Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

I rewinded to watch Judys quick smirk of disbelief when VK said she really wanted show group.    

Remember Highlights magazine and Goofus and Gallant?  Gallant says wow I am in disbelief that I made show group as a rookie TCC.  Goofus whines and pouts about not making show group and throws her messy looking hair extensions around in a tantrum like fashion. 

Really cannot wait to see how VK gets cut from training camp.    

As Kenny Banya said on Seinfeld-- this is Gold, Jerry! Gold! 

• Love 19
1 hour ago, Loves2Dance said:

I am practically salivating waiting for her cut...like I can not wait. 

Maturity alone should disqualify her. She can't get out of her funk because she didn't make SG? Girl please! 

It just further proves that Tina was like the Dance Mom who bounced around dance studios so VK always hear she was the best and brightest and could do no wrong. 

I couldn't believe how genuinely surprised VK was when Denise didn't gloat all over her. She was all, "really?! You didn't notice meee?!" 

I'm glad Denise had the courage to say something. Looks like she wasn't served the VK-loving Kool-aid yet. 

• Love 17
1 minute ago, NMDD43 said:

I couldn't believe how genuinely surprised VK was when Denise didn't gloat all over her. She was all, "really?! You didn't notice meee?!" 

I'm glad Denise had the courage to say something. Looks like she wasn't served the VK-loving Kool-aid yet. 

Me too. I'm surprised they let a guest choreographer come in. It's like Kelli wants to give VK criticism, but not directly. It wasn't, "I noticed you were off, why?" It was, "Denise didn't notice you, why didn't you make Denise notice you?" Now Kelli isn't the bad person. 

• Love 15

I’m not sure if it was the camera angles being used at Gilleys but a lot of the girls looked chubby at show group tryouts.  KaShara looked huge, Tara and whoever this is. When the very 1st group of 5 walked out they showed 3 of them from behind and the one on the right (I don’t recognize her from behind) had noticibly dimply thighs. 

2F4E7027-2707-4DD0-9EAB-788A20E862FE.jpeg

She’s in the group with Lacey. Possibly Miranda?

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

Me too. I'm surprised they let a guest choreographer come in. It's like Kelli wants to give VK criticism, but not directly. It wasn't, "I noticed you were off, why?" It was, "Denise didn't notice you, why didn't you make Denise notice you?" Now Kelli isn't the bad person. 

This. Then Kelli threw in that VK was Travis’ favorite so she still can’t give her honest critique.  It almost felt like she called her in just to repeat that. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I can totally see why Tara was cut 

Me too. Just so surprising how she looked great when they announced GLs and then awful at show group.  What’s up with that?

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Pebbles116 said:

REALLY Kelli? You NEVER call another girl in to ask about why she was "off"? But you do that for VK? EYEROLL

Also NO COMMENT about her weight? REALLY?

I am very surprised they had her in the office and don’t bring up the weight thing.  It’s her most glaring issue and they keep bringing up this non-specific “you didn’t stand out to someone else besides us” stuff instead of giving her real feedback.  Maybe they actually are and it’s all edited, but it’s confusing for the viewer.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, toopastel said:

i'm shocked at how blatant Kelli is sometimes in her favoritism of Victoria. it's especially glaring when compared to how she has treated Dayton in the office visits. 

and maybe it's just because i'm not 18 anymore but Victoria's response to Kelli (her "I know" when any other girl would've said "yes ma'am" and taken it seriously, as well as flopping her head down on the table) was so unprofessional and rude. her immaturity really shows in moments like that and adds emphasis to the sentiment that she should take time to grow up and get away from the DCC world before auditioning again. COMBINED with the audacity to complain about not getting show group when she's a ROOKIE, i'm sick of Victoria and can't wait to see her cut scene. 

Okay - I agree the SG thing was out of line for her to admit, but aren’t there in fact rookies who make SG every year - weren’t there 4 this year?   It’s not inconceivable for a rookie to think they can make SG and for them to be a little disappointed if they don’t.    I think the whole incident speaks more to her immaturity, or specifically a lack of a “filter” when she’s speaking - than it does her being arrogant/entitled.   

• Love 12
1 hour ago, EricaShadows said:

I can remember that she called other girls in to ask about such things, but of course Kelli had to say that to Victoria because Victoria's just SO amazing that it was very obvious when she was off.  *sarcasm font OFF* Carissa was better and yet, when asked why she didn't want to audition for show group, she said she really wanted to (and had planned on it), but, due to financial and family pressures, had to be available to take every possible shift at work.  In addition, Kelli REALLY should have said something about her weight because she's gaining practically before our eyes. 

