years old. Secondly, I sure hope Barb took the phone away after he used it to lie to his egg donor because he was mad at his real mother. I also hope the cop that had to respond gave him a very stern talking to. I could understand Barb giving him a phone to use in case of emergency when he has to go the swamp, but that's it. Jenelle probably gave him the latest, greatest iPhone in her quest to try to buy his affection. If I was Barb, Jace's phone would suffer a tragic accident.

Yeah. I'm not into children and phones unless its a basic 5 number emergency thing. I gave my kid shit about a cell phone and active social media where her son  FOLLOWS me! I don't really want my tween Grand on my SM. I talk shit. My child knows this. SMH.

Back in the day you ran back home when your Mama called you from the porch. Ass in SEAT rule!

Edited by FairyDusted
  • Love 7