Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E05: Tea for Tat

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

Here's a link to a Charlie Rose interview with Carole right around the same time (I presume) as the Oprah video.... it always surprises me when peeps get their top teeth capped but leave the lowers all janky... anywho... https://charlierose.com/videos/11009

Thank you for posting this. I actually think Carol looks absolutely beautiful in this video. I have always been strangely partial to overbites, though. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 

• Love 9
45 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Thank you!

That's how I remember it too!

I addition it was Bethenny that told Jill to ‘Get a hobby.’  Bethenny had a SkinnyGirl appearance booked on GMA and the people there told her Jill had called and pushed to be booked with Bethenny. When Bethenny called her Jill tried to convince her that they should do these together. And then, get a hobby. 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, CaliCat said:

Thank you for posting this. I actually think Carol looks absolutely beautiful in this video. I have always been strangely partial to overbites, though. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 

I have to agree that she looks much better back then - I think the gaunt face of present makes her overbite much more pronounced at times...

• Love 7

I just got a chance to watch this episode now, so my apologies if my observations have already been posted by others. 

I loved the scene where Ramona was in the kitchenware store, and discussing Sonja on the phone. As Ramona is saying that she has to do better with regards to Sonja, she is caressing a box holding a rather large and dangerous looking knife. Lol. 

I am a bit confused as to why Carole said she would be upset if Adam was to date someone else...that it would be a betrayal. (I think that is the word she used, or at least one with that meaning). But they weren't together. Which makes me wonder if that is what Adam did with Luann's niece, and why she was so mad a Carole. (Though the person she should have been mad at was Adam, not Carole). He wouldn't be the first guy to continue to sleep with an ex, claiming he was not looking to date anyone else, while he looks for the next person to date. I have read that they are back together again, but I just didn't get the whole "I would feel betrayed" claim when she even said herself that she did not see more of Adam after the marathon. BTW, I thought Carole got her parties mixed up when she walked into Ramona's party in that fugly robe. She looked like she was dressed up for Halloween as Hugh Hefner. 

I hate it when the show does phony real estate scenes. Are we really to believe that Luann's agent had no clue ahead of time that she wanted a small apartment, not a three bedroom spacious place? The whole thing was a set up IMO to show us peons that Luann can afford to spend several million on an apartment, she just doesn't need that much room. The same farce was played out before Luann went to live with Sonja, while apartment/husband hunting. 

• Love 7

I hate it when the show does phony real estate scenes. Are we really to believe that Luann's agent had no clue ahead of time that she wanted a small apartment, not a three bedroom spacious place? The whole thing was a set up IMO to show us peons that Luann can afford to spend several million on an apartment, she just doesn't need that much room. The same farce was played out before Luann went to live with Sonja, while apartment/husband hunting. 

Sometimes it just feels like it's ALWAYS Luann looking for a place to live in NYC.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

I think the details are incorrect  - it wasn't Jill's apartment, it was Ramona's condo. Ramona invited Bethenny intentionally to have her and Jill get together and talk. Jill brought Luann. Ramona didn't tell Jill that Bethenny was invited over because she felt Jill would avoid the get together. Its season three, episode six "The Ambush"

Ramona had invited Jill over to pick up clothes for some charity, and Jill brought Luann. Bethenny shows ups, Jill declares it to be an ambush. It goes back and forth between the two - Bethenny says she doesn't want to be right, that she doesn't need Jill to be wrong, Jill goes on about how its an ambush and Bethenny didn't react appropriately to hearing Bobby was sick. Luann in the background chides Ramona for springing it on Jill and then swoops in ending the discussion with "Come on Jill, we have a car".

Bethenny leaves the apartment and Jill and Luann bitch out Ramona. Bethenny was in a tear filled state for most of the conversation and is seen on the street wiping her face and using her phone. Back at the apartment, Luann lectures Ramona and calls Bethenny a she-devil and Jill plays the victim while Luann consoles her. 

So yes, this did happen, it was at Ramona's, not Jill's apartment. It wasn't a great moment for Jill, and Luann was clearly smirking at the whole mess as they argued and did intentionally break up the discussion. 

