Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E17: One Ton Family: Part 1 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 minute ago, Kid said:

You know, if the people on the show we just have a job they would have less time to spend eating! None of them work even if they are mobile. This to get up first thing in the morning get the car and go buy food. Most people get up in the morning, get ready and go to work,  or take care of the kids and take them to school.  

Good point. At what age do these people opt out of life and  become professional eaters??

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 16

I feel this tinkling piano music is the harbinger of an upcoming death story. 

Anyone else having trouble understanding them.  I used to live in New Orleans, never heard folks talk like they had marbles in their mouths.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Errrmm. Rashanda panty situation is dire. 

Where do you even find animal print bikinis that size? (I don't really want to know. Don't answer that.)

2 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Well, I had bought a cherry pie for my eating habit but I’ve lost my appetite. 

I had some Entenmann's mini cherry pies but I ate the last one yesterday. For breakfast. ;)

2 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

My doxie is playing with her newest squeaky toy and trying to disembowel it. She's barking and growling. Annoying. 

That's not a snack!! Pizza and coke?? 

My friend has a mini Doxie mix and she destroys every toy she gets. I gave her one for her first Christmas and my friend posted a video of her with the stuffing strewn around not ten minutes after she gave it to her.

There's Brandie and Brandon? 

10 chicken tenders and a large order of fries would be more than enough for my parents and my brother and me combined.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Concerned said:

Cajun food is delicious.

That's what I was thinking. Maybe they have a good excuse for being overweight? It's not like they're eating, as Chris Rock put it, "mayonnaise sandwiches." 

• Love 3

Hey y’all! My eating habit tonight is tamales from the farmers market. Which I balanced out with some 7 Grain bread, cauliflower and bananas. Yeah none of that goes together but it’s what I bought at the farmers market. 

• Love 7
Just now, ams1001 said:

My friend has a mini Doxie mix and she destroys every toy she gets. I gave her one for her first Christmas and my friend posted a video of her with the stuffing strewn around not ten minutes after she gave it to her.

That's typical doxie! Mine does the same thing! 

OK. You guys aren't a healthy family, and you're not chunky. You're morbidly obese. Big difference. 

• Love 5
Just now, zoemom said:

Brother says they come from a "healthy family".  He looks thin compared to them sitting on the couch.

By healthy he means fat.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, zoemom said:

Anyone else having trouble understanding them.  I used to live in New Orleans, never heard folks talk like they had marbles in their mouths.

This is common, Zoemom.  I live outside of New Orleans and some of the mixed accents almost need captions.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Well dayum, daddy kicked all their asses to the curb! How the Hell did he get away with that?

He probably owned the house. Asshole, but totally legal. And it was probably easier for mom to just walk away. 

• Love 3

I feel this family was the also-ran to the Stewarts who got their own series (Family by the Ton) and these poor folks got shafted with two hours of airtime tacked on to the end of the season.

Dang - we have major thunderstorms coming through. I hope the TV doesn't go out.

How does someone who is pretty much home bound get their face pierced? 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

I feel this family was the also-ran to the Stewarts who got their own series (Family by the Ton) and these poor folks got shafted with two hours of airtime tacked on to the end of the season.

Good guess. The Stewarts were lots more personable than these folks, though.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, QuinnInND said:

He probably owned the house. Asshole, but totally legal. And it was probably easier for mom to just walk away. 

And the kids went with Mom because she would feed them all that shit.  Pop already tried to restrict their eating.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

That's typical doxie! Mine does the same thing! 

She's so cute she gets away with it, anyway. She's a dapple mini-Doxie with long legs (well, long for a Doxie; guessing she's mixed with something like a MinPin but they don't know for sure - she sure can run, though!). I knew the toy wouldn't last but I got it because my friend loves giraffes so I had to get her a giraffe toy.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Dang - we have major thunderstorms coming through. I hope the TV doesn't go out.

Probably got it done  when they could still waddle around. 

• Love 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Guess the sisters could sit in the bed doing splits like that the Stewart's auntie did....

Edited by zoemom
  • Love 2
Just now, aliya said:

Where are you Aliya?  It's about to storm by me, too, and I'm hoping DirecTV doesn't poop out on me.

I'm in southeast Michigan.

• Love 1