Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E17: One Ton Family: Part 1 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, aliya said:

Dang Dang Dang  Tornado Warning! I hear the siren and the TV just went black.  Pls. I need my Dr Now. I'll risk getting blown to Kansas, just leave the TV on!

If you still have wireless, you can follow us...but right now you are missing NOTHING.  3 siblings fighting with lots of bleeps.  Hope you don't get hit with that tornado...

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Good evening, everybody!  My eating habits are going to be a turkey bacon sammich with ice cream!

Thanks for the idea, I was trying to decide,  and a turkey bacon sammich.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Same here.  The live chat has been just delightful!

Can you believe this is happening in Lafayette?

I know. I just started watching a few months ago so wasn’t sure if anyone from Louisiana had been on it in previous seasons. Aren’t we ranked  like second in obesity after Mississippi or Alabama?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, zoemom said:

Go Clarence, leave while you still have a chance. These two are just nasty.

Who's going to support their morning habit????

They'll be on the phone...im sorry...feed me.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, parrotlover said:

I know. I just started watching a few months ago so wasn’t sure if anyone from Louisiana had been on it in previous seasons. Aren’t we ranked  like second in obesity after Mississippi or Alabama?

Oh HELL to the YEAH, Parrotlover!!!!  And I'm starting to see more people who look they meet the weight requirement for this show.  Scary to the max!

• Love 2
Just now, AuntieAndi said:

Am I wrong to be laughing my butt off at her crying because her ultimatum was ill received?

Speaking of butts, one of those sisters has an extra butt on her upper back.

Dr. Now is going to need a cattle prod to protect himself.

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:

Clarence should just let em starve. 

That would certainly solve the pre-surgery weight-loss problem wouldn’t it!

• Love 6
(edited)
8 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Same here.  The live chat has been just delightful!

Can you believe this is happening in Lafayette?

I don't know anyone who watches, either, but then, I don't tell people in my real life that I watch, so maybe all my friends secretly watch, too. Heck, maybe some of them are posting here right now! ;)

I understood about 5 words of that yelling match. Then she started wailing like someone died. So glad I don't live next door.

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 16

Why is everything about their "last chance?" They have a "chance" every single day when they can decide to NOT eat a trough of shitty food. And they have a "chance" if they use the Internet to look up appropriate caloric intake and nutritional, low-calorie recipes. Surgery is NOT always anyone's "last chance."

Just now, AuntieAndi said:

Am I wrong to be laughing my butt off at her crying because her ultimatum was ill received?

No @Auntieandi I'm going to be headed for Hell right next to you.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

Is there going to be a murder?

I'm skeered

The way she was screaming it sounded like there already was.

1 minute ago, Cherrio said:

Speaking of butts, one of those sisters has an extra butt on her upper back.

Dr. Now is going to need a cattle prod to protect himself.

I fear for him in that tiny exam room.

• Love 5

I'm glad their not my neighbors.  First the lady down the street has to put her panties on, then they have to tolerate screamfests at night!

• Love 11
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Oh HELL to the YEAH, Parrotlover!!!!  And I'm starting to see more people who look they meet the weight requirement for this show.  Scary to the max!

Yes it is! A Golden Corral is opening soon here...we don’t have one...and imagine there will be many potential candidates for this show at the chocolate waterfall fountain!

• Love 9

Guess all the money was spent on audio equipment instead of luggage.

This is going to be one hell of a car trip.  Don't know why they didn't get an ambulance.

• Love 6

How come no one has realistic "dreams" on this show. Like, "I dream of one day pulling up my own pants," or "I dream of wiping my own vagina?" I mean, come on ... baby steps on these "dreams" people.

1 minute ago, zoemom said:

Surprise, Clarence made up with them.....guess their big breakfast is on the way......

Don't think she's American Idol material....

Hey Caleb on American Idol lost 70lbs between the taped shows and the live show...if he can do maybe she can too.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

I'm having second-hand embarrassment for this musical performance.

Speaking of embarrassment, did they show any bathing scenes? I have been eating dinner in between snarking here so may have missed it.