Otherwise known as Victoria.  I've rarely known girls like that and never hung around them because they annoy me.  There's been times where I've felt that I was entitled to things and got cheated out of them, but then reality hit and I realized that I either wasn't what they were looking for, it wasn't the right time, or that I did something to screw up my chances of getting whatever it was.  That's not only called reality, but maturity.  Life and growing up either tend to slap such things out of people, isolates them so they can't infect anyone else with their delusions, or kills them off (not that I want Victoria to die, just to grow up some).  

Because Kelli wants to show that she's super tough on the legacies so they don't come in thinking that they can just walk onto the squad because of who their parents are.  But that also doesn't explain why she's super-tough on Dayton, but so extremely lenient with Victoria when Kelli should be coming down on VICTORIA with both feet because of the attitude (and other issues), but be somewhat more lenient with Dayton (though she was right to get on Dayton for being late even if what she said wasn't the best way to put it).

I see not only immaturity, but a complete lack of discipline.  I don't see that Victoria ever learned discipline to any significant degree.  She seems to almost have been encouraged NOT to be disciplined, to be "wild and free", uninhibited in everything she does and says.  While that sort of thing may provide great inspiration and experiences for the emotional side of things, it doesn't do much else for the dancing.  As for Tina, I can see this as well.  She seems to think that Victoria has to be the best, but hasn't really given her the training or the opportunities to get there.  Instead, she wanted to feed both her's and Victoria's ego and went to the studios that provided the ego-boosts they needed.  Too bad neither one of them made sure that Victoria got the solid training she needed, especially in ballet, because, if she had the discipline, she would gotten the training and if she didn't have the discipline, but got the right training, she would have GOTTEN the discipline or left.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kelli didn't want people to think she's taking it easy on any of the legacies so she's tougher on Dayton.  Too bad it's completely obvious that she's not doing that with Victoria even though she thinks she is.  She's not only wearing blinders, but rose-colored sunglasses.

I think this is very likely.  It would have had to have been very early on and definitely lends credence to the idea that Kelli and Charlotte shut down anyone who wasn't pro-Victoria during auditions.  I get that Kelli is the director, but Victoria is the ONE girl (besides her own daughter) where she should have stepped out.  Charlotte could have been the one to take her place during deliberations for Victoria, but it seems that Kelli thought that, if she wasn't there during deliberations, Victoria wouldn't make Finals or Training Camp (and she probably wouldn't have).  I wonder what Judy said and if it was about Victoria, about Kelli's outright patronage/favoritism, both, neither or something else.

I'm not surprised.  For all the leniency Cassie got and the favoritism she was show during her tenure, it's NOTHING like we've seen Victoria getting, especially if Judy compared her to Cassie and how Victoria lacks even Cassie's skills in certain departments (or just her form).  I also wonder if she made at least one comment about how Victoria was getting into another girl's space (but made out to be the other way around) during auditions.  However, SOMEONE needed/needs to say something.  Too bad Kelli had to get after Judy for saying something she didn't want to hear (which likely means Kelli knows it was the truth but didn't want to admit it).

While I think Victoria played a huge part in all the stress and other issues between her and the other girls with her entitled attitude and all the rest, I think Kelli plays just as large a part because the other girls can either see or sense the favoritism and don't like it, mainly because they're working their backsides off to make the team and Victoria isn't only not seeming to work as hard, but gaining weight and a whole host of things and looks to be coasting onto the team without the work ethic, discipline, skills or anything else many of the other girls have.

A lot of girls win Barbies, but not only don't make Show Group, but sometimes get cut.  If Victoria can't see that she's extremely lucky just to still be in Training Camp (if not just lucky to be there AT ALL) and STILL complains about not making Show Group, then she's more spoiled and entitled than I thought.

Someone else SHOULD be making the cuts this season because there's really no reason why Victoria's still there and there's no reason she would have made it to Finals or Training Camp if Kelli hadn't been involved.  Malena shouldn't still be there either.  Neither girl really has what it takes to be a DCC right now and some would say that Malena doesn't have what it takes period.  I would tend to agree about Malena and think she should give up the dream of being a DCC, especially if she continues to have memory problems and doesn't do anything to correct them or offset them to a measurable degree.  Victoria needs at least a year away from Dallas (probably Texas altogether) and her mom to grow up, gain some maturity and real life experience, then come back and try again if that's what she really wants.

