Type keyword(s) to search

Noelle Reno: Model Material

Please tell me that Noelle isn't related to Stassi from Vanderpump Rules. She's a dead ringer. And the way Lisa loves Stassi I wouldn't put it past her to help a member of her family.

I think Noelle's wayyyy prettier than Stassi and was a legitimate model to boot---Stassi had to have extensive plastic surgery, lose weight and nab some major hair extensions to transform herself into the glamourpuss she is now.

Also unlike Stassi, Noelle doesn't appear to be a violently psychotic bitch with control issues.

Noelle>Stassi

Ugh.....so far I've seen no redeeming qualities in Noelle.  I realize that some people just aren't naturally "smile-y" (and I'm one of them), but she has a perpetual pissy look on her face.  She can assert over and over again that she's not a gold digger, but everything else she says and does indicate she clearly is.  Why else would she feel that she's entitled to an 8.5 carat flawless diamond engagement ring?

Scot seems pretty sleazy -- I hope she's got her eyes wide open about how he's treating his ex-wife because that's likely to be her someday. 

I suppose something could happen later in this season that could make me revise my opinion of her (stranger things have happened on Bravo), but I'm not holding my breath.

• Love 2

I hope that Scot and Noelle somehow make a go of it because I can think of no greater irony than a gold digger being matched with a greedy ass who would rather go to prison than hand over his cash to his ex. These two just seem like years of bitter misery.

• Love 4

I realize that some people just aren't naturally "smile-y" (and I'm one of them), but she has a perpetual pissy look on her face.

At first I thought she just had resting bitch-face.  Now I think her perpetual pissy is due to 1) realizing Scott is no prize for a gold digger like her (yes, you ARE a gold digger, Noelle), & 2) too much plastic surgery.

(edited)

Is there anything more to Noelle besides her boyfriend?   She's looking for a new apartment, that's all I got.  Is anything else going on in her life?

Edited by izabella

I hope that Scot and Noelle somehow make a go of it because I can think of no greater irony than a gold digger being matched with a greedy ass who would rather go to prison than hand over his cash to his ex. These two just seem like years of bitter misery.

Co-sign. I'd send them a wedding present to keep this going. I actually find them oddly entertaining in a train wreck way. For instance, right now I'm theorizing that Scott doesn't have the money to pay his water bill and that's why he looks greasy all the time, but if you ask Noelle she'll tell you it's from running from the papa because the press will not leave them alone!

I just saw that.  How awful.  I wouldn't wish that on anybody.  I don't know if this show is coming back or if Noelle will be on it but it's probably the only thing that would make me feel any empathy for her.  RIP Scot. 

Wow.  I just can't imagine anyone choosing to do it this way.  How painful.  Hopefully he was drunk or drugged out of his mind.  Very sad that he felt he no other option.  From what I understood of the article, it looked like he would have ended up with around 20 million after giving his wife her half.  It's hard to believe someone couldn't be able to save face and live a decent life on 20 million.  Not judging him because I don't know the in's and out's of the deal (or his mental state).  But it just shows how warped our society is that (if) he felt people would look down on him from being so very wealthy to 'just' having 20 million!  I realize he lived a life of extreme excess -- who needs a small palace type home plus 5 other mansions in the most exclusive neighborhood?  Someone who NEEDS to show their worth, that's who.  Something wrong mentally that he felt he couldn't hold his head up living the much lower life within the 20 million range.  Poor him, so sad he felt that way..... 

I just saw that - how sad and horrible for everybody who loved him!  I can't say I'm a fan of Noelle, but I truly feel for her right now ... and especially his 2 daughters.  :(

Edited by Duke2801

Truly horrible. I wonder if it was suicide or just a drunken/drugged mistake. Either way it was a shocking story to read this morning. And all the bitter fighting over millions of dollars. The first thing I thought of when I read he was dead was whether or not Noelle had been able to marry him yet. Looks like she didn't so she's out of her imagined share of his cash. What a sorry end.  

I do hope they are filming a second season of LOL as I enjoyed the first one. Although I do not need to see this tragedy filmed or the subject of talking heads.

• Love 1

I just read about this too, and I was going to post this link.

http://www.eonline.com/news/605409/scot-young-dead-boyfriend-of-ladies-of-london-star-noelle-reno-impaled-on-iron-railing-after-4-story-fall-from-apartment-window

This is so sad.  I tend to think it might have been suicide.  My take on this guy is that he may have no money and finally just felt the jig was up.  There was something so suspicious about his situation.

Sad for all involved, esp. since he has children? 

