Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E08: A Frittered Friendship

• Start Topic

(edited)
2 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Whoever is or isn’t telling the truth, I’m 100% here for the bird memes and critter GIFs.

Why yes, of course!

Edited by SCS
  • Love 13
33 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

The rare times that any proof is provided in a RHO dust up, it's done at the reunion.  Must.support.the.reunion.

Does Andy still ask the fans to submit questions for the reunion?   I would love to ask Bethenny what made her call Adam an operator.   I doubt it was only because of Houston.   There's more to it than that.  Bethenny/Dennis spent a lot of time on vacations with Carole/Adam.   

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, film noire said:

RHONY Reunion Thread, 2 seconds after forum is unlocked:

goat gif 2.gif

Funny

4 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Does Andy still ask the fans to submit questions for the reunion?   I would love to ask Bethenny what made her call Adam an operator.   I doubt it was only because of Houston.   There's more to it than that.  Bethenny/Dennis spent a lot of time on vacations with Carole/Adam.   

Might be worth a try.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

For just once these fools should just show the e-mails.  Done deal.

51 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

The rare times that any proof is provided in a RHO dust up, it's done at the reunion.  Must.support.the.reunion.

Who was it that brought a folder of emails to a Reunion—Tamra?

• Love 5
42 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Yes he does, on FB about 2 - 3 weeks before they film it. That said, it doesn't mean they actually use any questions submitted to them, I suspect the reunion "questions" are similar to WWHL phone calls, arranged by production and not really viewers questions/calls. LOL

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yes he does, on FB about 2 - 3 weeks before they film it. That said, it doesn't mean they actually use any questions submitted to them, I suspect the reunion "questions" are similar to WWHL phone calls, arranged by production and not really viewers questions/calls. LOL

Thanks.    I have a FB account but almost never use it. 

• Love 2
(edited)
9 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Me personally, I don't see the upside of sexy salad boy and having him as part of a vacation.

For $9.99, you can now have your own Man Bun Barnacle. 5 summers not included nor guaranteed.

u32ag.jpg

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 12
47 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I would love for one of you posters to send an audition tape to Bravo. When they cast you, bring receipts, as you are wont to do. For starters, I nominate @HunterHunted, @zoeysmom, @film noire, @KungFuBunny, @Keywestclubkid, @WireWrap and @breezy424. You guys would really shake things up.

Thanks for the compliment, but I'm boring in real life. So very boring.

My mother, however, would be a fantastic real housewife. She's a retired social worker. She was born in Nigeria, but was raised all over the globe because her father was a diplomat. Her mother gave all of her kids a complex about their appearances and marrying people of the right station. My mom worked for the U.N., sailed around the world, and even became a merchant marine. 

She also has the world's weirdest collection of friends and acquaintances that it's sometimes hard to unpack why she dislikes someone. She tells this one story the same way every time. She says "I had a roommate who once grabbed my hair and slammed my head into the sink when I put a dirty bowl and spoon in the sink right after she finished washing a sink full of dishes. Did I ever tell you that I went to college with Martha Stewart." The obvious question is if Martha slammed her head into the sink. My mom swears that it wasn't Martha, but she still tells the story the same way. Coincidentally, she doesn't like Martha Stewart. She also seems to hate Mick Jagger. I don't know if it's personal either. I also remember her having a phone conversation with a former classmate when the classmate's son was nominated for an Oscar in "Brokeneck...oh, Brokeback Mountain. I think I've heard of it. Well, my daughter just graduated from law school." This is an actual quote from my mother.

• Love 24
(edited)
4 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

My mother, however, would be a fantastic real housewife. She's a retired social worker. She was born in Nigeria, but was raised all over the globe because her father was a diplomat. Her mother gave all of her kids a complex about their appearances and marrying people of the right station. My mom worked for the U.N., sailed around the world, and even became a merchant marine. 

She also has the world's weirdest collection of friends and acquaintances that it's sometimes hard to unpack why she dislikes someone. She tells this one story the same way every time. She says "I had a roommate who once grabbed my hair and slammed my head into the sink when I put a dirty bowl and spoon in the sink right after she finished washing a sink full of dishes. Did I ever tell you that I went to college with Martha Stewart." The obvious question is if Martha slammed her head into the sink. My mom swears that it wasn't Martha, but she still tells the story the same way. Coincidentally, she doesn't like Martha Stewart. She also seems to hate Mick Jagger. I don't know if it's personal either. I also remember her having a phone conversation with a former classmate when the classmate's son was nominated for an Oscar in "Brokeneck...oh, Brokeback Mountain. I think I've heard of it. Well, my daughter just graduated from law school." This is an actual quote from my mother.