Not surprised there about what Tina supposedly is feeling.  She seems the type to not only think her baby girl can do no wrong, but also is trying to relive her "glory days" of being a DCC through Victoria.  Victoria reminds me a lot of Veruca Salt and Tina Mrs. Salt.

We have seen very little of the TK and VK interactions besides for the howling, hugging and squealing stuff showing how excited they both are for DCC tryouts and VK making TC - I don’t know how all this stuff about Tina’s parenting and what kind of dance mom she was can be determined just from the few scenes shown.

Victoria actually has good ballet technique for a dancer who wasn’t trained in a pre-pro ballet school.    I know this spoils all these narratives that she isn’t a good dancer and has been sheltered from actually having to practice or hear criticism, but she does.   I’m not saying she’s the best dancer in the world (honestly, if someone was they would be setting their sights much higher than DCC), but her technique is in line w/ girls who have have had good dance training since a young age. 

As for the negatively shown towards Dayton on the show from Kelli, didn’t an insider say that she was encouraged not to try out and did anyway?  That may explain some of it.

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

We have seen very little of the TK and VK interactions besides for the howling, hugging and squealing stuff showing how excited they both are for DCC tryouts and VK making TC - I don’t know how all this stuff about Tina’s parenting and what kind of dance mom she was can be determined just from the few scenes shown.

Victoria actually has good ballet technique for a dancer who wasn’t trained in a pre-pro ballet school.    I know this spoils all these narratives that she isn’t a good dancer and has been sheltered from actually having to practice or hear criticism, but she does.   I’m not saying she’s the best dancer in the world (honestly, if someone was they would be setting their sights much higher than DCC), but her technique is in line w/ girls who have have had good dance training since a young age. 

As for the negatively shown towards Dayton on the show from Kelli, didn’t an insider say that she was encouraged not to try out and did anyway?  That may explain some of it.

Dayton made it to TC though.  If she was discouraged, why let her get so far?  And it’s still no excuse to treat her so badly.  

• Love 9

I am absolutely convinced Judy made up her mind to not play into the CMT drama by simply not talking when the cameras are rolling. Good on her! Her talking head at SG tryouts was very generic and uncontroversial, something about how people like to see the kickline. I had to rewind that part though, as the first time I couldn't pay attention to what she was saying due to being distracted by the unfortunate mascara malfunction on her eyelid.

I liked seeing that an accomplished dancer and choreographer like Travis Wall recognizing pom as a legitimate and distinct style of dance and respecting the girls for what they do.

I am proud of Hannah for speaking up about her depression. She is such a great dancer and role model, and adorable in a different kind of way. I just love her!

If I were in charge, I would have cut Malena and Kristen along with Lindsay. Their continued presence is a distraction from the tougher cuts that still need to be made.

Unless Victoria was specifically told to never try out again, I seriously doubt Tina would do anything to piss off Kelli.

Did I miss the scene in the preview where Christina dropped a pom and commented about it being a cheerleader's worst nightmare?

Edited by Law Mom
  • Love 13
42 minutes ago, Cosen said:

Am I the only one who cannot stand Kitty.

Kitty has grown on me over the seasons. She is definitely a harsh critic and sometimes is distasteful in her statements. For all that, IMO, she really wants the girls to be successful, and doesn't waste any time with them tiptoeing around an issue. I believe that the girls who seek her assistance and utilize it improve their chances at auditions.

Quick question: Has any rookie (or vet for that matter) ever made show group and then was cut before the end of training camp purely for a dance or weight issue? Not referring to being cut for a discipline issue or rule breaking. I cannot recall any. Based on that, although Kelli always says there is no guarantee they will make the team, I would feel pretty great about my chances.  Perhaps (whether or not VK was told she was a shoe-in)  her not making SG made her surprised/nervous/upset, etc. because she thought she had an "in" on that as well as the team.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Law Mom said:

I had to rewind that part though, as the first time I couldn't pay attention to what she was saying due to being distracted by the unfortunate mascara malfunction on her eyelid.

I could be very wrong but I think Judy has a mole or beauty mark of some sort on her eyelid because i've noticed that same mark that looks like mascara in other seasons. But maybe she does just have mascara mishaps occasionally. Lord knows my makeup is never perfection. 