But also a lesson for women who try to take up with rich men.  Some of these men really need to be vetted first.  I imagine Nicole will land on her feet with someone else. 

• Love 2

I read about this and while I feel terrible for him, Noelle bugs me so much that I couldn't feel sympathetic for the golddigger.  She seemed to only love his money that she just couldn't wait to get freed up.  Just a horrible person Noelle is.

• Love 1

Here's my theory on Noelle.  I'm sure she was figuring Scot would eventually be able to get to the dough (estimated at 2 billion-- yeah, dat's right, 2 BILLION!!!) he supposedly socked away.  Why else would she be hanging around him?  He was creepy, sleazy, surly, moody, charmless & homely.  Hey, but gold-digger Noelle didn't care if he was a slimeball with a shitty personality & he was ugly as fuck.  She wanted to get her greedy paws on dat dough.  The prob is -- would Scot ever be able to get to it?  It's all very murky.

Scot's greedy ex was still screaming her head off about the dough -- that she knew he had it hidden somewhere.  Supposedly he hid it so well, he couldn't get to it.  That doesn't make much sense to me.

Noelle said Scot hated being on camera.  I'll just bet he did.  He apparently owed enormous amounts of money to very shady characters. So I would say he probably didn't want his ex or his daughters or the gangsters he owed money -- to see him & Noelle living some sort of luxury life.  And that was the biggest prob for Scot, in getting to whatever dough he hid.  If he got some of it & they started spending, his greedy ex, the greedy daughters, the shady gangsters & even the government woulda been all over him.  Sounds like he was in a really shitty position staying in London.  Not sure why he didn't just flee.

Man, Noelle must be a real dumbass -- or she just let her pure greed blind her into not realizing this was a no-win situation.  And it actually could have been an extremely dangerous one for her to be near.  Scot said he was threatened often & nearly killed in one or more recent incidences.  So her greed blinded her from realizing she put her own life in danger by sticking around him.  Or maybe she knew it & figured she'd take the risk.  Ah, anything to live da high life, right Noelle?  What a sweet gal, eh?

Sounds like the cops are suspicious this may not have been a suicide at all & he may have been murdered -- likely by the gangsters he owed money to.  Not especially surprising to me.  Scot seemed very slimy to me.  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2871398/Now-RUSSIA-asks-death-plunge-tycoon-Scot-Young-murdered-Kremlin-demands-know-did-fall-thrown-links-London-businessman-revealed.html

I'm curious who Noelle is gonna try to gold-dig next.  Btw, she's lying bout her age.  She says she's 31, but she's really 33.  And who knows if she's even older.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 3

Here's my theory on Noelle.  I'm sure she was figuring Scot would eventually be able to get to the dough (estimated at 2 billion-- yeah, dat's right, 2 BILLION!!!) he supposedly socked away.  Why else would she be hanging around him?  He was creepy, sleazy, surly, moody, charmless & homely.  Hey, but gold-digger Noelle didn't care if he was a slimeball with a shitty personality & he was ugly as fuck.  She wanted to get her greedy paws on dat dough.  The prob is -- would Scot ever be able to get to it?  It's all very murky.

Scot's greedy ex was still screaming her head off about the dough -- that she knew he had it hidden somewhere.  Supposedly he hid it so well, he couldn't get to it.  That doesn't make much sense to me.

Noelle said Scot hated being on camera.  I'll just bet he did.  He apparently owed enormous amounts of money to very shady characters. So I would say he probably didn't want his ex or his daughters or the gangsters he owed money -- to see him & Noelle living some sort of luxury life.  And that was the biggest prob for Scot, in getting to whatever dough he hid.  If he got some of it & they started spending, his greedy ex, the greedy daughters, the shady gangsters & even the government woulda been all over him.  Sounds like he was in a really shitty position staying in London.  Not sure why he didn't just flee.

Man, Noelle must be a real dumbass -- or she just let her pure greed blind her into not realizing this was a no-win situation.  And it actually could have been an extremely dangerous one for her to be near.  Scot said he was threatened often & nearly killed in one or more recent incidences.  So her greed blinded her from realizing she put her own life in danger by sticking around him.  Or maybe she knew it & figured she'd take the risk.  Ah, anything to live da high life, right Noelle?  What a sweet gal, eh?

Sounds like the cops are suspicious this may not have been a suicide at all & he may have been murdered -- likely by the gangsters he owed money to.  Not especially surprising to me.  Scot seemed very slimy to me.  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2871398/Now-RUSSIA-asks-death-plunge-tycoon-Scot-Young-murdered-Kremlin-demands-know-did-fall-thrown-links-London-businessman-revealed.html

I'm curious who Noelle is gonna try to gold-dig next.  Btw, she's lying bout her age.  She says she's 31, but she's really 33.  And who knows if she's even older.