I vote we not only let your mom be a Housewife, but take over WWHL and reunion hosting as well.

And write a memoir.

Edited by Rosiejuliemom
  • Love 20
On 5/24/2018 at 7:35 AM, bichonblitz said:

I understood the "snowmies" sweater right away and still didn't think it was all that funny or clever. Get over yourself, B.

When B. kept saying "...but do you GET IT??" I kept thinking there must be something, beyond the takeoff on "homies," that I was missing.  Like, I was legitimately confused.   

I'm... still so confused. 

Also, that confrontation between Carole and Bethenny was eight different kinds of awkward and not at all entertaining.  I think Tinsley had it right - it's like when mommy and daddy are fighting and you're like, I just should not be here right now.

• Love 12
(edited)

tenor.gif

I dont have the temperament for a reality show ... every other word would have to be beeped out cause these late 40, 50, and 60 year old women acting like 15 yo HS girls in person would make me crack lol

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 8
On 5/24/2018 at 7:49 PM, For Cereals said:

I don’t really care about the fight.  I’m sure it was period correct, but I was distracted by the bedazzled thong headband Bethenny was wearing as she continued to cut Carole off.  With more alcohol, I could see Sonja and Ramona trying it on and running around the house.

I want to kiss this post! What in the heck was that? 

Bethenny was nasty from the moment she arrived. She called Ramona a moron for enjoying Dorinda's snowglobes.

I loved Dorinda's first rule was Len worked for her and they can come to her or just be grown ups. I like a hostess that protects and respects her staff.

Why doesn't Ramona ever get current slang? What does it look like inside her bubble? Was I the only one who noticed her flirting. 

Sonja is so effing disgusting. I don't ever want to hear that level of detail about Sonja's vaginal maintenance [MY GOD I REALLY TYPED THAT] Why did she keep commenting on the ratio of men to women? She's tacky enough to have sex in Dorinda's house. I think Dorinda's still angry about the nightgown.

• Love 14

Didn't Bethenny say the thing that rubbed her the wrong way was Adam's question (to the volunteer request) "What's the comp?"

If he had a prior, unbreakable commitment for that day* (as Carole claims), why even ask about how much he would be paid? Would he blow off the unbreakable commitment if the comp was big enough?  Side eye.

I think Carole is muddying the waters a bit. Better to just say, I'm sure he'd have loved to do it, Bethenny, but he couldn't afford to volunteer. I doubt anyone would fault him for that.

Beth claims "What's the comp?" was his reply to the volunteer request. If that's true, I can see why she'd side eye it.  It's likely been a while since she's had to live hand to mouth, (if she ever has) so she probably forgets what it's like to need to work. And, in Adam's defense, perhaps he thought it was a RHONY kind of job, and they'd be footing the bill, vs. Bethenny's charity. That's a possibility I guess. Overall,  seems like a silly misunderstanding, made worse by Carole's hyper defensiveness about her boyfriend.

*Maybe/not really -- the Saturday/Sunday thing. 

• Love 13
8 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

My mother, however, would be a fantastic real housewife. She's a retired social worker. She was born in Nigeria, but was raised all over the globe because her father was a diplomat. Her mother gave all of her kids a complex about their appearances and marrying people of the right station.Please bring her on the PTV My mom worked for the U.N., sailed around the world, and even became a merchant marine. 

Please, puhleeeze bring her on the PTV cruise! And I'm calling shotgun for dinner seating!

• Love 4
(edited)

OK, my PTV gurus: I come to youses for guidance.

i haven’t watched this episode because it doesn’t sound like it’s worth 42 minutes of my dwindling time (I’m not sick! Just realistic).

HOWEVER! I’d like to watch Bethenny not get the last word, *finally,* in a HoWife argument. 

Is Carole’s beat-down worth the watch? Please advise. 

And — thank you!!! 

Edited by BckpckFullaNinjas
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

i haven’t watched this episode because it doesn’t sound like it’s worth 42 minutes of my dwindling time (I’m not sick! Just realistic).

HOWEVER! I’d like to watch Bethenny not get the last word, *finally,* in a HoWife argument. 

And — thank you!!! 