• Love 3
On 8/26/2018 at 2:06 PM, 5678Pixie said:

39192390_938863102990323_424525777401282560_n.thumb.jpg.120d859641b18f5aa91dfcec01711184.jpg

Kelli posted this, I wonder if she is next to get a ring

Seems kind of weird to me to post something like this about someone you're not engaged to and already had broken up with once. Talk about weird public pressure on a dude and a relationship. I guess if that's what she really wants out of the relationship, though, go ahead and be clear about your expectations so he can meet them or get gone. Also, if you're going to post something like this, I want to know what goes in a game day necessities bag! Besides seaweed, I mean. 

• Love 8
7 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

I am very surprised they had her in the office and don’t bring up the weight thing.  It’s her most glaring issue and they keep bringing up this non-specific “you didn’t stand out to someone else besides us” stuff instead of giving her real feedback.  Maybe they actually are and it’s all edited, but it’s confusing for the viewer.

It seems like the sort of thing they'd edit out. Remember Kelli is a producer, so she can decide what makes it in. Public critique of her size may be actually emotionally damaging to somebody like her. Slightly OT but does anyone remember how Meredith Oden was always heavy? Maybe it's a legacy thing.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

Victoria came from a contemporary background. Standing out in a room full of power house dancers, in her genre of choice, wouldn't have been that difficult imo. 

She was a head of the music. That’s what bothered me. And bleeding into the other girls space. She is losing me with her office visits and her responses. I’m sure she is saying what she thinks people want to hear but it’s getting old. 

Dayton needs to do hip hop more often. Girl was killing it! The more I watch the sadder I am that she got cut.

id like to comment on the other rookies but I don’t know much. Gabby is very pretty. Madeline seems to be doing well. I like her. Jalyn is fun.

cutting Dayton before Malenais just mean. Heck cutting Victoria before Malena is mean. She should have been the first to go. 

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, cfinboston said:

Slightly OT but does anyone remember how Meredith Oden was always heavy?

Not at 1st.  I remember in her rookie TC when they did they body fat measurement thing hers was something like 12-13%.

• Love 1

I think having Denise in the office wasn't a huge deal.  We don't get to see everyone who is brought into the office.  Denise might have been in there for other peeps, too.  Not just VK

Travis might have said other girls were standouts, not just vk.  Again, editing. 

WTF is up with the I watches VK and pageant girl were wearing.  I've never seen a girl wear a watch in rehearsals before

I love Tess.  She seems like she doesn't drink the DCC koolaid and is "normal".  Much like red head Stephanie.  

• Love 6
9 hours ago, DCC.Style.fan said:

Yeah Tess is hideous.         NOT!!!!!      She is one of my girl crushes

tess.png.453e32f18e8a2ad089874edb0c516ca8.png

She's so pretty and has one of the best bodies on thee team IMO. She just talks weird.

4 hours ago, Agent Gully said:

Kitty has grown on me over the seasons. She is definitely a harsh critic and sometimes is distasteful in her statements. For all that, IMO, she really wants the girls to be successful, and doesn't waste any time with them tiptoeing around an issue. I believe that the girls who seek her assistance and utilize it improve their chances at auditions.

I honestly think Kitty is extra on purpose. Like, I get you "have to be cut throat" blah blah blah..but alot of the time, it seems like she's purposefully trying to be "tough."

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, heckkitty said:

Oh yeah.... Hannah jumped up to being my favorite tonight. That girl has guts, and she seems tones really great dancer. 

That slo-mo clip they showed of her SG try out was beautiful, she’s so talented. 

• Love 5
On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 5:20 PM, MyFavShows said:

I think she’s really unattractive too.   Say what you will about Dayton and VK, but they are both a ton more DCC pretty than Cassie.  And can both dance better from what I’ve seen too (Cassie got better by the end of her tenure, but going into TC their first year these two are better).  Plus Cassie never had the DCC polish when it came to speaking style. 

But she could sing. Lol

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Agent Gully said:

Quick question: Has any rookie (or vet for that matter) ever made show group and then was cut before the end of training camp purely for a dance or weight issue? Not referring to being cut for a discipline issue or rule breaking. I cannot recall any. Based on that, although Kelli always says there is no guarantee they will make the team, I would feel pretty great about my chances.  Perhaps (whether or not VK was told she was a shoe-in)  her not making SG made her surprised/nervous/upset, etc. because she thought she had an "in" on that as well as the team.

