Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E17: One Ton Family: Part 1 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

The Perrios struggle with different stages of their weight loss journey, but the revelation of a past tragedy explains their resistance to recovery, and the siblings must now come together to overcome their fears and forge a path toward a healthy future.

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the US East Coast showing and again during the US West Coast showing.

Hey y'all. I've been home for almost two hours and I've had three Brussels cookies and some mint chocolate chip ice cream. That's a good dinner, right?

I thought these people were their own separate show....or am I thinking of something else?

Ooh, mac and cheese...

• Love 1

My eating habit is Skinny Pop and diet Caffeine Free Coke and HOLY SHIT THE AMOUNT OF FOOD THIS FAMILY IS EATING!!!

Just now, aliya said:

How's everyone's eating habit tonight?  Peppers and Field Roast vegan Italian sausage w/some popcorn. 

I LOVE that vegan sausage!  It is so delicious.

• Love 3

My eating habit was half a roast chicken breast with some asparagus.  How ya all doin tonight?

This looks like its going to be a rough one tonight.

• Love 1
Just now, leFay said:

and there's our first bare ass!

Not to mention a bare (albeit blurred out) frontal view.

Calling someone to put her pants on....wow!

• Love 1

Don't know what she's going to do about it.  How about stop eating.

Big Brother is also an enabler....why is he feeding them.  Yeah, I know they get angry without their food.

First scared person.

• Love 8

I made a Chef Boyardee pizza.... LOL it was my day off and I was too lazy to go grocery shopping, I sound like the people on this show where a grocery shopping excursion is like climbing Mount Everest. I need to find myself a man to wait on me, I need a Herbert I can give sex to for ice cream. I kid, I kid........ 

• Love 13
Just now, Concerned said:

One ton. So the three weigh 2000 pounds. Slightly different opening. Cajun food is delicious.

Heh heh, you read my mind. I was thinking with all of that yummy Cajun and Creole cooking in Louisiana, dieting is a real challenge.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, TwirlyGirly said:

"Me eats lot kitty treats. Now me has to do exercise so me not gets fat like people on TV!"

I haven't been able to exercise all week because I went to the gym last Wednesday and somehow did a number on my shoulder/neck/upper back. It's been killing me all week. Today seems a little better, at least, but sitting up in bed in the morning is a bitch. All I did was walk on the treadmill and do a few pushups off the handles when I was done. :(

I glanced up and thought those leopard print leggings were her skin for a second. Then I glanced up again and omg half-on leopard print undies... ?

• Love 6
Just now, chickenella said:

How y'all doing? If my dogs don't stop barking I won't be able to watch!!

My doxie is playing with her newest squeaky toy and trying to disembowel it. She's barking and growling. Annoying. 

That's not a snack!! Pizza and coke?? 

• Love 4

Could I love Dr Now any more? I think for all the questions we ask about 'why isn't there more therapy,' 'why doesn't he make them lose weight before they move,' etc. I'm gonna say we don't know everything that goes on in his clinic. He sounds like someone who's been thinking through this super morbid obesity issue, and recognizes both the need to have more surgeons working on this group and his own mortality (he can't do this forever) - and is doing something about it. I'd love to hear him talk about obesity in depth on an academic level. 

Well, this woman is almost 800 lbs and has on clothes. There's no excuse for anyone else on this program to hang out in a sheet.

• Love 20

So, we have our pre-breakfast snack, then a break to relax on the bed, then out for the real meal. 

And...are they eating chicken for breakfast?!

(edited)

You know, if the people on the show woud have a job,  they would have less time to spend eating! None of them work even if they are mobile. They get up first thing in the morning, get in the car and go buy food. Most people get up in the morning, get ready and go to work,  or take care of the kids and take them to school.  

Edited by Kid
  • Love 11