Quite honestly if it is economy of time I would watch the last 15 minutes and the first fifteen minutes of Wednesday's episode.  There is almost an Emmy worthy shutdown of Bethenny-and it isn't just Carole.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Jel said:

Didn't Bethenny say the thing that rubbed her the wrong way was Adam's question (to the volunteer request) "What's the comp?"

If he had a prior, unbreakable commitment for that day* (as Carole claims), why even ask about how much he would be paid? Would he blow off the unbreakable commitment if the comp was big enough?  Side eye.

I think Carole is muddying the waters a bit. Better to just say, I'm sure he'd have loved to do it, Bethenny, but he couldn't afford to volunteer. I doubt anyone would fault him for that.

Beth claims "What's the comp?" was his reply to the volunteer request. If that's true, I can see why she'd side eye it.  It's likely been a while since she's had to live hand to mouth, (if she ever has) so she probably forgets what it's like to need to work. And, in Adam's defense, perhaps he thought it was a RHONY kind of job, and they'd be footing the bill, vs. Bethenny's charity. That's a possibility I guess. Overall,  seems like a silly misunderstanding, made worse by Carole's hyper defensiveness about her boyfriend.

Bethenny doesn't know what Adam said as she never spoke/emailed/texted/smoke signals/Morse code/contacted him herself, someone on "her team" did that, so anything she says is second hand info at best and more likely than not, NOT his exact words either. LOL IMO, it is Bethenny trying to muddy the waters by slinging the mud herself.

8 minutes ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

And — thank you!!! 

Yes, Carole putting Bethenny in her place is worth watching, it is the first time someone shut Bethenny down by calling her out on the word games she uses to throw others off their game!

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Jel said:

That's a good point.  

Perhaps Adam would have considered going to Houston if there was enough money in it.

21 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Bethenny doesn't know what Adam said as she never spoke/emailed/texted/smoke signals/Morse code/contacted him herself, someone on "her team" did that, so anything she says is second hand info at best and more likely than not, NOT his exact words either. LOL IMO, it is Bethenny trying to muddy the waters by slinging the mud herself.

That's true.  Bethenny did not contact Adam directly but Carole did and she didn't deny he said it. 

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

And — thank you!!! 

imo - no, it isn't.

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

And — thank you!!! 

Its not a smack down per say its more of she couldn't talk over her or throw 20 things out to deflect and change the topic or use the you're scaring me to get her to shut up. she tried it didn't work and Carol just kept going point by point.. so I think its more she held her own and didn't tuck her tail between her legs and bow to Bethany

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, AnnA said:

That's a good point.  

Perhaps Adam would have considered going to Houston if there was enough money in it.

That's true.  Bethenny did not contact Adam directly but Carole did and she didn't deny he said it. 

She didn't get a chance, Bethenny wouldn't let her get past the day of the week or that she wasn't the one to contact him despite telling Dorinda otherwise. LOL IMO, it appears as if Bethenny doesn't want Adams side of the story to get out, only hers. Which is typical Bethenny, only her opinion/point of view/story counts on anything, even things she wasn't present for/wasn't a part of.

• Love 7
On 5/25/2018 at 10:41 PM, DelicateDee said:

Yeah, at FIRST his family seemed normal and close, but as time went on, we saw how possessive they really were.  To press for weekend visits EVERY weekend when they lived a 2 hour drive away and B wanted to just be with her husband & daughter some weekends and also to just chill at home as she was working crazy hours at that time.   Then, if B & Jason didnt feel like driving to his parents home, the parents wanted come to B & J's place, not ever considering their need to bond with each other as a family.  No, Jason's parents (and Jason also) were very inconsiderate of B's time with her husband and daughter.  On this issue, Beth was right. 

Was that ACTUALLY the case or yet another exaggeration of Beth’s..?? (Lost at sea, Raised by wolves....)

• Love 12
(edited)
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, Carole putting Bethenny in her place is worth watching, it is the first time someone shut Bethenny down by calling her out on the word games she uses to throw others off their game!

1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

She didn't get a chance, Bethenny wouldn't let her get past the day of the week or that she wasn't the one to contact him despite telling Dorinda otherwise.

Either Carole "shut Bethenny down" or Carole "didn't get a chance. Bethenny wouldn't let her get past the day of the week...."    It can't be both; it's either one or the other.

This is just another reason why I thought the scene was fake.  Carole was trying too hard and Bethenny wasn't trying hard enough.   Neither one of them is a good actress. Carole messed up her lines twice 1) the Sunday/Saturday thing and 2) the "I'm mad and I want to know why"  nonsense.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 6
On 5/26/2018 at 8:40 AM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I went to the DVR last Ep, Bethenny said and I quote : “*I* asked Adam to be part of this whole journey as a photographer. *I* emailed him when we were going to Houston and *I* said are you available to come on a mission. “ then it’s  back to rapid fire bitching about his nerve wanting compensation . This is to D in the restaurant. 