I want to say that during season 5, Liz Rueter I believe was on SG and then was cut for weight . . .

• Love 1

I love love love Tess.  I think she is gorgeous, amazing figure and definitely not a vet that does that bare minimum.  She set a goal to get a Barbie and be a leader and she's crushing it.  Also one of the nicest DCCs on SM, she seems to try to respond to everyone who tweets her or comments on her pics.  Just an all around great person, I hope she stays a couple more years.  I only wish she'd go back to the natural curls sometimes or maybe some sweeping bangs.  

5 hours ago, Agent Gully said:

Sunni is only one I can think of for sure who got made SG her first time in TC but was cut that year right at end of camp.  Someone mentioned maybe Liz Reuter too (weight) - I could see her making SG, she was a great dancer and Judy adored her. 

Speaking of Judy, I agree that she's purposefully keeping quiet while cameras are rolling.  I think she cares more than Kelli does about how she comes across and doesn't want to get bashed for her opinions by viewers.  I also think she probably likes Vic fine as a person but knows she's a bad fit for DCC, this year anyway.  Cassie had her flaws and faults but even she wasn't as immature that first time in TC as Vic is.  

• Love 23
8 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

Okay - I agree the SG thing was out of line for her to admit, but aren’t there in fact rookies who make SG every year - weren’t there 4 this year?   It’s not inconceivable for a rookie to think they can make SG and for them to be a little disappointed if they don’t.    I think the whole incident speaks more to her immaturity, or specifically a lack of a “filter” when she’s speaking - than it does her being arrogant/entitled.   

Agree it's more lack of maturity than true entitlement issues. It's 100% fair for her to be disappointed. What's not fair is 1) Being so disappointed that your performance suffers for an entire night of training camp, & then 2) Actually admitting it in the way that she did. I posted this in the episode forum, but Angela got called out in a huge way by a guest choreographer and Kelli for being disappointed / not performing her best as a 5 year veteran not making SG. I'm sure other rookies were equally as disappointed, but no one knew about it. Part of being professional / mature is hiding that disappointment and continuing on. Like you said, lack of filter.

Edited by evasworld123
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, pizzaislife said:

She was a head of the music. That’s what bothered me. And bleeding into the other girls space. She is losing me with her office visits and her responses. I’m sure she is saying what she thinks people want to hear but it’s getting old. 

Dayton needs to do hip hop more often. Girl was killing it! The more I watch the sadder I am that she got cut.

id like to comment on the other rookies but I don’t know much. Gabby is very pretty. Madeline seems to be doing well. I like her. Jalyn is fun.

cutting Dayton before Malenais just mean. Heck cutting Victoria before Malena is mean. She should have been the first to go. 

The only reason I'm thankful Dayton got cut early was that it gave her the ability to try out for RC. 

• Love 9
54 minutes ago, rl27rl said:

I want to say that during season 5, Liz Rueter I believe was on SG and then was cut for weight . . .

Liz Rueter did not make SG in Season 5.

Angela was called out by the guest choreographer in Season 10 because her dancing was off because she was not happy about not making SG.

8 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

It is entitled to be so disappointed you can’t perform in practice when you aren’t even on the team yet. 

Anyone who doesn’t make it is disappointed, of course. Her disappointment came from an expectation that she deserves to make it over the other girls. 

23 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

The only reason I'm thankful Dayton got cut early was that it gave her the ability to try out for RC. 

A part of me wishes Dayton had never even tried out again. I know it’s part of her life story and it was an accomplishment to make training camp - but I’m not sure it was a good experience for her. As it turns out, she’s better off not being in the team.

I know shes made dumb errors ( like being late which she should get in trouble for doing) but some of her edit is just too harsh. 

I would rather have seen more of Brennan and the others to be honest.

• Love 13
21 hours ago, CowboysFanatic said:

In 2013, Holly A. was positioned where Kelli is right now in formations. As for who should've gotten point besides her for the 2014 and 2015 seasons. I'd say Emma, Jacie, Jenna or Jennifer E.

I could totally see Jacie being point. I thought she had that wow factor- Jenna too, although I didn't think she was quite ready as point.   Just from anything I've seen of Holly's performance, I think of her as I think of Lacey. They're both beautiful, graceful and amazing dancers, BUT imo, they don't have the power and pop -They both certainly deserve to have be in the triangle, just not point. Obviously, it's a moot point as Holly A retired a few years ago, I was just curious....... Thank you for your response!!