No they are two different scenes.  Two different episodes.  Luann was at Jill's talking about her divorce and Bethenny called.  the Ramona thing is a different day differnt time.  http://www.realitytea.com/2014/11/04/bethenny-frankels-top-5-moments-real-housewives-new-york/

• Love 1
(edited)

Zoeysmom - do you understand that I am not disagreeing with you? The get a hobby phone call was a completely different scene than the scene at Ramona's condo where Ramona tried to get Jill and Bethenny to talk and Luann broke it up, with Bethenny leaving in tears. 

There was not a scene where Bethenny went to Jill's apartment at all. 

Edited by Rap541
  • Love 5
On 5/4/2018 at 11:27 AM, Rap541 said:

Re: BEC

Bitch Eating Crackers - It's a way of saying you might dislike someone so much, it really doesn't matter what they are doing. I saw it first in a .gif of a perfectly lovely woman eating a triscuit, with the caption "And look! Look at how that bitch eats crackers!"

If you're BEC over a person or a topic, you're conceding you might be a little biased since even something as petty as how your target eats crackers bothers you. ;)

I had a friend ask the other day why I disliked my replacement at my old job so much, I said she was a big twat when I was training her and that she looks like someone who rubbed her belly when she was pregnant. That’s my newest “thing” to hate someone about....anyone who watches Bold & Beautiful will get it. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

The whole thing was a set up IMO to show us peons that Luann can afford to spend several million on an apartment, she just doesn't need that much room. The same farce was played out before Luann went to live with Sonja, while apartment/husband hunting. 

IIRC, the apartment she looked at was $4.2 million (correct me if I'm wrong.)    I got the impression that as soon as her Realtor told her the price, her excuse not to be interested in it was that it was too big, but I really think it was too expensive.  That's just the feeling I got from that scene.  YMMV. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

Zoeysmom - do you understand that I am not disagreeing with you? The get a hobby phone call was a completely different scene than the scene at Ramona's condo where Ramona tried to get Jill and Bethenny to talk and Luann broke it up, with Bethenny leaving in tears. 

There was not a scene where Bethenny went to Jill's apartment at all. 

I get it now.  

Bethenny and Jill did have a conversation-Jill just got hit flat footed and could not recover.  Because Jill could not dodge the fourth wall, and Bethenny had the advantage of surprise.  Many of these women need friends like Luann that tell them to put down the shovel when they are digging a bigger and bigger hole for themselves.  Jill was out of her league.

• Love 4

Yeah, I literally just watched that scene to make sure I wasn't talking crazy - I dont know about Jill being hit flatfooted, she certainly seemed pissed, but Bethenny was in and out of tears for the majority of the conversations - and she is NOT that good of an actress. 

She left in tears and Luann was belligerent for the entire event, when she wasn't smirking at the mess. If Luann hadn't been there, I think things would have been different.

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

Yeah, I literally just watched that scene to make sure I wasn't talking crazy - I dont know about Jill being hit flatfooted, she certainly seemed pissed, but Bethenny was in and out of tears for the majority of the conversations - and she is NOT that good of an actress. 

She left in tears and Luann was belligerent for the entire event, when she wasn't smirking at the mess. If Luann hadn't been there, I think things would have been different.

Bethenny can cry on cue IMO. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ChitChat said:

IIRC, the apartment she looked at was $4.2 million (correct me if I'm wrong.)    I got the impression that as soon as her Realtor told her the price, her excuse not to be interested in it was that it was too big, but I really think it was too expensive.  That's just the feeling I got from that scene.  YMMV. 

Oh, I totally agree that Lu likely can't afford that much for an apartment, but wanted us to think she can. The first thing you tell a realtor is the price range that you are willing to spend, so while I don't think Lu would spend that much, I think the scene was staged for us to think she can. 

• Love 8

I don’t have much of an opinion of Carole’s looks but I’m disappointed her grammar isn’t better on this show considering she was a journalist and author.  She’s just like everyone else in many ways despite her wanting to act like she isn’t.  

• Love 10

I forgot to mention the scene where Tinsley falls to the ground when she opens the door to Scott. If I were Scott, that would have had me running in the opposite direction. Then instead of giving Scott her undivided attention, she has to phone Carole right away, and her mother when she is in the car. She continues to act like she is in her early 20s, rather than a women who is approaching 43. And Scott is barely in the door, after being absent from her life (at least physically for 2 1/2 months) when she has him pinned down as saying that they are once again "boyfriend and girlfriend". Geez louise. I did like that Tinsley's mom wanted to make a stocking for Scott that would include the dog belonging to his ex girlfriend. What a hoot. 