The hilarious part is the first sentence is fast rat a tat tat to Dorinda and the second sentence is NO eye contact slower looking at the table searching for her words searchingly for the right semantics to back out of because she KNOWS what a liar she is.

I FLOVE Carole calling her out and the liar that she is. Bethenny is getting sloppy with her lies. She never ever fooled me. She is who she always was, an exaggerator, a child raised with priveledge that she denies for attention, a snake, damaged, and a hustler with no integrity . Still however a fan of the red dress in the Jill breakup scene and the people who were helped in PR. YMMV. 

She’s never fooled me either I’ve never liked Beth from season one!

• Love 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, Yours Truly said:

She’s never fooled me either I’ve never liked Beth from season one!

She never fooled me either - mostly because she doesn't try.  She's an unapologetic smart ass and I love it!

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 8

Sonja wasn't prepared to talk on camera about her pets, but I'm sure it will now come out whether or not she re-homed them. 

Dorinda is a mess this Season. I'm enjoying the hypocrisy of her obvious drinking problem vs the big deal "concern" for Sonja's drunken antics shun in the past. Ditto Carole's read on Beth - little taste of what Lu felt like when attacked last year at the Berkshires ...altho' I think Lu was a better match in her response to Beth's tirade than any of the other HW's put together. It's hilarious that Carole had no problem with Beth's debate style back then, lol.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 5/26/2018 at 1:30 PM, Rap541 said:

Doesn't that make it worse? Carole has the money but doesn't like to spend her money that way so she only goes when someone offers to pay her way?

That Dennis and Bethenny are full of themselves doesn't mean Carole isn't taking advantage of their generosity.

Well I’ve been the friend with AND without funds. Some of my friends make more and in those situations they really want me to participate cause we are very close but still want to go on a pretty well to do vacations and in those situations in order to have me go they say it’s on them in order to coax me. I’m not a fan of having to spend my money on luxuries beyond my means so yeah if you wanna go the extra mile and you want me to join you then I won’t really feel guilty taking u up on your offer. I’ve been the friend who desperately wanted a friend to join me but also didn’t want to sacrifice the quality of the experience either so guess what that’s on me and I understand that too. My point is that there are circumstances where saying yes to all expenses paid trip is ok. You wanna insist I join you even tho I’m telling you I’d rather not spend my money that way?? Then you continue, go on to convince me that my company is more important ANNNNNNNDDDDD at the end of the day I know it ain’t making any dent whatsoever in ur pockets??? Yeah, fuck it I’m down.. and I’m down unapologetically for sure. ??‍♀️

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 8
(edited)

I don't think Carole has as much money as she'd like us to believe.  Prior to vacationing on Bethenny's dime, she vacationed in Europe by "staying with friends."    Carole and Adam stayed at the most exclusive and expensive hotel in Dubai on that last trip so I'm betting she didn't pay for that one either.  It was probably Scott or Tinsley.     

Let's not forget that Carole did this for money...

...I rest my case.

Carole Dunkin Donuts.jpg

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 6
(edited)
12 hours ago, Jel said:

From what I recall - when Bethenny was telling Dorinda she said it made me feel a certain way when Adam asked how much he would be comped. And Dorinda said - That's HORRIFYING!

Both Bethenny and Carole agree that this incident was about flying to Houston not Puerto Rico.

Hurricane Harvey hit Houston on August 25th. Bethenny was in Ibiza with Dennis. According to Carole she was busy taking care of a friend whose husband died, Back then it was Be Strong partnering with Dress for Success that wanted to help women in crisis. Hurricane Harvey hitting Houston changed the plan to This Is A Crisis. She and her organizations/partners started letting people know what was needed for relief in Houston. It was at its infancy stage. Dress For Success - getting refurbished professional clothing wasn't going to do anything for the people of Houston. Her mission morphed to be inclusive of all of the people in need. Socks and bottles of water were already being done by other groups. IIRC, they were going to work on getting commercial washing machine/dryers trucked in and powered by generators so that people could wash their clothes, also were going to hand out Target/Walmart cards - so that people could buy what they needed.