I agree with this a great deal. My theory, though, is that this guy was a sort of Bernie Madoff type who never had that much money or didn't have it legitimately. A dopey golddigger like Noelle can't figure out that there is no there there. She needs to pick her targets better.

Hadn't thought about that.  The big diff between him & Madoff is Scot scammed dangerous Russian & Turkish gangsters (if we're to believe the British media), as well as his greedy ex-wife, while Madoff scammed ordinary people, if mostly wealthy ones.  Maybe Scot had nothing left except the 20 mil or so he had left after the divorce.  Surely, Noelle was making him use dat up quick.

Have to admit I was a bit intrigued by Scot, even tho I never liked him.  Noelle OTOH always made me wanna vomit.  Just a dime-a-dozen, greedy, gold-digging blonde chick with an attitude.  She's under the misimpression there's something special bout huh.  No, there really isn't.  And at 33. she may be able to still gold-dig, but it will likely be harder for her to find a rich sucker now than when she found Scot.  

In any case, I have zero interest in Noelle.  Or the ridiculous Caprice.  Or any of the ridiculous women on this show.  I did watch this show & it could be sorta entertaining sometimes, but if it doesn't come back, I'm pretty indifferent.  

Keep in mind, Scot started out with no money & no connections -- just a total nobody.  And he became a billionaire.  And then he went bankrupt.  His story is an interesting one.  I hope some day it is told -- maybe when the facts are discovered concerning his death.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs

Too many mysterious deaths in the group around Scot Young.  Two falls from buildings and two deaths by falling under a train.  It's very strange, and I'm not believing in all these coincidences.  One of Scot's friends said he was previously dangled from a window by Russian mobsters.

• Love 7

OK, so Scot was a total nutcase according to this-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2887933/Plunge-tycoon-walked-mental-hospital-day-died-Doctors-face-inquiry-Scot-Young-managed-leave-three-days-admitting-himself.html

Or was this merely a cover-up for Scot trying desperately to hide from the various shady characters looking to kill him & they were finally able to?  And did Noelle finally high-tail it outta London lickety-split cuz she knew she'd be toast too if she stuck around?

• Love 3

To me, it just defies belief that this many guys in the same business/social circle killed themselves.  I'd say it's unusual to know even one person that died by falling off a building, but two?  And another two under trains?  I might as well believe that they all made a pact with the devil and he came to collect his due.

Doesn't London have more cameras than any other city?  I wonder if any of the deaths were caught by CCTV.

• Love 3

Found this forum while looking for LA Hair so thought I'd give it a look-see. Not a big fan of LoL but the genre was right, the locale was right, so I watched

Wow. Did not know about Scot! Noelle was probably my least favorite and my take on the pair was pretty close to that of ScoobieDoobs. Pretty awful couple.

But I was curious for an update on that airhead and found this.

Interesting.

I guess anyone can be a HuffPo blogger...

• Love 3

Found this forum while looking for LA Hair so thought I'd give it a look-see. Not a big fan of LoL but the genre was right, the locale was right, so I watched

Wow. Did not know about Scot! Noelle was probably my least favorite and my take on the pair was pretty close to that of ScoobieDoobs. Pretty awful couple.

But I was curious for an update on that airhead and found this.

Interesting.

I guess anyone can be a HuffPo blogger...

Well, it said a lot about her character how she seemed fine & dandy that Scot made his billions dealing with shady characters (very, very, very shady characters).  Ah, but this chick was all about the dough.  It'll be entertaining to see what rich sucker she latches onto next.  She struck me as such an idiot to hang onto homely, gross-looking slimy Scot, all while waiting for him to marry her & get the big payoff.  Something must have motivated her to finally break it off with him.  Sounds like he was acting mighty nutty.  My theory is he knew the shady characters he was dealing with were gonna kill him at some point so he was skeered shitless.

Sounds like police don't think there was anything sinister connected to his suicide, so maybe there wasn't.  But she was an absolute fool for being involved with him at all, let alone for over 5 years.  If there were dangerous people after him, they coulda killed her as well, with no hesitation.  Maybe she was in denial about the extremely dangerous position she put herself in, being near him -- or she's just so money-hungry she didn't wanna think about it.

And yeah, if she could get a gig with Huff Post, guess anyone can.  Her presence on the show isn't missed at all.  The show sucks now (to me), but not because she's gone.  