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, MssdDrms said:

I still can’t believe Lindsay was cut before Malena.  Malena is beautiful but a mess.  Bless her heart.

Malena is getting some major editing to make her look bad enough so Judy and Kelli will cut her at a later date. Sheis being kept around for ratings and drama. I bet if there was no show she probably would have not have made it to TC in the first place and/or would have been the first cut.

Edited by bigskygirl
22 minutes ago, KoKo said:

I could totally see Jacie being point. I thought she had that wow factor- Jenna too, although I didn't think she was quite ready as point.   Just from anything I've seen of Holly's performance, I think of her as I think of Lacey. They're both beautiful, graceful and amazing dancers, BUT imo, they don't have the power and pop -They both certainly deserve to have be in the triangle, just not point. Obviously, it's a moot point as Holly A retired a few years ago, I was just curious....... Thank you for your response!!

Remember they tested Jacie an Holly A both as point before the seasons started, but then chose Holly. I agree either would have been great. They both looked like Barbies.

Also - I think Tess is one of the top 5 prettiest on the team and definitely has the best body. 

I can’t tell all the rookies apart yet, but face wise I’d consider Tess, Khalyn, Lexie, Alexis, and Tasha the prettiest on the team.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, DCCme said:

Rewatching the episode - what’s with Maddie being off balance multiple times in Travis’ choreography...and CMT showing it each time?

Yeah I noticed that too - she totally started to fall that one time in slow mo (she covered it well, but it was clear she lost her balance) and they were showing it like it was good or something.  Lol.  My bet is the people who do the editing just picked footage of the people Travis called out w/o realizing it was a mistake.   They may not know much about dance.

I felt both Maddie’s and VK’s softness in the middle was glaring in that segment.  VK worse, but Maddie looked heavy too. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

A lot of girls win Barbies, but not only don't make Show Group, but sometimes get cut. 

Agreed. I believe Dayton won a Barbie for her solo, she didn't make SG nor complained about it. Sadly, she was cut (blessing in disguise for her) These Barbies are for solos at finals. The girls have many hours to polish their best choreo in preparation for auditions. It is not an indication of "you won the barbie so you're one of the best dancers in the room" No, it's a nod to a solo well done and executed. VK learned that solo 3 years ago for this audition.

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, FMRDancerNYC said:

Agreed. I believe Dayton won a Barbie for her solo, she didn't make SG nor complained about it. Sadly, she was cut (blessing in disguise for her) These Barbies are for solos at finals. The girls have many hours to polish their best choreo in preparation for auditions. It is not an indication of "you won the barbie so you're one of the best dancers in the room" No, it's a nod to a solo well done and executed. VK learned that solo 3 years ago for this audition.

Erin won a Barbie last year and was cut.  IMHO Hannah’s solo this year was a amazing, she did not win a Barbie, but did make SG.  So there is no correlation, except for some of the exceptional vets.

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, FMRDancerNYC said:

1. We don’t know that she didn’t complain about it, she wasn’t called into the office or even part of that segment in any significant way - multiple  girls could have been upset about not making SG for all we know.   Now that I see how they do the triangle it appears to be a major blow for the upcoming season when it comes the formation in the dance, so I could see people being really upset when they don’t get it.   More so than I realized before.

2. I guess I’ll have to point this out since no one else is, but VK was highly pressured to give a reason why “something was wrong” in that office visit.   She tried to say nothing was wrong multiple times and they kept pushing for a reason so she finally admitted the SG thing.   She didn’t throw a tantrum or freak out, she just finally gave in and admitted the truth (and it’s naive to think she was the only dancer who didn’t get SG who felt she deserved it).   I know she’s immature and should have made up some other fake reason like she had a headache or something, but that’s what happens when you’re 18 and sitting across from your mom’s best friend.

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

Come to try-outs for 4 years, make SG your first try in TC. 

Clearly the DCC audition model is broken. Hannah is amazing. 

If I were guessing, I would say that her look might have held her back.  I think she is gorgeous, but She is not the traditional DCC image.  I would also think that dancing for the Bulls would have given her a level of maturity in her dance that she might not have had at age 19 or 20.  Just speculating.  Still don’t understand why she did not win a Barbie.

Edited by Christineelgene
Spelling
  • Love 5