Adam should have said from the jump - if he didn't want to do it say I can't. When Adam was asked to go to Houston, if he then replied what are the dates - that shows "interest". If those dates didn't work for him because of work or a client or he just didn't want to do it - he should have said no at that point.

Instead he then he asked how much he'd be comped - that shows "greed".

Whether this was an email exchange or text exchange both Bethenny and Adam could release that to the public. I hope Bethenny does.

Carole is very defensive of Adam because she wants her Showmance back. I remember a while back on Social Media someone posted a picture of a purple flower on their Instagram/Snapchat. Carole went ape shit because according to Carole, Adam took that photo.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Did she raid Tinsley's closet for that dress?

It had to be either Tinsley's or Bryn's dress,     

4 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Well, then, Merry Fuckin' Xmas :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4_EdJ-XkUA

(I'm either really late or really early sending you Good Tidings; take your pick).  ;-)

Thank you.  You made my day.  They were adorable!

Merry Christmas! LOL

• Love 5

Well, we only have Beth's word on Adam asked what was the comp.  And Beth is the one that said 'she' asked Adam.  Now she is saying that someone in her organization contacted him.  We don't know what Adam actually said.  And nope, I don't take Beth's word on it and in what context.

Apparently, the dinner isn't over yet and they haven't gotten to the 'comp' part because Beth keeps arguing minutia.  Stay tuned

• Love 9
(edited)
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Its not a smack down per say its more of she couldn't talk over her or throw 20 things out to deflect and change the topic or use the you're scaring me to get her to shut up. she tried it didn't work and Carol just kept going point by point.. so I think its more she held her own and didn't tuck her tail between her legs and bow to Bethany

Thanks to ALL who offered opinions! I knew “beat down” probably was overstating the case, but having survived my adulthood DESPITE close living quarters with someone who argues like Bethenny, I have waited long to see someone finally shut her up. 

In my case, “you’re scaring me! You’re freaking me out!” —

was hollered by my opponent as, “you’re confusing me!” —

to which I eventually figured out to respond either with a shrug and “but you’re so easily confused” or, “I doubt that.”  

I learned very early on not to chase the red herrings my opponent threw out, and  certainly not to raise my voice, but to continue making my point as calmly as I could. 

Thus it’s been my dream to see one of these women put Bethy’s harpy self in her place and I’ve wondered why no one ever has til now.

It only made sense that the producers discouraged them from acting like semi-sane grownups and shutting her down “because the way it is now makes great [sic] television!”

Even Luann, enduring Bethenny’s filthy f-doll tirade — it would’ve been SO satisfying if Lu had stood up and said firmly and as evenly as possible, “this is out of control; you don’t like me but I do NOT have to listen to this outright abuse.” Walked out the room and left Bethenny without a target for her spew.

In my own addled brain, THAT would’ve been good tv. 

And even if the B/C set-to turns out to have been scripted, at least the concept that a raging bully can be handled has been put out there. 

I’ll probably watch the 15-minute bits, as one of you wonderful PTV-ers suggested. 

Edited by BckpckFullaNinjas
  • Love 15
6 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Well, we only have Beth's word on Adam asked what was the comp.  And Beth is the one that said 'she' asked Adam.  Now she is saying that someone in her organization contacted him.  We don't know what Adam actually said.  And nope, I don't take Beth's word on it and in what context.

Apparently, the dinner isn't over yet and they haven't gotten to the 'comp' part because Beth keeps arguing minutia.  Stay tuned

I do believe the comp part is a dicey area for production.  It will never be addressed at the episode level.  I agreed with what Carole allegedly told Bethenny about Adam being an operator.  All the business people do it.  Especially Bethenny. There is a reason they go to a certain casino and film and then lo and behold during airing of the episodes there is a RH night at the same casino.  I am sure Adam just figured it was another benefit of being in the RH world-the one Luann originally introduced him to.  The guy is marketing himself.

I am not a Bethenny fan but I don't think she would make up a conversation with Carole.  I feel as if what Bethenny is doing is trying to get Carole to stop breaking the fourth wall stuff.  She pretty much asked Carole what she was doing.  Carole wants to know what the rift is between she and Bethenny and at the same time defend anything Bethenny might consider a rift.  Let Bethenny get her gripe out and then tear it down.  

Personally, I think Bethenny is playing it far smarter than Carole right now-no long blogs, showing e-mails, or going for the jugular, Bethenny knows that stuff sticks forever.  In a couple of weeks it will be all about Luann and her arrest.