• Love 11
7 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I forgot to mention the scene where Tinsley falls to the ground when she opens the door to Scott. If I were Scott, that would have had me running in the opposite direction.

I found Tinsley’s melodramatic reaction oddly endearing UNTIL she made that crazyassed screeching noise as she hugged him; that was some insane dog-whistle realness right there. I was genuinely scared for him after that.

I’m guessing Scott’s your typical dorky fat dude who didn’t even have much experience with girls until he started making big bucks. Now all of a sudden he’s got attractive women throwing themselves at him in recent years and he doesn’t even realize just how unhinged half of them truly are...I do think it’s sweet that he seems so into Tinsley despite her needy nature with him. Maybe he just finds her interesting and fun enough to put up with her arrested development otherwise.

Ramona’s dinner party seemed sweet to me, even if she obviously didn’t do it strictly to celebrate Carole. I will say that I wish she’d gotten some kind of personalized/decorated cake made for Carole as a surprise, or even just put up a banner or something to congratulate her. Yes, Carole was being a bit ungrateful and brutally honest about her disappointment that no one bothered to do more for her to celebrate such an accomplishment, but Ramona could’ve put forth a little more effort to “make it nice” a’la Dorinda if she’d really tried.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, CaliCat said:

I agree.  I think this video was posted to show that Carole's mouth/veneers were awful, but I think she looks really pretty here.  Although she was a good decade (plus) younger here, I agree that it does highlight that her weight loss, super blonde hair and fillers really have done her no favors, appearance-wise.  

On 5/4/2018 at 10:15 PM, ryebread said:

Carole. If Bethenny doesn't like ya, kiss of death.  See: Kelly Bensimon, Heather, Jill.  Who'm I missing?  If you're following Carole's twitter she's burning the bridge down.

Oh, please, Sweet Baby Jesus, no.  Their voices in the same room together would be cruel and unusual punishment. 

Doris is too crass, even for Jill. And that's saying something - this is a woman that lets a dog lick her nostrils.

Perhaps. But Carole is friends with Andy first; and a Real Housewife 2nd.  So I don't think Bethenny's ire towards her is going to get her kicked off.  I guess we'll see. 

On 5/5/2018 at 7:56 AM, mwell345 said:

I'll go stand in the corner all alone after I post this.

I actually wouldn't mind if Jill came back.   In the very beginning, she and Bethenny were fun together.  Of course, at that time, Bethenny wasn't BETHENNY - she was sort of like the poor relation that got to stay in Jill's house in the Hamptons, etc.   Now that that dynamic has changed,  it might be interesting.   Jill was also friendly with Ramona, so  she has that connection as well.

Hee this made me giggle. Jill and Moaner were the textbook definition of frenemies. Never forget!

tenor.gif?itemid=7183227

• Love 4
(edited)
On 5/4/2018 at 11:30 AM, AttackTurtle said:

I honestly don't think Bethenny could care less about the friendship between Carole and Tinsley. 

Bethenny likes to keep Carole around as an ally in case she needs a flying monkey to talk about her ex. That's the only care B has toward C. 

On 5/4/2018 at 5:39 PM, Gem 10 said:

Well that's interesting news.  I sort of figured Bethenny would get Jill back after Bobbys death.  I don't know if I would be so forgiving if I was Bethenny.  Jill and Luann didn't want to be bothered when Bethenny was down n out and needed her friends around her.   So, if Jill comes back, does that mean somebody goes???  Who would that be?

SONJA  it is sad, and this show is not helping things.

On 5/4/2018 at 11:48 PM, BodhiGurl said:

Jill caused her own original ousting when her head got to big to fit through the door. That wasn't Bethenny that got Jill gone. Jill was on, what, 2 more seasons after Bethenny left? Same with Kelly. I can't believe I'm saying it and may live to regret it but I almost wouldn't mind seeing Jill come back. Maybe as a "friend of" to see how she comes off on the show now that she's been gone long enough to gain perspective, as well as the death of Bobby may have her come back with a different attitude and view point... but I'm also fine with her not coming back save a few one off scenes like she has already done. If she did come back full time it probably would be Tinsley that would be gone... just a feeling.

