Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E16: Melissa Morris LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Hell, if it was moving slow enough, I was going to cook it! 

My cat just hid under the bed. He took the Whiskas Temptations with him.

Edited by TwirlyGirly
  • Love 9

My heart broke for Melissa when she miscarried. Her kids are adorable.

OMG I want to know how a cretin like Chris attracts multiple women. He looks like he's the type who diagnoses cancer with telescopes.

I wonder this too.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

OMG I want to know how a cretin like Chris attracts multiple women. He looks like he's the type who diagnoses cancer with telescopes.

Yet again, you are in rare, gasoline soaked drawers, form tonight Giant Misfit!

Edited by DC Gal in VA
  • Love 1

People - you're on TV. I don't care if you are a busy mom, but some freakin' lipstick on and a little blush. You look like death warmed over.

Those pants don't help, either. She's still got big legs, which is understandable, but she needs to get a different style of pants.

Edited by aliya
  • Love 14
Just now, emma1420 said:

I really love Melissa.  She has struggled, but she’s never given up.  

Yep.  I am really pushing for her.  Food addiction is a bitch to check. Because, unlike a drug addict or an alcoholic, you cannot give up the substance you’re  which you are addicted because you have to eat to live.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, QuinnInND said:

I hate to say it, but her daughter looks a tad chubby. 

She does, but I think it’s a normal chubby.  I can see her ending up overweight, but not 600lbs like her mom.

• Love 2

Man, do I feel bad for those kids. She knew he was a cheating scumbag before having the first... and they seemingly tried to have more kids to save the marriage. 

It kinds of sounds like the third one was a bit of a surprise???

People - you're on TV. I don't care if you are a busy mom, but some freakin' lipstick on and a little blush. You look like death warmed over.

She has three kids under age 10 and is a single mother. She doesn't have time for makeup. I'm impressed she is wearing clean clothes!

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

"On the internet, no one knows you're a dog"?

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 10
Just now, MsVixen said:

Did you have a choice as to which type of surgery you are having or did the doctor suggest this type?

My choice.  But I'm told that the sleeve is becoming the predominant surgery, except for in the extremely obese cases.  And the band is almost obsolete.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, CouchTater said:

My choice.  But I'm told that the sleeve is becoming the predominant surgery, except for in the extremely obese cases.  And the band is almost obsolete.

I've heard that the band isn't the most effective, either.  Has the gastric bypass stopped being used, also?

1 minute ago, Stusan said:

We need a pounders weight loss support group!

I think Bettie Jo has one going. ;) 

1 minute ago, Stusan said:

We need a pounders weight loss support group!

I could have used all the support when I was losing my 60 pounds.  If anyone wants someone to be your cheerleader, I'm there for you!

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

Melissa needs a stylist.

She has a similar problem that I do- Her eyebrows and eyelashes are naturally super light. I call mine albino!  She dyes her hair, but I think a little bit of dye on her eyebrows would really change her look.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I think Bettie Jo has one going. ;) 

1 minute ago, ThereButFor said:

Uh, no, I will never be that desperate! LOL

Hey, she lost 6 pounds!

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

She has three kids under age 10 and is a single mother. She doesn't have time for makeup. I'm impressed she is wearing clean clothes!

I understand that for hanging around the house - she was walking the streets and now she's at Dr. Now's.  Of course you don't have to wear makeup, but it's my personal opinion that some people look better with a touch of it and it only takes a second to dab on some lipstick. 

• Love 5

Dr. Now always reacts to Melissa the way that many of the whiners on this show wish he would react.  What they don’t realize is that Melissa has kept off almost 350lbs over 11 years.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Ok - I like this woman. She’s worked hard. She’s struggled but is still working hard. She isn’t whining. I’m happy for her but the lack of snark is sad LOL

I have faith in my fellow pounders. There shall be snark. We shall find a way.

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, emma1420 said:

She does, but I think it’s a normal chubby.  I can see her ending up overweight, but not 600lbs like her mom.

I hope not. With mom's history, I worry. The kids are all adorable though. 

Melissa looks like Chay.

Man. I got nothing but love for Melissa—she seems to me like a woman who's struggled with low self esteem all her life which has manifested in poor choices. She also seems like a really nice human being. But this one's a snoozer in the snark department.

Just now, Miracle Maxie said:

It seems like Dr Now is making excuses for Melissa that he’d never make for anyone else. 

I think the fact that he’s seen her have success, she’s kept weight off long-term, and she doesn’t make excuses means she gets more credit from Dr. Now.

• Love 7