• Love 3
(edited)
13 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Personally, I think Bethenny is playing it far smarter than Carole right now-no long blogs, showing e-mails, or going for the jugular, Bethenny knows that stuff sticks forever.  In a couple of weeks it will be all about Luann and her arrest.

Mmmm I think she would have to do some major mental gymnastics to make her side make sense especially after all the contradictions I didn’t call you a puppet I called her a puppet I meant wing man then she’s a puppet again. I talked to Adam then I didn’t talk to Adam I somehow mentally contacted him because there was no call or text or email. Like what? carol and I were never that close then to Ramona carol is a close friend of mine ...etc etc

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 11
15 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Mmmm I think she would have to do some major mental gymnastics to make her side make sense especially after all the contradictions I didn’t call you a puppet I called her a puppet I meant wing man then she’s a puppet again. I talked to Adam then I didn’t talk to Adam I somehow mentally contacted him because there was no call or text or email. Like what? carol and I were never that close then to Ramona carol is a close friend of mine ...etc etc

True story:

Years ago in the winter time - I had a jumpsuit made up of a heavy fleece material. It was purple with black piping from ankle to shoulder. I wore it to go meet my cousin at a restaurant. When I took off my jacket, my cousin said "You look like a clown" to which I said "Did you just call me a clown?" To which she said "No, I said you look like a clown, not you are a clown. To which I said "What's the difference?" Then we looked at each other and started cracking up.

To this day, we sometimes greet each other...Hey, Clown and burst out laughing

• Love 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

True story:

Years ago in the winter time - I had a jumpsuit made up of a heavy fleece material. It was purple with black piping from ankle to shoulder. I wore it to go meet my cousin at a restaurant. When I took off my jacket, my cousin said "You look like a clown" to which I said "Did you just call me a clown?" To which she said "No, I said you look like a clown, not you are a clown. To which I said "What's the difference?" Then we looked at each other and started cracking up.

To this day, we sometimes greet each other...Hey, Clown and burst out laughing

Kinda like her I didn’t call dorinda A drunk I called her drunk when everyone that watched that knew she meant she’s A drunk (cause she wasn’t drunk on that plane ride to PR so it made no sense to say you’re drunk talking about her in present tense)lol she plays semantics with what she says all the time lol

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, AnnA said:

Either Carole "shut Bethenny down" or Carole "didn't get a chance. Bethenny wouldn't let her get past the day of the week...."    It can't be both; it's either one or the other.

This is just another reason why I thought the scene was fake.  Carole was trying too hard and Bethenny wasn't trying hard enough.   Neither one of them is a good actress. Carole messed up her lines twice 1) the Sunday/Saturday thing and 2) the "I'm mad and I want to know why"  nonsense.

Carole did shut Bethenny down, she stopped Bethenny from playing her word game, I didn't "call" him, I didn't "text" him, It wasn't "Sunday", which is what Bethenny does to stop the others from speaking the truth when it makes her look bad/in the wrong. Carole didn't allow Bethenny to control the conversation, which threw Bethenny off her game and scrambling to throw Carole off hers (she failed). 

39 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I do believe the comp part is a dicey area for production.  It will never be addressed at the episode level.  I agreed with what Carole allegedly told Bethenny about Adam being an operator.  All the business people do it.  Especially Bethenny. There is a reason they go to a certain casino and film and then lo and behold during airing of the episodes there is a RH night at the same casino.  I am sure Adam just figured it was another benefit of being in the RH world-the one Luann originally introduced him to.  The guy is marketing himself.

I am not a Bethenny fan but I don't think she would make up a conversation with Carole.  I feel as if what Bethenny is doing is trying to get Carole to stop breaking the fourth wall stuff.  She pretty much asked Carole what she was doing.  Carole wants to know what the rift is between she and Bethenny and at the same time defend anything Bethenny might consider a rift.  Let Bethenny get her gripe out and then tear it down.  

Bethenny is making the conversation (the one she never had) with Adam more nefarious to make herself look better, she has done this before. Bethenny exaggerates to the extreme where there is little, if any, truth left in what she says and I don't think she was trying to protect Carole, she was protecting herself. There is no 4th wall here, this had nothing to do with production manipulating anything, they weren't filming when HH hit Huston or when Bethenny went down there, so nothing for Bethenny to protect Carole from. IMO, Bethenny asked Carole what was she doing because she didn't think Carole would stand up for herself. 

• Love 15

I don't know anything about the fourth wall but IMHO production definitely manipulated that dinner scene.  It was way too fake to be believable.   

• Love 3