Btw, Scot really creeped me out.  Thought he looked like Freddy Kreuger.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 2
Btw, Scot really creeped me out.  Thought he looked like Freddy Kreuger.

At the time the show was in its run I would have agreed with you.  Now, after all this has come to light, I think he looked like a dead man walking.  Very creepy, the whole story.

• Love 1

At the time the show was in its run I would have agreed with you.  Now, after all this has come to light, I think he looked like a dead man walking.  Very creepy, the whole story.

Indeed! My spidersense regarding conspiracy theories is tingling (just joking but X-Files is back soon so I'm back in training for those!).

From the link posted by ScoobieDoobs

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2887933/Plunge-tycoon-walked-mental-hospital-day-died-Doctors-face-inquiry-Scot-Young-managed-leave-three-days-admitting-himself.html

One said he was the fifth member of a ‘ring of death’ – five friends who have died in unusual circumstances in recent years – including TV star Trinny Woodall’s ex-husband Johnny Elichaoff, millionaire property tycoon Robert Curtis,who dated model Caprice, entrepreneur Paul Castle and Mr Berezovsky.

And she didn't came back either. Coincidence? I choose to think not!
  • Love 3

Idk, I don't think Scot's story is so complicated.  Over a period of time he had financial dealings with sinister characters connected to the Russian mob.  And apparently (over many years) he socked away nearly a billion dollars (supposedly & it could be much more) from deals he made for these characters.  Then he plead poverty & claimed he had no money left, so he could get out of paying his wife anything in their divorce.  She knew better & was giving him a ton of trouble.  She knew he had squirreled away what she estimated at nearly a billion or more.  And she was making non-stop accusations in court about all of this.  I wonder if his ex-wife's big mouth got the attention of the Russian mobsters, who thought he scammed them & were after his hide.  

What I can't wrap my head around is why Noelle wanted any part of this.  I mean seriously, Scot coulda been gunned down at any time or have his car exploded & dopey/greedy-ass Noelle could have been killed right along with him.  Who in their right mind would wanna be anywhere near any of this?  Guess Noelle really is that money-hungry, eh?  Good luck with that Huff Post gig, hun.  I hear they don't pay much over there.  Maybe she was gold-digging in the Hamptons this summer.  The prob for her is there are way younger & better-looking chicks around than Noelle, so the competition is pretty stiff, even for homely rich guys (like Scot was).

• Love 1

Idk, I don't think Scot's story is so complicated.  Over a period of time he had financial dealings with sinister characters connected to the Russian mob.  And apparently (over many years) he socked away nearly a billion dollars (supposedly & it could be much more) from deals he made for these characters.  Then he plead poverty & claimed he had no money left, so he could get out of paying his wife anything in their divorce.  She knew better & was giving him a ton of trouble.  She knew he had squirreled away what she estimated at nearly a billion or more.  And she was making non-stop accusations in court about all of this.  I wonder if his ex-wife's big mouth got the attention of the Russian mobsters, who thought he scammed them & were after his hide.  

What I can't wrap my head around is why Noelle wanted any part of this.  I mean seriously, Scot coulda been gunned down at any time or have his car exploded & dopey/greedy-ass Noelle could have been killed right along with him.  Who in their right mind would wanna be anywhere near any of this?  Guess Noelle really is that money-hungry, eh?  Good luck with that Huff Post gig, hun.  I hear they don't pay much over there.  Maybe she was gold-digging in the Hamptons this summer.  The prob for her is there are way younger & better-looking chicks around than Noelle, so the competition is pretty stiff, even for homely rich guys (like Scot was).

If Young's ex-wife knew who he was doing business with, and those characters were as shady as indicated, she was insane IMO to be pushing for more money and giving him grief.  I'm surprised she didn't end up "falling" or "jumping" from a roof or under a train.

Five or so members of the same business/social circles who end up dead in strange circumstances?   Definitely more than a coincidence to me.

Seems to me that maybe Noelle knew it was getting more and more dangerous to be around Scot and that might have precipitated their break up. 

A bit late to the party, but an article from last year regarding Scot Young and his death and assets:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3522428/How-billionaire-husbands-including-Scot-Young-use-mysterious-Panama-law-firm-hide-fortunes-wives-divorce.html#ixzz44rEIqmMF

From the article:

"Scot Young helped hide his £500million fortune from his wife 'in a game of hide and concealment' aided by a Panama-based law firm, leaked documents revealed today.

The British tycoon used Mossack Fonseca and other offshore businesses to stash his assets in Russia, the British Virgin Islands and Monaco, it has emerged."

• Love 1