I would like to see Jill back! Or Alex!!! I think she show has changed a LOT in 10 years. 10 years ago it was shiny jewel tone dresses and sky tops, and who had what- a new Mercedes with a port for your iPod now everything is wireless. Lots of change. I think Alex with a psych career, and Simon raising the boys would be interesting. And Jill and Bethenny grown up one a widow, one now a mother with equal money or Bethenny having more would make it a whole different show. And interesting.  I think they would take Alex more seriously and it wouldn't be such a competition about who has what. 

On 5/5/2018 at 10:58 AM, AnnA said:

No - it wouldn't!

If the rumors are true, Bethenny is the one lobbying to bring Jill back.

Bethenny must have given up on the storyline of her reconciliation w/her mom, Jill will give Bethenny some nice angry bone to chew on for scenes. 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 5

Haven't read through all the comments so maybe it's been mentioned, but I thought one thing Ramona said was interesting.  Sonja was talking about how she didn't cheat on her husband and Ramona should know that.  Ramona said she didn't know Sonja at that time.  Since they've been divorced 10 years, I'm assuming the cheating may  have happened 2 years before the divorce?  I thought Ramona and Sonja supposedly went WAY back.  That their friendship predated RHONY by a long time?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Haven't read through all the comments so maybe it's been mentioned, but I thought one thing Ramona said was interesting.  Sonja was talking about how she didn't cheat on her husband and Ramona should know that.  Ramona said she didn't know Sonja at that time.  Since they've been divorced 10 years, I'm assuming the cheating may  have happened 2 years before the divorce?  I thought Ramona and Sonja supposedly went WAY back.  That their friendship predated RHONY by a long time?

I noticed that as well but thought Ramona meant that she/Sonja didn't hang out/see each other after Sonja got married. I can see Sonja dropping her old friends after she/Morgan got married because she was now part of the worlds social elite and had they never divorced, she would never give Ramona the time of day again....ever.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I would like to see Jill back! Or Alex!!! I think she show has changed a LOT in 10 years. 10 years ago it was shiny jewel tone dresses and sky tops, and who had what- a new Mercedes with a port for your iPod now everything is wireless. Lots of change. I think Alex with a psych career, and Simon raising the boys would be interesting. And Jill and Bethenny grown up one a widow, one now a mother with equal money or Bethenny having more would make it a whole different show. And interesting.  I think they would take Alex more seriously and it wouldn't be such a competition about who has what. 

I do miss Alex and Simon, but I don't necessarily want them back on the show. They seem to be happily settled in Australia. Alex has an interesting career, Simon is in law school (I think), and the boys seem to be doing well. No need to drag them back on the air full time. Now, if the NY ladies were to take a trip to Australia and visit them, I'd be all for that!

As for Jill, I wouldn't mind if she made occasional appearances, went on a cast trip, and got to sit on a reunion couch for a bit, but I really don't want her to hold an apple again. I just feel like it would only be a matter of time before Toxic Jill reared her ugly head again.

15 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

IIRC, Ramona and Sonja didn't speak for years because Ramona asked to try on a dress that Sonja had found at a sample sale, then proceeded to buy the dress out from under Sonja's nose. Part of me is sure that the dress wasn't the only reason and that they probably drifted apart over time. The other part desperately hopes that both of them were petty enough to stop speaking for that reason.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Has Bethenny been on WWHL where she talks about Jill lately?  There's nothing on demand.  Anyone know?

She was on last week and when asked, which OG housewife she would bring back, she said Jill.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Has Bethenny been on WWHL where she talks about Jill lately?  There's nothing on demand.  Anyone know?

She was on last week with Lea Michele. Here's what Bethenny had to say about Jill, http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live-with-andy-cohen/season-15/episode-76/videos/has-bethenny-frankel-kept-in

When asked which HW she would bring back, LM answered first, Jill, and Bethenny went along with her answer. (not on video)

• Love 1
(edited)
On 5/5/2018 at 6:56 AM, mwell345 said:

I'll go stand in the corner all alone after I post this.

