Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E17: One Ton Family: Part 1 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Destructive Doxie people:  I'm here to bring you the good news about Fluff & Tuff dog toys.    The only ones my old man (he will be 17 next month) could not destroy while he had teeth.

Those plates made me want to vomit.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Dang - we have major thunderstorms coming through. I hope the TV doesn't go out.

How does someone who is pretty much home bound get their face pierced? 

We had heavy rain last week,  made me miss the show,  haven't caught up yet. 

I believe there are traveling piercers/tattooist that will make house calls. 

• Love 2
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I feel this family was the also-ran to the Stewarts who got their own series (Family by the Ton) and these poor folks got shafted with two hours of airtime tacked on to the end of the season.

That must be who I was thinking of. I didn't know their last name.

4 minutes ago, aliya said:

How does someone who is pretty much home bound get their face pierced? 

Ice cube and a needle? (Sorry, that's how the "my parents are divorcing so I'm gonna rebel" character on last night's Rise pierced her nose. Miraculously without the slightest hint of redness or swelling afterward!)

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I feel this family was the also-ran to the Stewarts who got their own series (Family by the Ton) and these poor folks got shafted with two hours of airtime tacked on to the end of the season.

They’re getting 4 hours. Two tonight and two next week. Then that’s it. No more Where Are They Now episodes. I wonder if Hurricane Harvey had anything to do with that. 

• Love 4
Just now, Smoothcoat said:

Is the one sister the largest woman ever on the show? That’s the heaviest weight I recall for a female.

I think we have had a few over 700, they were bed bound though. I can't remember though

• Love 1
Just now, ams1001 said:

on last night's Rise 

SHIT! I forgot that started! Thanks for the reminder!

I really want a donut.

6 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Two episodes so four hours is my guess.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

Where are you Aliya?  It's about to storm by me, too, and I'm hoping DirecTV doesn't poop out on me.

I'm in southeast Michigan.

I'm in Southwest Michigan, I saw the weather warnings for your area 

• Love 2
(edited)

I want a brownie in a cup (Last commercial here). I had a tapioca pudding for dinner, it's hot and I'm not hungry, least not hungry for real food.52466366.jpg.68a6931d1e36c9a2584f023833b7fc11.jpg

Edited by spacefly
  • Love 1
Just now, Miracle Maxie said:

They’re getting 4 hours. Two tonight and two next week.

UGH. It's been 24 minutes and I'm already bored. 

6 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Good evening, everybody!  My eating habits are going to be a turkey bacon sammich with ice cream!

Thanks for the idea, I was trying to decide,  and a turkey bacon sammich will hit the spot. 

5 minutes ago, Shnoopy said:

Dr gonna tell you quit eating so much! Damn,  y'all all want a magic pill.

No kidding. "I'm scared. I don't know what we'll do."  STOP EATING.

• Love 9
Just now, Threnners said:

Destructive Doxie people:  I'm here to bring you the good news about Fluff & Tuff dog toys.    The only ones my old man (he will be 17 next month) could not destroy while he had teeth.

*Opens a new browser tab and Googles those toys* 

Thank you!  I spend a fortune on toys for mine, both from the store and we get Barkbox too. And my twins just turned 2 and are getting better about leaving their toys within dog range. 

More scared. Ugh. 

She tried everything. How about stopping eating? 

• Love 4

Uh oh.....the problem is they are telling me to lose 300 lbs. before surgery.  These folks think gastric bypass will solve all their problems.  Sounds like a road trip to Houston is on the way...

• Love 8

Dang Dang Dang  Tornado Warning! I hear the siren and the TV just went black.  Pls. I need my Dr Now. I'll risk getting blown to Kansas, just leave the TV on!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, parrotlover said:

Nice to meet you! No one I know watches this so I live for the live chat.

Same here.  The live chat has been just delightful!

Can you believe this is happening in Lafayette?

• Love 5
Just now, aliya said:

Dang Dang Dang  Tornado Warning! I hear the siren and the TV just went black.  Pls. I need my Dr Now. I'll risk getting blown to Kansas, just leave the TV on!

Oh God! Stay safe!! Do you have a cellar?? 

• Love 2

Be safe!

And damn Roshanda got a helluva nerve to issue ultimatums when he supporting her ass!

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Threnners said:

Thanks; I'll mention it to my friend. (Her doggie's name is Smidgen, btw, which I find impossibly cute.)

Just now, QuinnInND said:

*Opens a new browser tab and Googles those toys* 

Thank you!  I spend a fortune on toys for mine, both from the store and we get Barkbox too. And my twins just turned 2 and are getting better about leaving their toys within dog range. 

My friend gets Barkbox, too (well, I don't know if she still does). She doesn't have kids, though. Just a retired father-in-law who spoils the dog rotten while she and her husband are at work. :)

Is there a reason they're in matching blue shirts? Why does he wear a button-down or polo shirt pulled up to his chest over a t-shirt? Is this another fashion statement I don't understand?

Houston or maybe New Orleans? Like we don't know where they're going?

• Love 3

Take cover Aliya, we'll be thinking about you!!!

If you still have wireless, you can follow us...but right now you are missing NOTHING.  3 siblings fighting with lots of bleeps.  Hope you don't get hit with that tornado...

• Love 4