Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E17: One Ton Family: Part 1 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, ArmenianGirl said:

Damn. Tornado sirens keep going off in Norman Ok.

My son was traumatized by the sirens and the tornado drills in Norman when we lived there. He was in kindergarten. He still freaks out (at 41) when the sirens go off here. 

• Love 4
Just now, aliya said:

My son was traumatized by the sirens and the tornado drills in Norman when we lived there. He was in kindergarten. He still freaks out (at 41) when the sirens go off here. 

Glad I don't live in an area that needs weather sirens! Though my friend is still getting her house back in order after Hurricane Sandy which is so frustrating.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I wish that were true. I've lost and found the same 10 pounds dozens of times. 

Probably those same 10 lbs. that I've lost as well!!! LOL!  

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

But she lost the weight once. Why does she have to do it again? So she says. 

Sounds like Whitney Thore!!

• Love 16
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I wish that were true. I've lost and found the same 10 pounds dozens of times. 

Ain’t that the truth!!!!  I call them stealth pounds. Cause they’re gone and then they creep back when you aren’t looking.

• Love 9
(edited)
3 minutes ago, zoemom said:

I see Dr. Baby Voice in their future........

She and the one with the bright blue eye shadow (sorry, I can't keep straight who's who while following this thread) can bond over hair and makeup.

(Thank you, show, for putting Clarence's name on the screen in case we were confused.)

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, fonfereksglen said:

Thank you all for this evening.  Much fun. My elderly dad passed away on Saturday and I was half watching and researching medical alert devices for our mother.  First time I've LOL'd in the past few weeks.  See you next week.

Sorry for your loss :(

Take care!

• Love 11
Just now, zoemom said:

I think Whitney weighs less than her!

She does.  I meant the  comparison with comment about she lost weight before,  why does she need to do it again.

• Love 4
Just now, fonfereksglen said:

Thank you all for this evening.  Much fun. My elderly dad passed away on Saturday and I was half watching and researching medical alert devices for our mother.  First time I've LOL'd in the past few weeks.  See you next week.

Fonfer, you have my condolences.  I'm so sorry.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, fonfereksglen said:

My condolences.  ?It sucks. Glad we could make you laugh. ((((hugs)))) 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

Oh Fonfereksglen I'm so sorry.  Glad we could add a little levity to what had to be a very difficult week for you.  I know how hard it can be, my dad passed away on my birthday two years ago.  Sending you virtual hugs!

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

Sending good thoughts to you, Fonfereksglen!  Glad that you found some chuckles tonight!

• Love 1

I think he starved himself for the last weight in, was already off the diet before that weigh in, ordering fried chicken on the way to the office, and he does not want to eat lightly and wants to eat whatever he wants. This is why he doesnt want the surgery I think. He was to keep eating how he likes. He is not serious. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you'll feel like joining us next week.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, spacefly said:

I want a brownie in a cup (Last commercial here). I had a tapioca pudding for dinner, it's hot and I'm not hungry, least not hungry for real food.52466366.jpg.68a6931d1e36c9a2584f023833b7fc11.jpg

I had one last week...ok. not as satisfying as the real thing of course.  

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

Sorry about your dad.   Laughing is good for you, especially in tough times.

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, aliya said:

Me too! I was thinking, "Oooh, what's wrong... Oh, leggings."

'Cause you just don't think of leggings coming in an 800 lb size.

And my condolences to you and your family, fonfereksglen.  

Edited by auntjess
  • Love 1

How y'all doin! Sorry for my two week absence. I just finished up writing my Master's thesis. I defended today and passed! 

Looks like missed a doozy with y'all and Bettie Jo's "cancer" 

Missed chatting with y'all. Quickly looking through this thread seems like this episode isn't too great but I'll keep it on in the background. Is this a two-parter?

• Love 12