I actually wouldn't mind if Jill came back.   In the very beginning, she and Bethenny were fun together.  Of course, at that time, Bethenny wasn't BETHENNY - she was sort of like the poor relation that got to stay in Jill's house in the Hamptons, etc.   Now that that dynamic has changed,  it might be interesting.   Jill was also friendly with Ramona, so  she has that connection as well.

I'll stand with you in your corner. I HATED Jill by the end of her run, but I'll admit, my cold black heart is now sort of rooting for her and Bethenny to make up. 

I initially liked Jill and Bethenny together, first couple of seasons. But I agree that a huge link in that friendship was Jill feeling like she was sort of the mother to Bethenny - the one with the rich husband, not having to hustle, having everything "together." (ha!) Their friendship took a dive when Bethenny stopped needing her in that mentor role (however much it was in Jill's head vs reality). 

Could they find fun with each other now on the other side of everything that went down? They've both been taken down a few pegs since their initial split, In some ways, Jill is now the one who could need Bethenny, figuring out how to navigate life as a single woman. I'm not sure Jill is capable of going there, but it would be intriguing.

All that being said, I'm also not sure she should be on television as long as she's acutely grieving Bobby. That would not be good for her mental health.

Edited by candle96
  • Love 7
22 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Lu loved it just like Alex loved being Bethenny's confidant. Both Luann and Alex got in the way, not just Luann. 

I don't disagree that Alex shouldn't have delivered that message that one time. But I think her enjoyment was a bit different. Jill had been nasty to her for awhile and I think she felt emboldened to be able to finally stand up to her. With Lu, I think she just loved the idea of dethroning Beth as Jill's BFF. 

• Love 3
(edited)
11 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I don't disagree that Alex shouldn't have delivered that message that one time. But I think her enjoyment was a bit different. Jill had been nasty to her for awhile and I think she felt emboldened to be able to finally stand up to her. With Lu, I think she just loved the idea of dethroning Beth as Jill's BFF. 

Alex claimed she was "shaking, couldn't breathe" when Jill showed up on the girls trip as if she/Jill had the falling out. Bethenny didn't over react, Alex did. LOL I believe that Alex wanted to be Bethenny's new bff/sidekick as much as Luann wanted to be the same for Jill. 

Oh, and it's interesting to note that Alex/Luann kept in contact (on good terms to boot) after Alex left the show but not Alex Bethenny and Luann has kept in contact with Jill. 

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I would kill to live on (that part of) Riverside Drive. I was drooling at that apartment. Haha. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

Ramona’s dinner party seemed sweet to me, even if she obviously didn’t do it strictly to celebrate Carole. I will say that I wish she’d gotten some kind of personalized/decorated cake made for Carole as a surprise, or even just put up a banner or something to congratulate her. Yes, Carole was being a bit ungrateful and brutally honest about her disappointment that no one bothered to do more for her to celebrate such an accomplishment, but Ramona could’ve put forth a little more effort to “make it nice” a’la Dorinda if she’d really tried.

She did have a cake for her, she even sang a song as she brought it in to Carole - and Carole had the leftover cake with her the next day when they all met for the lunch Sonja wouldn't pass up because it was a free lunch at pricy Topping Rose ;) 

• Love 5
On 5/6/2018 at 7:00 PM, Rap541 said:

Maybe Bethenny should not have called Luann a snake at the fashion and read her out very publicly.  Bethenny is not always at her best.    I think Jill had not planned for the ambush, wanted to drag it out a bit longer and Luann and the rest were in the dark with the game Jill was playing.  Remember after that Jill was offered an invite by Ramona where she would have had Bethenny away from Luann and we all know how they turned out.  Jill needs  to take responsibility for what and who she put into motion trying to make the drama happen.  Jill was all about getting equal fame and success as Bethenny and the irony is she had so much more with Bobby and her family.

• Love 6
19 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I do miss Alex and Simon, but I don't necessarily want them back on the show. They seem to be happily settled in Australia. Alex has an interesting career, Simon is in law school (I think), and the boys seem to be doing well. No need to drag them back on the air full time. Now, if the NY ladies were to take a trip to Australia and visit them, I'd be all for that!

11 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I'd love to have Alex and her crazy ass husband back!  I couldn't stand them first season but grew to love them both!

Agree to both above, I think this show has evolved to slightly less superficial and material things. I feel like this show 10 years later is a safer place where Alex would be more accepted in Brooklyn and her ahem non conventional relationship w/Simon is more hipster than co dependent though I fully think it is totally codependent. :-) They were hipsters before there were hipsters! I 

I can't type underneath this box for some reason. Anyway I think Jill felt betrayed because Bethenny wasn't as down and out as she portrayed herself, she thought Bethenny was a starving orphan. Bethenny used Jill because Jill was a "connectah" . Some of this was Jill's jealousy, and some of it was Jill feeling betrayed.  When Bethenny's career skyrocketed she didn't need Jill so much. 

18 hours ago, candle96 said:

my cold black heart is now sort of rooting for her and Bethenny to make up. 

I initially liked Jill and Bethenny together, first couple of seasons. But I agree that a huge link in that friendship was Jill feeling like she was sort of the mother to Bethenny - the one with the rich husband, not having to hustle, having everything "together." (ha!) Their friendship took a dive when Bethenny stopped needing her in that mentor role (however much it was in Jill's head vs reality). 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Alex would be more accepted in Brooklyn and her ahem non conventional relationship w/Simon is more hipster than co dependent though I fully think it is totally codependent. :-) They were hipsters before there were hipsters! I 

As much as Alex/Simon eventually grew on me, I think their vibe wouldn’t remotely match the current cast’s vibe. That’s the irony, isn’t it? The most culturally hip and urbane cast member who was happily married with two kids, a true Brooklyn “Housewife”, ended up demoted.

But I’ve thought about that too in recent years—-for all the original bitching by the women about Brooklyn in those early seasons and their “weird” art world affections, Alex and Simon would totally be considered a successful and wealthy couple within the show’s current context. One of those monied hipster couples indeed! A Brooklyn townhouse like theirs would sell for millions, and I think they made millions on it, didn’t they?

I’m happy for them; obviously life is treating them much better over in Australia. No more pointless social climbing and striving to live excessively and stretch their economic abilities.

• Love 9

That... was a truly boring episode. 

When the most memorable moment is Tinsley clinging to Scott and wailing like an abandoned animal, you know you're in trouble.

(The scene with Luann and her "terrible wingwoman" Dorinda was also mildly amusing.)

On 5/2/2018 at 9:07 PM, Steph J said:

It's pretty rich that Bethany has adopted a "why does everyone have to be so mean to Sonja and exclude her?" attitude given that she once forced Dorinda to disinvite Sonja to the Berkshires so that she (Bethany) wouldn't have to be around her.

Not to mention how she and Carole ganged up on Jules.

• Love 4
On May 7, 2018 at 2:18 PM, candle96 said:

I'll stand with you in your corner. I HATED Jill by the end of her run, but I'll admit, my cold black heart is now sort of rooting for her and Bethenny to make up. 

Could they find fun with each other now on the other side of everything that went down? They've both been taken down a few pegs since their initial split, In some ways, Jill is now the one who could need Bethenny, figuring out how to navigate life as a single woman. I'm not sure Jill is capable of going there, but it would be intriguing.

All that being said, I'm also not sure she should be on television as long as she's acutely grieving Bobby. That would not be good for her mental health.

Hmmm .. Pretty sure I read somewhere that Jill is contemplating dating soon.  That would be some storyline.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Hmmm .. Pretty sure I read somewhere that Jill is contemplating dating soon.  That would be some storyline.

I'd be ok with her being on the show and starting to date as a part of her "life after Bobby" storyline.  Bobby had been ill for a long time with part of  that time becoming a time of waiting for the end. At unwanted moments she has probably been coming to terms and contemplating life without him for some time. While it doesn't lessen ones grief when it finally happens it can allow you the possibility of being further along the grieving process and ready to go on with life.

Being a long term caregiver it happened that way with me and my parents deaths. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

I'd be ok with her being on the show and starting to date as a part of her "life after Bobby" storyline.  Bobby had been ill for a long time with part of  that time becoming a time of waiting for the end. At unwanted moments she has probably been coming to terms and contemplating life without him for some time. While it doesn't lessen ones grief when it finally happens it can allow you the possibility of being further along the grieving process and ready to go on with life.

Being a long term caregiver it happened that way with me and my parents deaths. 

I agree with you 100%.  Hanging out with Ramona especially, would be good for her.  She wouldn't have a minute to 

think about anything, ha ha.

• Love 2